Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? (46332 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / Do Guys Like Pampering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Smartiegurl(f): 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ewwwwww! I enjoy being pampered really....more like ur own way of showing affection for me.

When I hit ma leg on a stone....I expect you to pamper me or better still carry me to our destination.....lolzz. That's pampering.

When I cut ma finger while slicing an onion bulb.....I would expect you to say..baby sorry..can I help u with that? **winks** ofcourse...I would always say not to worry, I can manage. Yeah....I love being pampered.

1 Like

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
chimerase2:
The over pampering of ma ex made her lazy kai
I gat wash for her, cook for her buy sometin for her even bath her angry
Honestly I spoilt dat gal
Truout her stay with me she no even sweep huz even to cook common indomie na war
She go be like
Baby amu hungry****goan cook nah angry
No do it for me kai imagine embarassed
All she does is lyn down and press fone
But na one kind bad prayer warrior oh cheesy
Nawao Chima also get girlfriend.
Smh
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by padeolu: 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
3cycle:

You pampered your woman yet she left?
Hmmmm may be you were doing somethings wrongly.
..or maybe they don't deserve to be pampered.

Being blunt has been working for me ever since then.
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by valkaka(m): 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
inexperienced guys think you need to aggressively sweep a girl ova her feet with roses,love letters and gifts.isnt this wat girls swoon ova in chick flicks,romance novels and love songs?
two reasons why over pampering a girl is a big turn off.first,in other to get her intrested,you must keep her guessing.when you are being too romantic,you are confirming your affection.not good.if she is unsure,she will go nuts and spend hours on the phone seeking adivice frm friends.the more unsure she is,the more obsessed she becums.the more obsessed she becoms,the more she will like you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by laroux(m): 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
@op girls actually vary. If you're talking about Caucasians, Latinos and Asians then yes you should pamper them cos they know what love and relationships entails. They know what it means to live someone and they will make your life very easy and worth living. But on the other hand, their Nigerian counterparts are nothing but pile of faeces. Nigerian girls will make your life very miserable cos they are all hoes, ex prostitutes and potential prostitutes. All they know is free food, recharge cards, Brazilian hair, blackberry and the front sit of a man's car cos that's their life worth. While some of the sensible ones amongst these harlots are getting engagement and wedding rings, the others are busy getting recharge cards. Do yourself and don't try pampering a Nigerian girl. The only thing they understand is a good whopping. A very good beating if she goes out of line. If you pamper her she will see you as a fool. If you pamper her she will call you a weak man in the midst of her friends. But on the other hand, if you beat her whenever she misbehave, she will adore you. She will see you as a demigod and will worship the ground you walk.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
smaddly:
Do girls need so much pampering in relationships-isnt it disastrous?
why pamper them so much..is it dat we guys ar afraid of loosin them...we guys just need to limit that and be absolutely truthful with them>>tell them their flaws then proffer solutions>>hopefully they would change.
I believe in 50 - 50 love(RIP Teddy Pendergrass). There is nothing wrong with pampering a lady.I will even initiate it...but where I will a problem is when the recipient of such gesture is reciprocating the favour.I am not an inanimatw inflated dummy.I was given birth to by a woman just like her and I feel one good turn deserves another. If she cant return the favour she can seek another tent to put her junk in.No time to waste...issues too plenty for this life. 99 problems and a lady shouldnt be one. Peace
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

__ I can't categorically say it's good or bad, I think a lot depends on the PAMPERED/PAMPERER , and the level of pampering, a little - not too much - and as @ when due is recommended...lol

It could make the pampered lazy/dependent.
It can also make the 'PAMPERED' egoistic i.e, she might take undue advantage of it and start making illicit demands , this wouldn't be good for your(Pamperer) health...because you would start to bother too much,
__ what can I do to please her?
__would she prefer Iphone 6 or BB-passport?
__she said she wants a jeep, but I can only afford an EOD now : do I borrow to make it up?

@this point, you start loosing it__ not good @all.

OR
It could totally irk the pampered, this is where I fall into. If I fall, tell me sorry and move on __ the moment you say that sorry thrice - you might see my bad character that I try so hard to package. grin...but I'm used to being mega-pampered now___ I'm stuck with that kinda man, I just had to adapt.
i don't like slim ladies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
padeolu:
..or maybe they don't deserve to be pampered.

Being blunt has been working for me ever since then.
Calm down.... grin
Its obvious you haven't found the one yet, but being blunt and harsh won't get you a girl either.
So retrace your step bck to where you got it wrong and start making efforts to keep a girl by learning the basics of pampering.
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by padeolu: 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
3cycle:

Calm down.... grin
Its obvious you haven't found the one yet, but being blunt and harsh won't get you a girl either.
So retrace your step bck to where you got it wrong and start making efforts to keep a girl by learning the basics of pampering.
...then you have to be my tutor.
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by LordIllegal(m): 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
Dear God, Please provide jobs for Nigerian Youths, shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
When two people love each other, you don't wanna mind who did the charm... cheesy
hadunihade:

Dem don get dis guy I swear
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by chimerase2: 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
3cycle:

Nawao Chime also get girlfriend.
Smh
height of insult angry
I dn die chai bicyle
U way get boi frnds u fit allow me way de babeless rest? undecided
Mind u ma name is not chima angry
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by ichidodo: 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
laroux:
@op girls actually vary. If you're talking about Caucasians, Latinos and Asians then yes you should pamper them cos they know what love and relationships entails. They know what it means to live someone and they will make your life very easy and worth living. But on the other hand, their Nigerian counterparts are nothing but pile of faeces. Nigerian girls will make your life very miserable cos they are all hoes, ex prostitutes and potential prostitutes. All they know is free food, recharge cards, Brazilian hair, blackberry and the front sit of a man's car cos that's their life worth. While some of the sensible ones amongst these harlots are getting engagement and wedding rings, the others are busy getting recharge cards. Do yourself and don't try pampering a Nigerian girl. The only thing they understand is a good whopping. A very good beating if she goes out of line. If you pamper her she will see you as a fool. If you pamper her she will call you a weak man in the midst of her friends. But on the other hand, if you beat her whenever she misbehave, she will adore you. She will see you as a demigod and will worship the ground you walk.
Oh What a sick sick man......

1 Like

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
Obinoscopy:
You are an exception hun. I will not only over-pamper you, I'd super-pamper you kiss.
Bros, no be u deh in charge of politics section?
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Smartiegurl(f): 6:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
3cycle:

Calm down.... grin
please do well to lecture him.
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
padeolu:
...then you have to be my tutor.

No please, I have enough students already.
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Smartiegurl(f): 6:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
laroux:
dude....what u high on? No offence..

2 Likes

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
Smartiegurl:
please do well to lecture him.
Padeolu I got you a new teacher, smartie sweet pls do the needful kiss
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
Dr2great:
i don't like slim ladies

Aii...Why exactly are you telling me, Sir?

1 Like

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by padeolu: 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
3cycle:

No please, I have enough students already.
well then.

What basics were you talking about?
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
chimerase2:
height of insult angry
I dn die chai bicyle
U way get boi frnds u fit allow me way de babeless rest? undecided
Mind u ma name is not chima angry
Sorry, I just found your comments amusing.
So u get girlfriend before?
Nawao
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by fairygeh(f): 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
I must be pampered angry.my bf sef knows I love him pampering me grin grin
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by padeolu: 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
3cycle:

lol.. Thanks sis.

Smartiegurl: hi, I hope 3cycle has brief u on you job description. :d
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
carlos1:

The way u gals use d word deserve sef, whats makes you deserve it, What r u giving back in retuurns. Gals are just selfish beings
for him to pamper me that means I am giving him something that completes him..do u pamper things that u don't /can't derive anything from..we are not selfish
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Smartiegurl(f): 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
3cycle:

lolz.....I won't wanna be hard on him cuz his post is not only annoying but outrageous for fellow Nigerian to say those.

Please help him.
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by FLAWLES(f): 6:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
Nairaland
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Smartiegurl(f): 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
padeolu:
lol.. Thanks sis.

Smartiegurl: hi, I hope 3cycle has brief u on you job description. :d
I won't dare dear.....
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by chimerase2: 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
3cycle:

Sorry, I just found your comments amusing.
So u get girlfriend before?
Nawao
amu I not worthy to have a gal frnd? cheesy
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by promiseDor(m): 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
I wouldn't say pampering a girl or a boy is not good but there is an disadvantage and advantage becos if I should use wat happen to me wen pamperin my girl friend, it turns to something of regrets so for me I will say doing dat to both party is rubbish cos dey will not knw wat it means till is been takin for granted..
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by tranxo(m): 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Aii...Why exactly are you telling me, Sir
lol
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
laroux:
you are so wrong and why are you promoting violence..
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
tranxo:
lol

Lmao...why you dey laugh na?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year / Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. / "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.