Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected (36008 Views)

COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria / PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC / Tony Blair Denies Claims Of Meeting With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by holatin(m): 10:16am On Dec 27, 2014
slikcipher:

What do you know ? Tell that to the 3 youths he killed by firing squad.. Smh...
really ?
you need to do some research about what they did.

Law is a law no matter who break it.

pls what tribe are you ?

I believe you were still a toddler when
Buhari was ruling us in 1984/85, this is
why you don't know him much, just two
years of his ruling poor Nigerians really
felt his good governance. from food war
against indiscipline, food price dropped,
Transportation fares dropped, salary
were paid to School of Nursing Students,
bursary were paid to Polytechnic
Students and University Students. Things
were done without bribing anybody,
politicians who looted our collective
wealth were jailed 21 years with hard
labor. Rich people economy saboteur
were forced to pay Taxes. Ask any of
your brother or Sister at School of
Nursing or Polytechnic or University that
about the bursary. IBB Alias [Corruption]
overthrew this government of the poor
masses in August 1985, and removed the
bursary for our Higher Institution
Students.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Popemax(m): 10:17am On Dec 27, 2014
I've bin watching buhari supportters mostly from North.......wonder what will happen if Jonathan wins next year....is not yet time for any housa man to rule...economy is bad yet we're still living good,making cash and moving forward....allow Jonathan to finish the remaining 4yrs....GEJ till Tinubu shyte gold

1 Like

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Airforce1(m): 10:17am On Dec 27, 2014
mifavour:

sick!

just viewd your profile and u not light skinned

Done wif dis conversation
bye
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Tibins(m): 10:18am On Dec 27, 2014
adeusolu:

REMEMBER THAT HE SAID MUSLIMS SHOULD ONLY VOTE FOR MUSLIM ASPIRANTS!!!

BUHARI FILED IN THE APPLICATION TO ISLAMIZE NIGERIA, BUT WHEN HE GOT OUSTED BY IBB, HE IBB CONTINUED THE REGISTRATION PROCESS WITH ......., IT TOOK GOD....... NO LIES....
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by henryobinna(m): 10:18am On Dec 27, 2014
mifavour:

no go there abeg!
haha..
but no forget, these guys get money oh.

they can provide all your financial needs
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by femmycares(m): 10:18am On Dec 27, 2014
I wonder why some youths have acknowledged over time d fact dat they remain brainless,uneducated nd uncivilised even though they claim to have gone to skool.Somebody that has all the powers needed to islamize his country when he was incharge as the supreme commander nd head of govt,he never did dat.Is it wen he goes thru elections,he could do dat?It's quite unfortunate religion nd ethnicity is chosen above competence which speaks volume the consequences dat await dis great country.Only a fool wil keep doin d same tin 4 16yrs nd expect a different result.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Juliaann(f): 10:19am On Dec 27, 2014
mifavour:

lol this guy needs to buy some sense tho!
ur signature make bad sense.
#APC my leftbutt!
Lol grin
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 27, 2014
Pro Osinbajo wouldnt allow him do that
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by dollarlander: 10:27am On Dec 27, 2014
clevvermind:
Buhari is just a liar. He will fail in his mission.

Parochial minded fellow. You gat no point.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by kjhova(m): 10:28am On Dec 27, 2014
wunmi590:
Some times people tend to forget the bad thing they say when they are angry, evn if people want to vote for you when they remember what you said when you last los they would never vote for you " I will make thie government ungovernable for GEJ" says buhari..

You are not the change we want

The devil we know is better thank the saint we just know...

GEJ til 2019

It is a shame how pretentiously educated folks like you keep regurgitating spoon fed propaganda. Even if those who fed you are wicked enough to do so, you should at least be intelligent enough to "search the scriptures".

A simple google search of the statement "I will make Nigeria ungovernable for jonathan - buhari" will quickly debunk the lies you've been told. But then again, the propaganda peddlers have gambled that you are probably too dumb to do an independent confirmation of your own.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by zudozz: 10:30am On Dec 27, 2014
How many of us here recalled that obasanjo claimed 2 b a born again xtian when he came out of prison n was campaigning 4 d presidency? The fact that people are talking abt voting dis buhari guy shows u how confused n naive d Nigerian populace is. U all telling 29 years after babangida took over from him Nigeria as a country cannot produce a better candidate?

I know he will lose n when that happens. His nephews ll rape maim n kill innocent coppers in d North. I pray my relatives will not b victims becos I ve rejected evil. It ll only happen 2 sai buhari people (southerners n xtians who are supporting him).
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by mcquin(m): 10:32am On Dec 27, 2014
mrborntodoit:

Buhari looks like an old chimp in suit . Chei ! No wonder oyibos called us monkies angry

Well you are monkey. Post a pic to prove you are not.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by victorazy(m): 10:33am On Dec 27, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
we know him

Yes we know him.
No matter his forms
We know him
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by slikcipher(m): 10:35am On Dec 27, 2014
holatin:
really ?
you need to do some research about what they did.

Law is a law no matter who break it.

pls what tribe are you ?

I believe you were still a toddler when
Buhari was ruling us in 1984/85, this is
why you don't know him much, just two
years of his ruling poor Nigerians really
felt his good governance. from food war
against indiscipline, food price dropped,
Transportation fares dropped, salary
were paid to School of Nursing Students,
bursary were paid to Polytechnic
Students and University Students. Things
were done without bribing anybody,
politicians who looted our collective
wealth were jailed 21 years with hard
labor. Rich people economy saboteur
were forced to pay Taxes. Ask any of
your brother or Sister at School of
Nursing or Polytechnic or University that
about the bursary. IBB Alias [Corruption]
overthrew this government of the poor
masses in August 1985, and removed the
bursary for our Higher Institution
Students.

Sharap.... Law he had to trucate.....
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by duni04(m): 10:37am On Dec 27, 2014
Billyonaire:
Let him also deny saying he will stabilize the price of crude oil - daft.

Let him deny overthrowing the democratically elected government of Shagari - coupist

Let him deny saying that monkeys and baboons will soak in blood - Extremist.

Let him deny saying that muslims should vote for a person who will defend their faith - Islamist.

Let him deny being nominated as their nagotiator by Boko Haram - terrorist.

After all said and done, let him deny being above 72yrs old - Above Retirement Age.
Some of these allegations against Buhari are so conc, they can't be swept under the carpet or wished away by overzealous spokespersons. He'll have to come out and defend himself one day.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by menesheh(m): 10:39am On Dec 27, 2014
What will he say before
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by holatin(m): 10:40am On Dec 27, 2014
slikcipher:

Sharap.... Law he had to trucate.....
I should shut up.

I will let dat pass, tell me d law he truncate and where d law is in the constitution.

What tribe re you from ?
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by duni04(m): 10:40am On Dec 27, 2014
zudozz:
How many of us here recalled that obasanjo claimed 2 b a born again xtian when he came out of prison n was campaigning 4 d presidency? The fact that people are talking abt voting dis buhari guy shows u how confused n naive d Nigerian populace is. U all telling 29 years after babangida took over from him Nigeria as a country cannot produce a better candidate?

I know he will lose n when that happens. His nephews ll rape maim n kill innocent coppers in d North. I pray my relatives will not b victims becos I ve rejected evil. It ll only happen 2 sai buhari people (southerners n xtians who are supporting him).
Sadly true. Buhari is so popular up north that if he loses next year, there's a 99.9% chance that plenty of southerners will be killed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Misogynist2014(m): 10:42am On Dec 27, 2014
That's the goal of every muslim if they want to have 'ever virgins' in heaven. cheesy ällah loves konji
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by victorazy(m): 10:44am On Dec 27, 2014
Popemax:
I've bin watching buhari supportters mostly from North.......wonder what will happen if Jonathan wins next year....is not yet time for any housa man to rule...economy is bad yet we're still living good,making cash and moving forward....allow Jonathan to finish the remaining 4yrs....GEJ till Tinubu shyte gold

May Allah give u house in Asokoro
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by 9jagobetta: 10:46am On Dec 27, 2014
.Buhari should state it out and make it as a matter of legal binding on himself that he will never islamise or do anything that connote or relate to islamising Nigeria or anything that has to do with sharia in our Nation. and that he will face governance and not religion, and he will clearly separate religion from government. We are Nigerians with freedom to any religion of our choice, and this shouldn't be on papers alone but should be legally implemented. we can not all be Christian or Muslim or any other religion as the case may be. Now Buhari has a credible records in the past, but a lot has changed over the time that we Nigerians find it difficult to trust any leader, politician or anybody, and this is a fault from the so called leaders and politicians who have chosen to make Nigeria volatile by heating up the society with corruption, ethnic/religion/tribal politic, Creating division in Nigeria and among Nigerians, they bastardized and jeopardized the orientation of our people. Some so called leaders and politicians are so wicked, heartless and corrupt such that they steal our National wealth to enrich themselves, take it abroad to enrich other country's economy and use it against us to cause problems: joblessness, economic downfall, inflation, lack of social amenities and hardship of the highest order etc. There was a time Nigerians voted Muslim/Muslim president with one mind, without fear because then, we were sincerely one, believing in our National anthem and pledge. Now to be sincere, from my own opinion and the present state of the Nation, the two presidential candidate presented by the two major and popular political parties are not the best of what we want, in fact to some Nigerians they are evil and we are left with the choice of choosing lesser evil... May God help us Nigerians.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by dablazor: 10:46am On Dec 27, 2014
Just A Thought... If Buhari If Elected Would Be Fully Commited To The Fight Against Corruption, The Rule Of Law Would Frustrate Him, Only God Knows What Then He Would Do, Maybe Go Dictator On Us All Overnight.
There Are Alot Of Considerations Here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by xtremrules(m): 10:47am On Dec 27, 2014
THUNDER4real:
Father of Boko haram, If at-all you are elected as president, May a strong group rise and make Nigeria un-governable for you. General my foot and Buhari my yash.......
You're quite sentimental. You make this comment because non of your relation or you have died due to boko-haram activities. lol. what if such group starts as you plead and your life and your relative's is taken to warn Buahri will that be cool? ya I hope so. when things like this happen the masses suffer most not politicians. You could as well withdraw your comment and make intelligent argument.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by cmoneke: 10:49am On Dec 27, 2014
TunjiMsp:
Buhari never said sharia should be accepted all over the country, but should be recognised by law Of the country so that who choose to be tried in a sharia court can have his or her request granted

Lol. Bro ur funny oooo can u accept christain law in ur courts in d norths if u can is ok by me but first u have to armend our nigeria constitution our constit have. D. Name of muhamed. About 53 times n mosque like 72 times but noting like church or jesus so hw do we move ffw if u don't won't to see d name of jesus or church in our constit lol bro it won't work everytin is in ur hands u guys in d north make d move so we can accept d change u offer
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by diamond88: 10:50am On Dec 27, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by olan4ward: 10:51am On Dec 27, 2014
Sai buhari!

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by victorazy(m): 10:51am On Dec 27, 2014
xtremrules:

You're quite sentimental. You make this comment because non of your relation or you have died due to boko-haram activities. lol. what if such group starts as you plead and your life and your relative's is taken to warn Buahri will that be cool? ya I hope so. when things like this happen the masses suffer most not politicians. You could as well withdraw your comment and make intelligent argument.

So na GEJ killed the people, ur relations?
Even if he enter as president in 2019 another strong group will rise against his gov
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Doncolio(m): 10:59am On Dec 27, 2014
Going by the comment of those who believe that GMB wants to turn Nigeria into a sharia nation; Your summed up greatest argument is that he's just waiting to get power.

The question is when in the history of Africa do you think a man has more power? As a Military or Civilian.....?

Please vote wisely.

#GodBlessNigeria
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 27, 2014
Like President Obasanjo before the 1999 election,
General Buhari’s political experience is limited to that
of military Head of State. Buhari came to power as a
result of a 1983 New Year’s Eve coup against the
democratically elected Shehu Shagari. The eviction of
Shagari came as a welcome relief as did Buhari’s
promise to root out corruption. That relief, however,
was short-lived as Nigerians watched despairingly as
the Buhari regime’s promises to revive the economy
and wipe out rampant corruption withered during 20
months of heavy-handed, largely ineffective rule.
In May 1984, Buhari ordered the brutal expulsion of
700,000 illegal immigrants from neighboring African
states, jailed hundreds of political opponents and
muzzled a once aggressive press. His loyalty to the
military also came into question as he dismissed
30,000 soldiers as a cost-cutting measure. Buhari
also soured Nigeria’s relations with Britain, when he
was accused of masterminding a clumsy and
unsuccessful attempt in July 1984 to kidnap President
Shagari’s brother-in-law, former Transport Minister
Umaru Dikko. Moreover, Buhari undermined
traditional rulers throughout Nigeria, slashing their
benefits and questioning their authority.

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by koikoi2(m): 11:08am On Dec 27, 2014
Lie
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by koikoi2(m): 11:08am On Dec 27, 2014
I will never trust Buhari except he gives his life to Christ and go for complete deliverance at scoan .
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by annibro(f): 11:09am On Dec 27, 2014
Abugab:
Do people even know what it will take to Islamize Nigeria? This is a democracy and it will take the legislative process of both houses of the national assembly to debate and pass the bill even if it comes. Why do we waste time on an issue like this, how many Christians have we heard punished under Sharia law in the states that practice sharia today? Nigerians should direct issues based questions to Buhari and let us know how he intends to tackle them and leave diversionary politics (divide & control) as we have had for the past 15 years. Buhari means well for Nigeria, that's my thought.

Please help me tell dem. Can he forcefully implement a law without it passing tru d house of rep & senate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Okorocha Should Start Sewing His Prison Uniform - Uche Onyeagucha / BBNaija: Fani-Kayode Blasts MURIC For Demanding A Ban On Reality TV Show / Full List Of Saraki’s Property In 2003

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.