Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? (15722 Views)

5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
otipoju:

Well ...I will not start to describe how many times my writing has earned me favours.

A trial will convince you.
oky, i bliv ya
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
a guy who is aggressive lol
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Chizzyozi(f): 1:16am On Dec 23, 2014
a guy body scent. it mst realy rock my nose
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Truckpusher(m): 4:23am On Dec 23, 2014
vivaciousvivi:
I like guys that are really skinny. I dunno why.
I love bow legs embarassed embarassed
Bow legs plus skinny = Kwashiokor grin
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
Bow legs plus skinny = Kwashiokor grin
Without the tell-tale bloated stomach, how can u decribe it as Kwashiokor?! ITK tongue
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
DK if these are weird,
but...

☑ Chin dimple.
☑ Verbal prowess: See Hitch (Late Journalist Christopher Hitchens).
☑ Perfect ears.
☑ Large hands w/ long figures. Long limbs.
☑ Enjoys debate and discourse, but appreciates the serendipity in silence.

5 Likes

Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by EstarKeys(f): 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
Maamin:
Oya! Ladies make una yarn, what are the Weird Things you Find Attractive in men?.

There is already a similar topic on the weird things men like in ladies.

Feel free to express yourself.

Lashing is allowed kiss

Let's hear from you cool
,,i love fair guys...and guys wif bears,side jazz..wif a moderate height,,and sweet baritone voice
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Maamin(m): 8:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
EstarKeys:
,,i love fair guys...and guys wif bears,side jazz..wif a moderate height,,and sweet baritone voice

Ahhh! Only you? shocked
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by havilla(f): 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
Men who don't talk much and have a certain mystery about them.

2 Likes

Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by fisayoolowo: 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
Curly hair, finger nails, eyebrows, then if he's left handed I'm gone already grin
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Maamin(m): 8:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
fisayoolowo:
Curly hair, finger nails, eyebrows, then if he's left handed I'm gone already grin

Hmmm..am reading things!
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by EstarKeys(f): 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
Maamin:

Ahhh! Only you? shocked
..lmao! 4sure
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by MDelgado(m): 10:20am On Dec 25, 2014
Davidairmarshal:
beard

Are you a lady??
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by MDelgado(m): 10:20am On Dec 25, 2014
Davidairmarshal:
beard

Are you a lady?
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by MDelgado(m): 10:26am On Dec 25, 2014
ireneony:
I like when they cry if they want to release lipsrsealed

Cry ke...Naked Weapon on the lose guys..Run!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Five Places To Meet Single & Rich Men / My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes / My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.