Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,688 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (70397 Views)

RE: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / Reply To What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by AriDsexy(f): 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
ollyboy009:
14041989 Likes
Hehehe,u liked his comment our behalf not so?I mean every registered member on NL right?
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Damsman10(m): 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
Truth24: I wonder ooo.... Me sef I don tire for everything about love and relationship, na book I dey face now....

True yan
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ask me oh
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
Self-control.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by mrham03(m): 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
washing of cloths, cooking of food, sweeping your room, reading the bible together and going to church together.

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by stan241(m): 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
terrimatix: Well, a lot of people do it for different reasons..I did mine because i wanted to marry her and since she was a virgin i respected her decision..Finally one idiiot from nowhere came and disflowered her under my nose, lesson learnt in such a hard way grin grin
chai chai chai chai chai....I fil u bro..
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by stan241(m): 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
Really liked her and all den she goes I have a boyfriend but we can touch and romance but no sex...girlsss

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
ahahahahahahahahahaha una see wetin i dey talk?.....abeg abeg babe....if you no won do...carry your loadu dey goooo "IN RICKY ROSS'S VOICE".[/quote]terrimatix: Well, a lot of people do it for different reasons..I did mine because i wanted to marry her and since she was a virgin i respected her decision..Finally one idiiot from nowhere came and disflowered her under my nose, lesson learnt in such a hard way
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by deboraha(f): 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dawezz: So what are you insinuating now? that sex before marriage is bad? undecided undecided undecided undecidednot knowing how active your partner is?

How many girls do u want to sample and dump b4 marriage, b4 u find the active one? We must not all have the same beliefs.

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
eddieblaize: any relationship based on sex is bound 2 suffer. Love is wat both partners shuld expect n give 2 one anoda n nt sex..

But love alone no dey belliful bobos nowundecided
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
HOW MANY GUYS HAVE USED MY WIFEY AND DUMPED FOR ME BEFORE MARRYING HER.....NA DO ME, I DO YOU. undecided undecided undecided undecided
deboraha:

How many girls do u want to sample and dump b4 marriage, b4 u find the active one? We must not all have the same beliefs.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by justmag(m): 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
For starters! I can bet my bottom dollar that half these girls on here ALREADY gave it up. So tell me why they are out here giving advice about waiting before marriage except they are talking to the virgins on here which wud mean they CUD be talking to themselves! LOL!!!

Relationship is like a damn contract! U get what u signed up for! Before u jump into a relationship...KNOW WHAT U SIGNED UP FOR!!! In my opinion, I will NEVER decide to start spending on a girl without sex if she is NOT worth it. Now how do u Determine if she is worth it?? Well!!That's your prerogative!! Spending on her maybe worth it some and not to other!! If you find someone you would call WIFEY MATERIAL then spending won't be much of an issue with or without SEX, Remember!! It depends on what WIFEY MATERIAL IS TO YOU. Alternatively, if you are uncertain about her or something then the Dilemma from this post will be valid! At the end of the day, the real answer to this question depends on where ya head is at!!! Like I always say...Most girls just wanna feel brand new to be unwrapped by Mr Right!!

This is just my TWO CENT! don't kill me with curses!!!

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by SamMilla1(m): 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
The answer is nothing. Yes boys gain nothing.

"This is my girlfriend" Is nother enough as long as the money comes out from you alone.

The problem is that boys goes into such relationships, hoping that the girl would bulk someday soon but some girls usually take advantage of some boys low confidence and hang on to "No, sex".

Well as a big boy, i don't care about such things anymore. I have numerous girls that i give gifts but never think about sleeping with them.

So it all depends on your capabilities and mindset
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by standfit5(m): 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
rahymat: Sex is not compulsory in a relationship because there is no assurance dat u will get married to her.do u knw y most ladies are not virgins wen they get married its because guys theyve dated fooled dem into believing dat sex is compulsory in a relationship.so ladies pls stop listening to guyz dat says sex is compulsory they just want u to meet their selfish needs because they always have d urge to have sex unlike us.so pls lets zip up until marriage.

The op isn't talking abt sex only in a rlship,but gift(ings). I just wonder aloud; why wld a lady demands/accepts stuffs n still b playing a fast one on one "mum-u" who tinks he in love? Where u folks rnt dating for marriage purpose,its diff not to ask for sex from ur gf....ma tot
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by AdeniyiA(m): 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
Even the sex the boys count as gain is in fact, a loss undecided .
the girl collects everything ,sometimes when you 'enter the hole', your whole life might not come out the same...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by bigiyaro(m): 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
nothingness n Nothing.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
This reminds me of girls dat b tellin d guy dey dating dat dey are virgins bt still go around banging oda dudes. Still dis girl b collecting money from d guy she aint banging. Its crazy. The antimugu rule is: No sex=No money. If u can't learn dat, den u'll be used as an atm without password. M nt advocating for sex in a relationship tho, bt I mean, d equation has to balance or no relationship.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by frrank(m): 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ezegozie: lol, please no fight oooo.

just asking because its very confusing to me.

I dont even know why most Girls (Nigerian girls especially) see sex as a very big gift to their boyfriend.

the man you take as boyfriend loses his money to take you out
the man you take as boyfriend loses his money to buy you some gifts and recharge cards
he calls you almost everyday and yet when it comes to that special thing they need from you (which you even enjoy), you start giving excuses.
If you dont love him, why not tell him, so that he will look for somebody else, instead of defrauding him

A last longing association, should be symbiotic

so my innocent question still remains.

"WHAT IS THAT SYMBIOSIS IN A SEXLESS RELATIONSHIP"

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by SkyyLord(m): 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
I've read a lot of comments here but the Fact is no body have been able to answer the OP's question... Most times girls contribute nothing almost nothing in a relationship. Yet they'll demand for heaven and earth. So, sex happens to be the only consolation for guys even doh girls enjoy it too. So, the question still remains: girls where Una dey
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by aremed(m): 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
MissMalia: ar u telln me u didn't c d comic tone in my post...I neva meant any harm.btw,dt"ogini"reminded me of sum1...hmmm,I olp its nt ugrin

how i wish u both can date for a month...no sex,no spendin....lolzzz
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by ceejay80s(m): 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ezegozie:

You see that thing i am telling you.

Your body is the temple of God, yet you are in a relationship with somebody you know will not get married within 6yrs?

Your body is the temple of God, yet you demand from him everytime?

Your body is the temple of God, yet you may not be a virgin.

You read that very verse that said your body is the temple of God, but you are yet to read that very verse that says YOU DONT REAP WHERE YOU DIDN'T SEW.

Go and read that verse very well, you must sew before you reap
one of the best post ever on this topic
dnt mind those feeble minded gìrls, dem think say dem smart
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by AdeniyiA(m): 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
tonyx4x44: I perfectly understand where the poster is coming from
what about his destination?
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by aremed(m): 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
Plenty MAGA in d house
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
#team_celibacy

2 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by ceejay80s(m): 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
Yields: Self-control.
story!!
Why una too no dey get self control wen e reach time to demand for money

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by akatekpe(m): 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
When the supply for money and material things is high,the demand for sex is high. Ladies should try to pretend not to like money in a relationship and see how guys would stop demanding for sex.

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by AdeniyiA(m): 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
SkyyLord: I've read a lot of comments here but the Fact is no body have been able to answer the OP's question... Most times girls contribute nothing almost nothing in a relationship. Yet they'll demand for heaven and earth. So, sex happens to be the only consolation for guys even doh girls enjoy it too. So, the question still remains: girls where Una dey
...and you think you've answered him with your own post
Kindly lets have your own correct nd concise answers ...
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by yomilike(m): 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
MissMalia: na u go knw...c ya mouth lyk feel among.Shuld al relatnshp b based on Sex?
abegi no come dey fom watin no dey here , u wey like watin we dey talk like another thin angry
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by stan241(m): 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
sex is overrated until u do it with someone u feel a deep connection with den u in heaven..pre-intimacy is even d main ish...my 2 cents....its simple really if u aint gonna do the needed in a relationship den dont go into one at all..im nt saying sex is a prerequisite though
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by TS2(m): 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
cococandy: After they'll start looking for virgins.

Confused bunch undecided

Don't remember seeing anyone looking for virgins.

Babaes dont even plann to be virgin for very lng these days.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
ceejay80s:
story!!
Why una too no dey get self control wen e reach time to demand for money
Demand money from whom? I make my own and don't need anyone else's. #MissIndependent cool.

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by itsIYKE(m): 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
rahymat: fuk u
u ar a Muslim nah,.....Allah ll vex o

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? / After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags / Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.