Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal (35696 Views)

Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin / 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by legendary4luv(m): 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
oliverdon:
Biblically is wrong but un dis nature we are now i support it bc most marriage dis days now after all d waste of money no show for child,now who is at lost?

Seconded
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by opeyemikara(m): 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
biblical the answer is no. But experimentally or experiencically. Plz, don't mind my grammar I study linguistic refinery in the university. Back to the matter; A man or woman should sample d shoe they are buying in d market because toripe marriage is till death do us part. #Gbam#
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by MacluvPH(m): 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
Bachelors have no answer to this question,please ask the maried folks that played a friendly match with their wife and scored goal before going to the alter.
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by tyconcepts(f): 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
This debate has been on going for a while. Funny all the girls I know won't mind been pumped before the marriage....Even yours faithfully

I'd like a drive and test a car before settling for it.

But if the man makes it a basis for putting a ring on it, i'll bolt off with the speed of Usian bolt.
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
I wouldnt do it and I wouldnt diagree with anyone who wants to do it and if a lady gets pregnant for you as well then get married.
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by legendary4luv(m): 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
missberrypop5:
yeah, its a grown trend these days. It is so wrong. Its a no no for me. I can't and i won't do it.

Says WHO? Maybe u are a victim sef
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by Harmvirus(f): 2:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
Cutehector4u:
She shouldnt get pregnant.... Its called fornication....

My thought exactly.. @op, I won't do it
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by onoja12: 2:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
Men forget bible,there is a saying if the hunter would learn to shot without aiming the bird must learn to fly without perching.
See women this-days are no saint,neither do they stick to the bible with there youth,so don't let them fool you,before you marry any girl make sure she is pregnant first because this-days either there sugar daddy/sugar mummy has use there worm for ritual,while they thought they where enjoying there cash or they by themselves have done abortion till they destroy there worm,please tell me is there any woman that would tell you while dating that the doctor said there is a little issue with her worm,never rather they would hide it until you enter the one chance.
i can remember i have a friend we warned him make this girl get belle first before marriage,the girl was busy playing him telling him they meet in church there for they should not have sex till them marry,my mugu guy take waiting the girl talk,after he spent half of his fortune on marriage,4 years down the road no children ,oya go to the hospital,the girl say shes not going anywhere,that shes not God and she would wait for Gods time.so my guy started investigating only to find out that the girl do runs die when she they university,she only decided to turn born again after she has distoryed her worm,with the believe that God would fix it back one day.now my guy peaceful life has turn way word
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by lovemaths(f): 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2014
If a man loves you, he will not give you any condition for marriage proposal. Why pay for the cow when you're getting the milk for free? Marriage is honourable with the bed undefiled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
Women are fools... most men today marry for the pleasure of sex and it's likes... Only a foolish woman would concur to a man who says he wants to experiment if she is fertile.. Is she a Machine? So he is testing before paying for the goods?

Sex before marriage is wrong... It's fornication... Spiritually it is wrong it's a one-way ticket to Hell. There should be no testing or experiment. It's not by force to marry. If the man cannot abide by holiness then he can say goodbye to you and vice versa.
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kelvin0:
I heard from a source who pleaded anonymity that an average Nigerian lady has gone tru abortion like 3 times b4 marriage hence the mistrust.... lipsrsealed
#no man will like to marry a mother of dead babies...
After destroying their w*mb dem go come carry their load come drop for ya head the source said!!!! undecided

Not totally right but most girls have done abortion and used Postinor severally.
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by BreezyRita(f): 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
doskie:

So if she's not pregnant it means she's not been tasted?
No. It "shows them" (village elders, family members), that you've not been tasted. There's a difference. Mean and show.......
Please don't argue. Mbok.
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by darlenese(f): 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
mariagrant10:
I just want to share my experience with the world on how i got my love back and saved my marriage. I really love Louis so much that i can not even do without. I was married for 7years with 2kids and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had fights and arguments almost every time... it got worse at a point that he filed for divorce... I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me cause i loved him with all my heart and didn't want to loose him but everything just didn't work out... He moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce... I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful man who eventually helped me out with spell... I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice... He did special prayers and used herbs... Within 2 days he called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma he had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kids are happy too and we are expecting our third child. I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news... Just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there need's it... NOTE THAT he will ask you to pay a small token amount of money to get the materials to work for you. You can email DR SANJAY via (sanjaylandofsolution606@gmail . com or +2348176363653) Don't give up just yet, the different between "Ordinary" & "Extra-Ordinary" is the "Extra" so make extra effort to save your marriage/relationship if it's truly worth it.

So u are happy that u used juju to save ur marriage abi ? I'm sure it was thesame juju u used on him that made him marry u in d first place, obviously ur juju was fading so u went for renewal, All powers belongs to God, he is the one who can take away our troubles. Keep ur fetish advise to urself! sad

1 Like

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by passionate88: 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
BreezyRita:

Which are you in? Which do we talk about on NL?
What I'm trying to say is that you deciede what you want to listen to... I know of some single ladies that are advanced in age, some are single others divorced and "the society" hasn't killed them..
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by canalily(m): 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
....pls help pray that my wife would be pregnant immediately after our wedding...untested yet.

1 Like

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
Harmvirus:

My thought exactly.. @op, I won't do it
lol wat if yu r pressurized to do it...lets b realistic now,... Ur fiance is insisting u must....nd his family is also insisting....maybe due to the fact that ur fiance's brother's wife is still barren and they fear dat ur fiance might not hav any child so they want to be sure yu r pregnant befor they accept u into the family... Now believing that sex outside mariage is a sin, will u giv in to their pressure or because of ur belief, quit the rship u hav built wit ur fiance.... Provided that tym is not on ur side anymore....
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by Youngpo413: 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
BreezyRita:

You think? Agreed. Some may not know their worth. But others that do, are forced by society to do this. You know how our society frowns upon an unmarried lady?
So they think,; "If it'll make him marry me, why not?"
I can't blame them. I think the guys should learn to accept their women. And not test drive!

you are correct...
My elder brother needs to see this too cos the guy sabi test drive,hehehehe...we dey call am EKPE ITUT!
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
@BreezyRita, seems you read my chat cos I was just having this same conversation with a guy on BBM not too long..

Unfortunately, it's a growing trend in our society.. I've even heard of cases where parents urge their sons to get their would-be-brides pregnant 1st to know if she is 'fertile' or not, before any payment is made undecided undecided...

When did man become God, to know if a lady is fertile or not??

It's a NO...NO... for me.. All things should be done honourably, and in all modesty..

1 Like

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by BUSHHUNTER: 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
BreezyRita:
What I detest is the fact that these guys try to play God.... Or what else do you call it??
They say they're making sure the woman is fertile and will bear children.

I've seen where a guy did that. His first gf of 2 years left him cos she wasn't comfy with the arrangement. He met a new woman. Gave her his ultimatum...... She agreed. Got pregnant..... 2 months later, they were married.
A few months later, there's a miscarriage. Doctor says she can't get pregnant or give birth anymore.

My point?? You never know. A woman may getting pregnant doesn't guarantee her giving you kids.
I pray I don't find such a man.

Cos those village elders no dey gree.... They have eyes that see when you're just a week gone.

Sister u can lie o

1 Like

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by josite: 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
BreezyRita:
Ok. This is a hotly debated issue....
I'm sure the guys will bash me.

There seems to a growing trend.... Guys saying their women are to pregnant before proposal or any marriage rite. I condemned a guy's stance on this and thought I'd be supported. But I was surprised. Even women took sides with the guy! It was shocking!

And guys, what's the reason behind this assertion??

So what do you think??
Should a lady get pregnant before she gets proposed to or should she walk out of the relationship??

it depends.if it is clear the primary reason for the marriage is to have children.kike when the man or woman has issues or great concern about having kids.it should be mutual.with the way things are ,with sexual freedom so rife with the attendant abortions,i really in my little own opinion think the girl should first give birth before the wedding.on the 5th month bride price should be paid to asuage the woman and her parents fears of being abandoned.strictly speaking though a christain marriage assumes both of them are virgins which is rare theses days.if you are not a virgin ,you dont have any right to a christian marriagee no matter what your pastor tells u.if the foundation is already destroyed,there is nothing the righteous or the pastor can do.if penis don enter before ,you might as well let it enter it again and get pregnant.no big deal.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by BreezyRita(f): 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
Youngpo413:

you are correct...
My elder brother needs to see this too cos the guy sabi test drive,hehehehe...we dey call am EKPE ITUT!
shocked grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by gtrust: 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
I heard a "big boy" bought zircon (fake diamond) with gold plated (less than a karat) engagement ring and ENGAGED this beautiful lady!
She "packed in" for the 2 weeks he visited Nigeria!!!

Please, please: just be careful how you play this marriage game.
May be relationship before marriage talks

Atleast she would have known that man was not his uncle but just a friend
That the engagement was fake from the beginning and RUN
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by BEN1986: 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
No sex before marriage is not for EVERYBODY. It for virgins not a retired prostitute who have done more than 20 abortions carry bible and start to quote. If the lady is a virgin guys respect them and like to help preserve it for themselves. So ladies zip up. There still much to gain being whole.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by Youngpo413: 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
passionate88:
Both sexes are guilty of it.. The females want a guy that's good in bed while the male want a fertile woman.. Because you are a girl, u will view the demands of the guy as harsh, while some guys (I inclusive) will see the demand(s) of the female folks as harsh..

thank you!
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by legendary4luv(m): 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
luvlyqueen:
ladies need to understand dat getting pregnant before marriage dosnt guarantee,he's going to marry,lot of guy use dat to decieve lot of girls,my own be say any man who proposes dat to me i go pour am hot water

Lies!!!! U never jam me
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by PRINCEHPXP(m): 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
u can test d pommo but make sure dnt get pregnant
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by Youngpo413: 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
natureblack:
I go for pregnancy before marriage

Some b!itches are soaked with postinor 2

abi?
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by BreezyRita(f): 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
passionate88:
What I'm trying to say is that you deciede what you want to listen to... I know of some single ladies that are advanced in age, some are single others divorced and "the society" hasn't killed them..
Pllllleeeeeaaaasssseee!!!! They are ostracized! For the divorced, peeps assume its their fault the marriage didn't work out.. That just the way things are
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by Youngpo413: 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kelvin0:
I heard from a source who pleaded anonymity that an average Nigerian lady has gone tru abortion like 3 times b4 marriage hence the mistrust.... lipsrsealed
#no man will like to marry a mother of dead babies...
After destroying their w*mb dem go come carry their load come drop for ya head the source said!!!! undecided

3 times even small sef...
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by Harmvirus(f): 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol wat if yu r pressurized to do it...lets b realistic now,... Ur fiance is insisting u must....nd his family is also insisting....maybe due to the fact that ur fiance's brother's wife is still barren and they fear dat ur fiance might not hav any child so they want to be sure yu r pregnant befor they accept u into the family... Now believing that sex outside mariage is a sin, will u giv in to their pressure or because of ur belief, quit the rship u hav built wit ur fiance.... Provided that tym is not on ur side anymore....

I believe before one agrees to a relationship he or she has to set terms of that r/ship. In my own case, not getting pregnant before marriage happens to be one of them
Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by bright007(f): 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
mariagrant10:
I just want to share my experience with the world on how i got my love back and saved my marriage. I really love Louis so much that i can not even do without. I was married for 7years with 2kids and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had fights and arguments almost every time... it got worse at a point that he filed for divorce... I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me cause i loved him with all my heart and didn't want to loose him but everything just didn't work out... He moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce... I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful man who eventually helped me out with spell... I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice... He did special prayers and used herbs... Within 2 days he called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma he had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kids are happy too and we are expecting our third child. I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news... Just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there need's it... NOTE THAT he will ask you to pay a small token amount of money to get the materials to work for you. You can email DR SANJAY via (sanjaylandofsolution606@gmail . com or +2348176363653) Don't give up just yet, the different between "Ordinary" & "Extra-Ordinary" is the "Extra" so make extra effort to save your marriage/relationship if it's truly worth it.
.......Seun......where is the dislike button?

1 Like

Re: Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal by LouisVanGaal(m): 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
BreezyRita:
Ok. This is a hotly debated issue....
I'm sure the guys will bash me.

There seems to a growing trend.... Guys saying their women are to pregnant before proposal or any marriage rite. I condemned a guy's stance on this and thought I'd be supported. But I was surprised. Even women took sides with the guy! It was shocking!

And guys, what's the reason behind this assertion??

So what do you think??
Should a lady get pregnant before she gets proposed to or should she walk out of the relationship??

there's NO valid reason what so ever! It's pure greed and impatience..it's usually a calculated plan to hijack/force the decision of the parents of the girl...especially when the senses them to be reluctant! I hate to say these, but my sister who we initially thought was slated to Marry next month according to her; next thing, we started sensing some compromise/unnecessary hurry from her..only for us to find out that she was pregnant..my grouse was that, if she waited at least 3-4weeks extra, is she going to die Our Generation is fast losing some endearing virtues...Before you know it now, you start finding children in their parents house giving birth..and it would be like kini big deal As for me, it's the conventional/religious way..Getting Married B4 kids..it doesn't mean am holy o! Just my belief..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? / Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman / Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.