Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities (46005 Views)

Are Women Becoming Sexually Boring ? / How Secure/happy Are Men When Their Women Are Assets Rather Than Liabilities.. / My Nigerian Friend Says That African Women In Europe Are Liabilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by AJOT99(m): 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
True talk
Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
IfyAwazie:
Nigerian women have being doing that since imo river.

Maybe this thread is for some lazy girls in the city? Because rural women are the backbone of agriculture in Nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by frank442: 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
Its an old story. Go to urobo land

4 Likes

Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by kskpoundz(m): 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
Dis is how a good wife material think.few think lyk u cos dey dey stil liv wit d doctrine dat says men are d bread winner even wen his broKe.
Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by ebonylomo1(f): 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
MissMeiya:
Insecure men can't handle a woman who outperforms him. So get ready to do a lot of ego-stroking.

Source: witnessed and experienced

Exactly!
Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
True talk!
Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by AJOT99(m): 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
dapsy4u2:
. So this kinda woman exists in Nigeria? Na your husband you go marry!!!

Amen

1 Like

Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by initialize(m): 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
Gorgeous58:
Strive to be the kind of woman who, when your man hits rock bottom, when his business fails or he is retrenched from his job, can carry the family through. You must be able to provide what he otherwise would. This thing of women who sit doing nothing, and when a man goes through a difficult period, cannot come through for him, or at least even help him make a plan, is not on.

Let us start hustling with our men. We must stop being liabilities when we have what it takes to be assets.

Ladies, what's your take on this?

Let's me answer the FTC's prayer for you. I'm a good man smiley

2 Likes

Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
Only if all this Lakpa-lakpa girls we have this modern day will follow this OP advice. All they want is all-ready-made man they can suck dry and look for another. Wicked b1tches

3 Likes

Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by Racade(m): 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
You are d best! Like say a neva marry; afor marry u! Keep this type of thinking on!
Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by Frankenstein: 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
Take a poll on this issue exclusively for women and you'll get 90% of them going against the idea.

1 Like

Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by suptol(m): 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2014
For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs. A brand for the job.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio :oFor your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs. A brand for the job.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio
Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by psmithice: 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by blank(f): 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
Gorgeous58:
Strive to be the kind of woman who, when your man hits rock bottom, when his business fails or he is retrenched from his job, can carry the family through. You must be able to provide what he otherwise would. This thing of women who sit doing nothing, and when a man goes through a difficult period, cannot come through for him, or at least even help him make a plan, is not on.

Let us start hustling with our men. We must stop being liabilities when we have what it takes to be assets.

Same guys that would force women to resign from their jobs and "look after the kids"? Same guys that will whine and rant that you are working too hard and have no time for them?

Once that difficult period comes, if the woman coughs, it will turn to fight. "See how she is coughing over my head, is it because she is earning small change?"

I even forgot to add that that after the woman strives and builds their life together, he will just throw her out of the house with nothing or marry a second wife and keep mistresses.

Abeg jor. I live my life on my own terms.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by blank(f): 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by Misogynist2014(m): 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
Asset!!! cheesy lwkmd
Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
Gorgeous58:

My Mother's Philosophy

2 Likes

Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
rattlesnake:
Thats why after 1000 wives king solomon asked "Who can find a virtuous woman ??" proverbs 31

Aka

They don't exist undecided proverbs chapter 32 to 100
grin grin grin
Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by ekemini007(m): 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
Thrs natin a man hs dt truely any real woman wit will n drive cnt gt fr hersef. The world is a open space dis dys.

D buck of women ar so focus on hairs n nail(somtimes yansh pads) that thy often forgt d basics.

As a friend wld sy "thy dnt mk dem as strong n willfull as our mother dis dys"

Remind's me of d ol' television v new one comparism; while d former is ruff,rugged n cld witstand tuf electrical conditions, d later is sleek, smooth, shiny bt mst times ar easily blown up d slightest electrical malfunction.

Womem pls! We nid u to b women once again so we can b men al over again.

1 Like

Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by amanikondo: 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
Yes o . My Wife is a very hardworking woman. Humble and Caring

6 Likes

Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by Peejayybold(f): 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
Good advice..... Well said
Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by IfyAwazie(f): 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
MissMeiya:

Maybe this thread is for city girls? Because rural women are the backbone of agriculture in Nigeria.
City girls or lazy girls. We have a lot of industrious girls wit dignity that Make their own money instead of waiting for a man to take care of them.
Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by geochris2(m): 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
Women know what is right and rong but some of them are just wicked

1 Like

Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by Jcob(m): 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
@op nice picture on ur profile and a great thread you started. by the way are you still single? wink

so how many of you checked the profile pix? lol
Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by jbaby265(f): 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
hmmmm

dats why i strive to be a great woman..coz dis days mehn are messing up...

tnx dear for d word@op
Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by okzcorp: 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
Women:
Created outta the rib of a man. This only mean that they exist to complement the missing rib (asset).

But what happens if this woman decides to become a liability?
It endangers a man's body system. Women do not neglect the influence you wield over your men, never underestimate it. You will always be responsible for your man's status.
Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by merieam16(f): 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
Nice piece der
Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by vacant06(m): 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
Gorgeous58:

ma'am if u are for real I pray u wil one day be president wife in nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
IfyAwazie:
City girls or lazy girls. We have a lot of industrious girls wit dignity that Make their own money instead of waiting for a man to take care of them.

Point taken. Will edit my post.
Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by jify(f): 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
@op. Supported. I wonder how some women will use a man's money to buy gift for him because they don't have any source of income. #team assets instead of liabilities

1 Like

Re: Women; Becoming Assets Rather Than Liabilities by Pdizzle(m): 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
Cutehector4u:
u will marry a good husband amen....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

10 Things Men Cant Do Without / 8 Ways Responsible Ladies Advertise Themselves To Men / Wife Calls Out Her Husband's Mistress On Facebook (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.