Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

13 Advantages Of Virginity - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Advantages Of Virginity (77621 Views)

Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. / What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? / side effects of virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by tman4real21(m): 8:58am On Sep 24, 2014
balogundayo: I don't really fancy them so called innocent virgins as i dont plan marrying one.. I like bad girls who's had experience in sex and relationships, girls who know the time to initiate romantic moments nd hw to do them...

I find them real appealing to me... We all have different thinking perspectives...
Why should i marry a virgin? They are boring, inexperienced nd dont have sexy attributes...

One man's meat is another man's poison
#nonvirginsrock!
i disagree wit u my man. If u ar a virgin as a man, u equally need a virgin too. Bt whn u ar wayword, u wil look 4 pple of ur kind. Bt there is no disadvantage at al in being a virgin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by SurePresident: 8:59am On Sep 24, 2014
Points 3, 5 and 10 are the most important, just so true and powerful!
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by DaBeaver(m): 9:04am On Sep 24, 2014
Honestly, methinks people that claim they wouldn't want to marry a virgin are saying that because they aren't virgins themselves and therefore wouldn't want to raise their hopes/demands too high.

I got married as a virgin, to a virgin. Our joys know no bounds!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by tman4real21(m): 9:15am On Sep 24, 2014
Virginity should go beyond this, u have not gone to bed with anyone before getting married is an understatement. A virgin should as well avoid all other sexual immoralities. I am pleased with this post. It educates and improves moral values.

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by whoawa(m): 9:18am On Sep 24, 2014
It all depends on the man sex experience ,For me I can never ever have any form of intimacy talk more of marriage with any VIRGIN, believe me marrying a virgin can only work for inexperience man whom only seeing her unclothedness trips him. For experience man u must have swag on the bed, know how to suck very well and many more style to hold him down.

A virgin always complain of pains here and there, they hardly initiate love making and when u do they start complaining,

And even when u have the one that enjoys it, her demand for sex will be too excessive, which weakens ur moral and the next thing there will start looking for it ex where,

At last if u want to marry a virgin make sure u are also a virgin, because action and reaction must be equal and opposite in direction
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by mainman7(m): 9:27am On Sep 24, 2014
EternalBeing: "Everybody dies but not everybody lives" Children of GOD, you r meant to impact the world.
Pls, I ain't claiming to be better, but determination to stop the devil from robbing me thru sin has helped me and others like me to live above immorality. Everybody can, it's only matter of choice and determimation.
GOD was not coursing us when HE says "He that covereth his sin shall not prosper, but he that confess and forsake it shall have Mercy" Prov 28:13, it's becauae sin grants devil the authority, legal grounds and loopholes to always take good things out from people lives and replace it with evil.

Don't Gamble with your Glorious Destiny because of 5mins of pleasure.
Do opposite sex flock around u like bees and ur friends are praising you?! They say "wow! u have eviable head that magnetizes girls/guys" and u r happy?! JESUS!!! Go on ur knees in ur room, weep and pray vehemently that GOD should help u to keep the Glorious Virture that the devil has angrily setout to waste from ur Life. It means u have a Great Destiny to fulfill on Earth here but devil is all out to ensure u endup as a wasted useless nonentity! If u don't know ur own GODgiven purpose yet PLEASE buy and read these 2 books ASAP: The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren and Following GOD's plan for Your Life by Kenneth Haggin; I read them and my life turned around voteaface. I look forward to see u on top of this world fulfilling ur Glorious Destiny, and meeting again in Heaven to celebrate our eternal Glorious YAHWEH.

Hmmm... very true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by terefe(m): 9:32am On Sep 24, 2014
balogundayo: I don't really fancy them so called innocent virgins as i dont plan marrying one.. I like bad girls who's had experience in sex and relationships, girls who know the time to initiate romantic moments nd hw to do them...

I find them real appealing to me... We all have different thinking perspectives...
Why should i marry a virgin? They are boring, inexperienced nd dont have sexy attributes...

#nonvirginsrock!

Bros...d nonvurgins where once virgins too dat became experience factory...na just little patience follow..
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by sunnyphem(m): 9:34am On Sep 24, 2014
Virginity is very good! But to dos who r not... You still have hope! Just believe in yourself!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Orikinla(m): 9:35am On Sep 24, 2014
lalasticlala: It's a mixture of medical and social advantages.

1 STIs: there is no way a virgin an be infected with STIs·

2 HIV-AIDS: There is no way a virgin can have AIDS or HIV infection, which is transmitted by sexual interactions. She may still be at risk with the blood infection through cut skin etc but this last category forms only 5% or less of HIV infections.

3 Unwanted pregnancies: There is no way a virgin can become pregnant

4 Falling in love: A virgin does not fall in love with any and all persons ho comes her way the way non-virgin do and therefore make some avoidable mistakes. To most virgins, love is not blind; it has some sense, although it may be a little vision impaired.

5 Lust: Most of the activities of non-virgins are borne out of lust which we shall define here as an exaggeration of the feeling of love to such a point that it becomes closer to hate than love. Most people have seen how those in 'lust' have harmed their objects of affection in the name of jealousy or anger etc. True love is calm and never violent and never wants to harm. What teenagers call 'crush', infatuation' etc are just naked lust. And most sexually abnormal behaviors, which tend to inflict harm, are all borne out of lust and not love. Here we define anything abnormal as one that provides more harm to the biology of the individual (that is his true nature), than good.

6 Love: There is a lot of true love in virgin marriages. A woman who marries as a virgin rarely sees, or complains of problems as often as the non-virgin. Sometimes (or most times) in interpersonal relationships, it is our perception of situation that created problems which ordinary do not exist.

7 Getting married: It is difficult to find a virgin who has a problem getting married and usually at very early age which biology teaches is the optimal time for conception and establishing long and lasting relationship. For most female this must be under 25 years. A woman of the age of 27 and above is considered in medical science to be past her prime of having safe first conception.

8 Preparation for marriage: Virgins tend to be better prepared for marriage than non-virgins because of excitement. The non-virgins are worried about the future and have to make conscious effort to let their marriage work if they so wish.

9 Fun: There is lot of fun and excitement for the virgin couple on wedding night. I know a couple he spent two nights trying to break a thick hymen. The bride jokingly told the groom to please hire someone to do it for him if he cannot perform.

10 Respect from Husband: Most men tend to respect virgins throughout their marriage vows. Virgins rarely have break up marriages. I am yet to see a man who will divorce a woman whom he married as a virgin.

11 Sexual deviation: It is difficult to define deviation in sexual behavior but we can say it is any form of sexual behavior that causes biological harm. But it is impossible to see a true virgin involved in any form of sexual behavior that may be considered deviant by any standard.

12 Infertility: It is difficult to find a woman who got married as virgin having problems getting pregnant. Although there may be some born with infertility problem, but the acquired ones are not found in virgins. For example STIs which cause infertility by scarring reproductive organs in both male and female are no found in virgins.

13 Beauty: The beauty of an innocent woman is indescribable. It is like new rose.

http://www.oluwoleogunranti.com/afash/scientificvirginity.htm

Do you agree with all these points?
[size=18pt]
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE A THICK HYMEN.
YOU ARE JUST A RE-TARDED LIAR.EVEN A 15 YEAR OLD TEENAGE BOY CAN BREAK ANY HYMEN WITHOUT SWEAT.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Rapture4real(m): 9:38am On Sep 24, 2014
Very very very correct. Experience from marriage psychology shows that majority of problems in marriages today stem from sexual errors of the past of either party. God knows what He is doing when he says we should stay away from premarital sex. The aftermath pains are far greater than the pleasure. A virgin has no ground to compare your sexual performance to anybody. It reduces tension. From my marriage counselling experience as a pastor, many women who have engaged in such youthful exhorbirance are blaming themselves. But in case you are not one, God's mercy is available for you to cleanse you and restore you Jeremiah 31:1-22. Every impression nolliwood and the world give about sex is a big lie. Follow the Bible, you will be glad you did.rapture is real.heaven at last.remain blessed.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by brainiac007: 9:38am On Sep 24, 2014

#nonvirginsrock!

na your type dey cheat pass!
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 24, 2014
lastina: :oHmmm!. Recently a married friend of mine said she wouldn't advice anyone to marry as a virgin.she married as a virgin and sounded as if she was cheated. I personally think its worth the wait if u get married to a man who values it other wise
The problem is that most men tend to Value VIRGINITY more than the Woman...
My last Bullet: If any man's prime reason for marrying a Lady is because she's a Virgin, the Marriage is nothing but a disaster waiting to happen!

3 Likes

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by oncheckent: 10:04am On Sep 24, 2014
jmoore:

Tear rubber all the way!!!!!!!! wink

Reasons why I will marry a virgin
1- Virgins are brand-new, untouched. I get to commission her. wink
2- No abortion, I don't want to marry the mother of dead children .
3- I don't want to see her ex releasing a new album titled "I hit her first".
4- Free from Stds.
5- It is a sign of self-control which means she has a higher chance to remain faithful when married to me.
6- An Incredible Wedding Day and Night + honeymoon.(A night of two virgins)
7- A great role model for our kids.
Do you know why you are still a virgin? Lack of opportunity!!! And its very sad. What's the big deal about being a virgin? Does that mean she can cook, does it mean she would be respectful? And how are you not sure that once you enter the place you would be able to satisfy her sexual urges? Guy if you don't have a girlfriend that would allow you sleep with her, go carry olosho once and for all, make u know as e dey go. Its not an issue of being a virgin or not, its about character.
I once dated a reformed prostitute and I could have married her but things happened and we broke up due to no fault of hers.
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by princesa(f): 10:09am On Sep 24, 2014
Reality bite

Guys these days no dey send
just a burden you carry around
plus dem no dey use am collect money for bank
so make we hear word
There are other things that makes a woman worthy
So right now, I'm no more a believer undecided

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by oncheckent: 10:11am On Sep 24, 2014
Rapture4real: Very very very correct. Experience from marriage psychology shows that majority of problems in marriages today stem from sexual errors of the past of either party. God knows what He is doing when he says we should stay away from premarital sex. The aftermath pains are far greater than the pleasure. A virgin has no ground to compare your sexual performance to anybody. It reduces tension. From my marriage counselling experience as a pastor, many women who have engaged in such youthful exhorbirance are blaming themselves. But in case you are not one, God's mercy is available for you to cleanse you and restore you Jeremiah 31:1-22. Every impression nolliwood and the world give about sex is a big lie. Follow the Bible, you will be glad you did.rapture is real.heaven at last.remain blessed.
This is the dumbest thing I have heard in days? Did the bible not also tell you not to lie? Did it not say something about not stealing even in the subtlest of ways? What makes pre-marital sex a higher sin? Is an homosexual to be more condenmed than a mere backbiter? The reason haters like you are so vehement about it is cos you never had the opportunity of getting free sex unlike your friends. Am not saying its right but remember this no sin stands on an higher pedastal before God, so all should be condenmed accordingly.

3 Likes

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by bbdrown: 10:11am On Sep 24, 2014
temigracie: ....hmmmm...**sighs**...

Honestly, it is not easy....One of the hardest thing to do in this present age or century is to be celibate....You get distracted, you are always tempted from different sides, etc...

I also do not blame non-virgins....Most are victims of circumstances....Most do not believe in its uniqueness....Most are brought up in a really harsh environment....

To me, Virginity is special...To some people, it is a normal thing....I think the major koko or contributing factor is 'true love'....
...so...art...thou...a...v?
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by jmoore(m): 10:13am On Sep 24, 2014
oncheckent:
[s]
Do you know why you are still a virgin? Lack of opportunity!!! And its very sad. What's the big deal about being a virgin? Does that mean she can cook, does it mean she would be respectful? And how are you not sure that once you enter the place you would be able to satisfy her sexual urges? Guy if you don't have a girlfriend that would allow you sleep with her, go carry olosho once and for all, make u know as e dey go. Its not an issue of being a virgin or not, its about character.
I once dated a reformed prostitute and I could have married her but things happened and we broke up due to no fault of hers.[/s]

Anyone who says virginity is lack of opportunity can be compared to a pig who says being clean is lack of opportunity to be dirty.

Go and date more prostitutes and marry one of them. I have made my choice to marry a virgin, your opinion doesn't count!!!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by oncheckent: 10:22am On Sep 24, 2014
jmoore:

Anyone who says virginity is lack of opportunity can be compared to a pig who says being clean is lack of opportunity to be dirty.

Go and date more prostitutes and marry one of them. I have made my choice to marry a virgin, your opinion doesn't count!!!!!

Young man I have been married for 5yrs now and I still find my wife attractive even after a serious loss of shape and two kids. I would never have any extramarital affairs cos it will hold no excitement for me. Once again for a guy being a virgin is a serious lack of openings and opportunities.

3 Likes

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Tosinville(m): 10:31am On Sep 24, 2014

#nonvirginsrock!

Dude, u sounds like a FOOL to me, you talk as if your marriage is all about s3x alone, those bad girls ar not once a virgin? You can make your woman bad all to yourself after wedding night rather than sticking with the one that being smashed by every guys in town and you are happy to have her as wife. If it happens that our minds can be read, every whores and city bothel prostitutes will love to be with a dunce like you. Mofo!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by jmoore(m): 10:34am On Sep 24, 2014
oncheckent:
Young man I have been married for 5yrs now and I still find my wife attractive even after a serious loss of shape and two kids. I would never have any extramarital affairs cos it will hold no excitement for me. Once again for a guy being a virgin is a serious lack of openings and opportunities.

Wisdom has nothing to do with marriage. When your little boys turn 18 tell them to start fu*king because according to you virginity is lack of opportunity. Remember to donate your little girls when they turn 18 so other guys can have the opportunity not to be virgins again.

Married man ko Married man ni.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 24, 2014
Thank Jeez sey man can never be disvirgined. We be virgin until we die. All men can follow shout #TeamVirgin. grin grin grin
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by dnawah(m): 10:47am On Sep 24, 2014
rokiatu: And the disadvantages are?
no verse,u be one abi grin
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 24, 2014
Sorry to say this but most of the points you made are nonsensical;

1.) a virgin can contract STI and HIV from engaging in oral or ana.l _sex. And you will be shocked at how many virgins engage in _anal just to keep their virginity.

2.) a virgin does not guarantee better sex life in a marriage, sex becomes better with practicing new things with your partner, not lying there like wood.

3.) falling in love easily has nothing to do with a having a hymen or not. Virgins can be hopeless romantics too, even if they don't engage in sexual activities with their partners. It has something to do with the things that make a person to fall in love.
-is it the need to have someone to care for you
- the need to have someone to call you own simply because everyone else has one.

4.) with regards to respect from the husband. This has something to do with a woman's personality and the things she does in the marriage thats worth respecting. Once the hymen breaks then what happens? If she has an unbearable behavior, u think because he broke her hymen, that will overshadow everything?

5.) because a person is a virgin, does not mean she will automatically be more fertility, hormones play a bigger role (where infertility is not caused by STIs or other physical damage) not the hymen.

6.) a women will always be excited and eager about marriage whether she is a virgin or not.

7.) if you think the beauty of a woman lies between her legs, remember a new rose dries up as the season change. I know of a good number of women who got married to the men who deflowered them, but they still cheated out of curiosity or out of revenge.

8.) And the only reason why it took that man 2days to break his wive's virginity probably had to do with the size of his pe.nis not a "thick hymen" like you put it.

https://www.nairaland.com/1905762/wife-nags-demands-protection-in-law#1905762.30

3 Likes

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 24, 2014
soldierdollar: My girlfriend,she's as beautiful as a mermaid ... No exaggeration.. (Lucky me) Is still a virgin . The first day we kissed was too emotional for her . She almost ate me angry She held my thing in her hands (a gesture ) . It was much I could do to restrain myself from entering her. Each time I look into her eyes , I see innocence and desperation .... Desperation to know how it feels to be a non-virgin .

She's too beautiful and I just like adoring her ...
She's too tender I don't want to break her
Oh the quake of her body each time I kiss her
The tremble of her body each time I look in her eyes .

Should I break her ? sad

Man I know what u are feeling. Am there right now. Dont break her now...Keep her at arms lenght tho, always kiss and hold her close. And believe me ur future together would be bright.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 24, 2014
benswagtt: dats d word!!! Over 5 ladies hav tried deflowerin me... Bt i knw wat i want... Its nt a 5min stuf....

One minute of enjoyment can cause everlasting sorrow and torment...!

Bros man can no be deflowered. grin. We are De-Penaled grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Foxie: 11:28am On Sep 24, 2014
englishmart: A virgin can be rapped. And when she gets rapped. Then the above listed is. Possible.

Mr. englishmart it's RΛPƐ̷̃̊D and not rapped.
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 24, 2014
rokiatu: And the disadvantages are?
hmm! U like it(that tin na).better pikin
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by jevic(m): 11:45am On Sep 24, 2014
Virgins abeg keep yaselves till you are married. T's good to do that, to avoid soul TIES. PEACE

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Romanciella(f): 11:48am On Sep 24, 2014
shehuakafi: Go to the muslims girl in the north. Virgin girls plenty.
i wouldnt be so sure
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by niceguy20: 11:58am On Sep 24, 2014
Being a virgin is a virtue that should be desired by the young ones. Unfortunately, and for the young ladies, poverty seems to have pushed some of them too far into having their virginity violated. Young folks should know that it still pays to be a virgin!

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
princesa: Reality bite

Guys these days no dey send
just a burden you carry around
plus dem no dey use am collect money for bank
so make we hear word
There are other things that makes a woman worthy
So right now, I'm no more a believer undecided
I like u,u are so real we can cook up relationship u know.let talk 29363A23 my pin.who knows it maybe our lucky day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) / Nigerian Lady Slams Couples Having Sex In This Heat Period / A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.