Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? (46329 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / Do Guys Like Pampering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by mercato: 8:35am On Nov 12, 2014
MizMyColi:
Moderation is key, in everything.

Case in point, me.

I like to be pampered.
No sane lady doesn't.

However, some of us (ladies) are too controlling in that regard.
We expect the man to go out of his way for us, we expect him to know just what to say to us, how to and when to.
We really don't care about him, except he cares about us.
Ideally, it shouldn't be that way.

A man thinks differently from a woman, there are those times when he just can't bring himself to pamper and be all lovey dovey.
This is why it is dangerous for ladies to base their sense of self worth on people's validation.
Let all the validation you need come from within, not without.

That way, when the pampering becomes less or totally absent, you're able to carry on without loosing confidence in your man/relationship.

To both sides of the divide, I have this to say.

A healthy relationship is about so many + factors.
One major + factor is; Compromise, healthy compromise.

wink
Finally.....U 2 much

1 Like

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Lovexme(m): 8:38am On Nov 12, 2014
5p1naz:
Pamper your girl... every girl deserves a guy who cares

...and every guy doesn't? undecided
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Mclick(m): 8:40am On Nov 12, 2014
MizMyColi:
Moderation is key, in everything.

Case in point, me.

I like to be pampered.
No sane lady doesn't.

However, some of us (ladies) are too controlling in that regard.
We expect the man to go out of his way for us, we expect him to know just what to say to us, how to and when to.
We really don't care about him, except he cares about us.
Ideally, it shouldn't be that way.

A man thinks differently from a woman, there are those times when he just can't bring himself to pamper and be all lovey dovey.
This is why it is dangerous for ladies to base their sense of self worth on people's validation.
Let all the validation you need come from within, not without.

That way, when the pampering becomes less or totally absent, you're able to carry on without loosing confidence in your man/relationship.

To both sides of the divide, I have this to say.

A healthy relationship is about so many + factors.
One major + factor is; Compromise, healthy compromise.

wink
not a bad one

1 Like

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by VUCHAR(m): 8:40am On Nov 12, 2014
d word pampering does nt jst come lyk tht, dare is wat d person is aiming at either sex or money, or evn marriage, pampering is parallel to LOVE
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by tranxo(m): 8:41am On Nov 12, 2014
RedBenson:

Pampers abi? D one wey my little cousin dey wear poo inside abi?
hmmmmm....this even looks like what your little cousin would write.
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 12, 2014
tranxo:

hmmmmm....this even looks like what your little cousin would write.

How?
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by VUCHAR(m): 8:53am On Nov 12, 2014
d word pampering don't jst come lyk tht, weather u lyk it or Yes dare Is something d pamperer is aiming at either sex or money or evn marriage Love is hard and will always be, but remember somebody loves you and that one is ME....... pampering is parallel to Love cheesy
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Orikinla(m): 9:10am On Nov 12, 2014
I only pamper the ones I love.
And only few men can compete with Orikinla when it comes to loving women for love and not for sex.
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by wuffdedonji: 9:13am On Nov 12, 2014
Yomieluv:
My girlfriends always call me a psycho..

I am indifferent to whatever attitude they put,I don't cram any one's phone number,incase she messes up,instant deletion,without any qualms..

I spent my time,and resources to look good,hardly have time for any dilly-dally with any babe.

Funniest thing,they can't just let me be..

Never treat her like a Celeb, else she will treat you like a Fan..

true talk man should be men and not nany .

1 Like

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by MizMyColi(f): 9:14am On Nov 12, 2014
You just created this account.
Are you new here?
efilmakers:
you
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 12, 2014
smaddly:
Do girls need so much pampering in relationships-isnt it disastrous?
why pamper them so much..is it dat we guys ar afraid of loosin them...we guys just need to limit that and be absolutely truthful with them>>tell them their flaws then proffer solutions>>hopefully they would change.

What do you mean by pamper?
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by nison(m): 9:29am On Nov 12, 2014
Tobilastik:
nd does dz not worth FP?
Park well. Wen Men talk boys got 2 sit down n listen. U're still a boy
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by jsunex(m): 9:42am On Nov 12, 2014
Okay oo
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 12, 2014
Op shudda put certain factors into considerations,factors like some whimpy dudes who suddenly develop knock knees n pee in da pants when close to a girl or pencil_daicked priicks who cant wait to take advantage for feb 14 and who are so limp down there and may others ya know..
Its important,pataki,like the yorubas will say, for folks like these to book appointments with psychiatrists b4 they become hopelessly lonely and grumpus..
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by mezebel(f): 9:50am On Nov 12, 2014
Y will I pamper my guy, he was not born in pampers generation nah!!!
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by OluwaseunTemmy1(f): 9:52am On Nov 12, 2014
mesoade:
If i don't pamper my girl,who will?
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by mezebel(f): 9:53am On Nov 12, 2014
Rexxie:
Op shudda put certain factors into considerations,factors like some whimpy dudes who suddenly develop knock knees n pee in da pants when close to a girl or pencil_daicked priicks who cant wait to take advantage for feb 14 and who are so limp down there and may others ya know..
Its important,pataki,like the yorubas will say, for folks like these to book appointments with psychiatrists b4 they become hopelessly lonely and grumpus..
commenting rubbish since feb 14 18000bc
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by OluwaseunTemmy1(f): 9:53am On Nov 12, 2014
abi oo
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by aminaeke: 10:04am On Nov 12, 2014
LADIES ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES THAT NEED TO BE PAMPERD, MEN ALSO NEED IT A LOT
MY HUBBY IS AN EXAMPLE, HE WANT'S TO BE PAMERD 24/7 AND I DO IT WITHOUT RESERVATION COS HIS MY BABY. LOL!
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 12, 2014
A good man knows how to make his woman feel special anytime. Some men just have that skill.

kiss kiss kiss kiss God bless the good men.

1 Like

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by kamilous(m): 10:10am On Nov 12, 2014
pamper or no pamper, I tink some girls deserve dis from guy(but shouldn't b her demand).and some doesn't deserve it,it depends on how u run ur relationship.but me pampers a little oooo
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 12, 2014
3cycle:

Keep thinking this way, I bet you will remain single till 40.... No offence
he wld even get married b4 u, if u ar not ,or get a gf quicker than u can try, n even hve several women 2 select from... no offence..dats d irony...pamper women but not so much or ova d bar, even wen u do it ova still try 2 moderate again 2 balance it up wen u want.. dey even lov 2 be scolded ones in a wyl, wen they get out of touch or derail...sm even do it deliberately jst 2 test ur action..but i wld advice most times 2 take them unaware most times,n express ur displeasure wen they derail..it keeps dem on thier toes..n somehow keeps dem rooted 2 u,... so dey value ur pampering al times wen u give it...women by nature lvs their man, manly smtimes, sm hw a little scolding makes dem remorseful..n dats a form of affection, they seem 2 hv learnt one or 2 fins.. n might see as a mirror 2 adjust some of dia flaws dat cld make dem offensive, in d face of dis pamparing... dats y one girl go collect money from alhaji finish come carry am give u as her boyfriend...u go dey reject am self, she go dey insist...she sees u no longer as a lover, a bf, but also @s a broda...even if she get anoda bf she no go forget u... my gf a time like dat offended me n i jst kept quiet......she begged me seriously 2 scold her,.. if dat wld make me talk...dat d silence was killing her.. i was dazed n told her dat d scolding comes out natural n i cant jst start scolding her,dat all i feel like doin ryt now is to remain silent n be on my own..maybe she felt that my scoldin her cld atone 4 her wrong, but it jst made her feel corrected n maybe a chance u 2 apologise sincerely n be forgiven,or learn oneor 2 fins, i dnt know but she feels better..now she even knows wen am upset even if i dont talk or utter a word..yet she know say if na for pampering i be number 1....i dey even throw her suprise smtimes.. dey even gv am d tin 4 kitchen still dey tell am sorry...lol..d sweedie dey believe d mata....but d fact remains if u ar in a relationship be ur positive true self, so ur pampering is gonna cum out natural, ryt n sweet...n d girl is gonna lv it memorably.......

1 Like

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by kamilous(m): 10:13am On Nov 12, 2014
hope u are not lying sha?
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 12, 2014
Tlovely:
he wld even get married b4 u, if u ar not ,or get a gf quicker than u can try, n even hve several women 2 select from... no offence..dats d irony...pamper women but not so much or ova d bar, even wen u do it ova still try 2 moderate again 2 balance it up wen u want.. dey even lov 2 be scolded ones in a wyl, wen they get out of touch or derail...sm even do it deliberately jst 2 test ur action..but i wld advice most times 2 take them unaware most times,n express ur displeasure wen they derail..it keeps dem on thier toes..n somehow keeps dem rooted 2 u,... so dey value ur pampering al times wen u give it...women by nature lvs their man, manly smtimes, sm hw a little scolding makes dem remorseful..n dats a form of affection, they seem 2 hv learnt one or 2 fins.. n might see as a mirror 2 adjust some of dia flaws dat cld make dem offensive, in d face of dis pamparing... dats y one girl go collect money from alhaji finish come carry am give u as her boyfriend...u go dey reject am self, she go dey insist...she sees u no longer as a lover, a bf, but also @s a broda...even if she get anoda bf she no go forget u... my gf a time like dat offended me n i jst kept quiet......she begged me seriously 2 scold her,.. if dat wld make me talk...dat d silence was killing her.. i was dazed n told her dat d scolding comes out natural n i cant jst start scolding her,dat all i feel like doin ryt now is to remain silent n be on my own..maybe she felt that my scoldin her cld atone 4 her wrong, but it jst made her feel corrected n maybe a chance u 2 apologise sincerely n be forgiven,or learn oneor 2 fins, i dnt know but she feels better..now she even knows wen am upset even if i dont talk or utter a word..yet she know say if na for pampering i be number 1....i dey even throw her suprise smtimes.. dey even gv am d tin 4 kitchen still dey tell am sorry...lol..d sweedie dey believe d mata....but d fact remains if u ar in a relationship be ur positive true self, so ur pampering is gonna cum out natural, ryt n sweet...n d girl is gonna lv it memorably.......
I don't know how to decipher short hand codes please could you type in English?
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Sheenor: 10:14am On Nov 12, 2014
Over pamper lead to over disastrous.......guys in general should limit it.......
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by tabisegroup(m): 10:16am On Nov 12, 2014
so..

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 12, 2014
mezebel:

take off da peru-braides n face_brownies n lets get to see da papa_ajasco_shinning_mirror_baldhead n wrinkles u're hiding...
n again,ugly,u see my arsse on such rainbow n playboy enclave like this doenst mean i wunna get jeff hefner's autograph or on an expedition for pinky_ninny_bunnies....now listin up fishie_brainnie,da red_dot aint4ya,so get that artificial stench of a mass outta my sight,am in no mood 4 a 4k...go get that 'he didnt come in pampers generation granddiddy' whimp..heard?
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by 5p1naz(m): 11:09am On Nov 12, 2014
Lovexme:

...and every guy doesn't? undecided

bros abeg ooo. everyone deserves it. i thought the topic was about girls so i didn't want to divert. undecided
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by mezebel(f): 11:51am On Nov 12, 2014
Rexxie:

take off da peru-braides n face_brownies n lets get to see da papa_ajasco_shinning_mirror_baldhead n wrinkles u're hiding...
n again,ugly,u see my arsse on such rainbow n playboy enclave like this doenst mean i wunna get jeff hefner's autograph or on an expedition for pinky_ninny_bunnies....now listin up fishie_brainnie,da red_dot aint4ya,so get that artificial stench of a mass outta my sight,am in no mood 4 a 4k...go get that 'he didnt come in pampers generation granddiddy' whimp..heard?
9ice lyrics. More like skyB sorrow track
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Lovexme(m): 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
5p1naz:

bros abeg ooo. everyone deserves it. i thought the topic was about girls so i didn't want to divert. undecided

Ok sir.
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by ifebuk(m): 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
some lady are daft tothe extend dat d will c u as mugu wen u are pampering them cool cool cool
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by nweari: 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
Perpering is a good one 4 ladies cos of dia nature but d excess of it should be discouraged.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year / "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out / Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.