Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? (37503 Views)

I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, / I Am Not Attracted To My Husband – I Love Him Like A Brother / I Am Not Attracted To My Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by GoodluckJonatan: 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
Pls what is d topic again?
#countdowntootueke
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by Preshochyx(m): 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
k
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by 100Cents: 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
quivah:

help me here... does it worth my KB wink?

If you click that profile, make my Tecno turn into IPhone..
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by stanisbaratheon: 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
na wa Oo
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by Ilekeh(f): 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
Better things to worry about.

Start a business, get rich and the ladies won't be minding your ayamantaga face.

2 Likes

Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by Sijo01(f): 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
LaurelP:

Women are equally attracted by sight just like men. They however do not react or show it the way men do

Thatz all.

2 Likes

Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by Elusive9(f): 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
undecided
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
OP I support your observation and I see that every time I change just my dresses.
Normally, babes gawk at fine dudes, but they gawk even more at fine dudes in fine clothes.
Any day i need more ladies' attention, I simply put on my Lanvin suit. cool
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
shooooo!!!
Show woman money na mek u see how she go d do like Dog wei see bone while in chains
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by GIYAZZ(m): 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
Lol grin

Y'all still here dulling? While the biggest music show on Nairaland is going on? C'mon y'all!

Click on this thread and have fun, even Seun is here!!

www.nairaland.com/2059613/nairaland-think-sing-2014-season
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by AriDsexy(f): 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
When we have eyes,why won't we be attracted by what we see?
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by 100Cents: 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
clevvermind:
they are attracted by big dick too.

You are a wise man.

When a girl calls a full fledged man, " BABY ", , there is a reason behind it...
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by daxon001(m): 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
could this be their xmas package or what?
Nl frontpage is updated every microsecond dese days.
with d way things r going,i don't think proper justice will be done 2 write ups in terms of people's comments.
my 1 kobo
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by tosyne2much(m): 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:
Moderators are fond of deleting my comments even when they are not against the rules.
I commented on one of Tosyne2.much thread and i got over 45 likes for that post but it was deleted.
What did i do wrong?
I call upon Se.un and his M.ods to ask them only one question
-
-
-
Na Like This I go Dey?
you mean that post of yours on my thread was later deleted ?
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by kiowy(m): 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:
Moderators are fond of deleting my comments even when they are not against the rules.
I commented on one of Tosyne2much thread and i got over 45 likes for that post but it was deleted.
What did i do wrong?
I call upon Seun and his Mods to ask them only one question
-
-
-
Na Like This I go Dey?
lol
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by 100Cents: 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
coolhamid:
Who cares about what women are attracted to or not....if they like, they should start finding monkeys attractive.... Me no care...

You all should Vote GOODLUCK JONATHAN of Obodo Nigeria in 2015

We will sir !
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by sexylogan(m): 10:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
quivah:
plus you are also one rude boy
...who can't take a joke.

check your profile because u b chris b?undecided

grin
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by quivah(f): 10:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
100Cents:

If you click that profile, make my Tecno turn into IPhone..
lol cheesy
I no go click but e dey tempt me fa
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by IAMGEJ(m): 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
quivah:

help me here... does it worth my KB wink?

Yo u think he doesn't worth you right? Okay. I think boys are attracted to cute gals.

Oya upload #pee-shore# make we see you nah tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by quivah(f): 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
Janeify:
lol.
I just administered my eye drop into my eye cool
No vex,don't think it's worth it grin
aww sorry dear.. thanks for saving me from the headache
sexylogan:

grin
cheesy
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
you mean that post of yours on my thread was later deleted ?
yes oh...they are fond of doing this to me.
And again on the same week of my Nairaland anniversary, the Mods gave me an anniversary gift of a 3 day ban.
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by betterabia: 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
LaurelP:
I've often heard people say that women are not attracted by what they see. They are according to them, attracted by sweet and romantic words. This is a consensus held by mostly women and some men.

I beg to disagree with this opinion. Women are equally attracted by sight just like men. They however do not react or show it the way men do. If women are not attracted by sight:

Why do they prefer and even crave for handsome men/guys over the average or ugly ones? This happens even here on NL, the handsome guys getting more attention from ladies.

Why do they like or prefer guys who are trendy and follow latest styles in fashion over achaic guys?
this also happens here on Nl.

Why do they die for guys who are rich and drive nice cars, live in nice houses and have good jobs/businesses? Are these things not physical, are they spoken words

Why do they like or prefer confident guys over timid ones?
Is confidence not a physical attribute one can see

Why do they like guys who are always clean and neat instead of dirty guys who are romantic?

Conclusion: There's nobody who doesn't like romantic words, both men and women.
There's also no one who doesn't get attracted to things that look good, both men and women.
So women are also attracted by what they see.

they r not as much sexually aroused by sight as men

1 Like

Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by quivah(f): 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
IAMGEJ:

yo u think he doesn't worth you right?
Okay. I think boys are attracted to cute gals.

Oya upload #pee-shore# make we see you nah tongue tongue tongue tongue
I didn't say that na cheesy
I ugly die sad
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by tosyne2much(m): 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

yes oh...they are fond of doing this to me.
And again on the same week of my Nairaland anniversary, the Mods gave me an anniversary gift of a 3 day ban.
wooooooow !!! 3 year ban ke ?
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by 2rez: 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
AriDsexy:
When we have eyes,why won't we be attracted by what we see?
Tell them jare.
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
wooooooow !!! 3 year ban ke ?
yes a 3 day bam and i have never been banned before.
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by pussypounder(m): 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
Janeify:
lol.
I just administered my eye drop into my eye cool
No vex,don't think it's worth it grin
Babe, I just checked your picture, your bresst is very big and juicy, i want to bury my big head on those jugs and juggle those big teeths

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by roymary: 10:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
^^^

grin
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
kiowy:
lol
oboy the tin don too much oh.
GEJ must hear of this
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by IAMGEJ(m): 10:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

oboy the tin don too much oh.
GEJ must hear of this

Wetin I wan hear so? cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by FLAWLES(f): 10:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
optimusprime2:

like me right?
#raiseseyebrow
.eeh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? / This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.