Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (70303 Views)

RE: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / Reply To What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by SkyyLord(m): 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
AdeniyiA:
...and you think you've answered him with your own post
Kindly lets have your own correct nd concise answers ...
Read my post you'll see where I wrote "almost nothing"... Isn't that an answer?... Besides girls are in a better position to answer dat!!
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by timmyboy5050(m): 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dawezz: ahahahahahahahahahaha una see wetin i dey talk?.....abeg abeg babe....if you no won do...carry your loadu dey goooo "IN RICKY ROSS'S VOICE".terrimatix: Well, a lot of people do it for different reasons..I did mine because i wanted to marry her and since she was a virgin i respected her decision..Finally one idiiot from nowhere came and disflowered her under my nose, lesson learnt in such a hard way
eehya,sori.....
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by tuffgongjo(m): 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
rahymat: Sex is not compulsory in a relationship because there is no assurance dat u will get married to her.do u knw y most ladies are not virgins wen they get married its because guys theyve dated fooled dem into believing dat sex is compulsory in a relationship.so ladies pls stop listening to guyz dat says sex is compulsory they just want u to meet their selfish needs because they always have d urge to have sex unlike us.so pls lets zip up until marriage.
And spending is necessary?
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
Trailer Jam person for una family?....why you dey tell me sorry...na me trailer jam?
timmyboy5050: eehya,sori.....
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by wilyparker(m): 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
valdes00: Hell No wil I go into a relationship witout sex, it aint sure we r gona gt married. I culd remember wen she told me no sex in our relationship, cos she made a covenant with God.... I reminded her abt it when we were on d 2nd round..... I guess she tinks God wil understand....
lol... Smh
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
tuffgongjo: And spending is necessary?
Stop attributing sex to money,if u have money to spend on her y not.dat doesnt mean u should b selfish
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by pamdaniel(m): 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
if she dosnt ofer sex, she should be ready to offer her guy to whores and other girls like her... simple truth. unles she is nt the jelous type... hwever love and jelosy go togeda. unles she dosnt love.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by goodygirl1(f): 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
Neatboy: I have been in such relationship so many times. Most of these ladies take these religious guys for granted because of their religious stands and moral compass. Most of my friends that always jagged these ladies always have them so loyal and attached immediately after sex. The real truth is that, if you've met a good and virtuous lady you'll realize that sex is just secondary. Relationship is like the two sides of same coin. Although it's not marriage, that's the more reason the efforts to sustain and maintain it should be from both sides. You can enjoy it without sex, believe it or not. Sex will not make you one with him/her, but trust, hope, faith, teamwork and love. Just try never to associate sex with love and you'll understand what I'm talking about.
I can relate cos am presently in one....mutual agreement...no sex but we've been helpmates for eachoda when the other person is down even without demanding...it's not all about sex and money....love and understanding matters most....
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Rutheby(f): 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
arsetalks: I can understand the OP's feeling. It is a difficult situation too be honest. However, it doesn't have to be for sex.

I was in such a relationship, she was sincere with her past ( she dated some real idiots who got what they wanted and left) and her strong WILL not to have sex till marriage. I spent on her, I even went as far as trying to flaunt a business for her and when we discovered she had a brain tumor, I footed all the bills for her tests ( and not small money with the number of tests we had to do and the amount of meds we bought to keep her painless till the surgery). I also ensure she gets all the money she needed after surgery. She DIED. And I had no sex with her but I had true love and received same and can beat my chest and say she was sincere and would have married me if GOD didn't have some other ideas.
Read d story months back. Hope u're getting stronger. 4give LUTH Staff for what dey did. Be strong bro
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
Some ladies refuse sex in a relationship, yet Gv it to some other guy on a daily bases TAX FREE. As for me my logo is NO SEX, NO MONEY. When she says she's saving it 4her future husband, I say I'm saving my money 4my future wife. 1-1.

5 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
goodygirl1: I can relate cos am presently in one....mutual agreement...no sex but we've been helpmates for eachoda when the other person is down even without demanding...it's not all about sex and money....love and understanding matters most....
MY DEAR THAT'S NOT RELATIONSHIP, THATS FRIENDSHIP. PLZ DONT GET IT TWISTED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
Gbam!!!!!!
AustinEke: Some ladies refuse sex in a relationship, yet Gv it to some other guy on a daily bases TAX FREE. As for me my logo is NO SEX, NO MONEY. When she says she's saving it 4her future husband, I say I'm saving my money 4my future wife. 1-1.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by MabraO: 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
Conji nothing more
Wetin I dey find there sef
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by dokunbam(m): 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
Truth24: I wonder ooo.... Me sef I don tire for everything about love and relationship, na book JOB I dey face now....
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by lepasharon(f): 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
Is a relationship only about sex?

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by free2ryhme: 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
eddieblaize: any relationship based on sex is bound 2 suffer. Love is wat both partners shuld expect n give 2 one anoda n nt sex..

Is it love with or without money
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by prettiest1(f): 4:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ezegozie: lol, please no fight oooo.

just asking because its very confusing to me.

I dont even know why most Girls (Nigerian girls especially) see sex as a very big gift to their boyfriend.

the man you take as boyfriend loses his money to take you out
the man you take as boyfriend loses his money to buy you some gifts and recharge cards
he calls you almost everyday and yet when it comes to that special thing they need from you (which you even enjoy), you start giving excuses.
If you dont love him, why not tell him, so that he will look for somebody else, instead of defrauding him

A last longing association, should be symbiotic

so my innocent question still remains.

"WHAT IS THAT SYMBIOSIS IN A SEXLESS RELATIONSHIP"

Na wa to you oo Op. So those things bought are to entise her for sex? It's not a crime to be in such relationship na. Haven't you heard "no sexual intercourse before marriage" I beg, give credit to them instead of discouragement. In fact op/guys, stop sexual relationship till married. I rest my case.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by zappyj(m): 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dumb fools here, that's why you guys are still struggling in life when all you know is sex. Sex is more spiritual than you think if you don't know..I actually thought it was ladies that always demand sex, it's shocking to see that it's the other way round.

Shame on the men of this generation!

All I would say is there is something called #delayedgratification.

5 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Keenysbojan(m): 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hehehe, relationship without sex ke over my dead body...if she insist den things may fall apart coz I can't spend money on fruitless fruit. Hehehe
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by stan241(m): 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
lepasharon: Is a relationship only about sex?
no its not its important bt nt necessary
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by timmyboy5050(m): 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dawezz: Trailer Jam person for una family?....why you dey tell me sorry...na me trailer jam?
Pele sori,d tin still dey pepper u for body..chai,wetin dat gal do u no gud ooo.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by victomancer(m): 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
Theres no gain at all angry
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Favourcharles23(f): 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
ramdris: Can any lady answer this question with all sincerity: willu ccontinue dating a guy for several months without asking for nothing or taking nothing apart from just regular " I Love u" from him?
If no,den How do u expect us to understand no bleep relationship Co's I can't n will never.

I can, I will and I am.... But now he is asking for sex... How dò i make him understand that i love him but I've made a decision not to have sex @least for just this year? He doesnt spend on me but i'm not using dat against him cos dats not what i want. I just want to love him n he loves me back without sex just for dis year..... Nairalanders please is this too much to ask for?

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Idharley(m): 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
valdes00: Hell No wil I go into a relationship witout sex, it aint sure we r gona gt married. I culd remember wen she told me no sex in our relationship, cos she made a covenant with God.... I reminded her abt it when we were on d 2nd round..... I guess she tinks God wil understand....
. .........FUNNY U grin
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by tonyx4x44(m): 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
AdeniyiA:
what about his destination?

Destination : a no input no output policy in future relationships
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by edwinkube(m): 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
since u said Boyz not men, I fink nothing except companionship
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by tuffgongjo(m): 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
rahymat: Stop attributing sex to money,if u have money to spend on her y not.dat doesnt mean u should b selfish
if I don't spend on her won't she leave me?
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by honeric01(m): 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
Evathyst: Sex sex! Hia! Na food? D primary motive of most guys wen asking a gal out is jst to bleep her. Yet, dey recite all sort of lov poems to disguise thr 'lustful' intention. Telling her stuff lyk 'U'r d air I breath' bastard!

I cover my p*ssy with d blood of Jesus! cheesy

See as this one dey use blood play, why cover that part with blood when that part bleeds blood naturally?

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by prettiest1(f): 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
eddieblaize: any relationship based on sex is bound 2 suffer. Love is wat both partners shuld expect n give 2 one anoda n nt sex..
Tell them if they will understand. I still wonder when sex became love.

My question to guys. Please when did sex become love?
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
I tire o.....bois wey no sabi.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by zaragoza(m): 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
MissMalia: na u go knw...c ya mouth lyk feel among.Shuld al relatnshp b based on Sex?

same way it shldnt be based on money
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by kenex4ever(m): 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
rahymat: Stop attributing sex to money,if u have money to spend on her y not.dat doesnt mean u should b selfish

If u want to keep ur virginity for one malam when go marry u as 4th wife, then don't even think of defrauding innocent guys by sucking dem dry financially.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

I Am Impotent & Frustrated / Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.