Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,942 members, 7,810,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? (23604 Views)

Poll: Which of these men do you prefer?

Tall, black and slim: 58% (33 votes)
Tall, black and chubby: 19% (11 votes)
Short, slim and black: 7% (4 votes)
Short, chubby and black: 0% (0 votes)
Others: 14% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

20 Reasons Why Ladies Prefer Tall Guys. / Extra Dark Skinned African Brothers! Ladies Who Love Extra Dark Men Thread / Why Do Most Girls Prefer Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by spikedcylinder: 9:10am On Nov 20, 2008
JamaicanQT:

@ spikedcylinder
that her after russle simmons, he bought her loads of stuff watch them on crib and she was saying loads of bitches are jealous of her because she is wealthy but she doesnt care she likes to show off. I TOOK MILLIONS OFF SIMMONS

Heaven knows I don't understand this.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by frijos(m): 9:21am On Nov 20, 2008
Hi ladies good morning, this is quite an interesting topic. I'm 5 ft 7, dark and well toned. I have a six packs on abs and my dick is 7 and a half inch long. I'm just curious, cud this be the ideal height, weight, etc etc for u?

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by yicob(m): 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2008
@ frijos, your picture looks beautifully ugly.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by spikedcylinder: 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2008
frijos:

Hi ladies good morning, this is quite an interesting topic. I'm 5 ft 7, dark and well toned. I have a six packs on abs and my privates is 7 and a half inch long. I'm just curious, cud this be the ideal height, weight, etc etc for u?

Darling. . . .I almost love you. Best of all is the white china cloth behind you. grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by chamotex(m): 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2008
frijos:

Hi ladies good morning, this is quite an interesting topic. I'm 5 ft 7, dark and well toned. I have a six packs on abs and my privates is 7 and a half inch long. I'm just curious, cud this be the ideal height, weight, etc etc for u?

grin grin u no try at all
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by Riskie(f): 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2008
5'7'' is pretty short for a dude. Just saying. . .
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by tope2000(f): 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2008
frijos:

Hi ladies good morning, this is quite an interesting topic. I'm 5 ft 7, dark and well toned. I[b] have a six packs on abs and my privates is 7 and a half inch long[/b]. I'm just curious, cud this be the ideal height, weight, etc etc for u?

Craze dey worry you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by sillyboy(m): 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2008
Bobo frijos yi ti wo were sha angry. . . he keeps posting his picture everywhere! Worst of all, this new pix is just whacked. . .seems the jeans is too long and the shirt doest fit. The "salubata" of a foot wear gan sef na something else!

Just stop doing this frijos. . . people don't even put their pix in their profile talklss of posting it on a thread undecided
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by yicob(m): 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2008
You are a beautiful boy jor. . . . .Can we see a pix of that your long thing?
Tope wudup?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by KarmaMod(f): 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2008
Riskie:

5'7'' is pretty short for a dude. Just saying. . .

Seriously
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by sistawoman: 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2008
5'7 is short unless the girl is shorter.

His clothes look fine that is how the boys here dress.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by debosky(m): 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2008
See this boy advertising himself like meat grin grin

Tall and Dark? I suggest you go and get a couple of Hausa Mallams, they meet those requirements easily cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by DarkRxn(f): 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2008
5'7 is damn short. With high heels and weave grin on, some women would be 7 inches taller. . . . undecided

frijos:

This is funny sha cheesy cheesy grin grin grin If the topic is not interesting nko? grin cheesy yahoooze! cool
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by StephenP(m): 3:48pm On Nov 22, 2008
debosky:

See this boy advertising himself like meat  grin grin

*dead*

frijos:

[insert positive comment here]
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by agaba123(m): 3:53pm On Nov 22, 2008
Hi ladies
I am 5 ft 0, I have 7 packs and strong biceps.
My manliness 3 inches
Lets I forget I am dark and tall and I know you like me.

Picture loading . . . . . . attempting to load . . . . ooops! no picture is found
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by HRhotness(f): 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Darling. . . .I almost love you. Best of all is the white china cloth behind you. grin grin

chei. . . u wicked oh. . . na studio na wink

Dark_Rxn:

5'7 is damn short. With high heels and weave grin on, some women would be 7 inches taller. . . . undecided

only my bedroom slippers sef, i don tall pass am
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by DarkRxn(f): 3:58pm On Nov 22, 2008
agaba123:

Hi ladies
I am 5 ft 0, I have 7 packs and strong biceps.
My manliness 3 inches
Lets I forget I am dark and tall and I know you like me.

Picture loading . . . . . . attepting to load . . . . ooops! no picture is found
rotflmao!! you're not serious grin grin

HR.hotness:

only my bedroom slippers sef, i don tall pass am
lol, for us below 5'7 grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by agaba123(m): 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

rotflmao!! you're not serious grin grin
lol, for us below 5'7 grin
Abeg I am very serious ooo lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by oziomatv(m): 5:49pm On Nov 22, 2008
Why killing the boy's moral naw?
My guy said he is 5'7 and thank god with 7 abi 6 packs of block wrap on his tommy what the deal there?

Guess he might come from the Congo Pygmies.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by donpaulo(m): 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2008
babes and thier wahala,

check out someone like paul adefarasin, he isnt TDH, he's TFH and see how babes dey kolo for the man, especially im baritone voice.

this issue annoys me alot. today, chicks go talk say na huge, muscular guys them like, man go go build himself.

tommorrow, them go talk say them like slim and tall guys wey no tu carry muscles for body, man go suspend him bodybuilding.

abeg guys, just make sure say your pepper rest well jare, e no go mata weda you short like maltina bottle or you fat like sumo wrestler, YOU GO RUN THINGS!!!!! wink
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by MissyB1(m): 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2008
donpaulo:

babes and their wahala,

check out someone like paul adefarasin, he isnt TDH, he's TFH and see how babes dey kolo for the man, especially I'm baritone voice.

this issue annoys me alot. today, chicks go talk say na huge, muscular guys them like, man go go build himself.

tommorrow, them go talk say them like slim and tall guys wey no tu carry muscles for body, man go suspend him bodybuilding.

abeg guys, just make sure say your pepper rest well jare, e no go mata weda you short like maltina bottle or you fat like sumo wrestler,  YOU GO RUN THINGS!!!!! wink
Ritslmho!! grin  grin  grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by merge(f): 4:31am On Nov 23, 2008
The dumbest thread

Darkness and Tallness lol
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by Jcob(m): 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2008
@ merge, do u know the meaning of dumbest?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2008
Most naija men would qualify if one is looking for tall and dark. . . .but if tall, dark and HANDSOME, mehn, forget it. You'll barely find any grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by Jcob(m): 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2008
@ Ebony, you have a big mouth. The fact your hubby doesnt quality shd not be a generalized issue.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 23, 2008
Jcob:

@ Ebony, you have a big mouth. The fact your hubby doesnt quality should not be a generalized issue.
Shut up, idiot
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by Jcob(m): 11:47pm On Nov 23, 2008
Thank you morenike.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 24, 2008
Jcob:

Thank you morenike.
I don't have time to play games just like Tope was playing with you.
Waka from my road if you cannot reveal your identity.
Finis.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by lloydkizz(m): 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2008
Hello, i wld love 2 know u, meet u if possible. Ma mail is drwhizkid@yahoo.com
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by CrazyMan(m): 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2008
I think they (ladies) find dark guys more attractive than the fair ones.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by drrionelli(m): 1:34am On Jan 08, 2009
There's probably a reason that women have historically sought tall, dark, handsome men. Let's look at the science of it:

In days of yore, taller men could reach higher into the trees and deeper into the water, thus more food sources would be available. Taller individuals could also provide a better vantage in looking over the obstacles in the terrain.

Dark is relative. So consider that if a man is pallid, it might suggest sickness. A sick man might not be able to provide well for a family. A darker complexion suggests a more robust state of health.

Handsome is also relative. What's one woman's nourishment is another's poison. Likewise, some women find some men attractive, while others find the same guys somewhat less to their liking.

I don't by any means consider myself good-looking, but some women do (for reasons I've yet to grasp)!
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by Lazzaro: 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2009
u ladies are funny,

see ya mouths like tall,dark and handsome, even the very ugly lookin ladies are askin for tall,dark and handsome,

ha ha ha ha , lolllllllllllllllll

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' / How I Cooked The Most Delicious Stewed Beans For My Family (Video) / Full Nude Video Of Actress Maryam Booth That Was Leaked Online(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.