Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? (37498 Views)

I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, / I Am Not Attracted To My Husband – I Love Him Like A Brother / I Am Not Attracted To My Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by vislabraye(m): 12:50am On Dec 25, 2014
If women are not attracted by what they see, how come Mrs. Portiphar lusted after Joseph. I always ask such questions. He had nothing else a high class woman would want apart from his looks.
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by IAMGEJ(m): 12:59am On Dec 25, 2014
My fellow Nigerian, Thanks for voicing out your worries before me. I will set up a committee to look into this matter ASAP, coz the senate are loads of corrupt assholes grin grin grin grin
ClintonNzedimma:

lol.
Well, Mr President, i am submitting petition to you concerning why the mods always delete my nairaland comments even when they are not against the rules.
The Senate should look into the issue sir.
..lwkmd

I wish you a very happy Christmas celebration.
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, GCFR
President,
Federal Republic of Nigeria cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by donobose: 1:11am On Dec 25, 2014
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by kristein(m): 1:17am On Dec 25, 2014
FLAWLES:
Am attracted to CUTE guys with PINK lips;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;infact good LOOKs
i am here for u baby..no more searching
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by kilokeys(m): 1:32am On Dec 25, 2014
mtcheew.. why am i still very single?

ooh my Big Head..
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by clevvermind(m): 1:59am On Dec 25, 2014
100Cents:

You are a wise man.

When a girl calls a full fledged man, " BABY ", , there is a reason behind it...
i know you know. grin
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by zilon12(m): 2:19am On Dec 25, 2014
LaurelP:
I've often heard people say that women are not attracted by what they see. They are according to them, attracted by sweet and romantic words. This is a consensus held by mostly women and some men.

I beg to disagree with this opinion. Women are equally attracted by sight just like men. They however do not react or show it the way men do. If women are not attracted by sight:

Why do they prefer and even crave for handsome men/guys over the average or ugly ones? This happens even here on NL, the handsome guys getting more attention from ladies.

Why do they like or prefer guys who are trendy and follow latest styles in fashion over achaic guys?
this also happens here on Nl.

Why do they die for guys who are rich and drive nice cars, live in nice houses and have good jobs/businesses? Are these things not physical, are they spoken words

Why do they like or prefer confident guys over timid ones?
Is confidence not a physical attribute one can see

Why do they like guys who are always clean and neat instead of dirty guys who are romantic?

Conclusion: There's nobody who doesn't like romantic words, both men and women.
There's also no one who doesn't get attracted to things that look good, both men and women.
So women are also attracted by what they see.

You can argue all you like but Stereotypes remain Stereotypes

People will never stop saying or believing in stereotypes. Only the wise ones make the right choice capish

1 Like

Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by Nobody: 2:23am On Dec 25, 2014
coolhamid:

You all should Vote GMB for President of Obodo Nigeria in 2015[/b]
TELL THAT TO THE DOGS....GEJ till Buhari cries me a river!
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by Nobody: 3:10am On Dec 25, 2014
Women get even more carried-away by what they see than men and that has always been a problem to them.
While many guys (exluding me though) would not mind banging a girl that's not that good looking(shey d womanliness is there?), most girls would avoid an ugly guy like a plague especially if he doesn't have money.
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by oweman: 3:38am On Dec 25, 2014
[quote author=jasper7 post=29171009]MURDIFIED: Well, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. grin. The word should be "attractive" and not beautiful. because to some gals, a fat purse is all the attraction they need. :

And a fully packed power house .
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by jauntty: 4:04am On Dec 25, 2014
jasper7:
MURDIFIED: Well, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Beauty is in the Eye of the Beer-Holder
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by agrovick(m): 5:35am On Dec 25, 2014
quivah:
plus you are also one rude boy
...who can't take a joke.

check your profile because u b chris b?undecided
Chai! U get caustic replies for mouth. This is the 2nd time I'm seeing such from you, u are never caught unawares
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by mikesly: 5:53am On Dec 25, 2014
quivah:
cheesy op are you ugly, poor and timid cheesy?
yes he is. do u like him?
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by Edusouls(m): 6:01am On Dec 25, 2014
women are very unpredictable and unstable, today they get attracted to a handsome guy, tommorow to a nice guy,next to a controlling guy,but they have much more confident and give their whole self and love to a rich guy, even the one that looks like a baboon..
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by godunia(m): 6:34am On Dec 25, 2014
It's their ojukokoro that made Eve ate d forbidden fruit.women causing trouble with their eyes since d begining of the world.lol
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by quivah(f): 6:45am On Dec 25, 2014
agrovick:

Chai! U get caustic replies for mouth. This is the 2nd time I'm seeing such from you, u are never caught unawares
undecided make I look form mother Jesus while he insults me tongue
cheesy cheesy I actually have venom thumb..
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by quivah(f): 6:46am On Dec 25, 2014
mikesly:

yes he is. do u like him?
should I hate him?smiley
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by quivah(f): 6:47am On Dec 25, 2014
aniagoluaustin:

after u check my own..mhahahahhaha every body n checking profile..na wa ohh *confused*
cheesy
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by ityP(m): 6:49am On Dec 25, 2014
smiley
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by ityP(m): 6:50am On Dec 25, 2014
I have this guy who's not rich, and not handsome, but he's confident and can interact very well with anyone... he has his way with words... most girls he wants, he gets... most times when I see him dating a very pretty lady, I'm like: what did the girl see in him Lesson: Women are very emotional creatures, show them so much love and attention, and watch them fall down in obeisance to u!!! those smilingly little things are what girls fall for more...
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by quivah(f): 6:53am On Dec 25, 2014
vislabraye:
If women are not attracted by what they see, how come Mrs. Portiphar lusted after Joseph. I always ask such questions. He had nothing else a high class woman would want apart from his looks.
no no no! that's not an example here ... haven't you seen where beautiful rich women lusted after their gate men? there's always a reason behind it mostly far from their looks ,, maybe their husbands no dey chyke them well.. same can be said for portiphar's wifesmileywink poor womanundecided
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 25, 2014
If u are handsome u will realise that girls loveeeeeeeeee fineboys, they do dont be decieved i have lived my life being loved by girls just cuz i look good....its not like i even have a good personality✔.
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 25, 2014
It's d other way round for me!..due to my shy nature, i still wait for her(s) to make d 1st move despite seeing d craving in their eyes.
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by holysainbj(m): 10:29am On Dec 25, 2014
U stating the obvious
....But e b lik u dy vex
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by agrovick(m): 10:52am On Dec 25, 2014
quivah:

undecided make I look form mother Jesus while he insults me tongue
cheesy cheesy I actually have venom thumb..
Hahaha, fire on, I be ur loyal fan. Merry Xmas
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by aniagoluaustin(m): 11:02am On Dec 25, 2014
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by eempire: 11:03am On Dec 25, 2014
FLAWLES:

So you've been crushing on me for so long and you just telling me now cheesy
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by FLAWLES(f): 11:04am On Dec 25, 2014
eempire:

So you've been crushing on me for so long and you just telling me now cheesy
.now you know cheesy
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by MDelgado(m): 11:19am On Dec 25, 2014
quivah:

help me here... does it worth my KB wink?

Change your Signature, or....
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by vislabraye(m): 11:24am On Dec 25, 2014
quivah:

no no no! that's not an example here ... haven't you seen where beautiful rich women lusted after their gate men? there's always a reason behind it mostly far from their looks ,, maybe their husbands no dey chyke them well.. same can be said for portiphar's wifesmileywink poor womanundecided

It was aid that Joseph was good looking... If the gateman fine like OBJ, the woman go still chike am
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by quivah(f): 11:28am On Dec 25, 2014
MDelgado:

Change your Signature, or....
cheesy could you help me?
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by Princecharmin(m): 11:34am On Dec 25, 2014
FLAWLES:
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Shot Her Shot But I Don't Feel The Same / Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.