Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,017 members, 7,953,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:40 AM

Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" (37993 Views)

What Misconception Does People Have On You? / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 30, 2014
adepiero:
Madam, "ask me out" and "take me out" are two different things. pls don't get it twisted!

the former is used in a relationship process while the later is used in a casual meeting. what you are talking about is "take me out" e.g I wanna take you out for dinner. no strings attached but when I ask you out then the is intention of a relationship.

the only similarity is that one leads to the other (take out = ask out) but not in all cases.

What manner of rubbish is this??!? grin Rubbish!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by tosyne2much(m): 12:14am On Nov 30, 2014
Natasha2:

who hasn't been confused before??
After una talk like this una go still marry us #no shaking grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Natasha2(f): 12:16am On Nov 30, 2014
Bamz:

If it's just to 'hang out', 'chill' et al...you can do that with anyone. Afterall boys have days-out where they chill and all frequently.

If I just met you, and I find you friendly, attractive and all, and I'm like can we catch lunch sometime?, some girls would dare to ask, are you asking me out? so yeah the phrase 'asking out' is reserved for dates I think.

Source: Personal experience.

you're still on my side a bit lol. Thats why I mentioned earlier that we have narrowed the meaning of this word. I mean its real meaning. Just like when some people hear the word "flirt" the first thing that comes to mind is someone who sleeps around" whereas it doesn't mean that.

Honestly I don tire cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by ellechrystal(f): 12:16am On Nov 30, 2014
Bamz:

Do you have a problem with virgins? undecided
Nope...
Ur obviously one grin grin grin grin
I am too. Can I ask u out? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by adepiero: 12:18am On Nov 30, 2014
Natasha2:

Okies

The ideal meaning should be inviting someone to go out with you, you having other motives for this "invitation" should not change the word from what it really is. Try looking at it literally, you'd see reasons with me.
Now you get the point. Nice grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Bamz(m): 12:19am On Nov 30, 2014
ellechrystal:

Nope...
Ur obviously one grin grin grin grin
I am too. Can I ask u out? grin grin

Um, this is quite embarrasing, LOL. I just felt everyone had the right to their opinion.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Natasha2(f): 12:20am On Nov 30, 2014
tosyne2much:

Marrying is inevitable to mankind wink
Btw, hope you are not confused too ?
Sometimes grin

kristein:

u can add me up wif duz asap for watsapp grin

make una come ohhhhhh this boy don ask me out ohhh grin grin grin grin.

Was my conclusion too fast?? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by ellechrystal(f): 12:21am On Nov 30, 2014
adepiero:
Madam, "ask me out" and "take me out" are two different things. pls don't get it twisted!

the former is used in a relationship process while the later is used in a casual meeting. what you are talking about is "take me out" e.g I wanna take you out for dinner. no strings attached but when I ask you out then the is intention of a relationship.

the only similarity is that one leads to the other (take out = ask out) but not in all cases.

undecided undecided undecided undecided...what did this one type?
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Natasha2(f): 12:22am On Nov 30, 2014
adepiero:
Now you get the point. Nice grin

its a lie, I don't get the point grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by ellechrystal(f): 12:23am On Nov 30, 2014
Bamz:

Um, this is quite embarrasing, LOL. I just felt everyone had the right to their opinion.

Lol. No mind me.. but me n u na virgins sha grin grin..so.... wink
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by ellechrystal(f): 12:23am On Nov 30, 2014
Natasha2:

Hahahahahahahah
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by kristein(m): 12:23am On Nov 30, 2014
Natasha2:

Sometimes grin

make una come ohhhhhh this boy don ask me out ohhh grin grin grin grin.

Was my conclusion too fast?? grin grin
any ow u put it..bur try to message me wif vaht line wink
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Bamz(m): 12:24am On Nov 30, 2014
ellechrystal:

Lol. No mind me.. but me n u na virgins sha grin grin..so.... wink

smiley I think you're funny, that's quite attractive.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by gneisss: 12:25am On Nov 30, 2014
naija babes Just have too many issues

Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Natasha2(f): 12:30am On Nov 30, 2014
ellechrystal:

Hahahahahahahah
Lol a swear grin grin

kristein:

any ow u put it..bur try to message me wif vaht line wink

tongue tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by ellechrystal(f): 12:30am On Nov 30, 2014
Bamz:

smiley I think you're funny, that's quite attractive.
Oh thanks wink wink as a Virginia u know... A cute one o. Even my hair na virgin hair ooo grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by ellechrystal(f): 12:33am On Nov 30, 2014
gneisss:
naija babes Just have too many issues
Who told u that's a naija babe? GNEISSS! ! Who told u?
Or is that ur babe?
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by kristein(m): 12:35am On Nov 30, 2014
wink wink
Natasha2:

Lol a swear grin grin

tongue tongue tongue grin grin
tongue[quote author=Natasha2 post=28459522]
Lol a swear grin grin
or berra stil gime ur watsapp number
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Bamz(m): 12:35am On Nov 30, 2014
Natasha2:

you're still on my side a bit lol. Thats why I mentioned earlier that we have narrowed the meaning of this word. I mean its real meaning. Just like when some people hear the word "flirt" the first thing that comes to mind is someone who sleeps around" whereas it doesn't mean that.

Honestly I don tire cheesy

LOL You're spot on that, I can be a bit of a flirt whereas I don't sleep around. There's a word for that, player(m) slut(f).
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by kristein(m): 12:37am On Nov 30, 2014
kristein:
wink wink tongue
am alredy askin u in as u taught tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Natasha2(f): 12:37am On Nov 30, 2014
good night yall. Some people no dey sleep grin

Whether you are the asker or the askee people would still ask each other out for harmless outings, and for ulterior or "interior" motives grin grin.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Bamz(m): 12:38am On Nov 30, 2014
ellechrystal:

Oh thanks wink wink as a Virginia u know... A cute one o. Even my hair na virgin hair ooo grin

LOL. Thanks for inviting me to have a peek at it. Quite lush. I think we're derailing the thread now. smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by adepiero: 12:39am On Nov 30, 2014
Natasha2:

SMH, ur having misconception abi! undecided you think I'll ask you out? tongue grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Natasha2(f): 12:41am On Nov 30, 2014
kristein:
am alredy askin u in as u taught tongue
I go give you my papa number he is also on whatsapp grin

Bamz:

LOL You're spot on that, I can be a bit of a flirt whereas I don't sleep around. There's a word for that, player(m) slut(f).
yeah you get my point cheesy.

Meanwhile nighty night cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by ellechrystal(f): 12:43am On Nov 30, 2014
Bamz:

LOL. Thanks for inviting me to have a peek at it. Quite lush. I think we're derailing the thread now. smiley

Hehehe. Thanks wink
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by Natasha2(f): 12:44am On Nov 30, 2014
adepiero:
SMH, ur having misconception abi! undecided you think I'll ask you out? tongue grin

na so, ride on grin like say you never ask me out already tongue grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by adepiero: 12:47am On Nov 30, 2014
Natasha2:

See me see blackmail shocked

BTW, sweet dreams wink
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by kristein(m): 12:47am On Nov 30, 2014
Natasha2:
good night yall. Some people no dey sleep grin

Whether you are the asker or the askee people would still ask each other out for harmless outings, and for ulterior or "interior" motives grin grin.
no need to rush to sleep dn't forgt to send me ur number ...u'll lyk ma company

ah swear grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by adepiero: 12:47am On Nov 30, 2014
Natasha2:

Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by sexylogan(m): 12:51am On Nov 30, 2014
Evina:
Actually, it is the other way round.

When a girl is friendly with a guy, he begins to have the erroneous idea that she is an easy lay.

Not all of us think this way.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by gneisss: 12:55am On Nov 30, 2014
ellechrystal:

Who told u that's a naija babe? GNEISSS! ! Who told u?
Or is that ur babe?

lol....not my babe...but for real most 9ja babes just have too much issues
Re: Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" by ellechrystal(f): 12:59am On Nov 30, 2014
gneisss:

lol....not my babe...but for real most 9ja babes just have too much issues
Same as most naija guys ve their own mega issues.
Oga it can't b d babes alone o. We b winch? Haba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Is Going On With Ladies ? / Most Annoying Things Women Do / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.