Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,415 members, 7,836,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) (11884 Views)

What Will You Do?? If You Meet Your Wifes Sister Like This In The Kitchen(photo) / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? / Can U Post The Pix Of U And Ur Spouse Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Joe88(m): 8:05am On Dec 07, 2014
My Stolen rib. Pls find your way to where you belong! I am waiting wink
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 07, 2014
sweettease:

Oh I am

Ok, good then, but i bet u otherwise. Just stay around and see what happens next.

Meanwhile, where are all the single ladies and dudes currently searching? Una no go come find una wife and husband here and now? Dont stay on a long thing. Let the ship sail.

1 Like

Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 07, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
grin grin @ Wifely looking.. A whole sisi like me?
My daughter you see They're already asking for your hand in marriage. See suitors kwa! Chai! God iyyaf bless me o grin.....
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 07, 2014
laykorn:

My daughter you see They're already asking for your hand in marriage. See suitors kwa! Chai! God iyyaf bless me o grin.....
Ayamlaykorn
you, you no go marry?
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 07, 2014
Testimonies from Season 1
plus picshur
Or....

Stop deceiving yourselves.
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 07, 2014
this is beautiful. but the op should set minimum standards for the guys n girls so that only serious minded-people should comment n not those jokers or play-boys n girls who r looking for just fun. at least the guy should b working n the girl should at least be in her finals or a graduate. jokers pls keep off...ladies b open to guys n guys be serious. good luck all....

5 Likes

Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 07, 2014
RedBenson:

Real men dont run away from ladies during festive period simply just to avoid expenses. Any lady whom you just met and she starts asking you for something dont just worth it. What do you do then? Run away from her.

Its not about the festivities, its about the rush to get hooked before 2014 fades.
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 07, 2014
chinziaski:

Its not about the festivities, its about the rush to get hooked before 2014 fades.

Nobody says it must happen this year.
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 07, 2014
RedBenson:

Nobody says it must happen this year.
I wish them luck then grin
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:22am On Dec 07, 2014
laykorn:

Ayamlaykorn
grin grin grin grin Chei... *whispers to him*... 'Daddy, have you written down the list'?
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:25am On Dec 07, 2014
Prixus:
this is beautiful. but the op should set minimum standards for the guys n girls so that only serious minded-people should comment n not those jokers or play-boys n girls who r looking for just fun. at least the guy should b working n the girl should at least be in her finals or a graduate. jokers pls keep off...ladies b open to guys n guys be serious. good luck all....
Help me tell Bro RedBenson that I am still a child oo embarassed embarassed.. I am yet to be in my finals, not to talk of working..
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 07, 2014
chidyhels:
plus picshur
Or....

Believe me, Tsunami boycotted the testimonies that was abound to flood the forum courtesy of season 1. It happens real. Don seat on a long thing.
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 07, 2014
missberrypop5:
you, you no go marry?
Ayyaf seen 4 suitors alreasy but they are not light-skinned. So I'm waiting for a lady that'll ask for my hand in marriage and will be light-skinned. Marialoa.e asked for my hand in marriage but she is short. And dechande.l isn't light skinned enough grin
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:26am On Dec 07, 2014
RedBenson:

Yeah, you're. Any contradiction?
No darling lipsrsealed
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 07, 2014
Prixus:

It's already stated. I made mention of "serious minded folks". Anything otherwise, ignore it.

1 Like

Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:29am On Dec 07, 2014
laykorn:

Ayyaf seen 4 suitors alreasy but they are not light-skinned. So I'm waiting for a lady that'll ask for my hand in marriage and will be light-skinned. Marialoa.e asked for my hand in marriage but she is short. And dechande.l isn't light skinned enough grin
Ayamlaykorn
grin grin grin Wicked...
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 07, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Help me tell Bro RedBenson that I am still a child oo embarassed embarassed.. I am yet to be in my finals, not to talk of working..

ladies get married while schooling. Some even tie babies on the back and heads to school.
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 07, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
No darling lipsrsealed

so?
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 07, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
lol...u r not a kid dearie. in fact seeing u r pix made me want to edit that post n not specify final year ladies. just being matured n ready for something serious is enuf...
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 07, 2014
Please my gf is here oo...don't go near her oo...my humble advice
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 07, 2014
ROZZAYY:
I'm the secretary here please sign up and you will fill the spousal form first b4 we commence.
I want you as sugar mummy,am no more scared
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by LEvuls(m): 9:03am On Dec 07, 2014
chidyhels:
plus picshur
Or....

Beb re u token grin
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 07, 2014
We should advocate this thread makes front page. It has the potency of bringing spouse searchers together in a remarkable standard and today being Sunday, is a plus as it's believed most people will be free to visit the forum today. I want to see people getting married.
Good luck to all the searchers!

1 Like

Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 07, 2014
Jayne2014
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:26am On Dec 07, 2014
RedBenson:

ladies get married while schooling. Some even tie babies on the back and heads to school.
Choi cheesy cheesy... Na the condition you wan put me through grin? Fear God ooo..

Trust me, it's not easy oo.. I see loads of them in school, dragging their kids alongside their books embarassed.. Lecturers walk them out of the lecture hall due to the screeching sounds their kids make embarassed embarassed, and that ends the lecture for them..
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by bobkezel(m): 9:28am On Dec 07, 2014
My missing rib.oooo pls pm me ooo
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 07, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Choi cheesy cheesy... Na the condition you wan put me through grin? Fear God ooo..

Trust me, it's not easy oo.. I see loads of them in school, dragging their kids alongside their books embarassed.. Lecturers walk them out of the lecture hall due to the screeching sounds their kids make embarassed embarassed, and that ends the lecture for them..

That's a true woman...able to do many things at a time. Very wifely material and i know u can do even more.
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 07, 2014
For now im going to form my shakara i will wait for season 14 when im 35 to look for a husband on NL grin

1 Like

Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 07, 2014
Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by boma95(f): 10:15am On Dec 07, 2014
lol
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by ronald4lif(m): 10:27am On Dec 07, 2014
My missing rib where are thee?

A bit of my profile goes thus: 27years old from anambra, born and spent my childhood and teens in Cameroon, read microbiology in enugu state uni, proceeding on my postgraduate degree in pharmacology february at London greenwich uni, I am in full time employment.

*sips green tea*
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Exjoker(m): 10:31am On Dec 07, 2014
MzPreshie:
Okay... Now, this is nice.
Have you not made of your mind yet about my proposal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do You Handle Unexpected Erection In Public? / The Girl I Fuvk Yesterday's Nude That I Takr (pics) / When A Man Tells Me I Have A Tight Pussy, What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.