Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

1stNumeroUno's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stNumeroUno's Profile / 1stNumeroUno's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 29 pages)

Romance / Re: Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend by 1stNumeroUno: 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
Lady wanna redo Iyanyan’s song - she comes for the money o, she no care for the body men... cheesy grin
Crime / Re: EFCC Arrests Father And Son For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) by 1stNumeroUno: 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
Father and Son Yahoo Enterprises.
Romance / Re: Some Men Like UGLY LADIES More Than Beautiful Ladies. True Or False? Why? by 1stNumeroUno: 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
Sometimes what men are looking for is just a 'reasonable woman'. In that situation, you'll realize that your peace is more important than a partners beauty (which might even be make-up sef). When these omalichas do you strong things, you'll prefer to stay with a hard working, cool headed, focus, homely and well thought lady.

Wetin I dey talk sef, sebi they even say, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

8 Likes 2 Shares

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Chelsea Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 12th May 2021 by 1stNumeroUno: 10:14pm On May 12, 2021
I wish Arsenal fans can drag Chelsit enough.

3 Likes

Agriculture / Re: Hidden Truths About Catfish Business!!! by 1stNumeroUno: 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hello peeps,

Please what's the best way to keep your fish ponds odour free. It's a large taupuline (22ftx9ft). Considering its in a residential compound.

Thanks for anticipated support/guide.
Properties / Used Paving Stone Mould For Sale by 1stNumeroUno: 8:03am On Apr 05, 2021
Used Paving Stone Mould for sale.

Qty - 20 dozens

Contact - 07045338017

Location - Baruwa, Ipaja - Lagos
Autos / Re: ....... by 1stNumeroUno: 2:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
Whao! What an hybrid...
Toyota Camry with Lexus GS300 dashboard. Common-mehn. grin grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Renewed Hostilities: Kwara State Govt Imposes Curfew On Two towns by 1stNumeroUno: 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Not everywhere

Stop saying what's not

My broda, na the truth be that. The fact that there's relative peace around you doesn't mean that town no red o.
We can't wish away but pray and work out our own peace.
Politics / Re: Ijaws Reject Adoption Of Odua Anthem In Ondo by 1stNumeroUno: 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2021
That's what is waiting for us ahead.

If Nigeria disintegrate as many are agitating, not good will come out of those units, believe me. Do you know how people cry/shout about being marginalized even in this Lagos?

If Oodua Republic happens, the trouble will continue with them e. g. this Ijaw in Ondo, do you know there is an age-long issue between Oke-Ogun and the Oyo state central government. Yewa people in Ogun state has always believed they're always sidelined from Governor seat. The Ijesha believes Oshogbo does not deserve the state capital. Remember in the same Osun state, it was Local Government creation that caused the war between Ile-ife and Modakeke.
These are popular rifts and there're hundreds (if not thousands) of such across the South West.

Though I'm not familiar with SE socio-political layout but I can't deny knowledge of the numerous political clashes between/among Ijaws, Itshekiris, Urhobo etc from the Niger Deltas (SS).

Instead of these fruitless struggles, what we should work towards as a people/nation is building strong Institutions and creating value systems that promote credible society. Developing sustainable development around human capital and livable communities.

We need to know that many of the big countries/economy in the world today also has multi-ethnic society but they focus less on that unless they're picking metrics from it to create a developmental solution.

If we analyze it sincerely, is there any region that's better off on its own? The answer is No. So, let's harness the strength in out togetherness.
Phones / Re: Blackberry Is Making A Comeback To Battle It Out With Apple And Samsung, Oppoetc by 1stNumeroUno: 2:00pm On Feb 18, 2021
Blackberry should ask Nokia "How market".
Autos / Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by 1stNumeroUno: 11:22pm On Feb 10, 2021
Poetred:
amdman are you ok

amdman:

100%

grin grin grin grin

Funny Question, funny answer...
Autos / Re: Camry 2001 with v6 for 730 by 1stNumeroUno: 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
Lol...

No single pix has proper orientation.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Cross River Demolishes Hotel Allegedly Patronised By Kidnappers (picture) by 1stNumeroUno: 10:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
Abi the kidnappers own the hotel? I'm not getting it.
Romance / Re: Does The Shape Of Boobs Matter To Men? by 1stNumeroUno: 11:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
The power of bra...

23 Likes

Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by 1stNumeroUno: 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
Theyoungmaster:
will be looking for selling opportunities for EU. A bearish pin bar has formed on both monthly and weekly TF. Coupled with the bearish pennant forming on the 4h TF. So I'm expecting a sell off down to the 1.20840 support drawn from the monthly Tf. A possible break above 1.22589 invalidates the set up.

This is still in play. 2084 is clearly in view. Quite pathetic I couldn't take opportunity of this drop. It's one thing to make good trade calls and another thing to take it.
We move...

Hope you eventually took the trade. It closes last week where you predicted.

1 Like

Autos / Re: 2009 Super Clean V4 Honda Accord For Urgent Sale by 1stNumeroUno: 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
jokerr:
painted once bro, and it's not accidented, was sprayedto maintain its fresh look
grin angry angry grin
Romance / Re: I Had Sex In My Dream....pls Hellpp by 1stNumeroUno: 10:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
Haaa!

Hope you used condom o...

#sorry, I wan ask... Shey you cum?
Romance / Re: See The Reason Many Can Not Stay In Marriage by 1stNumeroUno: 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
Hmmm... So because bros no cook for you he's proud?
Now that's the ONLY reason marriages fail?

To start with, where you go wey you dey hungry and weak...aunty talk true o.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Former Arsenal Player, Ian Wright Wears Nigerian Senator's Outfit by 1stNumeroUno: 10:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
Brother man might be considering coming home... grin
Health / Re: Administer Covid-19 Vaccine Through The Penis by 1stNumeroUno: 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
If the spittle is a large carrier of the virus in any suspect, why can't they take a sample of same spittle for test.
Politics / Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by 1stNumeroUno: 10:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
See, Nigeria will wallop is this insecurity issue for a while.

In this dispensation the best way to manage our security challenges would have been through Intelligence. Same thing applies to fight against BH. You gather touts and hoodlums to dey fight criminals, na the society go suffer na.
Investment / Re: How To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividends by 1stNumeroUno: 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2021
kema01:
Thanks for the above post... I can't find my names. Though, my share certificates are still with me. It's over 16 yrs now. What should I do next 2claim my shares.

You need to search with all your names one after the other on that SEC webpage. If you can't find it still, you can proceed to your Registra's office, they will guide you.

1 Like

Autos / Re: Why Is Toyota Avalon So Uncommon? by 1stNumeroUno: 3:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
It's funny how people turn down Avalon because of V6 engine and they are head-over-heel for Lexus ES350 (even ES330).

1 Like

Autos / Re: Sekiel Drives: Registered Toyota Camry 08 V6 For 1.350m, At Lagos by 1stNumeroUno: 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2021
A peep into the engine bay won't be a bad idea
Phones / Re: How New Whatsapp Policy Threatens Security Of Nigerians And Other Alternatives by 1stNumeroUno: 8:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
In short we are at Zuckerberg's mercy.

1 Like

Family / Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by 1stNumeroUno: 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
LadySarah:

jeez, you must be a pro.

My 2nd son is the trouble maker/instigator and also the reporter when his elder bro decides to retaliate. See him wailing and you'd believe he's the innocent one

He only narrates the end of the fight but not who started it. lol

My sis, na the experience o.
Your description here is spot-on.
Family / Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by 1stNumeroUno: 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
You see that one crying; he's the baddest.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Ibomair To Welcome 2 New Aircrafts By March 2021 - Governor Udom by 1stNumeroUno: 2:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
Well, I think the State government should review its investment in Airline ventures considering the recent pandemic.

Note - I said REVIEW, not canceled. The renowned Airlines are even closing shop around the world, is that the best time to invest in same business?

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Man Stabs His Brother To Death Over New Year Ram In Ogun (Photo) by 1stNumeroUno: 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2021
Okay, now that the did has been done shey they'll take him to a psychiatric house now?
Family / Re: Post Your New Year Picture by 1stNumeroUno: 6:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
It's interesting that men dominated this New Year pix cruise (#I don't want to use the word challenge).
Autos / Re: 1999 Carmy For Sale 550k Negotiable by 1stNumeroUno: 6:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
legacystore:
This is 1995/96 camry

... and he did not change the caption still.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 29 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.