Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. (31579 Views)

What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos / Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Peaceemerald: 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
dicefrost:

Gold digger? Were u taking his money?

He was helping me out with skool fees and stuff 4 a while after my dad died. i can pay him back d money if dats d issue
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
really? call the guy to come and drop the video for fucksake.
perverts in the building, be prepared.
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
Peaceemerald:

He was helping me out with skool fees and stuff 4 a while after my dad died. i can pay him back d money if dats d issue

Haaaaaa op you cheated on a guy after all that? You took his money while you were screwing another guy? He forgave you, you still didn't repent he begged you to stay you left. Sorry o i hate to be the devil's advocate, but that guy has every right to be angry contrary to what your female folks may tell you he could screw you right now. No amount of money you refund will compensate for what you ve done. Just accept that you are wrong and keep pleading. He loved you once, those feelings are still there somewhere.

And to you guy, she is a LovePeddler. And a bitchh, and a gold digger, shw has done something very terrible. But let me ask, for a woman you once loved, is it worth running her life? You ll get over the hurt, but once those pics are out, she ll be damaged forever. What shw has done to you ll b insignificant compared to ruining her life..... Think about it and do the right thing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by RColours: 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
Peaceemerald:

I went to his sister today, but he has travelled, for law school. She hates me 2, but she only assured me dat his broda ll not dare release d video or picture. She called him in my present, he denied everything. And d sister belivd him. She has neva liked me frm day 1, she c me as a gold diga or something. I knw his mum ll bliv him 2

For your own good, and for future reference, do not delete this thread.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by nitlad: 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
Naïveté or foolïshness, which one dey worry dis OP sef? undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by repogirl(f): 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
OP, keep pleading with him but at the same time prepare your mind for the worst.

If he releases the pics and video nko? People will castigate you for a while but eventually they will move on to the next interesting thing.

Strengthen your mind girl, nothing can bring you down if u don't let it, many celebs nudes were leaked recently, they are still living their lives, how much more, you that no one knows?

Girl, keep pleading with him but if the immature i'diot does his worst, take it in stride as you move along.
hope u have learnt from this! Stop distributing yourself, it can have serious repercussions!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
Send me a whatapp message, let me tell u wat we will do.

Its a crime 2 snap or record som1 without his or her consent
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by theplanmaker: 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
dicefrost:

Haaaaaa op you cheated on a guy after all that? You took his money while you were screwing another guy? He forgave you, you still didn't repent he begged you to stay you left. Sorry o i hate to be the devil's advocate, but that guy has every right to be angry contrary to what your female folks may tell you he could screw you right now. No amount of money you refund will compensate for what you ve done. Just accept that you are wrong and keep pleading. He loved you once, those feelings are still there somewhere.

And to you guy, she is a LovePeddler. And a bitchh, and a gold digger, shw has done something very terrible. But let me ask, for a woman you once loved, is it worth running her life? You ll get over the hurt, but once those pics are out, she ll be damaged forever. What shw has done to you ll b insignificant compared to ruining her life..... Think about it and do the right thing.

Wise advice, dost sensible so far. Folo it or gudluk wit d police. .... Abeg nairalanders I'm not d guy

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
repogirl:
OP, keep pleading with him but at the same time prepare your mind for the worst.

If he releases the pics and video nko? People will castigate you for a while but eventually they will move on to the next interesting thing.

Strengthen your mind girl, nothing can bring you down if u don't let it, many celebs nudes were leaked recently, they are still living their lives, how much more, you that no one knows?

Girl, keep pleading with him but if the immature i'diot does his worst, take it in stride as you move along.
hope u have learnt from this! Stop distributing yourself, it can have serious repercussions!

Maybe he is going too far, but don't you think he has genuine reason to be this angry with her? She exploited him!
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
i dont know if anyone shares this view o, but this demeaning for a guy doing this. Stooping to this level to prove a point? Somehow you are giving her more recognition than she deserves. But if i were you oh mr theplanmaker, i go just thank God she revealed herself before she became my wife and thank God i deserve better even after all have done. Then again you a lawyer which perhaps makes you think you have a point to prove. Law is tricky karma is far more trickier cause its handled by nobody. Simply put, two wrongs never make a right.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by repogirl(f): 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
dicefrost:

Maybe he is going too far, but don't you think he has genuine reason to be this angry with her? She exploited him!
would you go this far if a girl does same to you? Yeah his anger is justified, but he is wicked for making someone go through this.
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
repogirl:
would you go this far if a girl does same to you? Yeah his anger is justified, but he is wicked for making someone go through this.

Certainly not, but only because i don't have the guts. But i ll hate her that much

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Bamoha(m): 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
wtf!!! d guy bad o aw cn he do such

but wait y r u soo sad wat dont u wnt us to see

sha go killam clct ur nudes ;Dwtf!!! d guy bad o aw cn he do such

but wait y r u soo sad wat dont u wnt us to see

sha go killam clct ur nudes
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Peaceemerald: 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
repogirl:

Thank you, av learnt enough already, i just want tis to end without losing myself
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by repogirl(f): 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
Peaceemerald:

Thank you, av learnt enough already, i just want tis to end without losing myself
Good, try to stay strong for this too shall pass.
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by folawiyoma(m): 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
theplanmaker:

Wise advice, dost sensible so far. Folo it or gudluk wit d police. .... Abeg nairalanders I'm not d guy

Then why is she beGging you?

I dey there she no beg me na you she dey beg dis tread sef smth

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by abdulwastecx(m): 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
emperorchedda:
Lamentation from a cheating b1tch. Your own time will come, trust me

Nigga you so smart....Lol
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by abdulwastecx(m): 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
taryour:

" An educated lad who knows his rights"

As you put it, so an educated lad who knows his right also has rights to do what he did abi

Why are you so upset?
Sex is a mutual concept, since the lady allow herself to be laid by the guy abd the guy decided to record the video for personal use, no crime in that.

If a lady is not embarrassed fucking around with different men, having a video going viral on the net shouldn't really be a problem because will help her go really popular.

She has not nothing on the guy, she can't. arrest the guy for no evidence, she can't use the military to abuse the guy for no reason. the best way to go about it is for the guy to compromise and let the bitch be.

Bro, it will do you no good exposing a bitch, she already knows that fucking is her hobby, taking it those pics to the net will do alot of damage to her bitchy and family ego....ABEG DELIT THOSE PICS
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Oahray: 2:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
Peaceemerald:

wow... *gulps*

Girl, you hurt a soul that loved you. It seems all that bothers you is the video. If I were you, I'd try to get forgiveness first, before pardon.

*washing hands in Pilate's bowl*

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
theplanmaker:

................. You are not the Guy?! Okay, we believe you o! The 'Guy' should please kindly forgive and forget PLS.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by seangy4konji: 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
Yeye deh smell.
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by wonlasewonimi: 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
If it's a good footage then you can turn your mess to a message. We have been looking for our African Kim Kardashian...This is an ample opportunity. You need a momanager and a brand ambassador now. Goodluck!
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by victorD3: 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
Let me put myself in your ex's shoe. I will show the video to my close friends and will arrange with any of my willing friend to negotiate on your bahalf for a reward ofcourse. Well not what you won't happily tender wink
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Ilovenigeria(f): 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
Chisos!!! I am shocked.
All I see here are hypocrites insulting the op. When you click and check their profiles their most active section is either Sexuality or Dating and meet up zone. Hunting and begging the same hoes to accept their pms.

Now they are calling op hoe and cheater even when they are ten times worse than her.
Frustrated murafukers!!!

Op that your boyfriend is very stupiid and fooolish.
What is he even feeling like.

He is very lucky he didn't meet my type I would have used acid to blind that eyes he will use to watch the recorded video.

Your girlfriend cheated, you recorded her sex tape, if your wife happened to cheat on you what will you then do?

Kill her and all her family members?

Msteew..... That's where you will have balls....better go check yourself in the hospital cos if you were man enough to satisfy her, she wouldn't have left you for another diick.

Anu mpama.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by victorD3: 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
modelmike7:
...... Good, you aren't a baby any more then, u just av to keep begging and begging, and since his frineds knew you cheated on him then that is out of the solution for now then. He has an ace up his sleeves now, it ALL depends on his forgiving sides now, he dictates the call.

Why wasting your time with her? Cheating is adictive , you feel so remorseful and down when caught but immediately you get back on your feet there you go again. The guy in question is vexed and seeking revenge and will go to any length if provoked. If I where him I will let go because you are so cheap and don't worth it , however I will keep the videos for future reference (who knows you might Bleep your way into Aso rock tomorrow)

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by phabulous88(m): 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
Peaceemerald:

@Op - look at the emboldened, do you think that's the issue? Some girls cannot just fit talk! You hurt a guy so bad and you're here talking about paying him back the money, as if that's the issue. You don't seem contrite to me, u only want him to delete the video. Just brace up for the worst!

For those of you talking about suing the guy, did he obtain the pictures/videos illegally? Did he steal it from her? Hasn't he the right to do whatsoever he pleases with his camera? Or when is it wrong to own a camera or install CCTVs in our houses? For all I know, he can claim that the se.x video was captured by the CCTV he installed in his house, where’s your case now?

To the ex boyfriend, guy some girls need some lessons but abeg just free her. The moment you leak the video, mehn it’s online FOREVER (10 years, 50 years, 100 years.., even when we're all gone) Think of what this video can do to her status, her family, her relationship, she could even run mad or commit suicide – is this something you can live with. I know you wonna revenge but you’ve got nothing to lose when you delete the video/pictures. Forgive and forget, just like our heavenly father forgives us. I'm sure you've tormented her enough and that she’s learnt her lessons.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
victorD3:

Why wasting your time with her? If I where him I will let go because you so cheap and don't worth it , however I will keep the videos for future reference (who knows you might Bleep your way into Aso rock tomorrow)
................... On her way bleeping to Aso rock, she would have sent people to blow up your head prior then bro, think about this!
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by saaedlee: 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
SeverusSnape:

Simple!...go to a police station,report him to them and give them his address, they'll go there without you, arrest him, bring him to the station, interrogate him;if necessary torture him,believe you me, He'll surrender everything, I trust the NPF on this one.

And. You think it will solve d issue? Hell no!!! If the story is true, which I still doubt; she should ask someone older dan him and one he respects to help her out.
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by saaedlee: 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
chuksfor13:
Send me a whatapp message, let me tell u wat we will do.

Its a crime 2 snap or record som1 without his or her consent

Its a crime to mislead or cause to be misled!
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by charijee(f): 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
theplanmaker:
When you hurt some so much, it's only fair they take a bite from you too. He ll just blackmail u 4 more sex, being d biitch u r, I'm sure u won't av a problem wit dat
Nah this is so harsh

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by charijee(f): 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
theplanmaker:

Lol u tink its everyone d police can just arrest and toture? Wat if dey find nothing on him? Or u tink he is so dumb? Judt let naughty lady pay 4 her sins jhor
You sound as though you're the guy in the picture

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
ask him what he wants ?... If sex Bleep HIM, Bleep HIm AGAIN, AGAIN AGAIN ... Still he cums then gets back to his senses and delete the video, but if money inbox me lemme help u out @opask him what he wants ?... If sex Bleep HIM, Bleep HIm AGAIN, AGAIN AGAIN ... Still he cums then gets back to his senses and delete the video, but if money inbox me lemme help u out @opask him what he wants ?... If sex Bleep HIM, Bleep HIm AGAIN, AGAIN AGAIN ... Still he cums then gets back to his senses and delete the video, but if money inbox me lemme help u out @op

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. / Why Do Most Ladies Fall Easily For Guys Through Social Media Than Physical? / Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.