Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

1TripleC's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1TripleC's Profile / 1TripleC's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 12 pages)

Romance / Mention One Name You Think Is Associated With Flirting by 1TripleC: 5:28am On Oct 22, 2021
1.Charles aka Charlie
Both in movies and real life grin
Romance / Re: Girls And Their Virginity Lies by 1TripleC: 5:25am On Oct 22, 2021
Am married now, I just remembered those days because I had one to counsel yesterday
Romance / Girls And Their Virginity Lies by 1TripleC: 4:54am On Oct 22, 2021
Why do most young girls you meet tell you they are virgins when you meet them newly only for you to discover later that the hole has been dug.The annoying part of this is that when you ask them what happened,they will tell you they were raped when they were small by their bla bla bla,that it was a horrible experience and that's why they didn't want to talk about it.About 5 girls I have been with had the same story to tell.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Governor Sanwo-olu Meets Artist Who Drew A 'funny' Pic Of Him (pic) by 1TripleC: 3:21am On Oct 20, 2021
Haha..so it was planned all along,if you know, you know...keep distracting us with irrelevant stuffs
Crime / Re: VIDEO: Two Traditional Rulers Gun Down By Unknown Assailants In Imo State by 1TripleC: 3:13am On Oct 20, 2021
[quote author=adecz post=106890395]

All these violence is just a taste
of what to expect in Biafra..
❌❌
Lawlessness & no respect for any
contrary view to the people in 'power'..
❌❌❌
Igbo kwenu, make una shine eyes &
use una tongue count una rotten teeth.

⏩Nigerians think say na oyibo colonial
Masters be our problem. We come get
Independence come see say na our own
people worse & wicked pass oyibo.

Today, grand children of Independence
fighters are finding any possible means,
including braving Sahara desert, through
Libya, to swim Mediterranean Sea to
go serve oyibo as slaves & farm workers.❌

⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️✅✅✅✅✅⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️

Today, Igbos see Nigeria and Hausa as
their problems. But mark my
prophetic words, by the time we give
them Biafra, after 3½ years, na beg dem
go dey beg to return to Nigeria because
na only killings ☠️☠️& criminals go dey in
charge.
There can be no prosperity or
peace of mind without peace. ☠️☠️☠️
See now, in the east Mondays have been
taken over by UGM ❗️❕❗️

A word is enough for the wise to prevent
weeping and gnashing of teeth in the
near future.. ☹️☹️☹️✨

I WONDER IF YOU REALLY HAVE BRAINS,IS THIS ALL YOU COULD SAY
Crime / Re: Edo Police Pays Tricycle Rider N20,000 For Illegally Detaining His Tricycle by 1TripleC: 3:11am On Oct 20, 2021
For the media
Politics / Re: Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) by 1TripleC: 3:09am On Oct 20, 2021
WAR IS BAD

6 Likes

Crime / I Got This Message From Mtnceo, A Scam? by 1TripleC: 8:22am On Oct 17, 2021
Please has anyone got this message from mtn CEO,am scared of opening the link

Politics / Re: Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals by 1TripleC: 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2021
Buhari please forgive us

3 Likes

Politics / Ifeanyi Uba Campaign Truck Mobbed By Igbos In Lagos by 1TripleC: 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
YPP candidate for the Anambra giver election campaign truck was mobbed by Igbos in Lagos during his campaign today
Politics / Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Umulokpa Divisional Police HQ Enugu, Cops Missing (Video) by 1TripleC: 9:26am On Oct 11, 2021
Na missing juju at work...
Romance / Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. by 1TripleC: 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
Cos Nigerian girls like money so much
Politics / Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra by 1TripleC: 7:53am On Oct 07, 2021
Shut up
Politics / Re: Ohaneze: Umahi Trading Off Igbo’s Interests For Abuja’s Enticements & Inducement by 1TripleC: 7:42am On Oct 07, 2021
First time this group is being reasonable
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 by 1TripleC: 11:37am On Sep 25, 2021
1x for punters
Family / Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by 1TripleC: 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
I just did yesterday but truly hungerbad as I no sleep
Business / Skrill Refuses To Verify My Documents by 1TripleC: 4:40am On Sep 08, 2021
I received money from my South African friend through my Skrill account 4 months ago.Since then I have been trying to upgrade my account as requested using my ID.I submitted my Nigerian national ID (the NIMC) but it was rejected on the basis that it's not recognized.Please anyone with such experience? I don't have voters card but I have the paper driving license
Sports / Re: Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision by 1TripleC: 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Abi him de para say Ronaldo collect him no7 shirt back undecided.
that was what you expected when you saw the headline,,you were disappointed right

1 Like

Crime / Re: Suspected Kidnappers, Robbers Arrest In Kogi (Photos) by 1TripleC: 5:02am On Aug 18, 2021
Old news
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Can One Rent An Apartment Of 250k Per Annum With 80k Job? by 1TripleC: 11:49am On Jul 30, 2021
Ur rent should eqaual to ur one month salary

1 Like

Music/Radio / Re: Billboard Called Wizkid Songs “Yoruba Music” On Their Official Twitter Page by 1TripleC: 9:44am On Jul 23, 2021
PlayerMeji:
Sports = Igbo
Entertainment = Yoruba
Food = Hausa
= Fulani

Is Cubana Yoruba
Music/Radio / Re: Billboard Called Wizkid Songs “Yoruba Music” On Their Official Twitter Page by 1TripleC: 9:44am On Jul 23, 2021
PlayerMeji:
Sports = Igbo
Entertainment = Yoruba
Food = Hausa
= Fulani

Is Cubana Yoruba
Crime / Re: Brazil's Most Violent Gang Escapes Prison By Digging A Tunnel, Seen On CCTV by 1TripleC: 9:04am On Jul 20, 2021
EWUquote author=airminem post=103890774]sad "Primeiro Comando da Capital gangsters were previously filmed using ROCKET LAUNCHER shocked in a terrifying robbery that killed a policeman"

Damn!! IPob dey learn work here[/quote]
Politics / Re: New Improved NIN Charges: What Is The Government's Endgame? by 1TripleC: 1:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
I did mine yesterday and behold it wasn't the #400 that pops up rather #575...
Agriculture / Re: Nairaland Farmers Contact Details by 1TripleC: 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
Chukwuma Charles
Location=Nsukka Enugu state
Specialization=poultry,piggery ,apiary
Politics / Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine by 1TripleC: 3:28am On Jun 05, 2021
Hope it's not for this

Health / What Is This About Vaccination Circulating On Whatsapp by 1TripleC: 6:38am On May 27, 2021
*All Vaccinated people will die within 2 years*

Nobel Prize Winner Luc Montagnier has confirmed that there is no chance of survival for people who have received any form of the vaccine. In the shocking interview, the world's top virologist stated blankly: "there is no hope, and no possible treatment for those who have been vaccinated already. We must be prepared to incinerate the bodies." The scientific genius backed claims of other pre eminent virologists after studying the constituents of the vaccine. "They will all die from antibody dependent enhancement. Nothing more can be said."

“It’s an enormous mistake, isn’t it? A scientific error as well as a medical error. It is an unacceptable mistake,” Montagnier said in an interview translated and published by the RAIR Foundation USA yesterday. “The history books will show that, because it is the vaccination that is creating the variants.”

Many epidemiologists know it and are “silent” about the problem known as “antibody-dependent enhancement,” Montagnier said.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/nobel-prize-winner-mass-covid-vaccination-an-unacceptable-mistake-that-is-creating-the-variants

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luc_Montagnier.
Politics / Re: Umahi: Insecurity Is A Result Of The Failure Of Past Leaders by 1TripleC: 7:19am On May 07, 2021
Ewu
Career / Re: Moving To Lagos From Kogi For Greener Pastures by 1TripleC: 9:16pm On May 03, 2021
Guy money can be made any where you are...power of wealth is in the mind not in locations

25 Likes 2 Shares

Food / Re: How Much Is A Sachet Of Water In Your Area? by 1TripleC: 9:39am On Apr 28, 2021
Op you can lie...am in Nsukka ,Isiuja precisely and I buy #10

1 Like

Politics / Re: Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by 1TripleC: 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
Does Fulani now live in storey building?
Politics / Re: Farm Destruction: Ondo To Auction Seized Cows by 1TripleC: 9:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
[Must you expose your hate...chikd if hatequote author=TheTourist post=100911022]Reasons why I like the yorubas, very mentally astute educationally. They say "if we can't fight you physically we'll fight you legally". The SE are busy playing politricks with an impending danger which is the insurrection of one ethnic group over the rest of the country.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.