Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? (23603 Views)

Poll: Which of these men do you prefer?

Tall, black and slim: 58% (33 votes)
Tall, black and chubby: 19% (11 votes)
Short, slim and black: 7% (4 votes)
Short, chubby and black: 0% (0 votes)
Others: 14% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

20 Reasons Why Ladies Prefer Tall Guys. / Extra Dark Skinned African Brothers! Ladies Who Love Extra Dark Men Thread / Why Do Most Girls Prefer Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by tope2000(f): 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2008
Abeg post am make i see grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by JamaicanQT(f): 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2008
THE BLACKER THE BERRY THE SWEETER THE JUICE

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by KarmaMod(f): 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2008
Meh

Djimon's a 5.

Better  grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by tRoOE(f): 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2008
[size=13pt]@topic
I call the tall dark man fairy tales
when i was young, i had this plan how i was going to end up with a tall maybe like 6"4, a doctor, rich handsome/stunning man.
But in reality things will not end up that way, I ended up with a loving man, he has all the characters i wanted, expect the 6 feet height.
[/size]
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by DavidDylan(m): 5:33pm On Nov 19, 2008
karmamod, see as that guy resemble me. grin

Djimon's cool though.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by DavidDylan(m): 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]@topic
I call the tall dark man fairy tales
when i was young, i had this plan how i was going to end up with a tall maybe like 6"4, a doctor, rich handsome/stunning man.
But in reality things will not end up that way, I ended up with a loving man, he has all the characters i wanted, expect the 6 feet height.
[/size]

so he's a doctor, rich, handsome but 5ft 8? grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by tope2000(f): 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2008
Djimon is Biznessssssssssssss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

DavidDylan:

lol. . . .5'8 isnt bad na undecided
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by KarmaMod(f): 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2008
DavidDylan:

karmamod, see as that guy resemble me.  grin

Djimon's cool though.

where's your goatee  tongue
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by tRoOE(f): 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2008
DavidDylan:

[size=13pt]Not a doctor but he studied in a medical field
And nope his 5"9 cheesy cheesy
[/size]
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by DavidDylan(m): 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2008
KarmaMod:

where's your goatee tongue

i've been grooming one the last few months. Will you take me now? grin

tRoOE:

[size=13pt]Not a doctor but he studied in a medical field
And nope his 5"9 cheesy cheesy
[/size]

the guy try small . . . 5ft 9in, not bad.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by MrCrackles(m): 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2008
tope2000:

Djimon is Biznessssssssssssss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

And where does Brash! come in?! sad embarassed tongue
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by tope2000(f): 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2008
MrCrackles:

And where does Brash! come in?! sad embarassed tongue

Brash is THE biznessssssssssssss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss tongue
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by tRoOE(f): 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2008
DavidDylan:

i've been grooming one the last few months. Will you take me now? grin

the guy try small
. . . 5ft 9in, not bad.
[size=13pt]you are not serious angry tongue[/size]
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by spikedcylinder: 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2008
Djimon Honsou?  shocked He looks like a labourer! tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by MrCrackles(m): 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2008
tope2000:

Brash is THE biznessssssssssssss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss tongue

Now your talking!! grin

spikedcylinder:

Djimon Honsou? shocked He looks like a labourer! tongue lipsrsealed

I agree with you

I dont rate him at all

Idris Elba is berra than him!
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by tope2000(f): 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Djimon Honsou? shocked He looks like a labourer! tongue lipsrsealed

u are looking at the face. forget the face cheesy most men r not good looking anyways lipsrsealed
i'd rather have a man with a bad ass body than good looking with rubbish body anyday undecided
Check out the bodyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by KarmaMod(f): 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Djimon Honsou?  shocked He looks like a labourer! tongue lipsrsealed

He really does. His body isnt gonna matter when it comes to making babies.

DavidDylan:

i've been grooming one the last few months. Will you take me now?  grin

let me see tongue
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by MrCrackles(m): 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2008
tope2000:

u are looking at the face. forget the face cheesy most men r not good looking anyways lipsrsealed
i'd rather have a man with a bad ass body than good looking with rubbish body anyday undecided
Check out the bodyyyyyyyyyyyyy

And what are you looking at?!

the YEKINI or the YAM TUBER in between his legs?!

I know a nicely packed YEKINI does it for you but then it doesnt mean you should get carried away by that! grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by DavidDylan(m): 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2008
KarmaMod:

let me see tongue

No problem . . .  wink

Tope likes Djimon's body? You know why the guy is dating a halfcaste? He thot of how his kids would look too  grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by spikedcylinder: 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2008
Tope, please explain that picture. I am confused, does he have a rabbit in his kpata? shocked tongue grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by tope2000(f): 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2008
MrCrackles:

And what are you looking at?!

the YEKINI or the YAM TUBER in between his legs?!

I know a nicely packed YEKINI does it for you but then it doesnt mean you should get carried away by that! grin

BUAHAHAHA
I just love his body, i can just blindfold him in bed to aviod the face tongue

DavidDylan:

Tope likes Djimon's body? You know why the guy is dating a halfcaste? He thot of how his kids would look too  grin

Lmao
U are mean grin grin grin
besides two good looking people shudnt be making babies because the result will be fugly kids tongue cheesy

spikedcylinder:

Tope, please explain that picture. I am confused, does he have a rabbit in his kpata? shocked tongue grin

Roflmao, maybe or maybe its his KINI grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by JamaicanQT(f): 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2008
so sad to see a good man wasted off to gold digging kimora

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by Riskie(f): 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2008
They don't match at all!!!
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by tope2000(f): 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2008
I like the together but excuse me but i think kimora is wealthier than him undecided
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by JustGood(m): 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2008
they prefer them because they all want me cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by spikedcylinder: 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2008
That picture is not Kimora at her best, I think she's prettier than that.

@ jamaican,
gold digger? Now or before she married that Simons guy?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by tope2000(f): 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2008
spikedcylinder:

That picture is not Kimora at her best, I think she's prettier than that.

@ jamaican,
gold digger? Now or before she married that Simons guy?

She does have a reputation of being a gold-digger lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by yicob(m): 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2008
@ tope, she no gree make i upload d pics. B.T.W how tall re u?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by segzicres(m): 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2008
err,
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by KarmaMod(f): 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2008
JamaicanQT:

so sad to see a good man wasted off to gold digging kimora

Um she can buy him 5X over.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by JamaicanQT(f): 2:59am On Nov 20, 2008
@ spikedcylinder
that her after russle simmons, he bought her loads of stuff watch them on crib and she was saying loads of bitches are jealous of her because she is wealthy but she doesnt care she likes to show off. I TOOK MILLIONS OFF SIMMONS
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? by chika98: 3:07am On Nov 20, 2008
The shoes are pretty hot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' / How I Cooked The Most Delicious Stewed Beans For My Family (Video) / Full Nude Video Of Actress Maryam Booth That Was Leaked Online(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.