Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,313 members, 7,954,252 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:25 PM

Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike (40375 Views)

IMF Cuts Nigeria Growth Forecast Yet Again / CBN Cuts Bdcs’ Dollar Sales To $10,000 / Power Supply To Increase By 600MW This Month - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

Oh, lovely. Can you correct this post too?
prove to us that you don't think like a northern nigerian cow? You are the dullest US citizen I have ever met? grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by nairalady(f): 8:11am On Sep 18, 2014
OXYGENO1: 6:23pm
0-day exchange rate history for GHS to NGN
Exchange rate for converting Ghana Cedi to
Nigerian Naira : 1 GHS = 51.22919 NGN
GHS
NGN
GH₵ 1 GHS
₦ 51.23 NGN
GH₵ 5 GHS
₦ 256.15 NGN
GH₵ 10 GHS
₦ 512.29 NGN
GH₵ 50 GHS
₦ 2,561.46 NGN
GH₵ 100 GHS
₦ 5,122.92 NGN
GH₵ 250 GHS
₦ 12,807.30 NGN
GH₵ 500 GHS
₦ 25,614.60 NGN
GH₵ 1,000 GHS
₦ 51,229.19 NGN
GH₵ 5,000 GHS
₦ 256,145.97 NGN
GH₵ 10,000 GHS
₦ 512,291.94 NGN
GH₵ 50,000 GHS
₦ 2,561,459.71 NGN
GH₵ 100,000 GHS
₦ 5,122,919.41 NGN
GH₵ 500,000 GHS
₦ 25,614,597.06 NGN
GH₵ 1,000,000 GHS
₦ 51,229,194.12 NGN
Last Updated: Wed September 17 2014
15:44:29
Currency Pair Indicator:
NGN/GHS
Buy NGN/Sell GHS
Buy Nigerian Naira/Sell Ghana Cedi
Convert from Ghana Cedi to Nigerian Naira
Home
Forex RSS Feeds
Free Website Controls
Contact Information
Disclaimer
Privacy Policy
Sitemap
Copyright © The Money Converter 2014. Allows
rights reserved

You forgot that ur Ghana had to convert 10, 000 cedis to the new 1 Ghana cedi as at 2008... imagine how low ur exchange rate has fallen in just 6yrs... as at 2008 ur new 1 Ghana cedi was equal to N170...and in just 6yrs it has fallen to 51!

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by iterator25: 8:11am On Sep 18, 2014
OXYGENO1: Are you that dumb? How does the revaluation got to do with the value of any currency. Ghs 1 = 51.23naira.A Ghanaian with Ghs1000 will be a billionaire in nigeria.
it means Ghanaians will die, protest, rob banks before they make 51,23

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by OXYGENO1: 8:12am On Sep 18, 2014
iterator25: omo mumu full ghana ooo
You are too dumb to accept the truth.Don't ever compare the cedi to the toilet paper(naira)
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

You haven't finished correcting your English. Do you need more time?
you are a cow, people like you bring shame to US grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 18, 2014
There is no need for this acrimony between netizens of Nigeria and Ghana. The Gas workers are on strike and its affecting our electricity here too.

Ghana requires as little as 2000MW to reach sufficiency and currently gets less than 500MW while Nigeria produces around 4,500MW which is hardly enough. We are a big brother to Ghana, and that's the reason we subsidize their Gas demand and pipe the Gas to them via the ECOWAS Trade Treaty. Ghanaians should appreciate Nigeria more at this time, knowing fully well, that without Nigeria, their suffering will pass hell fire, and Nigerians should appreciate the decision to pipe Gas to Ghana, because, if that's not done, the entire Ghana population will migrate to Nigeria in search of greener pastures.

Please no more e-fights.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by bakynes(m): 8:12am On Sep 18, 2014
Ghana needs Nigeria in almost every sector of their economy from banking( UBA, Zenith,GTB) to telecomms (Glo) to movie industry( Nollywood market) to Gas supply for Energy needs and other aspects yet they brag and say all sorts of bad things about Nigeria bunch of useless people. Tell me one thing Nigerians benefit from Ghana.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by iconize(m): 8:14am On Sep 18, 2014
nairalady:

You forgot that ur Ghana had to convert 10, 000 cedis to the new 1 Ghana cedi as at 2008... imagine how low ur exchange rate has fallen in just 6yrs... as at 2008 ur new 1 Ghana cedi was equal to N170...and in just 6yrs it has fallen to 51!

Gayna has no good economist!

He's happy that 1cedis(10,000) is equivalent to N51. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by OXYGENO1: 8:14am On Sep 18, 2014
iterator25: it means Ghanaians will die, protest, rob banks before they make 51,23
Ghs1 is the lowest form of currency note used in Ghana. But its 52.23naira when changed in nigeria. Hahaha the naira is too useless.
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Arsenate(m): 8:14am On Sep 18, 2014
MissMeiya:

Oh, I'm sorry for wanting Nigeria to improve. I suppose you think Nigeria is fine the way it is? Did I insult your uncle or something? Funny, I've never noticed you.
missmeiya the point I'm making is you are always quick to attack anything Nigerian. there are many ways to help improve Nigeria; but truth be told I've never seen you engage in any. all you do is criticize. to you America, Ghana, anyone is right but Nigeria. that's not being objective.
peace...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by iterator25: 8:15am On Sep 18, 2014
OXYGENO1: You are too dumb to accept the truth.Don't ever compare the cedi to the toilet paper(naira)
ok I'll never compare it again .. its even an insult for me to be comparing naira to cedi to begin with ...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 18, 2014
OXYGENO1: Ghs1 is the lowest form of currency note used in Ghana. But its 52.23naira when changed in nigeria. Hahaha the naira is too useless.
ghana cannot exist without nigeria, the whole world know this.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by blesszzy(m): 8:16am On Sep 18, 2014
OXYGENO1: Are you that dumb? How does the revaluation got to do with the value of any currency. Ghs 1 = 51.23naira.A Ghanaian with Ghs1000 will be a billionaire in nigeria.
For real? Billionaire? Okay nah carry ur Ghs1000 2 Nigeria let's see how rich u will be.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by OXYGENO1: 8:17am On Sep 18, 2014
nairalady:

CRAP....useless writeup.Go and research and stop thinking like a mad man.That's far from what went on in Ghana.Don't be disgracing yourself.
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by iterator25: 8:17am On Sep 18, 2014
OXYGENO1: Ghs1 is the lowest form of currency note used in Ghana. But its 52.23naira when changed in nigeria. Hahaha the naira is too useless.
since you've chosen not to learn, I'll tell Jonathan to withdraw Ghana's water [after gas]

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by OXYGENO1: 8:18am On Sep 18, 2014
blesszzy:
For real? Billionaire? Okay nah carry ur Ghs1000 2 Nigeria let's see how rich u will be.
I will even reject a free flight to nigeria. Am not an animal to travel to a zoo.
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by iterator25: 8:18am On Sep 18, 2014
OXYGENO1: CRAP....useless writeup.Go and research and stop thinking like a mad man.That's far from what went on in Ghana.Don't be disgracing yourself.
see what you've reduced Ghana to on a Nigerian platform ..smh

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 18, 2014
iterator25: since you've chosen not to learn, I'll tell Jonathan to withdraw Ghana's water [after gas]
hahahahahahaha grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by iterator25: 8:19am On Sep 18, 2014
OXYGENO1: I will even reject a free flight to nigeria. Am not an animal to travel to a zoo.
Accra cannot even be compared to ijebu ode

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Dreyl(m): 8:19am On Sep 18, 2014
OXYGENO1: Shameful people in what way?
nigga you know how shameless you people are.
no need to educate you on it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by OXYGENO1: 8:19am On Sep 18, 2014
customized13: ghana cannot exist without nigeria, the whole world know this.
What makes you think so.Easy to say ryt?
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by blesszzy(m): 8:19am On Sep 18, 2014
iconize:

Gayna has no good economist!

He's happy that 1cedis(1,000) is equivalent to N51. grin

Na wow oo, I don laff tire..

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 18, 2014
OXYGENO1: What makes you think so.Easy to say ryt?
everything in ghana is been supplied by nigeria, any strike in nigeria is been felt in ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by iterator25: 8:21am On Sep 18, 2014
werey ti salo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by OXYGENO1: 8:21am On Sep 18, 2014
Dreyl: nigga you know how shameless you people are.
no need to educate you on it.
A nigerian talking about shame. Hahahaha like seriously?
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by UrbanMystique: 8:21am On Sep 18, 2014
customized13: you are a nigerian yet you sound like a local kumasi sloth, your IQ is as low as the purchasing power of a zimbabwean dollar.
lmao wtf.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Dreyl(m): 8:22am On Sep 18, 2014
OXYGENO1: What makes you think so.Easy to say ryt?
Nigeria is the heart of west africa,imagine if the heart is not longer in the body,no be death?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by OXYGENO1: 8:23am On Sep 18, 2014
customized13: everything in ghana is been supplied by nigeria, any strike in nigeria is been felt in ghana.
Yet u people can't supply the same thing(s) to yourselves.Is that logic?
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 18, 2014
Arsenate: missmeiya the point I'm making is you are always quick to attack anything Nigerian. there are many ways to help improve Nigeria; but truth be told I've never seen you engage in any. all you do is criticize. to you America, Ghana, anyone is right but Nigeria. that's not being objective.
peace...

Excuse me? I don't know anything about Ghana, and I've never typed the word Ghana on Nairaland before today. Stop projection your obsessions and insecurities onto me.

"You've never seen me engage in any."

First of all, you don't know me. This is such an absurd thing I'm reading. To my parents' DISMAY, I've devoted my studies, money and attention to helping to develop and improve Nigeria in whatever small way I can. Like, I'm just shaking my head. Ask my followers if I hate Nigeria. Jesus. You are only truly critical of something and when you love it and what it to be as beautiful as you know it can be. Jeez. I'm actually annoyed by this. Where on earth did you draw this conclusion from? Who are you?

Or do you think a patriotic Nigerian is someone who closes their eyes to reality and angrily tells lies to themselves and others? Or is it someone who is passionate enough to get angry and do something to make a difference? Typing false praise on Nairaland doesn't do a DAMN thing to help Nigeria, do you understand?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by cirmuell(m): 8:24am On Sep 18, 2014
Ghana should not rely on Nigeria for gas to avoid disappointment like this.
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by OXYGENO1: 8:24am On Sep 18, 2014
Dreyl: Nigeria is the heart of west africa,imagine if the heart is not longer in the body,no be death?
So what makes nigeria the heart of West Africa apart from countries buying gas from u.
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by bakynes(m): 8:25am On Sep 18, 2014
Nigerians should quit talking to this rats called Ghanaians. A country that is 80 % dependent on Foreign aids and Nigerian investments is not a country that should be taken seriously in the committee of nations.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Nafdac Registration And Requirenments(3) / CBN Reversed Itself On Old Notes But Accused Media Of Fake News - Daily Trust / Atedo Peterside Leaves Stanbic-IBTC After 35 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.