Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,061 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? (15723 Views)

5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
amokeme:
no o... I don't want this kinda address o tongue
hmmm!which one do you now want nah? remember the story of Cynthia oh!me don't like meeting people I know online oh.
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
shadowgwalker:
you no even get common sense of humour! like I bloody wanna even see your crawcraw face. *ptùàh*
Says the ugly old idiöt.

Go to hell. Bloody retärd.

1 Like

Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
veegirl:
I dunno why but i find shy guys very attractive
I suddenly got shy of my shyness after reading this.
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by otipoju(m): 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
hajruna:
ahdonblivit

Well ...I will not start to describe how many times my writing has earned me favours.

A trial will convince you.
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
VickyyB:

Says the ugly old idiöt.

Go to hell. Bloody retärd.
village girl!! akula! it's nairaland that is just helping to groom you. LOL,!!

2 Likes

Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Maamin(m): 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
Missmossy:
I love guys who are overly amusing grin

grin grin..
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Maamin(m): 5:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
Shadowgwalker and VickyyB...are crushing on their weirdness..dont just burn the house sha! grin
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Krak(m): 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
shadowgwalker:

village girl!! akula! it's nairaland that is just helping to groom you. LOL,!!

Akula is the name of a type of Russian submarine. When did a Nigerian start to bear that name?
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by mizjules(f): 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
ireneony:
op said weird not what u always like
They are weird to me...
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by ideology(m): 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
Evathyst:
Sister u sabi! Even me too like Mr Specsy. Doz kind guys can be so gentle ehn?

Wait a minute, why is it dt all dt u like here are so my choice in a guy? Abi na u be my guy next galfriend? tongue

To add to ur list, I do like d very introverted guys. Not d dull ones o! I mean d very brilliant guys dt just choose to be cool, doz kind guys can be easy to ride ehn.

This thread funny diii…

For your mind, … easy ride de sweet you … hehehe
Ok na
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by ideology(m): 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
mizjules:
Guys with cute fingernails,
Neat guys..
Hairy guys, not the thick hairy kinds o
This one make sense but not weird, grin
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by mizjules(f): 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
ideology:

This one make sense but not weird, grin
Lool dated a guy because of his finger nails
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
Krak:

Akula is the name of a type of Russian submarine. When did a Nigerian start to bear that name?
LOL!!!it is 'd name of a particular natural precious stone worn by ladies, that's the name in igbo land. I don't know the English name.
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2014
Maamin:
Shadowgwalker and VickyyB...are crushing on their weirdness..dont just burn the house sha! grin
hahaha!! I'm not ooh! let her not crush me to Stupur, maybe she assumes i'm here to look for ladies like it's my priority in this life. I no get that time oh!
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by ideology(m): 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
mizjules:

Lool dated a guy because of his finger nails
Like this lipsrsealed

Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Kassidy90(m): 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
ireneony:
I like when they cry if they want to release lipsrsealed
"They"......plural hmmmm i hope its not wat am thinking sha...
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Maamin(m): 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
Na who be that wey dey advertise im fingernails for my thread without paying for Advert booking? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by ideology(m): 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
Maamin:
Na who be that wey dey advertise im fingernails for my thread without paying for Advert booking? cheesy
grin grin cheesy tongue
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Maamin(m): 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
ideology:
grin grin cheesy tongue

Take ya time O angry.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by ideology(m): 9:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
Maamin:

Take ya time O angry.. grin grin
Pele hehheheee
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Maamin(m): 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
ideology:

Pele hehheheee

I will pardon u bcoz ur nails fine and mizjules like dem grin
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by ideology(m): 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2014
Maamin:

I will pardon u bcoz ur nails fine and mizjules like dem grin
Kikijikikikiki, no wahala,
I don't think she has seen it though
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Maamin(m): 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
ideology:

Kikijikikikiki, no wahala,
I don't think she has seen it though

I know say she go like am if she see am
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by ideology(m): 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
Maamin:

I know say she go like am if she see am
All join, I'll take it down soon
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by mizjules(f): 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
ideology:

Like this lipsrsealed

Hmmmm cute nails! You want me to start crushing abi?
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by ideology(m): 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
mizjules:

Hmmmm cute nails! You want me to start crushing abi?
Hahaha,
tongue tongue
Bend down select …
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by mizjules(f): 10:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
ideology:

Hahaha,
tongue tongue
Bend down select …
Hmm
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by ideology(m): 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
mizjules:

Hmm
You can go ahead and bulldoze

Its merry Christmas grin cheesy
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by mizjules(f): 10:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
ideology:

You can go ahead and bulldoze

Its merry Christmas grin cheesy

No pp cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by ideology(m): 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
mizjules:

No pp cheesy

Season greetings cheesy
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:46am On Dec 15, 2014
shadowgwalker:
lol!! for a nice balance and stamina right? you bad oh!you know my physical profile
grin grin
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:47am On Dec 15, 2014
Maamin:

I do jor..my dear pliers-leg loving babe. grin
hahaahaha. You are not serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics) / My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes / My Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me Because I'm A Freethinker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.