Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) (11851 Views)

What Will You Do?? If You Meet Your Wifes Sister Like This In The Kitchen(photo) / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? / Can U Post The Pix Of U And Ur Spouse Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Hian
It's love
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
Sorry please how do I view PM sent to me?
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by sistar007(m): 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
submit CV for Hookups, Engagement, Marriage, Friends with Benefits
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by whitemosquito(f): 11:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
1one:
This thread is a good one...Particularly because even though there are many riff-raffts(I'm not sure if this is the right spelling) who form a habit of spewing nonsense;there are still also very sincere and decent people here too.

So big ups! To the OP

By the way Mr RedBenson, if you could call out one or two successful matches from your season 1 thread, it would give this one more credence kinda, people atimes only have faith in what they can see and feel and touch.

To the ladies out there... If there's any moniker you like and you've noticed from his series of posts /comments that he appeals to you in some tangible way...It wouldn't kill you to say hi... It doesn't mean you're cheap...especially since you're not saying "hi Mr, you look like someone that can screw well... I want to be screwed now".... and if after saying hi and you guys get to talk more and you notice he's actually a douche, then you give him space.

If you're afraid of giving green light...atleast buy the "bulb" first
Hi. How much is your bulb?
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by 1one: 11:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
whitemosquito:
Hi. How much is your bulb?

Lol.

Which one do want to buy?

-40 watts
-60 watts
-100 watts
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by LewisO: 11:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
Guys! if any girl no quote u to ask u for your point of contact, e no go beta for all those girls on NairaLand... What can safe them is if at least 5 ladies have done the needful, and guys will come on here to give "Testimony"...
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 08, 2014
Prixus:

lol...I tell u Oge...
My gf no write oo tongue tongue
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 08, 2014
Lol
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by clemz85(m): 4:21am On Dec 08, 2014
farano:
Jes passing with my 32 sparkling grin

craze
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by clemz85(m): 4:23am On Dec 08, 2014
LewisO:
Guys! if any girl no quote u to ask u for your point of contact, e no go beta for all those girls on NairaLand... What can safe them is if at least 5 ladies have done the needful, and guys will come on here to give "Testimony"...

IWE (annoyance)
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by clemz85(m): 4:26am On Dec 08, 2014
1one:

Lol.

Which one do want to buy?

-40 watts
-60 watts
-100 watts

ayaf laugh die

dis thread is making sense
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by wunmi590(m): 4:26am On Dec 08, 2014
ogeoflyf:

No!! angry angry no zobo n buns, then no space. grin

Lobatan!!!! grin
ogeoflyf:

No!! angry angry no zobo n buns, then no space. grin

Lobatan!!!!
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by wunmi590(m): 4:28am On Dec 08, 2014
farano:
undecided

Prsn don c him misin rib nd u dey laugh
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by wunmi590(m): 4:33am On Dec 08, 2014
100Cents:

Hahaha.

Nairaland ladies proposing to you. Are you Jim Iyke or Emeka Ike ?

So u mean nairaland grls dey form 2 d extnt of runin away frm dre future hsbnd I no fit laugh 00000

Lobatan!!!
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by clemz85(m): 4:35am On Dec 08, 2014
Prince in the hood

ok here is the deal

wannu get marry to a young mate
just to hustle together (2 good head better than 1,
babies will tarry)
-to stay focus on 1 partner
-to avoid fornication

just saying my wish or rather want
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by wunmi590(m): 4:38am On Dec 08, 2014
jomile:
hmmmm.....nothing wey person no go see for nairaland

Naso na, is bttr 4 pple nt 2 shy away frm wht dey wnt...
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by wunmi590(m): 4:51am On Dec 08, 2014
BreezyRita:
.... Ok
This should be fun.
Observing

Nairaland association of observers (NAOO) I hail theeeeee 0000000
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by whitemosquito(f): 6:07am On Dec 08, 2014
1one:

LED. 1000 watts. Preferably rechargeable.
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Hazardd(m): 6:10am On Dec 08, 2014
clemz85:
me too wan marry buh I no get money

ok here is the deal

wannu get marry to a young mate
just to hustle together (2 good head better than 1,
babies will tarry)
-to stay focus on 1 partner
-to avoid fornication

just saying my wish or rather want
Hustle together!
You wan kill the girl or want
my friend go hustle by yourself joor.
broken nigaz full naija wella cheesy
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Hazardd(m): 6:13am On Dec 08, 2014
LewisO:
Please don't course.
marriage is not by force grin
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by clemz85(m): 6:22am On Dec 08, 2014
Hazardd:

Hustle together!
You wan kill the girl or want
my friend go hustle by yourself joor.
broken nigaz full naija wella cheesy

hey bro wake up from shallow mind,

hustle, in my context connotes
casting into 1 purse, "two good head better
than one" the sacred BOOK said.

do you grab?

amma out of here

peace
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Hazardd(m): 6:30am On Dec 08, 2014
clemz85:

hey bro wake up from shallow mind,

hustle, in my context connotes
casting into 1 purse,

do you grab?

amma out of here

peace
Don't go!
I fit help you hustle a girl for you here grin
girls full here just make a Choice.
Some of them are fuckly shy
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by clemz85(m): 6:43am On Dec 08, 2014
Hazardd:

Don't go!
I fit help you hustle a girl for you here grin
girls full here just make a Choice.
Some of them are fuckly shy

yea I guess,
vote of thanks all the same,

but its just a fun oriented thread
U know.
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by farano(f): 7:00am On Dec 08, 2014
clemz85:

craze
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by LewisO: 8:16am On Dec 08, 2014
Hazardd:

Please don't course.
marriage is not by force grin
No that isn't a curse, if u understand what i mean u won't call that a curse, and i'm not aiming for any either, precise nobody is trying to force anybody for something or marriage on here, the lady should just try n get matured!
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:34am On Dec 08, 2014
hi am ope a graduate currently working in jumia in finance department am gentle and caring i need a female friend just for friendship dis my number 080889652065 mature mind only pls
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by clemz85(m): 8:40am On Dec 08, 2014
farano:

ah!!!! na joke naw
cry
farano:

ah!!!! na joke naw
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 08, 2014
crowns2:
Sorry please how do I view PM sent to me?

Go to the mail box you used in registering on this forum, check either inbox or spam and you'll find the message there. From there, respond to the person. It's good to know that PMs are being exchanged and hopefully, good things are gonna come out of this. Best of luck!

However, it's disheartening that this thread is not yet on the front page. This alone almost defeats its intended aim and purpose. We do hope that something will still be done in regards to this.
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by 1one: 9:47am On Dec 08, 2014
whitemosquito:
LED. 1000 watts. Preferably rechargeable.

Ahhh e yen tu le ooo undecided

1000 watts?

LED?

Rechargeable?

You want to turn to transformer ni?

Anyways at the moment, we don't have such bulbs in stock or , you know in this lighting business, we only make supplies and provisions according to demands and prior to you nobody has asked for such a specification,.... So I would forward your request to my project manager, who will consequently forward it to the production manager.

I would get back to you as soon as your bulb is made.

grin
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by 1one: 9:50am On Dec 08, 2014
clemz85:

ayaf laugh die

dis thread is making sense

HoHoihoihoihoi gringrin

You see the name whitemosquito gringrin
You shouldn't expect such a personality not to be interesting.
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Hollyb(f): 10:27am On Dec 08, 2014
hmmmm
Re: Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) by Hollyb(f): 10:31am On Dec 08, 2014
ogeoflyf:

Till u see your girlfrnds moniker with MY PRINCE!!!!. Boldly written under it . grin grin grin grin
lols, that one na die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Full Profile Of Lady Who Was Given N1k Instead Of N20k After Sex (Pic, video) / Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees / My Experience With A Gay Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.