Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP (70077 Views)

See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag / 3 Zimbawean Prostitutes Strip Man Unclad On New Year's Day For Failing To Pay / Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by zadok60: 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
cry
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by zadok60: 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
"HE IS FOND OF TRYING TO BE A NICE GUY,WHENEVER I MAKE HER UPSET"
Honestly bro,you gave a roasted meat to your dog to look after..you don't need to blame any of them,because you joined both of them together yourself..
that means you ain't caring,rather you leave you duty for someone else to do.
if i may asK,what's your own definition of LOVE?

1 Like

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by oshaosha2014(m): 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

So lemme get this straight, you're ok with a random guy at the party touching your gf here and there, and even shout at her to oblige and stop making a big deal about it (it's only a game), but you're not ok with your best friend having sex with her?

I really don't see why you're complaining. She simply took your blessing, and continued the 'devil's basket' in a more comfortable setting, with a more pleasurable candidate. It was only a game lipsrsealed

This is the reply you get from a prostitute.... Very loose.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by kizolala(m): 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

So lemme get this straight, you're ok with a random guy at the party touching your gf here and there, and even shout at her to oblige and stop making a big deal about it (it's only a game), but you're not ok with your best friend having sex with her?

I really don't see why you're complaining. She simply took your blessing, and continued the 'devil's basket' in a more comfortable setting, with a more pleasurable candidate. It was only a game lipsrsealed

my guy, it was just a game of devils basket. he was told to touch right? so don't blame d nigga.

moral lesson; don't start what u can finish and neva entrust ur babe to a nigar.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by SenatorJames(m): 9:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
FriedPlantain:
OP I hope you know Amadioha will strike your left ball dead with this foolish lies you are peddling this early new year. angryIs your girlfriend a man Or how do you explain your closest pal having sex with your best friend in his house? I thought you said the guy lives with youNigga, today is just Jan 3rd and you created this thread very early this morning, don't tell me you did all these this morning and still had time to type this your yeye post as well. Na Sango go finish you! angryTwo years or since February, I know you are dull but at least get your lies right bro.

Friedplantain
With this your investigative talent, you would have been better of, being among the UN intellegence group sent to the Northern Nigeria to investigate the sponsor of Boko haram. kudos to you.

I have no point to oppose how you exposed the op.

1 Like

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Chrisdavis: 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
it is easier to drain the water when its still at the feet than when it has reached the shoulders tomorow when you must have married her,she may sleep with your best friend with excuse that u are not caring wise up!
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by tecno4life(m): 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
sibepoc:
I discoverd One of my closest pal whom i had lived with for over two years had sex with my girlfriend in his house. My friend use to have a party on the 1st of January yearly, after the watchnight service we go to his place to catch fun with other invited people. While the party was going on we decided to spice up the party by doing this game we all know as devil's basket, the game fell on my girlfriends turn and a guy was asked to touch three parts in her body of which he touched her bossom, her behind and another part in my presence, my girlfriend got upset and walked into the house(the party was outside the house but in the compound), i was going to stop her and explain that it was only a game that she should come back, she made a scene and got me angry and i shouted on her. She ran in this time around crying and with that act she almost destroyed the mood of everyone at the party. I left her, continued my job at the party(DJ) and my friend went in (he's fond of trying to be a nice guy to her when i make her upset of sumtin) to talk to her or whatever of sort. It was from there it happened, i wouldnt have known if his sister hadn't caught them in the act and told me on 3rd of January. I asked both of them and they didnt deny it. I'm trying to break up with my girlfriend but she's crying all heaven and hell her saying it was little of my fault, that my friend makes her happy when i dont and gives her more attention than I do but that she loves me so much and could die if i leave her. Pls note: My close friend and my girlfriend lives with me which has been since february. So please guys what do i do about this situation?

@op

1 Share

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by DocAdray(f): 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
sophieabou:
pls wats d meanin of odikwa?av bn willing 2 knw d meanin of dat word cus a singer said it whilst singer.

Odikwa means 'it is really...'
Hope you understand?
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
DocAdray:

Odikwa means 'it is really...'
Hope you understand?
oh tnx.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by SujiAndrew(m): 8:53am On May 17, 2016
Two Kinds of Morality http://www.sujiandrewsblog.tk/2016/05/two-kinds-of-morality.html?m=1
What is the role of morality in our Christian walk?
This post will clarify your doubts about what the true morality is.
Be blessed in the name of our lord Jesus Christ.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.