Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,560 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

1999pikin's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1999pikin's Profile / 1999pikin's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Business / Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Online Business by 1999pikin: 7:06pm On May 31, 2017
online biz is the main deal...helping me a lot as a student...but capital is needed for most.
Business / Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by 1999pikin: 8:13am On May 27, 2017
IJ12:
sir please how do I have a meeting with you please sir begging you in Gods name
PM me your number let's chat on whatsapp ..
Business / Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by 1999pikin: 9:36pm On May 26, 2017
Chrisfamous5:

Please can you introduce me to it... Am also a student Please
OK pm me..
Investment / Re: 5 Things To Consider Before Investing Fund In A Business by 1999pikin: 9:33pm On May 26, 2017
lofty900:
I sent you a PM
replied bro..
Business / Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by 1999pikin: 9:33pm On May 26, 2017
Shakitibob0:
Bros....Introduce me to the business too...I want to earn like you....How do i contact you?
OK pm me..
Business / Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by 1999pikin: 9:32pm On May 26, 2017
Isomerizm:
Reply your mail.
done..
Business / Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by 1999pikin: 10:47pm On May 25, 2017
freshkik:

Ok Kindly reply with your email address.. cant find it in your profile
I mean PM
Investment / Re: 5 Things To Consider Before Investing Fund In A Business by 1999pikin: 10:40pm On May 25, 2017
lofty900:
So what's the business?
its a multi level marketing biz.
Business / Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by 1999pikin: 10:38pm On May 25, 2017
Finest4luv1:
am interested can u put me through to join.help a brother
OK PM me
Business / Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by 1999pikin: 10:35pm On May 25, 2017
Finest4luv1:
brother which one do u do now
I work with a multi level marketing company bro..
Business / Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by 1999pikin: 10:33pm On May 25, 2017
Isomerizm:
What online business? If you don't mind.
working with a multi level marketing company you can PM me for more..
Business / Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by 1999pikin: 10:30pm On May 25, 2017
Deejacy2:
What's the business?
working with a multi level marketing company...PM me bro
Business / Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by 1999pikin: 10:26pm On May 25, 2017
vilkizzy:

which are u currently earning from if a may ask cos mehn i've had it up here cos of ma financial status and i would really love to see what i would look like from the other end of the line. Ama student aswell and struggling financially like kilode angry
which are u currently earning from if a may ask cos mehn i've had it up here cos of ma financial status and i would really love to see what i would look like from the other end of the line. Ama student aswell and struggling financially like kilode
lol naxo student life ....mail me bro
Business / Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by 1999pikin: 10:20pm On May 25, 2017
freshkik:
can you introduce it to me too? Thanks
OK mail me..
Business / Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by 1999pikin: 10:17pm On May 25, 2017
ernhiee:
Please can you introduce me too
OK bro...mail me
Business / Re: 8 Mistakes I Made Starting An Online Business In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! by 1999pikin: 9:51pm On May 25, 2017
Number 7 is very correct you need a coach. online business rocks ...made my first 50k as a student through online biz ....but most requires capital walahi..

1 Like

Business / Re: 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! by 1999pikin: 10:35pm On May 24, 2017
online biz rocks ...you earn at the comfort of your home ...thanks to the nairalander who introduced me to the one am currently on now.. as a student I earn like a worker . lol

1 Like

Investment / Re: 5 Things To Consider Before Investing Fund In A Business by 1999pikin: 9:51am On May 15, 2017
True talk o...that number one is really important. That was the the first thing I looked out for before embarking on this online business am on now ...actually started with 10k ,see fear for just 10k o...now I make much moneyyy
Religion / Re: Lecrae’s Disk Jockey DJ Official Passes Away At 39 by 1999pikin: 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
Religion / Re: Must The Son Of The G. O Always Take Over? by 1999pikin: 4:14am On Jul 03, 2016
undecided
Religion / Re: Reasons Why There Are More Atheists Coming From Christianity Than Islam by 1999pikin: 11:13am On Jul 02, 2016
Rilwon:

This is just another nonsense oozing out from your end undecided they have skill once accepted Jesus as their personal lord and savior and in the long run, when they had the courage to read the Bible on their own and not a pastor reading it for them, they found out all the inconsistency and contradictions in it.

I will advice you to do the same.

Have you

They are not just tired of going to church, they stopped going when Christians like you couldn't answer the questions they were asking about the inconsistencies and contradictions in the bible.
your last quote is the reason I said they never accept Christ in the first place .
Religion / Re: I Am On The Verge Of Giving Up by 1999pikin: 9:31am On Jul 02, 2016
you no this place is flooded by atheists...so I don't know the kind of solution you seek
Religion / Re: Reasons Why There Are More Atheists Coming From Christianity Than Islam by 1999pikin: 9:26am On Jul 02, 2016
the truth is that they where never Christians they where church goers or they just wanted to please there parents who may be in the Christian faith .

How many of them can tell you that they accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior? how many of them can tell you that they ones received the gifts of the spirit.none! they were juss tired of church and decided to brand themselves a new name "atheists "
Religion / Re: Farewell To Nairaland. by 1999pikin: 9:09am On Jul 02, 2016
first of all Ma ..do not leave Narialand. When you see people going astray it's your duty as a Christian to bring them to the faith . Often time I get irritated by the things people post on the religion section but what can I do ?

What I will say is this ;the ones you can talk to do so .You can win a soul through this platform,but I say to you do not argue with them speak your mind and leave .

Those of you saying she should as well delete her Facebook Twitter Instagram what ever , on how many occasions have you seen the founders of these applications writing against any religion?

what the owner of this forum seun osewa don't know is that he is a very influential person ..and by him writing all that is like his turning people away from their religion (which I know is not his plan ) . if it were to be a normal individual who wrote all that [ Why
Faith Is Bad ", " The Salvation Plan ", and " Evidence
For The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ ",] I believe many people won't take it very serious , because we have seen worse post on this forum. .....more to be said but ........

please ma unique04 do not deactivate enjoy the good things the forum has to offer .
Religion / Re: Farewell To Nairaland. by 1999pikin: 8:36am On Jul 02, 2016
cry

first of all Ma ..do not leave Narialand. When you
see people going astray it's your duty as a
Christian to bring them to the faith . Often time I
get irritated by the things people post on the
religion section but what can I do ?

What I will say is this ;the ones you can talk to
do so .You can win a soul through this
platform,but I say to you do not argue with them
speak your mind and leave .

Those of you saying she should as well delete her
Facebook Twitter Instagram what ever , on how
many occasions have you seen the founders of
these applications writing against any religion?

what the owner of this forum seun osewa don't
know is that he is a very influential person ..and
by him writing all that is like his turning people
away from their religion (which I know is not his
plan ) . if it were to be a normal individual who
wrote all that [ Why
Faith Is Bad ", " The Salvation Plan ", and "
Evidence
For The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ ",]
I believe
many people won't take it very serious , because
we have seen worse post on this forum. .....more
to be said but ........

please ma unique04 do not deactivate enjoy the
good things the forum has to offer .
Religion / Re: Christian Forum by 1999pikin: 8:27am On Jul 02, 2016
so Christians don't need protection?

since they are two major religion in Nigeria (Christian and Muslim) let it be like this then

1- Christian religion
2- Islam for Muslims
3- general religion.

enough said.

5 Likes

Religion / Re: My Encounter With My Pastor Today by 1999pikin: 8:22am On Jul 02, 2016
rubbing rubbish.... please put this in the joke section. such fictitious, stale and mundane crap .
Religion / Re: Why I Blame Nairaland Christians by 1999pikin: 8:15am On Jul 02, 2016
same way u guys flood Christian thread and spew trash..

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS by 1999pikin: 8:04am On Jul 02, 2016
hmm..

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.