Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? (15709 Views)

5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by kika23(f): 12:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
idu1:
lol this got laughing.... U r right...

Finally....someone agress. Bless you brother smiley smiley
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Ploy(m): 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
Maamin:

Wetin be Phallus? shocked

Joystick, eehm, third leg.
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Maamin(m): 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ploy:

Joystick, eehm, third leg.

shocked ahhhh..dogoyaro
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
I like guys that are really skinny. I dunno why.
I love bow legs embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by laidian(m): 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
ireneony:
I like when they cry if they want to release lipsrsealed

Chaii! Ireneony hw many re we? god don cas u 2day all d lies u re sharin since

i knw u lyk it bae bt y telln ppl wen nd hw i cried?
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by oshe11: 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
ireneony:
I like when they cry if they want to release lipsrsealed
nt even wen 'he' bt wen 'they' kries...... Meaning lots of guys dn scatta dat kitten

1 Like

Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by ireneony(f): 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
oshe11:
nt even wen 'he' bt wen 'they' kries...... Meaning lots of guys dn scatta dat kitten
op said men so i replied with they.

2 Likes

Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Fkhalifa(m): 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
Evathyst:
Sister u sabi! Even me too like Mr Specsy. Doz kind guys can be so gentle ehn?

Wait a minute, why is it dt all dt u like here are so my choice in a guy? Abi na u be my guy next galfriend? tongue
Not all cool introverted guys are easy to ride and even if they are is that sexy to you?or you meant the hoha kinda ride grin abeg shed more light.

To add to ur list, I do like d very introverted guys. Not d dull ones o! I mean d very brilliant guys dt just choose to be cool, doz kind guys can be easy to ride ehn.
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
beards embarassed
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Maamin(m): 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

A lil bow leg is good with 'em atlethic body..but skinny? shocked
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Maamin(m): 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
Evathyst:

Wait a minute, why is it dt all dt u like here are so my choice in a guy? Abi na u be my guy next galfriend? tongue

To add to ur list, I do like d very introverted guys. Not d dull ones o! I mean d very brilliant guys dt just choose to be cool, doz kind guys can be easy to ride ehn.

hey great minds think alike... We just both have good taste cheesy
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by BluePearls(m): 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
kika23:
The "confused" look on his face when he's turned on.... It's hilarious.... cheesy cheesy

hmm Nwa mummy grin grin
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
Maamin:

A lil bow leg is good with 'em atlethic body..but skinny? shocked

Well...the thread did say "weird" right? grin
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by remsonik(f): 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
I love his touch,his palms are as soft as mine .
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Maamin(m): 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
amokeme:
thank God am not the only one who fancies guys tummy... Whn i tell my friends i don't like 6packs, they think am crazy embarassed

So you only like one pack? shocked..one [size=19pt]big[/size] whole pack? shocked

1 Like

Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Maamin(m): 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
Evathyst:

Ride?..you mean like you on top or something? shocked
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Maamin(m): 6:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
djpop100:
I hate galz dat re soo obsess to sex

Well, everyone is saying what they are obsessed at kiss
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Maamin(m): 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

Well...the thread did say "weird" right? grin

Yea! Now that's weird really really weird. tongue
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
I like it when he moan & say "Baby suck me more" **wink******
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
Maamin:

Yea! Now that's weird really really weird. tongue
You were never supposed to get it tongue tongue
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by kristein(m): 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
kika23:
The "confused" look on his face when he's turned on.... It's hilarious.... cheesy cheesy
I find you here again
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by kika23(f): 6:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
kristein:

I find you here again

What's it this time?
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Maamin(m): 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

You were never supposed to get it tongue tongue

I do jor..my dear pliers-leg loving babe. grin
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by kristein(m): 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
kika23:

What's it this time?
lol.in psquare voice*any where you go i go dey follow follow u eh*
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Maamin(m): 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
Midehi:
I like it when he moan & say "Baby suck me more" **wink******

Guys We have a HEADGIRL here O. shocked
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
Maamin:

Guys We have a HEADGIRL here O. shocked
its weird bt its d truth....lol.
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by SkinnyDude(m): 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
Naavah:
I like guys that stammer shocked
like seriously? but why? i thought it disgusted girls
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by harrysterol(m): 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
Naavah:
I like guys that stammer shocked
tell me ur joking angry kai lipsrsealed I lose hope tongue
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by harrysterol(m): 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
vivaciousvivi:
am skinny grin so sup babe kiss
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by harrysterol(m): 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
beards embarassed
.make e long pass shekau own? cheesy
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Naavah(f): 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
SkinnyDude:
like seriously? but why? i thought it disgusted girls
Doesn't disgust me. Not d whole nt being able to talk at all stammering. I don't like perfecr things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Caught Having Sex In The Market Without SHAME / Girls Is 5inches Enough For U / PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.