Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,355 members, 7,829,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? (46399 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / Do Guys Like Pampering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by vacant06(m): 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
I wil wear my girl pampers is she still a baby ?
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by beeevan: 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
I don't know, pampering for a full grown woman sounds like you speak of a child ...showing affection is more like it.
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by CJPresh(f): 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
Truthfully speaking,over-pampering irritates me,whether in a relationship or not.I don't see the necessity in over-pampering a grl u already tag as ur grlfriend,u both are supposed to knw nd tolerate each other's characters/weaknesses,that way,OVER-pampering will never come into play.
Hope i have spoken well

#flies away frm thread
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by smaddly(m): 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
mercato:
Finally.....U 2 much
γεα>>αbsoιυτειγ ηicε
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by wunderkiind(m): 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
nomabeeee:
plss tell them o grin
lol cheesy
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by wunderkiind(m): 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
CJPresh:
Hope i have spoken well

#flies away frm thread
even in day light? I hail! shocked shocked
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by cherryice(f): 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
Tashamania:

my dear, I aint a pro. I just want the best out of my relationship..
awwn your bf must be lucky then cheesy
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by CJPresh(f): 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
wunderkiind:

even in day light? I hail! shocked shocked
Lolzz..,i meant,running away with speed
I hail u too
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
cherryice:

awwn your bf must be lucky then cheesy
tongue
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by cherryice(f): 8:45am On Nov 14, 2014
Tashamania:

tongue

thats no answer grin
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by wunderkiind(m): 9:28am On Nov 14, 2014
CJPresh:

Lolzz..,i meant,running away with speed
I hail u too
hehehe cheesy tongue
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
3cycle:

I don't know how to decipher short hand codes please could you type in English?
haha, hw wld u know?,.. it goes a long way to explain ur mental numbness.. i supposedly fink its either ur brain has gone obsolete or outdated..so i suggest u need an upgrade...u can download an update thru ur anus wif u mouth closed...dat cld help u in ur case cus ur matta is out of range..or beta still u enroll in a kindergarten schl 2 start wif...graduate thru high schl b4 u attempted attendin a class 2 decipher dat......or beta still ..u kiss a toilet seat..dats an immediate remedy suitable 4 ur spec..an@l poke....wat a twerp..
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by wasak(m): 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
MizMyColi:
Moderation is key, in everything.

Case in point, me.

I like to be pampered.
No sane lady doesn't.

However, some of us (ladies) are too controlling in that regard.
We expect the man to go out of his way for us, we expect him to know just what to say to us, how to and when to.
We really don't care about him, except he cares about us.
Ideally, it shouldn't be that way.

A man thinks differently from a woman, there are those times when he just can't bring himself to pamper and be all lovey dovey.
This is why it is dangerous for ladies to base their sense of self worth on people's validation.
Let all the validation you need come from within, not without.

That way, when the pampering becomes less or totally absent, you're able to carry on without loosing confidence in your man/relationship.

To both sides of the divide, I have this to say.

A healthy relationship is about so many + factors.
One major + factor is; Compromise, healthy compromise.

wink

Oh my Gawd, does it mean a lady can be this intelligent
following u straight away. beautiful comment there m highly impressed

1 Like

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Peacetalk1: 3:19am On Jan 16, 2015
MizMyColi:
Moderation is key, in everything.

Case in point, me.

I like to be pampered.
No sane lady doesn't.

However, some of us (ladies) are too controlling in that regard.
We expect the man to go out of his way for us, we expect him to know just what to say to us, how to and when to.
We really don't care about him, except he cares about us.
Ideally, it shouldn't be that way.

A man thinks differently from a woman, there are those times when he just can't bring himself to pamper and be all lovey dovey.
This is why it is dangerous for ladies to base their sense of self worth on people's validation.
Let all the validation you need come from within, not without.

That way, when the pampering becomes less or totally absent, you're able to carry on without loosing confidence in your man/relationship.

To both sides of the divide, I have this to say.

A healthy relationship is about so many + factors.
One major + factor is; Compromise, healthy compromise.

wink
Salute, Standing ovation, rounds of applaud.....And that's the kind of lady that deserves(to me though) pampering....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Told Her Straight Up, I Want To Marry Her / Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina / Which Girl Do I Decide On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.