Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

13 Advantages Of Virginity - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Advantages Of Virginity (77626 Views)

Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. / What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? / side effects of virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Sacramento4real(m): 6:39am On Sep 24, 2014
Reminds me of what happened during my days then in school.There is this my guy that has this gal as his lover.they had been dating for like a year and she won't let him have sex with her.This my guy did all he could,but she always tell to wait for the right time.not even romance sef.I could still remember that fateful day,the early hours of February 14.Armed robbers invaded the Girl's hostel and raped a number of the girls.The most painful thing is,She couldn't tell the rapist to wait for the right time.Dat my guy find cry,e nor see cry.Of course,that was the end of the relationship.She couldn't even face him.

It is better for ur boyfriend to deflower you,than for one dirty filthy robber to come force his Monstrous dick down ur virgin hole.Your bf will be mindful not to hurt u,but a rapist will derive pleasure from ur screaming in pains.

Still remember when i deflowered my present girlfriend earlier this year.she was 28 when we first made love.Oboy!to disvirgin gal nor be beans o.E pass government work o.D stress nor be yeye at all.
In all,its better to be deflowered with love than be raped.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Pool4us(m): 6:41am On Sep 24, 2014
No. Na Primary virgin she be. Keep using alom after each sex#
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by lawrenceunaa: 6:47am On Sep 24, 2014
lalasticlala:

nah!!!

she go b secondary virgin
virginity don get secondary shocked
hope say soon e go get university virgin cheesy
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 24, 2014
OK.
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Jhayeahsam01(m): 6:59am On Sep 24, 2014
lies from beginning to end.....

she nodey use toilet abi... she fit get infections
she nodey use sharp objects abi... she fit get aids
she no fit pregnant.... marry moda of jesus nko

op dey rite nonsense lies from beginning to end.....

op dey rite nonsense
lies from beginning to end.....

op dey rite nonsense
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by portable86(f): 7:01am On Sep 24, 2014
Would have made alot of sense if this was written in the '60's undecided.this is 2014!

2 Likes

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by fammoboy(m): 7:05am On Sep 24, 2014
balogundayo: I don't really fancy them so called innocent virgins as i dont plan marrying one.. I like bad girls who's had experience in sex and relationships, girls who know the time to initiate romantic moments nd hw to do them...

I find them real appealing to me... We all have different thinking perspectives...
Why should i marry a virgin? They are boring, inexperienced nd dont have sexy attributes...

One man's meat is another man's poison
#nonvirginsrock!

Chaee, see thought. Nawa 4 una. Indirectly ur saying u can settle down wif a woman wo unknowingly had had sex wif more dan 30 men or more, a woman wo is capable of 2 men at a tym. Chae man ur a dumb. In as much d gal u wnt z non virgin, hw wil u knw d no of abortions she has had. And besides, dia z no pleasure u wnt dat u cnt found in a virgin, as times goes on, she would cope and get on well. Brother, u nid 2 change ur orientation about dis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by lalasticlala(m): 7:12am On Sep 24, 2014
lawrenceunaa: virginity don get secondary shocked
hope say soon e go get university virgin cheesy
lol
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by fammoboy(m): 7:17am On Sep 24, 2014
Sacramento4real: Reminds me of what happened during my days then in school.There is this my guy that has this gal as his lover.they had been dating for like a year and she won't let him have sex with her.This my guy did all he could,but she always tell to wait for the right time.not even romance sef.I could still remember that fateful day,the early hours of February 14.Armed robbers invaded the Girl's hostel and raped a number of the girls.The most painful thing is,She couldn't tell the rapist to wait for the right time.Dat my guy find cry,e nor see cry.Of course,that was the end of the relationship.She couldn't even face him.

It is better for ur boyfriend to deflower you,than for one dirty filthy robber to come force his Monstrous dick down ur virgin hole.Your bf will be mindful not to hurt u,but a rapist will derive pleasure from ur screaming in pains.

Still remember when i deflowered my present girlfriend earlier this year.she was 28 when we first made love.Oboy!to disvirgin gal nor be beans o.E pass government work o.D stress nor be yeye at all.

u make som sense, buh y cnt u advice women 2 be praying dat such a fate wil nt be4 dm. I cnt evn bliv dat dat woman allows u 2 deflower her @ 28. And besides brother, ur in spiritual boundage of blood, becoz im quite sure dis woman z nt d 1st neither d 2nd uv crush lik dat.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by lolaluv1(f): 7:21am On Sep 24, 2014
Sacramento4real: Reminds me of what happened during my days then in school.There is this my guy that has this gal as his lover.they had been dating for like a year and she won't let him have sex with her.This my guy did all he could,but she always tell to wait for the right time.not even romance sef.I could still remember that fateful day,the early hours of February 14.Armed robbers invaded the Girl's hostel and raped a number of the girls.The most painful thing is,She couldn't tell the rapist to wait for the right time.Dat my guy find cry,e nor see cry.Of course,that was the end of the relationship.She couldn't even face him.

This is really sad. But Why did the guy act like that now?
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by okotv(m): 7:34am On Sep 24, 2014
benswagtt: nw, i grab!
yea
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by tswagg007(m): 7:34am On Sep 24, 2014
Xsenga: THANK GOD. smiley
that you re not a virgin
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by hertz9te(m): 7:39am On Sep 24, 2014
FrancisTony: I am Male and a Virgin.

Oh Lord!, how nice. smiley
GOOD LORD!!!...another waste of joystick material.

3 Likes

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Xsenga(f): 7:43am On Sep 24, 2014
tswagg007: that you re not a virgin
angry

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Bagwellz(m): 7:43am On Sep 24, 2014
Xsenga: THANK GOD. smiley
undecidedundecided
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by hertz9te(m): 7:46am On Sep 24, 2014
Joelezob:

I don't agree with you! I married one and I'm getting every fun of it.
is that what you tell yourself every night so you can sleep...common just say the truth,,,is either you are lying about enjoying it,or your wife is lying about being a virgin(if the sex is as good as you are trying to make us belive)
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by jennylove7575(f): 7:54am On Sep 24, 2014
okotv: you....I don't believe this...except am mistaking
believe o..holy jenny talking
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by jennylove7575(f): 7:55am On Sep 24, 2014
youngds:

hahahahaha..... i pray o
yes too..just keeping myself jejely..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 24, 2014
hertz9te: GOOD LORD!!!...another waste of joystick material.

Meaning?
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Sucodking(m): 7:57am On Sep 24, 2014
balogundayo: I don't really fancy them so called innocent virgins as i dont plan marrying one.. I like bad girls who's had experience in sex and relationships, girls who know the time to initiate romantic moments nd hw to do them...

I find them real appealing to me... We all have different thinking perspectives...
Why should i marry a virgin? They are boring, inexperienced nd dont have sexy attributes...

#nonvirginsrock!
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by okotv(m): 7:58am On Sep 24, 2014
jennylove7575: believe o..holy jenny talking
hahaha....try harder next time
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 24, 2014
cheesy grin virgin marry virgin, non-virgin marry non virgin

As a guy, I have given up trying to find virgins, except I turn paedophile(under 18) tinz. I have come to understand that girls just wanna have fun. (Not sexually o). I never judge non-virgins, some wasn't their fault. I accept everylady as she is.Mary Magdalene was not the best of virgins cheesy
I heard someone married as a vrigin, only to catch HIV from her promiscuous husband after marriage.
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:07am On Sep 24, 2014
virginity is just lack of opportunity. besides, most of the things the OP posted are crap.
who says a virgin can't get HIV?
who says a virgin can't get marriage problems?
OP must be a virgin
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Micahyah: 8:08am On Sep 24, 2014

#nonvirginsrock!
Omo no be lie oh d gal go be like novice for bed na u go dey do all the work its good to marry a gal that are tigers on bed yea
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Olawaleslimfit(m): 8:13am On Sep 24, 2014

#nonvirginsrock!
Non virgins were at some point virgins too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 24, 2014
lalasticlala: It's a mixture of medical and social advantages.

1 STIs: there is no way a virgin an be infected with STIsĀ·

2 HIV-AIDS: There is no way a virgin can have AIDS or HIV infection, which is transmitted by sexual interactions. She may still be at risk with the blood infection through cut skin etc but this last category forms only 5% or less of HIV infections.

3 Unwanted pregnancies: There is no way a virgin can become pregnant

4 Falling in love: A virgin does not fall in love with any and all persons ho comes her way the way non-virgin do and therefore make some avoidable mistakes. To most virgins, love is not blind; it has some sense, although it may be a little vision impaired.

5 Lust: Most of the activities of non-virgins are borne out of lust which we shall define here as an exaggeration of the feeling of love to such a point that it becomes closer to hate than love. Most people have seen how those in 'lust' have harmed their objects of affection in the name of jealousy or anger etc. True love is calm and never violent and never wants to harm. What teenagers call 'crush', infatuation' etc are just naked lust. And most sexually abnormal behaviors, which tend to inflict harm, are all borne out of lust and not love. Here we define anything abnormal as one that provides more harm to the biology of the individual (that is his true nature), than good.

6 Love: There is a lot of true love in virgin marriages. A woman who marries as a virgin rarely sees, or complains of problems as often as the non-virgin. Sometimes (or most times) in interpersonal relationships, it is our perception of situation that created problems which ordinary do not exist.

7 Getting married: It is difficult to find a virgin who has a problem getting married and usually at very early age which biology teaches is the optimal time for conception and establishing long and lasting relationship. For most female this must be under 25 years. A woman of the age of 27 and above is considered in medical science to be past her prime of having safe first conception.

8 Preparation for marriage: Virgins tend to be better prepared for marriage than non-virgins because of excitement. The non-virgins are worried about the future and have to make conscious effort to let their marriage work if they so wish.

9 Fun: There is lot of fun and excitement for the virgin couple on wedding night. I know a couple he spent two nights trying to break a thick hymen. The bride jokingly told the groom to please hire someone to do it for him if he cannot perform.

10 Respect from Husband: Most men tend to respect virgins throughout their marriage vows. Virgins rarely have break up marriages. I am yet to see a man who will divorce a woman whom he married as a virgin.

11 Sexual deviation: It is difficult to define deviation in sexual behavior but we can say it is any form of sexual behavior that causes biological harm. But it is impossible to see a true virgin involved in any form of sexual behavior that may be considered deviant by any standard.

12 Infertility: It is difficult to find a woman who got married as virgin having problems getting pregnant. Although there may be some born with infertility problem, but the acquired ones are not found in virgins. For example STIs which cause infertility by scarring reproductive organs in both male and female are no found in virgins.

13 Beauty: The beauty of an innocent woman is indescribable. It is like new rose.

http://www.oluwoleogunranti.com/afash/scientificvirginity.htm

Do you agree with all these points?

Wabbish
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by EternalBeing: 8:34am On Sep 24, 2014
"Everybody dies but not everybody lives" Children of GOD, you r meant to impact the world.
Pls, I ain't claiming to be better, but determination to stop the devil from robbing me thru sin has helped me and others like me to live above immorality. Everybody can, it's only matter of choice and determimation.
GOD was not coursing us when HE says "He that covereth his sin shall not prosper, but he that confess and forsake it shall have Mercy" Prov 28:13, it's becauae sin grants devil the authority, legal grounds and loopholes to always take good things out from people lives and replace it with evil.

Don't Gamble with your Glorious Destiny because of 5mins of pleasure.
Do opposite sex flock around u like bees and ur friends are praising you?! They say "wow! u have eviable head that magnetizes girls/guys" and u r happy?! JESUS!!! Go on ur knees in ur room, weep and pray vehemently that GOD should help u to keep the Glorious Virture that the devil has angrily setout to waste from ur Life. It means u have a Great Destiny to fulfill on Earth here but devil is all out to ensure u endup as a wasted useless nonentity! If u don't know ur own GODgiven purpose yet PLEASE buy and read these 2 books ASAP: The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren and Following GOD's plan for Your Life by Kenneth Haggin; I read them and my life turned around voteaface. I look forward to see u on top of this world fulfilling ur Glorious Destiny, and meeting again in Heaven to celebrate our eternal Glorious YAHWEH.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by podosci(m): 8:36am On Sep 24, 2014
lalasticlala: It's a mixture of medical and social advantages.

1 STIs: there is no way a virgin an be infected with STIsĀ·

2 HIV-AIDS: There is no way a virgin can have AIDS or HIV infection, which is transmitted by sexual interactions. She may still be at risk with the blood infection through cut skin etc but this last category forms only 5% or less of HIV infections.

3 Unwanted pregnancies: There is no way a virgin can become pregnant

4 Falling in love: A virgin does not fall in love with any and all persons ho comes her way the way non-virgin do and therefore make some avoidable mistakes. To most virgins, love is not blind; it has some sense, although it may be a little vision impaired.

5 Lust: Most of the activities of non-virgins are borne out of lust which we shall define here as an exaggeration of the feeling of love to such a point that it becomes closer to hate than love. Most people have seen how those in 'lust' have harmed their objects of affection in the name of jealousy or anger etc. True love is calm and never violent and never wants to harm. What teenagers call 'crush', infatuation' etc are just naked lust. And most sexually abnormal behaviors, which tend to inflict harm, are all borne out of lust and not love. Here we define anything abnormal as one that provides more harm to the biology of the individual (that is his true nature), than good.

6 Love: There is a lot of true love in virgin marriages. A woman who marries as a virgin rarely sees, or complains of problems as often as the non-virgin. Sometimes (or most times) in interpersonal relationships, it is our perception of situation that created problems which ordinary do not exist.

7 Getting married: It is difficult to find a virgin who has a problem getting married and usually at very early age which biology teaches is the optimal time for conception and establishing long and lasting relationship. For most female this must be under 25 years. A woman of the age of 27 and above is considered in medical science to be past her prime of having safe first conception.

8 Preparation for marriage: Virgins tend to be better prepared for marriage than non-virgins because of excitement. The non-virgins are worried about the future and have to make conscious effort to let their marriage work if they so wish.

9 Fun: There is lot of fun and excitement for the virgin couple on wedding night. I know a couple he spent two nights trying to break a thick hymen. The bride jokingly told the groom to please hire someone to do it for him if he cannot perform.

10 Respect from Husband: Most men tend to respect virgins throughout their marriage vows. Virgins rarely have break up marriages. I am yet to see a man who will divorce a woman whom he married as a virgin.

11 Sexual deviation: It is difficult to define deviation in sexual behavior but we can say it is any form of sexual behavior that causes biological harm. But it is impossible to see a true virgin involved in any form of sexual behavior that may be considered deviant by any standard.

12 Infertility: It is difficult to find a woman who got married as virgin having problems getting pregnant. Although there may be some born with infertility problem, but the acquired ones are not found in virgins. For example STIs which cause infertility by scarring reproductive organs in both male and female are no found in virgins.

13 Beauty: The beauty of an innocent woman is indescribable. It is like new rose.

http://www.oluwoleogunranti.com/afash/scientificvirginity.htm

Do you agree with all these points?
Are virgins immune from Ebola , cancer and malaria?...Didnt virgin mary get pregant? and why is this trend focused on virginity of women, is male virginity not important or are. we allowed to be promiscuous?
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by okotv(m): 8:42am On Sep 24, 2014
marriedvirgin: Well i would talk from experience that this doesn't work all the time.I stand to be corrected if i'm going wrong here.I married still a virgin at 28 and very good looking too but i was being cheated upon by my spouse day in day out.I have never cheated,i learned all tricks you need to do to satisfy your partner in bed but no change from my partner's cheating and i finally abandoned the marriage.I didn't did not abandon the marriage inorder to run into the arms of another lover.This is the time i instead need to commit myself to God because i believe this are really the end times.I have not divorced my partner because i know God hates divorce but i don't plan to ever go back to my partner because the hurt was unbearable.I don't plan to ever re-marry either. this goes to say that you may be a good person but you can equally be unfortunate and fall in bad hands.
My stand is that i would never judge those who are not virgins or praise those who are virgins.It is your personal decision to stay pure.All i can say is that we all should fear God in everything we do and respect ourselves.
sad but I wish you can reconcile with your husband cause it would lead him on....marriage is till death do you part ....once again accept my sorry pleas

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by sherbol: 8:46am On Sep 24, 2014
OP, u r on point. I married a virgin and all u ve stated above r all true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by tman4real21(m): 8:54am On Sep 24, 2014
i disagree wit u my man. If u ar a virgin as a man, u equally need a virgin too. Bt whn u ar wayword, u wil look 4 pple of ur kind. Bt there is no disadvantage at al in being a virgin.
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by halfcaste1: 8:55am On Sep 24, 2014
Stories that touch the liver. Virginity these days is clearly overrated. My virgin friend who got married last week would allow her husband boast to the world that he married a virgin yet different men had seen her unclothedness and touched her everywhere but made sure they never penetrated. Shey na virgin be that?

During my youth service, I was tagged abnormal and frigid because I was a virgin. Every guy who met me then just wanted to break me claiming love. That's one of the pressures of being a virgin. You don't know who loves you for just you and not the fact that they'd be the first to pop the cherry. Useless men uphold virginity and want to marry virgins yet they are sleeping with girls. Na hypocrisy go kill una!

About not having infertility issues, that's a big lie! My neighbour here who married as a virgin is yet to conceive after two years of marriage. My pastor's wife took ten years before she gave birth. My aunty who was more or less a reverend sister is still to give birth after five years of marriage. That isn't a guarantee for fertility at all.

My secondary school bestie who married as a virgin is divorced. My bestfriend who is a 31 year old virgin is sleeping in church waiting for someone to marry her while one of our friends who was more or less a harlot then is happily married with two kids. My bestfriend just realised that her so-called boyfriend is with her because of her virginity.

If you are a virgin, good for you but marry a man who treasures it else you will wonder what the sacrifice was for except for the spiritual implications.

My hubby doesn't send the fact that I came to him as a virgin because he wasn't a virgin and he isn't a hypocrite. We have a happy marriage and are yet to have kids. See what I'm talking about?

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) / Nigerian Lady Slams Couples Having Sex In This Heat Period / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.