Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? (15719 Views)

5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by ohaleoghene(f): 9:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
I like guys that are emotional...their tears are so emotional... emotional guys are mostly faithful and romantic
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
Nd some ladies would b lyk ;I find a guy with hunchback xo romantic grin grin
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by sweteny(f): 10:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
The hairs on their skin
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
Observing from afar cool
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Rapaltar(m): 11:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
AfricanApple:
I like men whose palms are very soft. cheesy just like my man, sometimes I use to feel like sucking his thumb lipsrsealed

Suck d one underneath....tis softer...
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by kristein(m): 11:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
sweteny:
The hairs on their skin
are you serious of wah ur sayin
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Maamin(m): 11:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
Naavah:

Doesn't disgust me. Not d whole nt being able to talk at all stammering. I don't like perfecr things.

No need to like perfect things..coz technically there is nothing that is perfect. wink
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Maamin(m): 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
Rapaltar:

lipsrsealed... grin
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by AfricanApple(f): 12:20am On Dec 13, 2014
Rapaltar:

that one is too thick embarassed
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 13, 2014
ireneony:
I like when they cry if they want to release lipsrsealed
the Pope must hear this just to be clear release what an album??
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by SkinnyDude(m): 2:16am On Dec 13, 2014
Naavah:

Doesn't disgust me. Not d whole nt being able to talk at all stammering. I don't like perfecr things.
do you also stammer?
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by swtdrms(m): 2:28am On Dec 13, 2014
Funny n weird answers......wish to hear abt ladies who like talkatives s or bush boys, am waiting to c my fan
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by otipoju(m): 2:37am On Dec 13, 2014
hajruna:
i'm a sucker for a neat and nice handwriting.

Then I would win your heart ten times over.
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by nairalife2013(m): 2:53am On Dec 13, 2014
O-rgy spot! So my wards r dis raw? Runs out of thread!! Gosh!!!
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 5:07am On Dec 13, 2014
Naavah:
I like guys that stammer shocked
jisos!!now dats so weird.
eheheh..na dem kiss pass abi
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Maamin(m): 6:00am On Dec 13, 2014
Annypie:
jisos!!now dats so weird.
eheheh..na dem kiss pass abi

I tire O..may be them they stammer they kiss cheesy

nairalife2013:
O-rgy spot! So my wards r dis raw? Runs out of thread!! Gosh!!!
Come back here O grin

1 Like

Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 13, 2014
Naavah:
bae... I I I I ... I sta... sta sta ... ...mma oh!
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by harffie(m): 6:35am On Dec 13, 2014
Naavah:
Aww, I used too....lol!
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 13, 2014
smileysmiles:
tommy . not 5 months pregnant dudes... just enof tommy for pillow #saynotosixpacks
honey you sure gonna luv me.
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by harffie(m): 6:36am On Dec 13, 2014
ireneony:
Hmm....
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by harffie(m): 6:38am On Dec 13, 2014
Chiadanin:

Que ?...
..you have to show me then.

Andele......vamos. ;-)
!mi nombre es haffy! ?como estas? ?Que tal?
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 13, 2014
ireneony:

you will luv me for that baby!! I roar like a werewolf. my muscles increasing in mass and my blood rushing thru that big vein on my moh'dsit stick.
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 13, 2014
Chiadanin:
Since I am jamming in the gym right now listening to T.I " baby you can have whateva u like".

It reminds me of trying to get a guy to dance with me on a dance club.

I find it sexy when they act so coy at first.

Standing there sideways head gently bobbing to the beat; all hesitant. Soon, the rest of the body start swerving, pretty soon a hand is waving up in air. Then the hips are swaying.......u see the face get all serious......

So yea...I found dancing so sexy on a guy. Not tutu wearing dance....I mean like hip hop usher type moves. *scream*

Oh snnnaaappp. Get out the way!!!
I prefer dancing on the bed to dancing on the floor! it's a cool sexy stunt.
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 13, 2014
kika23:

I'm sure you make the face too... You just don't know it...
I like your legs!at what time do they open? :-)
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 13, 2014
amokeme:
thank God am not the only one who fancies guys tummy... Whn i tell my friends i don't like 6packs, they think am crazy embarassed
really,??I hate it too!!!guess what... I showed my Mum your pic and she said you should come home.
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 13, 2014
Evathyst:
Sister u sabi! Even me too like Mr Specsy. Doz kind guys can be so gentle ehn?

Wait a minute, why is it dt all dt u like here are so my choice in a guy? Abi na u be my guy next galfriend? tongue

To add to ur list, I do like d very introverted guys. Not d dull ones o! I mean d very brilliant guys dt just choose to be cool, doz kind guys can be easy to ride ehn.
I like your armpit, it looks like a shaved CUNTinent.
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by smileysmiles(f): 7:09am On Dec 13, 2014
shadowgwalker:
honey you sure gonna luv me.

sweerie pictures or ...u knw d rest
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 13, 2014
vivaciousvivi:
I like guys that are really skinny. I dunno why.
I love bow legs embarassed embarassed
lol!! for a nice balance and stamina right? you bad oh!you know my physical profile
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 13, 2014
I like girls with big head and fat lips like Jayz's . . . ask for a head and she will give you all, request for doggy and the force of gravity pulls the heavy head down thereby given you a sexy position to drill gently in the rich CUNTinent.
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by deylex77: 7:21am On Dec 13, 2014
Naavah:
any reason?
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by deylex77: 7:28am On Dec 13, 2014
I'm waiting to see girls dat love gentle, handsome, rich and a God fearing guy....today might be my lucky day!
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 13, 2014
smileysmiles:

sweerie pictures or ...u knw d rest
oh yeah sugar!!it's right there!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money / Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes / Five Places To Meet Single & Rich Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.