Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP (70103 Views)

See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag / 3 Zimbawean Prostitutes Strip Man Unclad On New Year's Day For Failing To Pay / Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by FuturePresido30(m): 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
helica:
u will not understand,retationship is not all about love sometimes u need to add maturity to it to make it work my ex was something else sometimes he act so stupid and at the end of the day he will tell me that it's' because of the love that he has for me I understand that when u love someone u act stupid but sometimes u need to use ur sense so that u will not loss that person u love so much anyway it's a long story can u believe that he but a phone for me just because we have a little fight he came to my house to collect the phone from me like I said before it Is a very long story I was with him for five years
He came to collect back a fone he bought out of his goodwill? **surprised*** depends on his age as @d tym he did dat. Its ok like u said to love wholeheartdly but care must be taken not to be possesive. Its better wen love btw 2pple is balanced but it rarely happens in any relationship. The problem wit him is that he loves wit all his heart(unlike wat guys do thses days) and that makes him hurt wen there is a threat his relationship. Well both ways its somhow good and somehow not too good
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Sappyman(m): 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
Bros why all these lies today. The year is still very young and new. Give us more details so that we can verify the accuracy of your story. You nor just try at all.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Sezua(m): 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
sibepoc:

She's not just a girlfriend. I want to get married to her
don't get it twisted, i don't believe your story!
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by sibepoc(m): 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
resocorp:
1. Why didnt you pay the fine to avoid sm1 else touching your woman

2. She has a right to be upset as u didnt do No1.

3. You should have let her calm down n come around herself at her own time or learn from your friend and act like Mr. Nice.

4. Your friend took advantage of your lapse and ur girl, banish him for life.

5. Your girl bleeped up big time, he that has no sin cast the 1st stone but also, everybody dey thief, but na person whey dem catch be ole.

That you let her go or not despite her pleas depends on if u can forgive or not.
Yeah i've banished my friend and forgiven her. She's done so much good for me and i cant leave her at least this is the first time i'm noticing this. Tho, it may have been happening before as people here have been sayin but i have to believe and hope it hasnt happened before and give her a 2nd chance. Of all the girls i've ever dated, she's shown more love to me. and believe me, i had a lot of faults in this situation.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by sibepoc(m): 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
Sappyman:
Bros why all these lies today. The year is still very young and new. Give us more details so that we can verify the accuracy of your story. You nor just try at all.
You dont expect me to type textbook here. I had to summarize as much as i could. Forgive me if i didnt express myself well but if u want clarification about anything just ask. I hope others could also learn from my experience also cos what i posted her is the gospel truth before God and man
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by sibepoc(m): 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
Sezua:
don't get it twisted, i don't believe your story!
Whether u believe or not, the truth is the truth
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by romzyxy(m): 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
FuturePresido30:
Very painful wen its a close friend..happened to me in the past. Forgiven them but they aren't a part of my life anymore. But you should forgive them bro. In ma case none even apologised to me but I did the needful.....That ur friend isn't your best friend afterall and your woman,I don't know wahat to say about her...goodluck bro

how did you forgive them? plx illustrate, it might be needful.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by sptsadiku: 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
THE NIGERIA custom SERVICE (NCS) is currently giving out
impounded vehicle at affordable auction prize,1st HAND
TOKUNBO cars, never been used in Nigeria.
These cars were seized as a result of illegal importation
into the country; They are readily available in give-away
price
This car are in seme border ports in Nigeria Awaiting
removal by Clearance.
NAME: FASHANU ADEBOYE (PUBLIC RELATION
OFFICER OF NIGERIA custom,SEME BORDER COMMAND)
CONTACT NUMBER: +234-8063-500-518
CONTACT ADDRESS-:2025A Badagry Express
Way,Operation 2-Enforcement office(ZONE A),SEME
BORDER COMMAND (boundary between Nigeria and
Cotonou,seme border port),Lagos,Nigeria.
OFFICE MAILING ADDRESS-:semecommand@g
mail.com
cars AVAILABLE
CAR MAKE CAR MODEL PRICE LIMIT
TOYOTA CAMRY #400000-800000
COROLLA #500000-800000
AVALON #550000-750000
HIGHLANDER #650000-1000000
VENZA #800000-12000000
LAND CRUISER #850000-1000000
NISSAN ALL MODELS
LAND ROVER ALL MODEL #800000-1250000
BMW ALL MODEL #400000-800000
MERCEDES BENZ ALL MODEL #400000-85000
HEAVY DUTY TRAILERS AND TRUCK AT AFFORDABLE PRIZE
and lots more………
ALL BUYERS SHOULD NOTE THAT BUYING OF NIGERIA
AUCTION VEHICLES HAS NO COMPLICATIONS WHAT SO
EVER,SINCE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS WILL BE
HANDED OVER TO CUSTOMERS TO AVOID SUCH
INDIVIDUAL BUYING FOR HIS/HER PERSONAL USE
All new buyer should make a scan copy of the following to
semecommand@gmail.com:-
a. National id card, international passport or driver's
license.
b. Local Gov. of origin certificate.
c. Birth certificate.
d. A colored passport photograph. (for warehouse permit)
Regards from (NCS)
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by FuturePresido30(m): 11:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
romzyxy:

how did you forgive them? plx illustrate, it might be needful.
Well as a Christain I did d needful although it was a difficult task for me but I kept both at distance. The painful part was after my supposed best friend confessed to the crime,he did not apologise but said he did it to show me dat women cudnt be trusted...imagine d nonsense! D girl on her part tried to explain some bullshit to me but of wat need was it anyway? She too didn't apologise tho I barely gv her d audience she wanted. And then I told myslf I had to help myslf by forgiving them first and erase dem from my mind which I did....it was nt easy bro but wen I rembr d part of OUR LORD's PRAYER where it says "Forgive us our tresspases....." , then u realise u hv no option but to forgive pple no matter wat..by d way dis one u asking,hv u been a victim?
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Yusphull(m): 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Mugu of life

grin grin grin
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
DocAdray:
Chai! Odikwa very risky oh! Diaris God...
grin
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by romzyxy(m): 11:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
FuturePresido30:
Well as a Christain I did d needful although it was a difficult task for me but I kept both at distance. The painful part was after my supposed best friend confessed to the crime,he did not apologise but said he did it to show me dat women cudnt be trusted...imagine d nonsense! D girl on her part tried to explain some bullshit to me but of wat need was it anyway? She too didn't apologise tho I barely gv her d audience she wanted. And then I told myslf I had to help myslf by forgiving them first and erase dem from my mind which I did....it was nt easy bro but wen I rembr d part of OUR LORD's PRAYER where it says "Forgive us our tresspases....." , then u realise u hv no option but to forgive pple no matter wat..by d way dis one u asking,hv u been a victim?

mine is not the girlfriend thing. Actually I was betrayed by my best friend over money issue. The worst of it is that I wud v loose my life if not for God. And he didn't show any remorse. This is a guy I helped and we became best of friendx that pipu thought we are brothers.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by brightisodje(m): 11:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
sibepoc:
I discoverd One of my closest pal whom i had lived with for over two years had sex with my girlfriend in his house. My friend use to have a party on the 1st of January yearly, after the watchnight service we go to his place to catch fun with other invited people. While the party was going on we decided to spice up the party by doing this game we all know as devil's basket, the game fell on my girlfriends turn and a guy was asked to touch three parts in her body of which he touched her bossom, her behind and another part in my presence, my girlfriend got upset and walked into the house(the party was outside the house but in the compound), i was going to stop her and explain that it was only a game that she should come back, she made a scene and got me angry and i shouted on her. She ran in this time around crying and with that act she almost destroyed the mood of everyone at the party. I left her, continued my job at the party(DJ) and my friend went in (he's fond of trying to be a nice guy to her when i make her upset of sumtin) to talk to her or whatever of sort. It was from there it happened, i wouldnt have known if his sister hadn't caught them in the act and told me on 3rd of January. I asked both of them and they didnt deny it. I'm trying to break up with my girlfriend but she's crying all heaven and hell her saying it was little of my fault, that my friend makes her happy when i dont and gives her more attention than I do but that she loves me so much and could die if i leave her. Pls note: My close friend and my girlfriend lives with me which has been since february. So please guys what do i do about this situation?
guy u b big cow how u go allow ur girlfriend dey party wen den dey play devils number in fact d story na lie hisssss
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by oluchijud(f): 12:58am On Jan 05, 2015
What kind of ladies is our society raising these days? What kind of 'best friends' do our youths keep too? How old is the OP?.. 12?.. If you really loved the gal like you claimed, you wldn't have let her participate in such a game When she did, you should have bailed her out of the situation.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by InvertedHammer: 1:20am On Jan 05, 2015
sibepoc:
I discoverd One of my closest pal whom i had lived with for over two years had sex with my girlfriend in his house. My friend use to have a party on the 1st of January yearly, after the watchnight service we go to his place to catch fun with other invited people. While the party was going on we decided to spice up the party by doing this game we all know as devil's basket, the game fell on my girlfriends turn and a guy was asked to touch three parts in her body of which he touched her bossom, her behind and another part in my presence, my girlfriend got upset and walked into the house(the party was outside the house but in the compound), i was going to stop her and explain that it was only a game that she should come back, she made a scene and got me angry and i shouted on her. She ran in this time around crying and with that act she almost destroyed the mood of everyone at the party. I left her, continued my job at the party(DJ) and my friend went in (he's fond of trying to be a nice guy to her when i make her upset of sumtin) to talk to her or whatever of sort. It was from there it happened, i wouldnt have known if his sister hadn't caught them in the act and told me on 3rd of January. I asked both of them and they didnt deny it. I'm trying to break up with my girlfriend but she's crying all heaven and hell her saying it was little of my fault, that my friend makes her happy when i dont and gives her more attention than I do but that she loves me so much and could die if i leave her. Pls note: My close friend and my girlfriend lives with me which has been since february. So please guys what do i do about this situation?
/
This girl has no reason to be in any kind of relationship with an id.iot like you.

You played a game in which your girlfriend was practically defiled in your presence. And you call yourself a man.

The girl should have dumped your ignorant a#ss a long time ago.

If not, you two deserve each other.

\

1 Like

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by phlame(m): 1:31am On Jan 05, 2015
@op... This girl knows ur weakness... When she does something wrong, all she has 2 do is say "I'M SORRY" and U let it slide...

I have a girlfriend who does things that annoys me and anytime she says i'm sorry i just forget about it and let it go but its's not like she knows that i'm sorry works always and now tends to keep repeating those annoying things. I'm having to give her the silent treatment and think of what to do with her cos i dont wanna break up. Am i at fault?

Anywayz

Its non of my business
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Elinob(m): 6:44am On Jan 05, 2015
Don't be surprise to hear that causes is not a new thing, chai that was a new year gift she can offer to the guy
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by pryzlez: 7:12am On Jan 05, 2015
OP, Y is the heading not "my best friend had Sex with my girlfriend"?

Any which ways, I think you should just free them jare. They've both made their choice, mistake or not. Who knows how long they have been shagging each other.

Guy, start 2015 on a bright note, you have a lot to achieve this year, abeg no allow some mofos drag u baq
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 05, 2015
DocAdray:
Chai! Odikwa very risky oh! Diaris God...
pls wats d meanin of odikwa?av bn willing 2 knw d meanin of dat word cus a singer said it whilst singer.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 05, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

So lemme get this straight, you're ok with a random guy at the party touching your gf here and there, and even shout at her to oblige and stop making a big deal about it (it's only a game), but you're not ok with your best friend having sex with her?

I really don't see why you're complaining. She simply took your blessing, and continued the 'devil's basket' in a more comfortable setting, with a more pleasurable candidate. It was only a game lipsrsealed
lwkmfh oo,naso jawe.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 05, 2015
yomi007k:
According to Devils basket game u always have an option of fine, why wasn't dat chosen?
In other words, u shud know dat "ds ho's aint loyal"....d rest is up to u.
ds my guy don turn chris brown o *giggles*
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by zheroes(m): 9:35am On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=sibepoc post=29439649] he touched her bossom, her behind and another part in my presence, ?[[/b]/quote]
op
please check the bold. what game are you guys playing? what is the other part that you didnt mention? you guya are playing with each others parts so bro dont complain, look for someones part to touch, after all its touching game.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by DONFASZY(m): 10:11am On Jan 05, 2015
Ur party is an act of stupidity,we have traditionals n mentality here on like spatacus movies that u can get ur dick sucked by a strance b4 u ram ur gal

Dis is nt d 1st time ur hopless brainless galf n boyf ve bin havin sex...d painful point is....hw can my gf open her legs like dat for many God no hw long and durin a emotional times cryin n stil do same...

If na me....I go boko haram her face n for my friend...e go run tins wit hospital for a week wit his joystick findin it hard to heal

Na joke I dey o....e no fit happen to me....wit my loudest voice....show me ur house mak I come send both packing since u no get sense....cos wen u r out...ur bf is killin ur treasure at home
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by FuturePresido30(m): 10:45am On Jan 05, 2015
romzyxy:

mine is not the girlfriend thing. Actually I was betrayed by my best friend over money issue. The worst of it is that I wud v loose my life if not for God. And he didn't show any remorse. This is a guy I helped and we became best of friendx that pipu thought we are brothers.
Its only women and money is involved you know who true friends are..you have to be wise to really take a stand when these sorts of stuffs happen...so many wolf in sheep's clothing bro. Don't be foolish and still fink he is a friend..No! Forgive him but move on with ur life.Show him who has d bigger heart
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by josite: 10:56am On Jan 05, 2015
if if married to him,she can have sex with any man she wants.all your options are already prescribed by law.divorce or seperation ,so tell your friend to go look for another gf.simple.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 05, 2015
dont ask me what to do guy, she's a hoe and let her roll...i dont give a Bleep of her tears...more will happen behind ur back again...let the snake just crawl away bfre u commit murder
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by romzyxy(m): 11:36am On Jan 05, 2015
FuturePresido30:
Its only women and money is involved you know who true friends are..you have to be wise to really take a stand when these sorts of stuffs happen...so many wolf in sheep's clothing bro. Don't be foolish and still fink he is a friend..No! Forgive him but move on with ur life.Show him who has d bigger heart

Thank you. mayb I ll just forgive him and move on

1 Like

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Wldzgr8st(m): 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
you have jst made a comment
killerman47:
Thank God, I no longer comment on silly Post!!!
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by yomi007k(m): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
sophieabou:
ds my guy don turn chris brown o *giggles*
Bou, wetin man go do?
I don see plenty n I don learn.
wink
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by cabobongi(m): 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
well with what i see that is not the first time your guy dey do the thing well it happens do whatever pleases you dude tongue
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by GoodFaith: 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
sibepoc:
She need to die
Run
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by awa(m): 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
@ Poster,

Leave your girl friend. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.