Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

1stNumeroUno's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stNumeroUno's Profile / 1stNumeroUno's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 29 pages)

Autos / Re: Toks Toyota Camry 2009 Model Sport 4 Pulg Red Colour Accident Free by 1stNumeroUno: 7:56am On Dec 17, 2019
Bro, abeg go get better camera.
Business / Re: What Lead To The Collapse Of Your First Business? by 1stNumeroUno: 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hmmm...the thread should be aka "inside life".
Business / Re: Collapsible Storage Box by 1stNumeroUno: 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
sommerfelt0209:
Nope this is as big as a stood you use at home and not small ,you can come and buy in lagos

Okay, what's the dimension?
Autos / Re: Few Months Used Suzuki Mini Bus Aka "KOROPE" For Quick Sale Today by 1stNumeroUno: 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
Is this auto drive or manual?
Politics / Re: Local Rice Production Has Not Taken Advantage Of Border Closure – Investigations by 1stNumeroUno: 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
Beremx:
go to the open markets and take pictures or you keep quiet. That's how you people keep promoting Audio Rice.

Inasmuch as I buy local rice, the high cost of it is outrageous. For how long will the price keep going high and not becoming affordable? That's my concern.

You're just on point on the price. It's annoying that the rice with very low quality is competing price with first grade rice.
Instead of the manufacturers to look into quality improvements all they're shouting is "we are making profit now".
Wait; what's Consumers Protection Councils' work sef?
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 by 1stNumeroUno: 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
bojbest:

What I mean is that If I can manage a company account, at least to build my portfolio.
I’m building one on a small account but I feel it won’t catch the eye of an investor because the money made is chicken change

'Real' investors don't look at the amount of money you make but your account performance (something like ROI), your consistency and account management skill/ability. These are the things that win smart investors over.

2 Likes

Properties / Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 1stNumeroUno: 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
Good afternoon house,
I need suggestions, just concluded roofing of a 3 bedroom (on a decked floor). What is the next line of action and in what order should the following work be done - electrical duct laying, plumbing, window casement/frame installation, plastering, ceiling etc.

1 Like

Autos / Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by 1stNumeroUno: 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
oliverjiad:
16 years from the current year backward

Thanks...
Autos / Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by 1stNumeroUno: 6:46pm On Nov 04, 2019
femmy2010:

It should not be older than 2005 model.

For your clearing inquiry visit https://dudzmobility.com/import-duty-app/

Thanks...
Autos / Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by 1stNumeroUno: 10:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hello sirs,

What's the minimum age/year of imported vehicle allowed by Nigerian Custom presently.

Thanks.
Properties / Re: Get All What You Want to know About BUILDING APPROVAL,CONSTRUCTION,BUILDING 3D by 1stNumeroUno: 11:16am On Oct 30, 2019
Hi bro,

Can you share some your recent work (preferably Architectural designs); we might be interested to patronize you soon.

Regards,
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Norwhich Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 27th October 2019 by 1stNumeroUno: 6:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
NACE13:

Tim Krul is a very good stopper when it comes to penalty. 2014 World Cup, just before a penalty shoot out(Netherlands against Costa Rica), he was introduced just for the sole purpose of the penalty shoot out. I think he saved about 2 or 3 spot kicks

I remembered that match...

5 Likes

Career / Re: After One Week I Asked For A Salary Increase In A Missionary School by 1stNumeroUno: 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
The Op has realized her mistake so let's be lenient with her.

I presume it's her first corporate work, but if not that mean she doesn't understand how it things work around here.

The main lesson here for us all is to be WISE and Observant on any job we find ourselves. You can't base your demand for increment on your first week experience; it's not logical.
For those shouting JD, forget it. Some coy will employ and your work load will increased daily until you can't 'breath' again. But then you have to use wisdom to find out if you are fairly paid compared to others/the volume of job you do/the value you're adding etc.

I will suggest OP manage the 42k until something better comes around. If she's still with the school till probation ends, she should ask for increment again, this time stating values she brought into the company.

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: The Audi And Volkswagen Issues Resolution Thread by 1stNumeroUno: 11:35am On Oct 23, 2019
pennzo:
Hello all. I've got a 2008 Audi A4 on the market. It's as clean as they come. Dont want to derail this thread with pictures. Seriously interested? Please call or whatsapp me.

Share your phone/Watsapp.
Politics / Re: Ekiti Begins N20,000 Payment To The Elderly As Monthly Stipend by 1stNumeroUno: 11:24am On Oct 17, 2019
With the comments here it's like my people don understand this 'scope' o.
Business / Re: Ever Bought Something Of Inferior Quality Unknowingly? Share Your Experiences. by 1stNumeroUno: 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2019
Just bought 4pcs of fufu on my way home, only to discover 2pcs are bad. undecided undecided embarassed cry

5 Likes

Autos / Re: Extremely Clean Camry, AC Freezing,650k Call 08035483784 by 1stNumeroUno: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2019
iwezorpeace:
Extremely clean

Yes, we can you're at the car wash.
Autos / Re: Registered 06 Toyota Corolla Bank Type. by 1stNumeroUno: 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2019
Smartchoiice:

No be me dey sell the apparition o

Sorry jare oga mi. No mind Op.
Autos / Re: Registered 06 Toyota Corolla Bank Type. by 1stNumeroUno: 6:23am On Oct 11, 2019
Smartchoiice:

If it's not wickedness unparalleled. How can one put this dilapidated assemblage up for over a million naira?

Oga, you too goan wash this moto. Haba, car wash na N500 naaa.
Business / Re: NIPOST Mail Network Collapses Nationwide As Contractors Withdraw Vehicles by 1stNumeroUno: 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
oz4real83:
in sane societies, govt-owned institutions compete side by side with private ones. This gives you freedom of choice. It also helps to reduce cost because if the cost of the private businesses and services are too expensive, people will go to govt-owned ones which are normally cheaper. We can't kill public institutions all because private ones that you mentioned are around.

Well it's not the customer that's killing NIPOST. I think they're killing themselve.
Crime / Re: South Africa Returnee Arrested For Stealing 3 Laptops At Gunpoint . by 1stNumeroUno: 8:09am On Oct 07, 2019
So na this criminals we dey fight for here the other day?

Jus imagine...
Politics / Re: Okorocha Advocates One Senator Per State To Cut Cost Of Governance by 1stNumeroUno: 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hmmm...a saving idea from a waster.

3 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: Football: South Africa Thrash Seychelles 28-0 by 1stNumeroUno: 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
Really!

Someone should tell South Africa 28:1 is also a "xenophobic" attacks.
Politics / Re: Lagos State Cursed With "Visionless" Governors by 1stNumeroUno: 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
Lisaint:

The Chairperson of Igando-ikotun local government development council is leaving inside Ogunfowora estate inside the same Abaranje..she ply this road regularly but she's okay with the current deplorable state...

#smh

Reason why she can't care is because she was selected for the job. So, if she dare show concern over the bad road it implies she isn't loyal.

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester United Vs Astana Europa League (1 - 0) On 19th September 2019 by 1stNumeroUno: 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2019
potbelly:
Greenwood is one of the best finishers i have seen. — solskjaer
Why is Rashford playing 9?

My brother, na English boy thing o.

1 Like

Politics / Re: I Am Daniel, Lions Can’t Stop - Dino Malaye Shares Photo, Dragged Over Caption by 1stNumeroUno: 10:04am On Sep 16, 2019
I remembered someone once called himself 'Peter the Rock'. We don't even know maybe he's still alive grin grin
Celebrities / Re: Uche Jombo Queries Nigerian Senators On Receiving N1.2m As Hardship Allowance by 1stNumeroUno: 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
I wish those running reprisal attack for xenophobia across Naija will see this, read it, understand it and push towards NASS with same rage.
Travel / Re: 8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) by 1stNumeroUno: 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2019
Hmmm... everybody had better leave town!

In Asa's voice - there's fire on the mountain and nobody seems to be on the run.
Politics / Re: Nigeria And The Burden Of Debt By By Oke Umurhohwo @okestalyf by 1stNumeroUno: 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
Angelfrost:
Debt is not the issue... Nearly every nation on God's green earth is indebted to varying amounts (including the almighty America).

The issue with Nigeria, and most African countries, is that money is borrowed for projects never done, and to be embezzled.

You're 101% correct.

3 Likes

Investment / Re: Performance Of All PFAs In Nigeria For July 2019 by 1stNumeroUno: 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2019
Well I think the consistent performance of the big PFA makes people rush them.

If you're oppoortuned to see performance over the last decade it might change your view. This is just a month performance.
Crime / Re: Man Jailed For 5 Years For Defiling 5-Year-Old Girl by 1stNumeroUno: 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
Sincerely our poor justice system is an indirect encouragement for criminal minded.

5years for raping a minor? Crazy!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 29 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.