Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? (46398 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / Do Guys Like Pampering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by AfricanApple(f): 11:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
agabaI23:
I can, just appreciate me and look out for my wellbeing...
lmao grin grin appreciating u already cheesy
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by jahbiz: 11:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
Pamcrest:
I am used to being pampered....it started with my father n infected all my family members. Notwithstanding I am not a spoilt brat as I got a healthy dose of scolding when need be, so I guess there should be some balance.
In a relationship, d girl would definitely love some pampering from her man but don't overdo it else it becomes an obsession n a turnoff. A lady should also offer to pamper her man sometimes. I do that for my man occasionally.....a massage or rub down, a surprise gift when there's no celebration, a candlelit dinner at my expense. I noticed that whenever I do any of these, d guy just trips n for d next few weeks, he is falling over himself to please me........d Queen of d manor gets royal treatment.... Loving is reciprocal grin
My humble submission
Hmmmm a lady like you can actually make a man wants to marry unlike ''Material girls'' out there. I love you.
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by smaddly(m): 12:03am On Nov 12, 2014
AfricanApple:
it can be disastrous. I hate when some is over pampering me, d irony of it all is u can't pamper me forever, so why start now
иiсε счтту..сοοι
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by agabaI23(m): 12:11am On Nov 12, 2014
AfricanApple:
lmao grin grin appreciating u already cheesy
That's a good starting point. I will have to the market and buy pampers first.
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by AfricanApple(f): 12:13am On Nov 12, 2014
agabaI23:
That's a good starting point. I will have to the market and buy pampers first.
grin grin grin make sure its d original one.
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by agabaI23(m): 12:17am On Nov 12, 2014
AfricanApple:
grin grin grin make sure its d original one.
Haba, Shoprite no dey carry fake naa. Lemme run before they close...
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by yomi007k(m): 12:18am On Nov 12, 2014
Yomieluv:
My girlfriends always call me a psycho..

I am indifferent to whatever attitude they put,I don't cram any one's phone number,incase she messes up,instant deletion,without any qualms..

I spent my time,and resources to look good,hardly have time for any dilly-dally with any babe.

Funniest thing,they can't just let me be..

Never treat her like a Celeb, else she will treat you like a Fan..

Wa sere namesake mi
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by AfricanApple(f): 12:21am On Nov 12, 2014
agabaI23:
Haba, Shoprite no dey carry fake naa. Lemme run before they close...
its ghosts u will find there
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by agabaI23(m): 12:26am On Nov 12, 2014
AfricanApple:
its ghosts u will find there
Naa they do 24hrs on Tuesdays. So I am cool
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by soledadd: 1:29am On Nov 12, 2014
I dont even understand what you mean as pampering. I my family no pampering for anybody we are so blunt and leave no stone unturned. My hubby is so strong and so i learnt. And its been working. For instance when we quarell no body begs or says sorry later we forget and move on. Although he still spoils me with gifts and good time when we are flowing fine.
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 12, 2014
smaddly:
Do girls need so much pampering in relationships-isnt it disastrous?
why pamper them so much..is it dat we guys ar afraid of loosin them...we guys just need to limit that and be absolutely truthful with them>>tell them their flaws then proffer solutions>>hopefully they would change.
pampering each other is good but it still should be limited to what one can afford and it should not be by force. pampering should not only be limited to girls, guys love it too just as much
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by ameheo(m): 1:30am On Nov 12, 2014
Man allegedly pays N40,000 for son-in-
law to be killed
http://www.kulzone.tk/2014/11/man-allegedly-pays-n40000-for-son-in.html?m=1
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 12, 2014
ameheo:
Man allegedly pays N40,000 for son-in-
law to be killed
http://www.kulzone.tk/2014/11/man-allegedly-pays-n40000-for-son-in.html?m=1
why cant you just make your own thread
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by hollas2jnr(m): 1:44am On Nov 12, 2014
Marc9:
Moderation is basic.

Pamper, but don't over-pamper!

Give her what she needs, but not necessarily what she wants.
Hey. No one could have said it any better man... Moderation is just the watchword.
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by hollas2jnr(m): 1:47am On Nov 12, 2014
soledadd:
I dont even understand what you mean as pampering. I my family no pampering for anybody we are so blunt and leave no stone unturned. My hubby is so strong and so i learnt. And its been working. For instance when we quarell no body begs or says sorry later we forget and move on. Although he still spoils me with gifts and good time when we are flowing fine.
Like seriously?!
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by cococandy(f): 3:23am On Nov 12, 2014
MizMyColi:
Moderation is key, in everything.

Case in point, me.

I like to be pampered.
No sane lady doesn't.

However, some of us (ladies) are too controlling in that regard.
We expect the man to go out of his way for us, we expect him to know just what to say to us, how to and when to.
We really don't care about him, except he cares about us.
Ideally, it shouldn't be that way.

A man thinks differently from a woman, there are those times when he just can't bring himself to pamper and be all lovey dovey.
This is why it is dangerous for ladies to base their sense of self worth on people's validation.
Let all the validation you need come from within, not without.

That way, when the pampering becomes less or totally absent, you're able to carry on without loosing confidence in your man/relationship.

To both sides of the divide, I have this to say.

A healthy relationship is about so many + factors.
One major + factor is; Compromise, healthy compromise.

wink
winkon point

1 Like

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by prophetfire: 3:29am On Nov 12, 2014
tranxo:
Pamper to develop, don't pamper to spoil.
yes thats right.a girl I wld av married initialy wanted pampering to spoil bt I was more intersted in moulding her to hav a formidable future.she wnted junketing around all through bt I wanted to hav a woman dt others ll respect.we parted ways nd I went for a serious minded girl nd am enjoying it.KNOW WHAT?after I moved on,her eyes opened nd she is now deseprate.

1 Like

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by SStoneCCold: 3:34am On Nov 12, 2014
TheNaijan:

Give a woman all s[b]he wants and I guarantee she'd never be yours[/b]... Haven't you guys heard this: Alpha f*cks and beta bucks-it's biology.Make a woman know she is your all and I guarantee she'd manipulate you or you may loss her...A guy[b] should always have options[/b]....If a nice girl tells me at the bar: ''oh! buy a drink for me''...In her mind she expects me to yield to her request because she is used to guys giving her stuff.But I'd most times prefer to tell her :''I could order a coffee and we'd both share the cup''.... The results though quite different usually yield positive results...
It's not a new thing that girls are always attracted to guys who don't treat them too nice....
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by facealone05(m): 6:54am On Nov 12, 2014
Ladies need to b pamper bt don't over pamper them cos some will take u for granted cos they will be thinking that anytime they do wrong thing u will definitely pamper dem and before u knw it they have turn to job for u
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Emilliw3m(m): 6:59am On Nov 12, 2014
Zombies
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by bewizle(m): 7:07am On Nov 12, 2014
Too much of everything is bad; even kindness!
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Princezoi(m): 7:09am On Nov 12, 2014
pampering someone in a relationship is like saving their flaws till it accumulate and u cant take it no more, then u blow up!!!!!
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nwedy(f): 7:13am On Nov 12, 2014
:Pquote author=jahbiz post=27934037] Omo u fine small na, afit b ur vampire? Oh sorry I min pamperer.[/quote] ehhh,I no want u cos u no fine @ all. tongue
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nwedy(f): 7:18am On Nov 12, 2014
Freest:

Hope you wouldn't mind if i pamper you Trust me am a good pamperer seeking a pamperee... grin
hahaha,let the pampering begin
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by tranxo(m): 7:21am On Nov 12, 2014
prophetfire:
yes thats right.a girl I wld av married initialy wanted pampering to spoil bt I was more intersted in moulding her to hav a formidable future.she wnted junketing around all through bt I wanted to hav a woman dt others ll respect.we parted ways nd I went for a serious minded girl nd am enjoying it.KNOW WHAT?after I moved on,her eyes opened nd she is now deseprate.
......but then, it was already too late to see anything.
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nwedy(f): 7:22am On Nov 12, 2014
jahbiz:
Omo u fine small na, afit b ur vampire? Oh sorry I min pamperer.
ehh I no want tongue
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by highchiefpee(m): 7:32am On Nov 12, 2014
grin hehehehehehe. This bros. Funny die,but you on point naija girls don't deserve to be pamperd,
laroux:
@op girls actually vary. If you're talking about Caucasians, Latinos and Asians then yes you should pamper them cos they know what love and relationships entails. They know what it means to live someone and they will make your life very easy and worth living. But on the other hand, their Nigerian counterparts are nothing but pile of faeces. Nigerian girls will make your life very miserable cos they are all hoes, ex prostitutes and potential prostitutes. All they know is free food, recharge cards, Brazilian hair, blackberry and the front sit of a man's car cos that's their life worth. While some of the sensible ones amongst these harlots are getting engagement and wedding rings, the others are busy getting recharge cards. Do yourself and don't try pampering a Nigerian girl. The only thing they understand is a good whopping. A very good beating if she goes out of line. If you pamper her she will see you as a fool. If you pamper her she will call you a weak man in the midst of her friends. But on the other hand, if you beat her whenever she misbehave, she will adore you. She will see you as a demigod and will worship the ground you walk.

1 Like

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by jahbiz: 7:48am On Nov 12, 2014
Nwedy:
:Pquote author=jahbiz post=27934037] Omo u fine small na, afit b ur vampire? Oh sorry I min pamperer. ehhh,I no want u cos u no fine @ all. tongue
aknow say na joke u dey joke cos if una c m personally,dramatically u go fall inlove. I swear
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nwedy(f): 8:06am On Nov 12, 2014
jahbiz:
aknow say na joke u dey joke cos if una c m personally,dramatically u go fall inlove. I swear
I no go lie,am running 4 my life b4 I dramatically fall in luv
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by sleekyjay(m): 8:18am On Nov 12, 2014
This sh*t made fb...
Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by efilmakers: 8:26am On Nov 12, 2014
MizMyColi:
Moderation is key, in everything.

Case in point, me.

I like to be pampered.
No sane lady doesn't.

However, some of us (ladies) are too controlling in that regard.
We expect the man to go out of his way for us, we expect him to know just what to say to us, how to and when to.
We really don't care about him, except he cares about us.
Ideally, it shouldn't be that way.

A man thinks differently from a woman, there are those times when he just can't bring himself to pamper and be all lovey dovey.
This is why it is dangerous for ladies to base their sense of self worth on people's validation.
Let all the validation you need come from within, not without.

That way, when the pampering becomes less or totally absent, you're able to carry on without loosing confidence in your man/relationship.

To both sides of the divide, I have this to say.

A healthy relationship is about so many + factors.
One major + factor is; Compromise, healthy compromise.

wink
you

1 Like

Re: Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 12, 2014
tranxo:
Pamper to develop, don't pamper to spoil.

Pampers abi? D one wey my little cousin dey wear poo inside abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Told Her Straight Up, I Want To Marry Her / Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina / Which Girl Do I Decide On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.