Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? (15715 Views)

5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by smileysmiles(f): 8:02am On Dec 13, 2014
shadowgwalker:
oh yeah sugar!!it's right there!!!!!

erremmm... *in wizkids voice*, show me d tommy o, baby strip for me wink
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by mizjules(f): 8:13am On Dec 13, 2014
Guys with cute fingernails,
Neat guys..
Hairy guys, not the thick hairy kinds o
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by ireneony(f): 8:32am On Dec 13, 2014
mizjules:
Guys with cute fingernails,
Neat guys..
Hairy guys, not the thick hairy kinds o
op said weird not what u always like
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Bestlily(f): 8:58am On Dec 13, 2014
I love dumb guys...hehehehe...wierd as it buh its true especially
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:59am On Dec 13, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
so u'r not a virgin shocked
She is very young to have been deflowered?:-(
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 13, 2014
smileysmiles:

lol!!! so u now want breeze to blow the hairs of my hot tommy. I will do that in private ;-)
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Maamin(m): 9:05am On Dec 13, 2014
shadowgwalker:
I like your legs!at what time do they open? :-)

I think dey will open the same time with a cutlass in your skull.. grin

1 Like

Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Maamin(m): 9:07am On Dec 13, 2014
ireneony:
op said weird not what u always like

Thanks dear!..i was about saying that smiley
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Maamin(m): 9:10am On Dec 13, 2014
Bestlily:
I love dumb guys...hehehehe...wierd as it buh its true especially

Dumb..? lipsrsealed...could this get any weirder than this? grin grin
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by amokeme(f): 10:15am On Dec 13, 2014
shadowgwalker:
really,??I hate it too!!!guess what... I showed my Mum your pic and she said you should come home.
lol... Send an address sharply grin
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by 100Cents: 10:16am On Dec 13, 2014
ireneony:
I like when they cry if they want to release lipsrsealed

Omoh, e don reach when I go leave this forum before dem corrupt me.

My mama no go recognize me again..
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by amokeme(f): 10:25am On Dec 13, 2014
Maamin:

So you only like one pack? shocked..one [size=19pt]big[/size] whole pack? shocked
Hehehe not big big big.. Atlyst something i can put my head and feel comfortable. Not the one that ill sleep on and wake up with headache all in the name of 6packs sad

1 Like

Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Maamin(m): 10:33am On Dec 13, 2014
amokeme:
Hehehe not big big big.. Atlyst something i can put my head and feel comfortable. Not the one that ill sleep on and wake up with headache all in the name of 6packs sad

Hehehe..i hear you.

1 Like

Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 13, 2014
otipoju:

Then I would win your heart ten times over.
ahdonblivit
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 13, 2014
harffie:
!mi nombre es haffy! ?como estas? ?Que tal?

Buenos dias haffy. Bien. Gracias
Me illamo es nina. Que pasa.?
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 13, 2014
shadowgwalker:
I prefer dancing on the bed to dancing on the floor! it's a cool sexy stunt.

Ok......more like awkward stunt ?

But, I believe u tho stunt man
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Bestlily(f): 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
Maamin:

Dumb..? lipsrsealed...could this get any weirder than this? grin grin

(1)Yea...DUMB
(2)Maybe...
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
I dunno why but i find shy guys very attractive

1 Like

Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by buchisom1(m): 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
veegirl:
I dunno why but i find shy guys very attractive
u find dem sexy bcoz u over ride dem coz dem cant talk der mind
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
buchisom1:
u find dem sexy bcoz u over ride dem coz dem cant talk der mind
Lol. U're vexin o. Easy bro
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
I like it when a guy is putting on singlet and boxer while he's sweating profusely. grin
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by buchisom1(m): 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
veegirl:

Lol. U're vexin o. Easy bro
no swthrt i jus dey watch...
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
amokeme:
lol... Send an address sharply grin
now this love has entered the next step! chwoi!!my father... take my address thru this address 7B4C667F or +234*0*500**33(WHATSAPP?)
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
VickyyB:
I like it when a guy is putting on singlet and boxer while he's sweating profusely. grin
wow!that's my normal daily dresscode when I'm home. you should come visit me like I'm in a zoo.
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2014
Maamin:

I think dey will open the same time with a cutlass in your skull.. grin
grin if it's like that please endeavour its always shut!!thank you...
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
shadowgwalker:
wow!that's my normal daily dresscode when I'm home. you should come visit me like I'm in a zoo.
Did i say i like guys putting on boxers?
I said when they're sweating profusely.
What do u mean by "being in the zoo"
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
smileysmiles:

*in Mr Ibu's voice*, baby I luv the way you are trying to wangolow my hade.
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
VickyyB:

Did i say i like guys putting on boxers?
I said when they're sweating profusely.
What do u mean by "being in the zoo"
oh! you wan change your quote now? ok let me complete. . . and I sweat a lot in that dresscode. you need to visit me like I'm in a zoo. but come prepared.
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
shadowgwalker:
oh! you wan change your quote now? ok let me complete. . . and I sweat a lot in that dresscode. you need to visit me like I'm in a zoo. but come prepared.
Did I tell you're i'm looking 4 a guy to visit.

Mtcheew
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Missmossy(f): 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
I love guys who are overly amusing grin

3 Likes

Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by amokeme(f): 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
shadowgwalker:
now this love has entered the next step! chwoi!!my father... take my address thru this address 7B4C667F or +234*0*500**33(WHATSAPP?)
no o... I don't want this kinda address o tongue
Re: Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
VickyyB:

Did I tell you're i'm looking 4 a guy to visit.

Mtcheew
you no even get common sense of humour! like I bloody wanna even see your crawcraw face. *ptùàh*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? / 17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS / This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.