Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) (11882 Views)

What Will You Do?? If You Meet Your Wifes Sister Like This In The Kitchen(photo) / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? / Can U Post The Pix Of U And Ur Spouse Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by whitemosquito(f): 1:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
1one:

Ahhh e yen tu le ooo undecided

1000 watts?

LED?

Rechargeable?

You want to turn to transformer ni?

Anyways at the moment, we don't have such bulbs in stock or , you know in this lighting business, we only make supplies and provisions according to demands and prior to you nobody has asked for such a specification,.... So I would forward your request to my project manager, who will consequently forward it to the production manager.

I would get back to you as soon as your bulb is made.

grin
So, u admit that you have a looooot of work to be done on yourself? Interesting.

Btw, thats poor sales technique..you should have suggested another type of bulb for me to buy...or do you want me to take my business elsewhere?
And yes Im a 'transformer', the amt of 'electricity' I generate can only be handled by a 'bulb' of unique specs.
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by 1one: 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
whitemosquito:
So, u admit that you have a looooot of work to be done on yourself? Interesting.

Btw, thats poor sales technique..you should have suggested another type of bulb for me to buy...or do you want me to take my business elsewhere?
And yes Im a 'transformer', the amt of 'electricity' I generate can only be handled by a 'bulb' of unique specs.

Ohh ofcourse, getting better is a progressively continuous process....and yes even though subliminally reflected in my post, I'm working on getting better.. it doesn't however mean that "where" I am right now or rather the amount of watts i'm generating right now is what any other average bulb company can generate... It takes a loooooooot of power to generate the watts that I presently generate.

I could have given you another option, true.. But what type of a company would we be, if we can't grant the customers their very particular desire but instead try to manipulate or coerce them into settling for less than they deserve... So you see our mantra- Absolute Customer Satisfaction is not just lip service, we live up to it and that's why I suggested you have a little patience - Your 1000 watts LED, rechargeable bulb is in the works.
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by humbleme99(f): 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
I'm just laughing at diff comments here.
Some say they are looking for missing rib, but when they see it, they will either kick it aside or break it to pieces.
grin
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by farano(f): 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
LewisO:
Guys! if any girl no quote u to ask u for your point of contact, e no go beta for all those girls on NairaLand... What can safe them is if at least 5 ladies have done the needful, and guys will come on here to give "Testimony"...
undecided
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by LewisO: 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
farano:
undecided
Hello!
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by saint047(m): 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
2667880C add me let's start from there, 25-28. She most be a graduate,genotype most be AA.
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by farano(f): 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
LewisO:
Hello!
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Uniqueempress(f): 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Dotwillis1(m): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
My stolen rib
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by evea: 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
Please send me the steps to post a new topic. Thanks bros
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
I yamu just ere,to ask any one lukin 4 best lady dat I yamu available
I yamu also avilabel to wear ashoebi too

Thankq
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 2:21am On Dec 09, 2014
Dotwillis1:
My stolen rib

your own na stolen rib? Who stole it na?
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Dotwillis1(m): 7:19am On Dec 09, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

your own na stolen rib? Who stole it na?
i neva no o, i dey pray mk d girl signify

1 Like

Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 09, 2014
optimiza:
I love this thread. I hope to find my missing rib here. Fair in complexion, free from marine spirit atleast must be ready to be delivered, between 20 & 25 yrs old. Formal education not compulsory, must be doing something to assist me. Atleast 5 ft. Resides anywher. Must be ready to settle down easily. Just hop in
MY MISSING RIB

Atleast 5ft? Just go to Guinea and pick a wife.
Tymax how comes you haven't registered?
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 09, 2014
evea:
Please send me the steps to post a new topic. Thanks bros
Send 500 airtime to the mod here then photocopy all your credentials and send to seun so he can allow you create your thread.
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Godmother(f): 9:26am On Dec 09, 2014
humbleme99:
Some say they are looking for missing rib, but when they see it, they will either kick it aside or break it to pieces.
grin

Thank you jare!
Either that or most people here screaming missing rib probably just want to play games. I fear nairaland guys.

1 Like

Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Tymax(m): 10:44am On Dec 09, 2014
3cycle:

Atleast 5ft? Just go to Guinea and pick a wife.
Ty max how comes you haven't registered?
Please please please! I'm still young. Hottest bachelor in town. cool
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 09, 2014
MzPreshie:
Okay... Now, this is nice.

We can make it nicer
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by mennard(m): 11:28am On Dec 09, 2014
"My missing rib"

1 Like

Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by NegeduGrace(f): 11:43am On Dec 09, 2014
Chisos see were I come land..am lukin 4 my johnny grin
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by hotwax: 11:55am On Dec 09, 2014
humbleme99:
grin

Or the rib will pierce his skin tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by hotwax: 11:56am On Dec 09, 2014
Looking for the Lioness
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by rittyben(f): 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
My prince
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Mercyuwa(f): 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]My Prince!
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by 100Cents: 2:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
farano:

Oh, I just found my missing ribs

BTW, thread never produce testimony apart from me..
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
RedBenson:
This has happened before and it was yielding positive results for our single handsome dudes and beautiful ladies out there although unfortunately, the Tsunami that visited Nairaland didnt allow us to witness testimonies. From the thread created by 100cents complaining of getting tired of searching for that special woman to marry, it's obvious so many eligible young men and women out there are in the same shoe looking for thier wives/husbands, it brings me joy to create yet another thread aimed at linking the "ready to marry" folks together just like before, and i am sure since it's already December, meeting that special one this December will further make your xmas joyous, putting smile on your faces while you guys plan on how to hit the altar possibly next year. It's absolutely for serious minded folks in search of that special one.

Now, just like in Season One, if you are a guy, just type, "My Missing Rib", possibly put up your profile picture (optionally, contact details) and be sure the ladies will do the expected.

As a lady, just type "My Prince", put up your profile picture (optionally, contact details) and be sure guys will do the needful.

I know this is not a bad deal as one could meet that special one anywhere. If you're in support, advocate it makes front page so all could be part of it. Let's be happy this xmas.

Let's go there! Best of luck!
ayayayayayayayayay... bros, u don come again? lets go there
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
chidyhels:
Testimonies from Season 1
plus picshur
Or....

Stop deceiving yourselves.
madam, where your own testimony?
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
rittyben:
My prince

Mercyuwa:
[color=#990000][/color]My Prince!

Which of una prince I go be now??

1 Like

Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
NegeduGrace:
Chisos see were I come land..am lukin 4 my johnny grin

Have you checked Cynthia's room?
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
2sExy1:
ayayayayayayayayay... bros, u don come again? lets go there

Bros, it's always an interesting one doing something like this. You were fully a partaker in "season one" and you know how it went. Was very fun-filled and promising. Many people got hooked up during the process and the nature of testimonies that would've abound this forum would've been amazed if not for the EarthQuake. Even then, some of those newly married couples who posted thier wedding pics on the forum are linked to that thread. It was a very open opportunity where spouse searchers (both males and females) didnt take it for granted. Such thing worths being done at least once in a while, thus my coming up with it again. However, the thread can only be fully appreciated if it makes front page for all to see (though threads dont stay for long on front page these days again due to excessive pushing of threads to the environment). I left it to the hands of seun and his mods. to do the needful by taking it to the front page but till now, no comply. May be your further advocation on moving the thread to front page might yield the expected result. I hope so!
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by rittyben(f): 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
Think fast
ShahzadNonso:

Which of una prince I go be now??
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by capricun: 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
farano:
undecided

I want Farano

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

(picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? / Woman Takes Off Her Gown And Starts Twerking In The Supermarket (VIDEO) / 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.