Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,438 members, 7,836,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) (11885 Views)

What Will You Do?? If You Meet Your Wifes Sister Like This In The Kitchen(photo) / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? / Can U Post The Pix Of U And Ur Spouse Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Dreyl(m): 10:42am On Dec 07, 2014
Hehehehehehehe
*sipping lipton and observing*
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by ronald4lif(m): 10:49am On Dec 07, 2014
RedBenson:

We're making progress definitely! Mods, do the needful. Help reduce singlehoodness in our society. Our forefathers didnt stay this long when they're married.

Lol! True, at my age my dad had already married my mom and a dad. Abeg about time to be like father like son jare
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 07, 2014
Exjoker:
Have you not made of your mind yet about my proposal?
Proposal? Mind reminding me?
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 07, 2014
RedBenson:

We're making progress definitely! Mods, do the needful. Help reduce singlehoodness in our society. Our forefathers didnt stay this long when they're married.
What about you? Taken?
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 07, 2014
MzPreshie:
What about you? Taken?

I think so most definitely by Sleekyshuga. Though not 100% sure sha. U know women are fun of misbehaving at times. Lol.
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 07, 2014
ronald4lif:

Lol! True, at my age my dad had already married my mom. Abeg about time to be like father like son jare

That's the spirit my bruv. Men weren't up to 22 when they were all married, now you see old men of even 40 and above still single. This doesnt help our sisters' ministry at all. We must get rid of this singlehoodness.

#SayNoToSinglehoodness.
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Ab025(m): 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
my missing rib.....where @ thou

cant wait no more
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by FLAWLES(f): 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
Men this is Serious;;;My spous most appear in Jesus NAME(scatter prayer
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
RedBenson:

I think so most definitely by Sleekyshuga. Though not 100% sure sha. U know women are fun of misbehaving at times. Lol.
I was expecting you'd say you're married since I didn't see any 'My Missing Rib' by you.
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
MzPreshie:
I was expecting you'd say you're married since I didn't see any 'My Missing Rib' by you.

Not yet dearie. As single as your dad was before he married your mum. Lol.
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
FLAWLES:
Men this is Serious;;;My spous most appear in Jesus NAME(scatter prayer

Seun and his team of mods are not helping matters at all.
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by FLAWLES(f): 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
RedBenson:

Seun and his team of mods are not helping matters at all.
.Wah happened
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by luvablesam(m): 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
Interesting Thread.... I really like the bold steps taken by the OP to create such a thread. I pray u all find ur partners really.

However I really wud like to call on the ladies to please do away with our 'so-called traditional values'

1) Don't wait for any man to Ask for ur hand, if u see an attractive dude on or offline n u like him enough, please walk up to him n signify interest. Time waits for no one. I hate the 'people would call me a slut' syndrome. Its so not cool.

2) All I c here are Brothers applying. Where are the single ladies? Signify, who knows u mite get lucky. Be woman enuf to say wat u Want. Simple!

My advice doh

1 Like

Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
RedBenson:

Not yet dearie. As single as your dad was before he married your mum. Lol.
Lol.. Okay then.
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
MY MISSING JAW O
BRIEF INTRO
SCHOOLED: IRAQ
CURRENTLY IN AFGHANISTAN on a business trip
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
MzPreshie:
Lol.. Okay then.

If this thread doesnt make front page, then seun isnt in support of reducing singlehoodness in our con3. Lol.
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by delugadou(m): 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
My missing rib, I've waited a lifetime for u to come along. Wea u dey Hit me up
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
FLAWLES:
.Wah happened

We advocate the thread makes front page so all could be part of it but otherwise is what we've seen so far. Ok, let's just exercise more patience with a continued optimism.
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
luvablesam:
Interesting Thread.... I really like the bold steps taken by the OP to create such a thread. I pray u all find ur partners really.

However I really wud like to call on the ladies to please do away with our 'so-called traditional values'

1) Don't wait for any man to Ask for ur hand, if u see an attractive dude on or offline n u like him enough, please walk up to him n signify interest. Time waits for no one. I hate the 'people would call me a slut' syndrome. Its so not cool.

2) All I c here are Brothers applying. Where are the single ladies? Signify, who knows u mite get lucky. Be woman enuf to say wat u Want. Simple!

My advice doh

That's women for you, but dont worry, they are gonna make the difference this time around. Trust me. Now, where are they?
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by ogeoflyf(f): 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ipledge:
Please my gf is here oo...don't go near her oo...my humble advice

Till u see your girlfrnds moniker with MY PRINCE!!!!. Boldly written under it . grin grin grin grin
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
ogeoflyf:

Till u see your girlfrnds moniker with MY PRINCE!!!!. Boldly written under it . grin grin grin grin
lol...I tell u Oge...
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by ogeoflyf(f): 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
Prixus:

lol...I tell u Oge...
grin. Cnt wait grin
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
ogeoflyf:

grin. Cnt wait grin
hmmmm...nauty u...
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
ogeoflyf:

Well that can't happen tongue tongue
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by ogeoflyf(f): 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
grin cool
Prixus:

hmmmm...nauty u...
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by ogeoflyf(f): 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ipledge:
Well that can't happen tongue tongue

grin grin *spreads mat* I dey here dey watch..
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by 100Cents: 2:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
farano:
Jes passing with my 32 sparkling grin

My missing rib.
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
ogeoflyf:

pls adjust a lil lemme join U.
Thanks.
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
ogeoflyf:

Oooh,not marieolae if you care to know
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by ogeoflyf(f): 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
madridfc:
pls adjust a lil lemme join U.
Thanks.

No!! angry angry no zobo n buns, then no space. grin
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by farano(f): 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
100Cents:

My missing rib.
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Have You Had A Girlfriend With Overstretched Pvssy / Is It True Akwa Ibom Girls Get Disvirgined At The Age Of 13 (pic)? / Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.