Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly (45641 Views)

Boko Haram Insurgency Has Claimed 90,000 Officers So Far – IG Of Police / Tambuwal Remains Speaker Until Conclusion Of Substantive Suit - Court / Minister Directs That No New Corps Member Should Be Posted To Borno And Yobe Sta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by elemagoon(m): 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
say lock the fool up, I guess he's unaware of the part of the constitution which emphasizes status quo -----innocent until proven guilty even applies to shekau until proven guilty in court----- let alone of complicated section of the constitution with no precedence which is to be so until court ruling. But aba in his infinite daftness is so quick to act as if he is the law.
As usual, faceless. Tell ur pa.pa make him come serve as bailiff nd ur ma.ma driver of d Blackmaria.
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by OLADD: 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
BiHung:

See this mumu o. You don't need to prove your daftness.

If you like, beat up the judge..na your wahala be that. But as far as justice is concerned..the court will continue to act without fear or favour .

Hooligans like you can jump inside the lagoon if you like.
[/color][color=#006600]

Dumb ass. Whether I am the one that's a mumu or the silly idiot like you, let's wait and see as the events unfold. Any judge that compromise his position by teaming up with that traitor called Tambuwwal or his new destructive friends, should be taught a good lesson. Asshole.
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
Like a story from the animal kingdom,in a meeting whole of the animals agreed to put a rope on the neck of the lion and tie him to a tree,nice and smart idea but then who is going to tie the rope on the lion?let's watch and see who is going to do the arrest
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by nagoma(m): 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
AdeniyiA:

as in Inspector General of Prisoners
cheesy
To inspect the prison?

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by emmykk(m): 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
sunnyshayne:

May God bless you there. Senseless post.
May God bless you and all those that know that this post is useless.

Tambuwal better be conceiving more PDP members to swell APC numbers in the House of Representative to get aleast simple majority.
Otherwise by December 3 2014 the trouble that will envelop the House will force that sleeping judiciary to interpret session 63.

Then tambuwal may have cause problem for decamping Governors.because is like the judiciary is waiting for the end of this tenure to interpret that session so that they dont cause confusion.

The only thing that is working for tambuwaal is that he is the one that also need to annouce his seat vacant also in the constitution but he lack the majority now.

Atimes in politics decorum is throw into the air.expect fight in the house. On wedsday.
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Abiolainfo: 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
InvertedHammer:
/
8 SAN and 69 lawyers.

Unnecessary show off.

Too many cooks dey spoil one pot of soup.

You cannot even get three lawyers to agree on one thing. Now you are wondering about 8 different egomaniacs and 69 others who are thinking " what the fvck are we doing here".

SMH

\

Its hightime you start learning what politics entails because you might be the future president of cheesy grin

For your mind. President of NURTW cheesy Did I just broke ur heart

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by ladymichael: 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
sunnyshayne:
Let's see how it goes!

I dare say who has the balls to commit a sitting IG to prison?

Who will effect his arrest?

Talk is cheap.

Are you serious? No seriously, are you for real? Please am begging you don't go out and say this in public.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by ALISMILE(m): 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
BiHung:

Do you know the power of a High Court Judge ?

This guy is a learner o. If his explanation is not sound enough, he will be arrested right inside the court room straight onto a black maria.

Watch n learn
so who will effect d arrest?
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Mogidi: 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
While refusing the ex-parte application which was moved yesterday by counsel to the plaintiffs, Prince Lateef Fagbemi, SAN, Justice Ahmed Mohammed, ordered that the IGP should be put on notice of the case against him to enable him to prepare his defence.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/jonathan-still-recognise-speaker-tambuwal-tells-court/#sthash.HM643QxL.dpuf
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
Godiloveu:

no vex, my sweetheart!
it happen at d heat of. d moment while I was typing

by d way " I AM A CAREER WOMAN "plus kitchen tins. I can do u right. mu ah swit dreams

It's well dear, I have a wife at home. Enjoy your night.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Oluabayomi1(m): 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
All d lawyers n d judge inclusive are Insane hence should b set to Psyche school @Barnawa in Kd or Aro in Ogun state.
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by InvertedHammer: 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
Abiolainfo:

Its hightime you start learning what politics entails because you might be the future president of cheesy grin

For your mind. President of NURTW cheesy Did I just broke ur heart

/
Do u really want my attention?

Is that how much you are deprived?

\
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by OLADD: 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2014
EHoudini:
This is lacking of any substance. 1. The statusquo as ordered by the court was never threatened by d police. 2. Police must maintain law and order at anytime, anywhere in nigeria. 3. Police got intelligence report that one alh. Tambuwal in company of thugs planned to disrupt peace of NASS. That was more than reason to cordon off the complex. Proactive policing, i dare say.
What nonsense is this?
[/color][color=#006600][color=#006600][/color]

Friend, I salute your thoughtfulness. Let the zombies and Tambuwwal continue in their folly.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
ladymichael:

Are you serious? No seriously, are you for real? Please am begging you don't go out and say this in public.

Ah.. somebody just woke up from a deep sleep.
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by koolg: 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
BiHung:

Do you know the power of a High Court Judge ?

This guy is a learner o. If his explanation is not sound enough, he will be arrested right inside the court room straight onto a black maria.

Watch n learn

shey na u go arrest am
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by okpismart: 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
make i hear word jare, prison my n.y.a.s.h
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by BERNIMOORE: 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
[size=18pt]misleading topic, Court 'DID NOT' Back Calls To Send I.G Of Police To Prison[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/2022703/tambuwal-court-did-not-back#28482036

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by ogene007: 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2014
Rubbish litigants plus rubbish court equals unenforceable rulings. Mere academic exercise that amounts to nothing other than more noise making by APC cry-babies.
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Agimor(m): 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2014
thoexynne:

Whose hero, exactly??
Who else,if not the IG!
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Abiolainfo: 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
InvertedHammer:

/
Do u really want my attention?

Is that how much you are deprived?

\

The attention of a pauper, I rebuke it cheesy
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by AdeniyiA(m): 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
nagoma:

To inspect the prison?
head of prison inmates ..
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by OLADD: 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
kITATITA:
There is no order yet committing the IGP to prison. Nothing close to it yet from my layman understanding. The Speaker initiated a contempt of court process against the IGP through ex parte motion. The judge refused to agree with the ex parte motion and instead asked that the IGP be put on notice to put up an appearance to defend himself. He will only be committed to prison if he doesn't justify his action and if the court thinks he is deliberately flouting the order of a court. The IGP could use the instrumentality of the court to evade sanctions by filling spurious appeals against every ruling. But I can't see the IGP displaying the same arrogant posturing you saw at the House of Reps hearing. And no DPO or Policeman attached to the court will effect the arrest if it comes to that. They are ready to scale the windows and run to their village. The IGP is not going to prison. I can bet my salary on it. By the way, I'm not a lawyer.
[color=#006600][/color]

I just they laugh in Arabic Ajami. My brother, please help me tell them. They seriously need sound lessons on the workings of the court.
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by emerged01(m): 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
e no go happen. IG will rather beg speaker than to be put to shame.
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by ladymichael: 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
Alexcollins:
It won't happen, it can't happen. Not wen d presidency is fully behind d I.G. Seems some pple don't know d power, influence and authority controlled by d president. D worst dat can happen is for d I.G to resign. Dats all.

Then best that he resigns.do you actually feel presidency cares bout ig?he is just a pawn in the game they are playing and he has played his part.

That man no matter what should have been diplomatic. Yes quite alright he executed orders from above but there's a way he would have handled the hearing that the row will fall back on presidency even with out him direwctly pointing at presidency.

They won't allow that man go at all.even if it means bringing up corruption charges.just watch and see
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Alexcollins(m): 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
There are some young lawyers in d house trying 2 justify d supremacy of d law. If u'v been in dis country 4 d last 5 years u'll know dat d interest of d presidency will always have its way while d law will only have their say.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by successking: 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
Abiolainfo:

Are you not through with your pills I will blame this on the psychiatric doctors cheesy grin

Tambuwal has murdered his political career and there is nothing any one born of woman can do to save him.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by extension: 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
Tambuwal makes law,he cant enforce or execute the law. It is pathetic and useless topic.
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by Ajascolove(m): 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
Mogidi:

Trust me he'd still be your IG by this time next year, or do you want to bet?
Betting? No. Anyhow, the IGP should take things easy.
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by OLADD: 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
agarawu23:
fool but e make front pagecheesy
[color=#006600][/color]

Slowpoke, so because it made front page it becomes a weapon for your stupidity? Mumu.
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by lagosph: 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
did sombody forget that yesterday was a saturday? or do courts sit on saturday now to give this kind of order?
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by eleko1: 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
> angry angry sad sad sadHe is indeed a clueless man like the mumuni wey occupy Aso rockcheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin
GhaliNaaba:
grin Send the mad man to prison! The military police will effect the bastard arrest.
Re: Tambuwal Suit: Court Directs That The IG Of Police Be Put On Notice Properly by patfem(m): 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ok ooo, me don sit tight to see hw every tin go unravel itself. Buh wait oo,hope say the story no go change tomorow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides / We’ve Killed Bandits Who Attacked Presidential Guards Brigade In Abuja: Defence / "I'm Calling This Result Under Duress" - Prof Ibeabuchi Declares Okorocha Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.