Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) (36794 Views)

Orji Kalu Charges Buhari To Fight Without Political Bias / Radio Stations Shutting Down / Nigerian Media Hail ''Infrastructural Boom'' In The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by smarthG(f): 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
IYANGBALI:
seun is a card carrying member of pdp,I learnt he is coming out for councillorship erec-tion in his village,you no say him be village yampion grin

If he was a fan of PDP, he will not delete my husbands acount. Only Allah is great if u like delete mine as well so I can stay focussed to my
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by donmalcolm21(m): 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
worldtrush:
The Op is right,but I take exception to his point that channels tv is not affiliated. There is no media house without an agenda and affiliation no matter how unbiased they appeared,you can not rule out the ownership factor and this trend is what is obtainable in the global real
I stand by my post that Channels is 99% neutral.
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
chilledbarbie:
I have been a guest on nairaland and i love this site and im a uniben fresher i dedicate it to uniben and this is my first post
then u ar welcomed in the land of naira

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by IYANGBALI: 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
@ op,how about DSTV?Q sat?joy tv,emmanuel tv and free to air?
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by donmalcolm21(m): 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
arsetalks:
Nairaland is PDP. Make no mistake on that please. Even the blind knows.
Nairaland is unbiased, it can't satisfy the lust of TANS and Buharistas
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by olamide1100(m): 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Channel TV don't have political affiliation...Oh you already added it cool. One of the best in Nigeria!

Did i just see Nairaland on the list of "No political affiliation"? lipsrsealed

And please remove TVC as an affiliate of APC or any other party. They too are neutral! You are spoiling their reputation.
Apc is owned by Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by debosola(f): 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
chilledbarbie:
Hi

Welcome to Nairaland
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by titanhayes: 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
Despite being bias, I think TVC News it's the best in Nigeria. Channels TV has refused to grow.

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by chilledbarbie(f): 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
debosola:

Welcome to Nairaland

I just checked your profile sis you are beautiful Thanks for welcoming me you are my new female friend i appreciate alot
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by MEILYN(m): 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kasyn:
you are too proud! Who d hell are you I don't give a bleep who u are!
oga, you too shut up and face your front. Must you reply an attention seeker? A fellow man like yourself claiming to be female

6 Likes

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by eleko1: 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
PDP is Nairaland so say. IYANGBALI The great IWIN igbo eledumare lipsrsealed
IYANGBALI:
Na lie nairaland is pdp
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by ideology(m): 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
TvC is the worst television station THAT i have watched. They have Special Programs to discuss PDP and GEJ but APC Members will be the Panelists

4 Likes

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by MEILYN(m): 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
chilledbarbie:

I just checked your profile sis you are beautiful Thanks for welcoming me you are my new female friend i appreciate alot
Gerrout from this place abeg angry angry angry .... You are so irritating and boring.

5 Likes

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Kasyn(m): 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
MEILYN:
oga, you too shut up and face your front. Must you reply an attention seeker? A fellow man like yourself claiming to be female
lol bro! I just hate the pompousity of that Man! Lmao

3 Likes

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Sweetlemon(f): 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
NL neutral ke? Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew

Ogbeni seun and that Nna Ngakwe and some other irritating mods are most def pro-GEJ. Someone is making them smile to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by saymax(f): 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
[quote author=afoo02 post=27868661]Ok[/quote

I dont know who u r but u dont hv 2 b blasphemous wit dis pix. May God forgive u.
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by chilledbarbie(f): 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
MEILYN:
Gerrout from this place abeg angry angry angry .... You are so irritating and boring.

Thank you sir
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by MEILYN(m): 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kasyn:
lol bro! I just hate the pompousity of that Man! Lmao
Very annoying man I tell you... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by millionaireman: 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
Punch is the most neutral of all - it is neither here nor there.

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by zeezboy(m): 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
chilledbarbie:
I have been a guest on nairaland and i love this site and im a uniben fresher i dedicate it to uniben and this is my first post
yhu ar welcome 2 our Belove NL!

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Sweetlemon(f): 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
donmalcolm21:
Nairaland is unbiased, it can't satisfy the lust of TANS and Buharistas

If you visit only the front page you won't know this. Visit politics section proper you will understand what we are saying.

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by MEILYN(m): 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
chilledbarbie:

Thank you sir
Better... Now run along. Stop derailing. You don't wanna be banned on your self acclaimed first day of posting on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by 1miccza: 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
donmalcolm21:
Taking a cusory look at 2015 elections and the lies and propaganda being spewed out, I've decided to list out Nigeria media leanings and their political affiliation so that you can "judge the book by its cover".

PDP: Vanguard, Sun, Thisday, Tribune, LIB AIT, NTA, FRCN, VON, Champion, Daily Independent.

APC: Nation, Punch, Saharareporters, Premiumtimes, TVC, Inspiration Fm, ereporters, Leadership, Dailytrust, etc

NO Political Affiliation:Guardian, Nig info, Nairaland, Channels.

Channels is Pro APC jare !!!!They are only trying to be cunning.....

2 Likes

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by ayolatun(m): 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
OP you didnt add Silverbird #PDP#GEJ#TAN
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Kasyn(m): 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
MEILYN:
bro now this is 'harsh!!!' LMFAO and ROTFL

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by chilledbarbie(f): 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
MEILYN:
Better... Now run along. Stop derailing. You don't wanna be banned on your self acclaimed first day of posting on Nairaland.

Thanks i didnt know it was against the rules THANKS
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Lousymouth(m): 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
I Kinda agree with the OP with the exception of Channels..... Channels has never been Neutral, only that they are mire intelligent than the others... Mr. Momoh is 100% pro GEJ...
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by RAO1(m): 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
". ......judge a book from its cover " Dah means we shouldn't blv / rely on any Info read frm THOSE political Affiliated media houses.....

And Dt also means, channels tv n guardian newspaper are d koko...

OK

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Kasyn(m): 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
MEILYN:
keeps LMFAO

1 Like

Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
donmalcolm21:
I'm listening to Pastor Bosun on his message about "Islamization of Nigeria". APC was mentioned of supporting ........, before that I read a book by El Rufai "The Accidental Public Servant" in which 90% of corruption cases were carried out by PDP. The masses need to shine their eyes.

Young man, who are/were the PDP
Re: Political Bias Of Nigerian Media (Newspapers/Blogs, TV/Radio Stations) by raziboi(m): 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
I see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ben Bruce, Amaechi And Fayemi Hangout Together (Photos) / Buhari Urges Precaution, Not Fear Of Coronavirus Cases / Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.