Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) (36796 Views)

Orji Kalu Charges Buhari To Fight Without Political Bias / Radio Stations Shutting Down / Nigerian Media Hail ''Infrastructural Boom'' In The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by donmalcolm21(m): 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
Sweetlemon:

If you visit only the front page you won't know this. Visit politics section proper you will understand what we are saying.
. Most of those commentin on politic section are members not Seun who has tried to remain unbiased

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by bigiyaro(m): 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
Boko haram :shahara reporters, BBC hausa service.

2 Likes

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by henryobinna(m): 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
IYANGBALI:
seun is a card carrying member of pdp,I learnt he is coming out for councillorship erec-tion in his village,you no say him be village yampion grin
i read this post finish I laugh tire.

but what's wrong if he's a card carrying member?

no worry, make oga sè.un catch you
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by kenex4ever(m): 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
donmalcolm21:
Taking a cusory look at 2015 elections and the lies and propaganda being spewed out, I've decided to list out Nigeria media leanings and their political affiliation so that you can "judge the book by its cover".

PDP: Vanguard, Sun, Thisday, Tribune, LIB AIT, NTA, FRCN, VON, Champion, Daily Independent.

APC: Nation, Punch, Saharareporters, Premiumtimes, TVC, Inspiration Fm, ereporters, Leadership, Dailytrust, etc

NO Political Affiliation:Guardian, Nig info, Nairaland, Channels.
LIB is not PDP, am sure of dat. If LIB is PDP then u won't see most of doze anti FG news there, she is always posting video of how boko haram is winning against d military or even those news of when GEJ traveled immediately after a bomb blast

2 Likes

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by MEILYN(m): 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kasyn:
bro now this is 'harsh!!!' LMFAO and ROTFL
lool... The thing vex me no be small

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by OLADD: 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
donmalcolm21:
Taking a cusory look at 2015 elections and the lies and propaganda being spewed out, I've decided to list out Nigeria media leanings and their political affiliation so that you can "judge the book by its cover".

PDP: Vanguard, Sun, Thisday, Tribune, LIB AIT, NTA, FRCN, VON, Champion, Daily Independent.

APC: Nation, Punch, Saharareporters, Premiumtimes, TVC, Inspiration Fm, ereporters, Leadership, Dailytrust, etc

NO Political Affiliation:Guardian, Nig info, Nairaland, Channels.
[/color][color=#006600]

OP, Nigeria Info(Lagos and Abuja) are 100% APC. Moreover, you forgot to add the third most dominant but unregistered political party; the Boko Haram. Report says they are affiliated with APC but it has not yet been officially confirmed. Their Media Houses are Sahara Reporters, Daily Post, CNN, BBC, AFP, Aljazeera, ,TVC, The Nation and some supporter of APC freelance bloggers.

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by lacreamieboie(m): 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Channel TV don't have political affiliation...Oh you already added it cool. One of the best in Nigeria!

Did i just see Nairaland on the list of "No political affiliation"? lipsrsealed

And please remove TVC as an affiliate of APC or any other party. They too are neutral! You are spoiling their reputation.
TVC na APC TV Na... Na Tinubu get am... so wetin u expect?
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by donmalcolm21(m): 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
blizard44:

Young man, who are/were the PDP
Go and read the book plz
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
Nairaland shouldn't be on that list.

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by IYANGBALI: 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
henryobinna:
i read this post finish I laugh tire.

but what's wrong if he's a card carrying member?

no worry, make oga sè.un catch you
seun plenty for Nigeria jo,he can't prove say na him own seun I dey talk about,moreover him don tire for my case
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by MEILYN(m): 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
chilledbarbie:

Thanks i didnt know it was against the rules THANKS
grin grin grin...... Ok

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Jilo83(m): 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
I have notice it too
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by donmalcolm21(m): 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
kenex4ever:
LIB is not PDP, am sure of dat. If LIB is PDP then u won't see most of doze anti FG news there, she is always posting video of how boko haram is winning against d military or even those news of when GEJ traveled immediately after a bomb blast
. I give that one to you but somone might disagree with your opinion.
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by omenka(m): 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
ayswags:
seun is a PDP stooge,so save us that neutrality bullshit
gringrin

How could I have come late to a party like this??!!!
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
chilledbarbie:
I have been a guest on nairaland and i love this site and im a uniben fresher i dedicate it to uniben and this is my first post
lesbo

2 Likes

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by tellwisdom: 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
chilledbarbie:
I have been a guest on nairaland and i love this site and im a uniben fresher i dedicate it to uniben and this is my first post

Ok, Mugun undecided

2 Likes

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by donmalcolm21(m): 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
omenka:
gringrin

How could I have come late to a party like this??!!!
I prayed against thread derailers that's why you were part of the Ten Virgins in the bible.

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by siraj1402(m): 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
donmalcolm21:
List Of Nigeria Media And Their Political Affiliation

PDP: Vanguard, Sun, Thisday, Tribune, LIB, AIT, NTA, FRCN, VON, Champion, Daily Independent, etc

No Political Affiliation:Guardian, Nig info, Nairaland, Channels.
Modified.
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by omenka(m): 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
donmalcolm21:
I prayed against thread derailers that's why you were part of the Ten Virgins in the bible.
I'm in a jolly mood tonight. Don't get me started.
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
Movingcoil:
Hahaha nairaland app
wetin come concern nairaland app for this matter.?
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Wittylens(m): 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kasyn:
who are you? A proud b.itch?
Daughter to one of the looters(politicians)? Or a runs girl?

Na Runs Girl She Be.. Na Me Fvuck Am Last Nite!! grin

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by OLADD: 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Channel TV don't have political affiliation...Oh you already added it cool. One of the best in Nigeria!

And please remove TVC as an affiliate of APC or any other party. They too are neutral! You are spoiling their reputation.
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by omenka(m): 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2014
chilledbarbie:
Ok, thank you for your amebo. So as e com be your first, make we shiiit boleh abi??

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by henryobinna(m): 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
IYANGBALI:
seun plenty for Nigeria jo,he can't prove say na him own seun I dey talk about,moreover him don tire for my case
Abi...
no wahala,
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Kasyn(m): 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
Wittylens:

Na Runs Girl She Be.. Na Me Fvuck Am Last Nite!! grin
hehehehehehehe! cheesy
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by OLADD: 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
Idrismusty97:

[color=#006600][/color]

Who sent you? TVC is 100%, in fact 1000% APC. I beg, stop committing sacrilege on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Mrfils(m): 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
It's natural.
He who pays d piper, dictates d tune
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Chinom(m): 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
Punch is pure garbage. Wrong sentences, incoherent stories and very biased. I always read the Guardian first.
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Kasyn(m): 9:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
Buoyantic:
lesbo
shocked
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by sexylogan(m): 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
donmalcolm21:
List Of Nigeria Media And Their Political Affiliation

PDP: Vanguard, Sun, Thisday, Tribune, LIB, AIT, NTA, FRCN, VON, Champion, Daily Independent.

No Political Affiliation:Guardian, Nig info, Nairaland, Channels.

Very true.
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by donmalcolm21(m): 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
omenka:
I'm in a jolly mood tonight. Don't get me started.
. Hey loose your canons. I don't engage in myopic arguement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Muhammad Usman Adam Contesting For Chairmanship In Hadejia, Jigawa State. / President Buhari Arrives Daura For Sallah. Photos / Chris Azubogu Kidnapped, Driver Killed Gunmen Raze Anambra Police State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.