Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. (31582 Views)

What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos / Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by dBard: 7:22am On Nov 29, 2014
chidyhels:
look for a friendly Dpo and explain your case.
If it means paying them to go get him then pay.
They should make sure he signs an undertaken, if your nudes are found anywhere, he will be arrested.

Dats the best path gal. Your begging wont change anything. He planned it all from the start. He never loved you between so stop asking yourself why you cheated on him.

Did I just read dis..

Sometimes eh.......................
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Trendy247: 7:31am On Nov 29, 2014
AgapeCharis:
best bet

@bolded... I guess u meant BTW(by the way....not between smiley )
lol.. Me sef think say i no sabi english again o
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Arsenate(m): 7:36am On Nov 29, 2014
too bad for you @ op. you did that to a relatively intelligent dude. I have a feeling he's not gonna release it. he's just gonna keep tormenting you....you're in deep
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by decode55(m): 8:51am On Nov 29, 2014
j0rdannkyle:
Rather than throwing insults at her which won't solve anything...... I think we should help her beg. As this can ruin her.

So mr, hopefully you're reading this(she says u're on NL), I kindly ask that you forgive her, we're all human beings. Imagine your self in her shoes now, its quite disturbing to think that one day you'll wake up and the whole nigeria is talking about you. Yeah, I know what she did was wrong, but it doesn't justify this, am not excusing her here but am asking that u see reason, revenge never solves anything, just continues a cycle of hate... Be the bigger person, forgive and just let it go am sure you wouldn't wanna be the cause of someone else's down fall. So again, and again I ask that you forgive, not cos she deserves it, but cos its the right thing to do

Story
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by decode55(m): 8:55am On Nov 29, 2014
taryour:
You do not need any prove dear, that's why I said go to a soldier,they don't need to touch him as such ,ONLY a slap will set his brain in the right places. Tell the soldiers what happend from A-Z and explain the video and pix he showed to you. Off course you don't expect him to open up so easily. He will definitely deny it.

If he truly showed you a pix and a video of you they your action is enough prove for the soldiers to act on.

Be wise...

soldier on the street patrolling with hilux vans?

What if his dad is a Lieutenant or one top ranking official?

Use your brain. Its not for fancy abeg

SMH
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by decode55(m): 8:59am On Nov 29, 2014
emperorchedda:
Obviously the dude has been commenting on this thread and he seems like a smart guy. Baba I respect you for your action!

I laugh at the people advicing the OP to use brute force (I.e soldiers) lolzzzz. If a soldier TOUCHES an influential person for not committing a crime he will make sure the girl pays every penny she is worth as compensation and he will still release the video, last time I checked recording a video was no offence!

OP you just have to keep begging because you deserve the misery, left for me I'm sooooo gonna punish you

My lord! With all these hoes around will I ever get married??!

Swear down bro. These Nigerian females are just something else. No be to jand go marry come back go sure pass?
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by jackpot(f): 9:23am On Nov 29, 2014
theplanmaker:

Wise advice, dost sensible so far. Folo it or gudluk wit d police. .... Abeg nairalanders I'm not d guy
You lack self esteem. You are a kid, and a low-lifer. Cheap blackmail for more sex? You're scared you can't get more holes to dig after hers? Mtcheeeew. I'm out.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by theplanmaker: 9:26am On Nov 29, 2014
jackpot:
You lack self esteem. You are a kid, and a low-lifer. Cheap blackmail for more sex? You're scared you can't get more holes to dig after hers? Mtcheeeew. I'm out.

Once again, I'm not the one!
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by theplanmaker: 9:26am On Nov 29, 2014
I heard a story like that, don't know if it's true o. It may be fiction.
A guy dated a girl for 2years, both of them were students then. He loved her so much, and even offended his mother and sister just to please her. Her dad died along the way leaving her stranded. The guy in question practically extorted his well to do parents to pay her fees and keep her in school. One thing led to another, and he discovered that the girl was cheating. He broke up with her, and she kept begging and sending people to beg him. Eventually she was forgiven. The same thing happened again, this time it was with a friend of the guy. She pleaded again, and the guy was stupid enough to forgive. Infact, he introduced her to his family. He eventually graduated and left town, but kept hearing rumours that she was dating one doctor infact they were engaged. all the while she was still collecting money from him for project seminar etc. She collected close to 70k. When he came back to town he confronted her about the cheating, and this time she did not beg anymore, she just said she wanted to break up, that she has found someone that wants to marry her next year, and since the guy still has law school and service in front of him, he should look for someone else. He knelt down to plead with her, even sent the same people she sent previously to beg her. He offered to marry her after law school, but she just refused. So the guy accepted his fate. One day he went to her house, after talking they ended up having sex. She didn't know that the guy had set his phone to capture everything, and even took some pictures when he was pretending to answer a call. He sent her the video and pictures on bbm the next day. And he didn't contact her again until he left for law school. The guy isn't interested in blackmailing, or making the video public, but then as she is getting married, let her leave with the guilt that someone somewhere has secrets that could destroy her. While he is managing a broken heart, she should manage a troubled heart. Scores are level, no hard feelings.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by jackpot(f): 9:30am On Nov 29, 2014
@Peaceemerald

Involve his boss in the office and get him sacked. His boss won't even trust him again because he can even blackmail him. Trust me, it works! He will live an eternal life of regret. The boy is childish and a nonsense low-lifer!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 29, 2014
Come to think of it sef,avin goodbye sex,how does it feel,hw will both perform knowin fully its d last time,will stil der be intimacy or is it hard one as in *jerkin..i no go do agn,i no go do agn*..lol
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by traeces(m): 9:35am On Nov 29, 2014
I read this guy is on nairaland so am guessing he'll read this. A few issues for you to consider;
1.) Right now, you have put this girl where you wanted and you can exercise so much power over her so much so that so many people are begging you to do the honorable thing, note however that you may not always be in control. You could loose you device, a devious pal might copy the files or she could sue you for blackmail. Last I checked, it is still a crime. She hurt you-yes and that was her decision and you had no control over that but what are you going to do? That will be your decision and you can choose to be the magnanimous one by freeing her which I urge you to do or just be like her by taking your revenge.

2. Desperate situations call for desperate measures. We live in a clime where human life is not valued at all. I have always reasoned that the hoodlums who pulled the trigger on the several high profile unresolved assassination cases in this country were people who on a normal day were not qualified to be gatemen in the houses of aides of their victims but with a gun they cut short promising lives. I hear you've gone to law school so I take it you are a promising lad but remember for just a wrap of marijuana and a shot of gin, some hoodlum might be willing to snuff out your precious life and considering what this girl has been through these few days, I can bet my brunch she has contemplated that option at least once.

3. There are indications here and there in the story so far that you might be or might have been obsessed with her which is not a good thing for you so I believe strongly that it was in your best interest that things had to end the way they did. Free her and move on, take your lessons with you. Trust me, the feeling that will come to you when you finally erase everything and call her to tell her you have forgiven her and erased everything is such that you have never experienced. And you know what's more? She will be eternally grateful.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by theplanmaker: 9:35am On Nov 29, 2014
jackpot:
@Peaceemerald

Involve his boss in the office and get him sacked. His boss won't even trust him again because he can even blackmail him. Trust me, it works! He will live an eternal life of regret. The boy is childish and a nonsense low-lifer!

You sound really angry..... .. But i agree, d boy is childish and a low-lifer. is the girl a saint?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Arsenate(m): 9:38am On Nov 29, 2014
theplanmaker:

You sound really angry..... .. But i agree, d boy is childish and a low-lifer. is the girl a saint?
what are u talking about bro. girls are always saints. they are never wrong.
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by traeces(m): 9:44am On Nov 29, 2014
theplanmaker:
A guy dated a girl for 2years, both of them were students then. He loved her so much, and even offended his mother and sister just to please her. Her dad died along the way leaving her stranded. The guy in question practically extorted his well to do parents to pay her fees and keep her in school. One thing led to another, and he discovered that the girl was cheating. He broke up with her, and she kept begging and sending people to beg him. Eventually she was forgiven. The same thing happened again, this time it was with a friend of the guy. She pleaded again, and the guy was stupid enough to forgive. Infact, he introduced her to his family. He eventually graduated and left town, but kept hearing rumours that she was dating one doctor infact they were engaged. all the while she was still collecting money from him for project seminar etc. She collected close to 70k. When he came back to town he confronted her about the cheating, and this time she did not beg anymore, she just said she wanted to break up, that she has found someone that wants to marry her next year, and since the guy still has law school and service in front of him, he should look for someone else. He knelt down to plead with her, even sent the same people she sent previously to beg her. He offered to marry her after law school, but she just refused. So the guy accepted his fate. One day he went to her house, after talking they ended up having sex. She didn't know that the guy had set his phone to capture everything, and even took some pictures when he was pretending to answer a call. He sent her the video and pictures on bbm the next day. And he didn't contact her again until he left for law school. The guy isn't interested in blackmailing, or making the video public, but then as she is getting married, let her leave with the guilt that someone somewhere has secrets that could destroy her. While he is managing a broken heart, she should manage a troubled heart. Scores are level, no hard feelings.

Pele, sorry cos i now feel the pain but still, let her go.
I know you are not the one but please free her.
I can imagine what she's put you, sorry the person through but the only reason why you, I mean the person would still have wanted to marry her in spite of everything was obsession which is never a good thing.
Like I said, you, I mean the person might not be planning to release the video but you know, thing could spiral out of control as they often do and you, sorry the person would then wish he had listened.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by iamrealdeji(m): 9:46am On Nov 29, 2014
Peaceemerald:

I have been begging, i have cried, av knelt down, he just doesn't say anything. It's like he is tormenting me on purpose
Zap him one more time
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by emperorchedda(m): 9:57am On Nov 29, 2014
decode55:

Swear down bro. These Nigerian females are just something else. No be to jand go marry come back go sure pass?
oboy me no dey even reason marriage at all
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Ilovenigeria(f): 10:23am On Nov 29, 2014
theplanmaker:
I just have to quote this.

This is the main gist.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 29, 2014
theplanmaker:

Chai... C the correct story... i remember the grl saying The guyz mum & Sister dislike her...... Boss na u... abeg na... no vex

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by jackpot(f): 10:37am On Nov 29, 2014
theplanmaker:

i know she has hurt you, you have also put her in misery by taking her nudes without her consent. I swear, if it is me you're going down.

Do you think you have the right to destroy someone's life by recording their nudes?

The safest thing for you to do now is to call her, arrange a meeting with her and quit the relationship amicably. Apologise to her. She should apologise too. Then, delete the pics and videos in front of her. Wish her well and move on.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Ilovenigeria(f): 10:37am On Nov 29, 2014
theplanmaker:

You are wicked!!!!!!

Yes very wicked!!!!!!!

Oya do your worse!!!!

Thank God man no be God.

As she no be saint oya kill her naaaa.

No be some guys dey date women for so many years even help am abort babies yet e go leave am go marry her best friend.

Wetin she do you person never hear before?

Kill am.... msteeew so much for love.

Girls una no go shine una eyes. Fvck love... fvck romance... fvck feelings..... fvck obsessions.

Girls learn una lessons oooo. .if you wan chop person money just follow the guys that offer you money for sex...no long stories....no string attached.....if you wan marry invite them, they will gladly come.

I don talk my own. quote me to insult me make thunder pieces ur balls.

7 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by saaedlee: 10:39am On Nov 29, 2014
theplanmaker:

Well said,
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by DukeNija(m): 10:40am On Nov 29, 2014
jackpot:

O pleaaaseee just shut the fvck up!

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by DukeNija(m): 10:42am On Nov 29, 2014
Midehi:
Come to think of it sef,avin goodbye sex,how does it feel,hw will both perform knowin fully its d last time,will stil der be intimacy or is it hard one as in *jerkin..i no go do agn,i no go do agn*..lol

Lmaoooo!!!
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Arsenate(m): 10:42am On Nov 29, 2014
wow...I have never seen karma catch up with someone so fast. Peace emerald messed with the wrongest guy. dammit man, you really hit her hard.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by DukeNija(m): 10:43am On Nov 29, 2014
theplanmaker:

Abeg delete dis post!
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by DukeNija(m): 10:47am On Nov 29, 2014
jackpot:
@Peaceemerald

And the girl is a cheap slut, who will probably fvck everything from her gateman to her driver. @op serves you right. Dude wherever you are pls just forgive the hoe and move on. Let her future husband reap the fruits of her labour.
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Ilovenigeria(f): 10:51am On Nov 29, 2014
DukeNija:

And the girl is a cheap slut, who will probably fvck everything from her gateman to her driver. @op serves you right. Dude wherever you are pls just forgive the hoe and move on. Let her future husband reap the fruits of her labour.
Who knows you might be one of the guys the hoe slept with. ...

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Arsenate(m): 10:54am On Nov 29, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

You are wicked!!!!!!

Yes very wicked!!!!!!!

Oya do your worse!!!!

Thank God man no be God.

As she no be saint oya kill her naaaa.

No be some guys dey date women for so many years even help am abort babies yet e go leave am go marry her best friend.

Wetin she do you person never hear before?

Kill am.... msteeew so much for love.

Girls una no go shine una eyes. Fvck love... fvck romance... fvck feelings..... fvck obsessions.

Girls learn una lessons oooo. .if you wan chop person money just follow the guys that offer you money for sex...no long stories....no string attached.....if you wan marry invite them, they will gladly come.

I don talk my own. quote me to insult me make thunder pieces ur balls.
Lol, the guy is one mean movafucker. but we certainly needs his type to put girls that think they can toy with people emotions and go scot free in their places...

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Boll2010: 11:08am On Nov 29, 2014
From what that guy wrote just now! Damn! This hoes aint loyal#basedOnATruStory

Man I can feel your pain! From her previous post where she mentioned "I will repay him the school fee if that's what he wants" such statements is bad from a cheap sluut! Imagine!

Yall feminist saying yall gon'bug his life to mess! I bet yall won't apply force, why did yall think biatch never applied force? Cause she knows she's sick and faulty! Yall just act rambunctious! Do you think some guys give a half-quater fuuuck?

Dude just delete it! I bet ya' after wedding,she still gon'Bleep around! When you hear the news,dude you do make the last laugh, cause the biatch gon' be getting served from the marriage.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. / Why Do Most Ladies Fall Easily For Guys Through Social Media Than Physical? / Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.