Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? (46334 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / Do Guys Like Pampering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by sibepoc(m): 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
They love been pampers. Em ladies
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by swagwu(m): 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
men deserve to be pampered juz d way my grl pampers me... tongue
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by constance500: 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
Something like this

4 Likes

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Babaneh(m): 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
it must be vice versa and not one sided

1 Like

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
padeolu:
No they don't, they end up over estimating there value thinking they are an irreplaceable demigod .
Keep thinking this way, I bet you will remain single till 40.... No offence

1 Like

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
Why is this on FP??
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by ekochris(m): 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
These females want gender equality......so why should I pamper them.
We are partners in crime tongue
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by slimmingcare(f): 5:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
To pamper a lady is not an act but nature.
Therefore, its very hurting when you break such man s heart.At the same time;not bad is not bad.
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by GboyegaD(m): 5:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
It depends on those involved though. No general standards.
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by johndanny(m): 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
Over Pampering is not good, it is dangerous..
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Dosoq(f): 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
What's ur defination of "pampering" in dis context?
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by francescainnoce(f): 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
its a two sided coin>>>in a true relationship i believe everything should be done equally and accordingly.
just as men deserves to be pampered, same as the women. just don't over-do it.
IMO, pampering your lover should not in any way be an hindrance towards being truthful.
when you unable to tell your lover how you feel about anything be it pleasant or not, it simply implies *FEAR*. and that shouldn't be so.
With a touch or Love, Pamper, Romance, Care and trust and many more, you should be able stand the tests and challenges that threatens a relationship.
TOO MUCH OF EVERYTHING IS NOT GOOD AT ALL...
BUT NOT GIVING AT ALL DESTROYS.....

2 Likes

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Tallesty1(m): 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
smaddly:
Do girls need so much pampering in relationships-isnt it disastrous?
why pamper them so much..is it dat we guys ar afraid of loosin them...we guys just need to limit that and be absolutely truthful with them>>tell them their flaws then proffer solutions>>hopefully they would change.
I don't pamper women.

3 Likes

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by padeolu: 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
3cycle:

Keep thinking this way, I bet you will remain single till 40.... No offence
No offense taken. But I said what I felt right as a result of the numerous experience I've had.

Pampering at all is bad, talk less of over pampering.

1 Like

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by spiceemman(m): 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
Over-pamapering is unhealthy for a relationship. I find myself in a situation where I over-pampered a girl initially and now seeing as it's made her immature in her thinking and actions and fucking things up I wanna clamp down on the pampering but now to her I've changed and don't love her anymore. But I'm not going back to pampering her though the relationship is on the brink of collapsing.

Moral of post. Don't over-pamper a girl, both of you will be hurt eventually.

3 Likes

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Suarezilla(m): 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
Op, if you hv ever loved then you would know that you can't help pampering your lover...Its a painful experince but you jxt can't help it. Somtyms you need courage to look him/her and sta$p your feet on the ground on a matter. Truth? Love is Pain. Not for d weak hearts but in the end you will be happy you gave it your best shot! **winks*****

3 Likes

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by braine(m): 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
AfricanApple:
it can be disastrous. I hate when some is over pampering me, d irony of it all is u can't pamper me forever, so why start now

That's the mistake many of us guys make.
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
I am a delicate being so I need all the pamper in the world in a relationship.I deserve to be pampered,it is not a crime

2 Likes

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by 100Cents: 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
smaddly:
Do girls need so much pampering in relationships-isnt it disastrous?
why pamper them so much..is it dat we guys ar afraid of loosin them...we guys just need to limit that and be absolutely truthful with them>>tell them their flaws then proffer solutions>>hopefully they would change.

Like some guys would try so hard to impress ladies.

A guy went and gave his fiancee N1m gift and after wedding, things are hard now. Meanwhile he has no car.
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by lakside000: 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
if am pamper a girl, that means i never see wetin i dey look for shocked, after collaborating with u na to change remain o grin....
cos all this ladies aint loyal also,
i will be like......... tongue

1 Like

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by luckybaddest(m): 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
[/color][color=#006600]Y will I pamper girl cos I don't think dey worth it.. it later goes into their head and misbehave... Welllll that for mine cos different people with different ideas[img][/img]
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by kzokul(m): 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
InwehAkpevwe:
They deserve it o bt! Most of them don't appreciate it! They c d carin 1 as mugu! Bt dat shuldnt stop u frm caring 4 dem o!
So we should keep been mugu ba
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by hadunihade(m): 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
tebirim:
No point. I will pamper my girl, yes i will pamper her, what did you say? Yes i will pamper her cheesy She is my baby and deserves all the pamper in the whole world. Baby i will pamper you till we grow old... cheesy grin
Dem don get dis guy I swear

5 Likes

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by temitemi1(m): 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ladies should be pampered all d time!!
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by carlos1(m): 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
spiceemman:
Over-pamapering is unhealthy for a relationship. I find myself in a situation where I over-pampered a girl initially and now seeing as it's made her immature in her thinking and actions and fucking things up I wanna clamp down on the pampering but now to her I've changed and don't love her anymore. But I'm not going back to pampering her though the relationship is on the brink of collapsing.

Moral of post. Don't over-pamper a girl, both of you will be hurt eventually.

My situuation is same as urs and i thank God its abouut to end. At least i now know whom am dealing wif

1 Like

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by slap1(m): 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
I've not learnt how to pamper anyone. I think maturity needs no pampering. Don't misunderstand me, being romantic is different from being a 'pamperer'.
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by chimerase2: 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
The over pampering of ma ex made her lazy kai
I gat wash for her, cook for her buy sometin for her even bath her angry
Honestly I spoilt dat gal
Truout her stay with me she no even sweep huz even to cook common indomie na war
She go be like
Baby amu hungry****goan cook nah angry
No do it for me kai imagine embarassed
All she does is lyn down and press fone
But na one kind bad prayer warrior oh cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
padeolu:
No offense taken. But I said what I felt right as a result of the numerous experience I've had.

Pampering at all is bad, talk less of over pampering.
You pampered your woman yet she left?
Hmmmm may be you were doing somethings wrongly.
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by carlos1(m): 5:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
exthar87:
I am a delicate being so I need all the pamper in the world in a relationship.I deserve to be pampered,it is not a crime

The way u gals use d word deserve sef, whats makes you deserve it, What r u giving back in retuurns. Gals are just selfish beings
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by 1miccza: 5:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
Why would I pamper a girl?For what reason??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year / Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. / "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.