Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,325 members, 7,829,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? (46396 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / Do Guys Like Pampering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Dyoungstar: 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
Wow! Have you seen this movie trailer on YouTube?

It was produced by a nairalander and the story was one of the best stories on Nairaland literature section written also by Nairaland renowned writer Frank3.16 now Fran317.

You will be stunned at what you'll see.

This is the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bG8i8ShiUI

Check it out and remember to leave a comment to encourage our own product
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Mprex(f): 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
I must be PAMPERED! angry
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
How can it be disastrous? Does it kill?

Anyways, if he doesnt pamper me, its over.. undecided
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Truckpusher(m): 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
Tashamania:

All you'd get is a slap on your butt. tongue
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
Truckpusher:
All you'd get is a slap on your butt. tongue

that's no pamper, and its not sexxy sad
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Truckpusher(m): 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
Tashamania:

that's no pamper, and its not sexxy sad
That's my own idea of what pampering is tongue
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
Truckpusher:
That's my own idea of what pampering is tongue

you need to re-strategize, please wink
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Kickair(f): 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
andromida:
A good man knows how to make his woman feel special anytime. Some men just have that skill.

kiss kiss kiss kiss God bless the good men.
amen ma sister
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by eformsky(m): 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
is personal opinion
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
Mprex:
I must be PAMPERED! angry
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Tobilastik(m): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
nison:

Park well. Wen Men talk boys got 2 sit down n listen. U're still a boy

nd what are you now feeling like? Old cargo?
mtcheew
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by MASAKAR(m): 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
For me, a guy or a lady should not do it because we try to emulate the whites but we don't have the habit of doing something for long. When the affection start to reduce, the conundrum begins..
...!
Pampering is not love
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by tochez24(m): 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
hmmmmmmmmm vry nice!!! Bt wia shall we begin'
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by franugo(m): 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
AfricanApple:
it can be disastrous. I hate when some is over pampering me, d irony of it all is u can't pamper me forever, so why start now

Na today yansh begin dey back? If i hear say no be all girls dey want 'pamperment' undecided
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Emperoradrian(m): 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
AfricanApple:
it can be disastrous. I hate when some is over pampering me, d irony of it all is u can't pamper me forever, so why start now
nawa for u oo,we no pamper u,u complain,we pamper u ,u still complain....uwaezuoke!
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by AfricanApple(f): 12:21am On Nov 13, 2014
franugo:

Na today yansh begin dey back? If i hear say no be all girls dey want 'pamperment' undecided
oya na, goan start buying pampers for all your girlfriends undecided

I never mentioned in my post dat I dislike it in fact I like it, but, of what use is it when u will eventually get tired of pampering me undecided and things will begin to look like 'u have changed'

see eh, just do what u have to do, no rules, no rigidity, no frigidity
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by AfricanApple(f): 12:23am On Nov 13, 2014
Emperoradrian:
nawa for u oo,we no pamper u,u complain,we pamper u ,u still complain....uwaezuoke!
does my post sounds like a complain undecided
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by AfricanApple(f): 12:25am On Nov 13, 2014
Tashamania:

na im be say wahala dey o grin

if he pampers u today and two years after your marriage he stops pampering u and tells u to be 'a woman' will you divorce him
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 2:07am On Nov 13, 2014
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
mesoade:
If i don't pamper my girl,who will?
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by mrbamo(m): 3:12am On Nov 13, 2014
smaddly:
Do girls need so much pampering in relationships-isnt it disastrous?
why pamper them so much..is it dat we guys ar afraid of loosin them...we guys just need to limit that and be absolutely truthful with them>>tell them their flaws then proffer solutions>>hopefully they would change.

Just like my GF..... she just want to be pampered and when I try to correct her on some things, I get something like " you never appreciate me, You just have to love me the way I am" Like seriously? hahahaha....U better change or it will end up being a history.
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 5:25am On Nov 13, 2014
ladies need to be pamperd but not too much because they deserved it,
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 13, 2014
AfricanApple:
na im be say wahala dey o grin

if he pampers u today and two years after your marriage he stops pampering u and tells u to be 'a woman' will you divorce him
be a woman kwa? As how

I wont marry a fake man, if he pampers me today, he'll keep pampering me till eternity, though am not saying all the time but it just have to be there cheesy and its gonna be mutual

And trust me, he has to keep pampering me cos I'll be too hott and sexxy for him to resist, I'll make him come for more, you know that moment when your hubby daydreams of you while he is still at work and cant wait to get home to meet you.. wink and sometimes while he's still at work, as a good-badt gurl, you send him a sexxy pic of you in transparent lingerie with a textmessage like "honey, I just had my bath and made your fav dinner, right now I'm waiting for you fresh and hot........." let me stop here grin

hey, its all for fun and rekindling the sparks in your marriage.. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by cherryice(f): 6:09am On Nov 13, 2014
Tashamania:

I wont marry a fake man, if he pampers me today, he'll keep pampering me till eternity, though am not saying all the time but it just have to be there cheesy and its gonna be mutual

And trust me, he has to keep pampering me cos I'll be too hott and sexxy for him to resist, I'll make him come for more, you know that moment when your hubby daydreams of you while he is still at work and cant wait to get home to meet you.. wink and sometimes while he's still at work, as a good-badt gurl, you send him a sexxy pic of you in transparent lingerie with a textmessage like "honey, I just had my bath and made your fav dinner, right now I'm waiting for you fresh and hot........." let me stop here grin

Damn, dont stop now.. you sound like a pro cheesy
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 13, 2014
Pamper me but not so much, I know of guy who over pampered his girlfriend when they started dating, I guess he was trying to "win her heart " but now he can't stop,He's worse than a vegetable in her presence and it's really irritating.
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by AfricanApple(f): 8:45am On Nov 13, 2014
Tashamania:

be a woman kwa? As how

grin grin grin, badt gyal

see eh, I perfectly understand where u are going but if u have dat kind of mindset : 'if he pampers me today he will keep pampering me till eternity', then u will easily be heart broken and disappointed

know it dat d constant thing in life is change. love can decline at any moment, don't be decieved

u think he pampers u becos u are sexy? no dear, its becos he loves u, so all those things u listed above is not a guarantee dat he will pamper u

try to give everything in life a benefit of doubt, expect the best but don't push d possibility of d worst aside, dats what will make us accept our fate and move on
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 13, 2014
AfricanApple:
grin grin grin, badt gyal

see eh, I perfectly understand where u are going but if u have dat kind of mindset : 'if he pampers me today he will keep pampering me till eternity', then u will easily be heart broken and disappointed

know it dat d constant thing in life is change. love can decline at any moment, don't be decieved

u think he pampers u becos u are sexy? no dear, its becos he loves u, so all those things u listed above is not a guarantee dat he will pamper u

try to give everything in life a benefit of doubt, expect the best but don't push d possibility of d worst aside, dats what will make us accept our fate and move on

I get you too. But the average nigerian man want his wife romantic and vice versa, been romantic is one of the spices in true love just as there are a whole lots of them asides been romantic

Not all love declines, some grow by the day, have you ever thought of that? cheesy so dont manage marriage because people think its a normale for love to decline after years of marriage - it's not. Do not allow people deceive you with the fact that love can decline any moment, scrap that out and work towards making yours grow. But if eventually you believe them, thats where your problems start. cheesy Matter of fact, there are still 50years of marriages today that the couple still act like they met newly.

dont get me wrong tho, am not saying there wont be trying times and when these people would have misunderstandings. Its just all about understanding yourselves and while at it, not losing those sparks in your marriage or relationships..
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Mftivi: 9:03am On Nov 13, 2014
spiceemman:
Over-pamapering is unhealthy for a relationship. I find myself in a situation where I over-pampered a girl initially and now seeing as it's made her immature in her thinking and actions and fucking things up I wanna clamp down on the pampering but now to her I've changed and don't love her anymore. But I'm not going back to pampering her though the relationship is on the brink of collapsing.

Moral of post. Don't over-pamper a girl, both of you will be hurt eventually.

So true, this gal in my church had blood cancer I didn't know. I just say hi and go my way, the day I found out I was so sad eventually she was admitted in a hospital near my home so I left my work to visit her as often as I could. I became friends with her family, Miraculously she got healed
and we became friends fews weeks outta hospital she fell in love with me and I fell too. I pampered her a lot she was skinny and weak. The pampering became a tradition, I wasn't sensitive to know when to pull the plug. she started misbehaving so I decided to stop pampering but she said I was changing. I forced myself to pamper her some more and she started seeing me as weak and continued, she forgot everything. Am not a wussy at all, so I told her am gonna let her be, she couldn't believe it infact she was weeping and complaining to my friend
these were her words " he loved me so much but I pushed him beyond his limits I took him for granted, now he hates me" I broke up with her to make up stronger with her, try that too if the two of you loved yourselves she will miss you crazy. now she knows am a man and having me care for her is a priviledge, she will do well with a second chance. just don't over pamper to save yourself all this trouble. I don't even like that I have to hurt her to teach a her a lesson.

1 Like

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 13, 2014
cherryice:

Damn, dont stop now.. you sound like a pro cheesy

my dear, I aint a pro. I just want the best out of my relationship..
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by smaddly(m): 9:30am On Nov 13, 2014
pamper them too much and ur θυτ ηd θυτ οf δεre ιife.. bεεη τοο ηιcε το τнεм тнεiя cοηclυsioη would be""DIS LOVE HAS GOTTEN INTO HIS HEAD""dey nεεδ ιittlε ραmpering And a lot of Serioυsηεss...show them love dont misquote Do it MATURELY...forURUI d fact dat yυ ιθνε her and dont wanna loose her doesnt mean u should loose ur head>>
some even do it to d extent of been a PARASITE..dis is оυτragεουs....
ιετ her sεε υ iпhibit something υηiqυε ηδ εxcερτiοηαι>
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Passion22(f): 11:25am On Nov 13, 2014
smaddly:
Do girls need so much pampering in relationships-isnt it disastrous?
why pamper them so much..is it dat we guys ar afraid of loosin them...we guys just need to limit that and be absolutely truthful with them>>tell them their flaws then proffer solutions>>hopefully they would change.

I treat my man like he is a king... U knw, sometimes guys take advantage too.. When they see someone who loves and cherish em, and is willing to do anything for them, they start misbehaving and feeling without them you will die... Its not only about girls... I would love a man to pamper me too.. Maybe super pamper me for a change....
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Told Her Straight Up, I Want To Marry Her / Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina / Which Girl Do I Decide On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.