Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP (70020 Views)

See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag / 3 Zimbawean Prostitutes Strip Man Unclad On New Year's Day For Failing To Pay / Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:53am On Jan 03, 2015
FriedPlantain:
OP I hope you know Amadioha will strike your left ball dead with this foolish lies you are peddling this early new year. angryIs your girlfriend a man Or how do you explain your closest pal having sex with your best friend?Nigga, today is just Jan 3rd and you created this thread very early this morning, don't tell me you did all these this morning and still had time to type this your yeye post as well. Na Sango go finish you! angryTwo years or since February, I know you are dull but at least get your lies right bro.

Friedplantain
Busted case close

1 Like

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by luigiajah(m): 8:57am On Jan 03, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Mugu of life
God Bless You, Sir
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by iamrealdeji(m): 8:59am On Jan 03, 2015
stunningjudy:

Y shd he give his friend yellow card? Stop been biased. Both of them deserve red card. And op, y will your gf be living with u? Abi I no read well?
Maybe she's an orphan
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by judajix(m): 9:13am On Jan 03, 2015
hmmmmm first of all...in my opinion the guy isn't losing...he is still getting used to the new year aside the 2 years and February part.....but one advice I always give to guys is never allow ur friend become acquainted to ur gf for any reason....that shiit will always happen trust me it will....if u are willing to experiment it try it out and watch from afar

2 Likes

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by judajix(m): 9:15am On Jan 03, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Maybe she's an orphan

prolly they are all in skul.....its usual in skul.....prolly the gf joined them the February 2014 that's I think he meant
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by sibepoc(m): 9:19am On Jan 03, 2015
seedord247:
first of all.. which kind foolish game be that self.. person go touch my girl boobs and i go dey look..Mbannu

2nd... why you tell you friend to go beg your gurl You nor sabi her passcode to get her calm down....

well i assume you are still a teenager shaaa..
I didnt send him to go beg her, he went himself. He's fond of forming Mr. Nice guy and i'm no teenager, i'm 25
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by sibepoc(m): 9:21am On Jan 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
I wanted to tell you to bow out slowly so that she won't hurt too much but then I saw the part she blamed you for what happened............

Breakup Asaply! Let them continue.
She said it to have a little sense of justification, but still admitted what she did was wrong and no justifyable
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by sibepoc(m): 9:22am On Jan 03, 2015
alberto2k:
Give her Red card, then give ur guy Yellow card... Shikenah!

P.S: keep ur next catch away from dat Nigga else u might end up breaking up with all of ur catch
The worst part is that his girl is catching feelings for me, and i've done all to avoid her so as not to be in such temptation
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by sibepoc(m): 9:23am On Jan 03, 2015
Ipledge:
One of the reasons I hate commited relationship,the only thing I can advice d oo is suicide,am sorry if that's wrong advice...thinking of that scene can make some that is very jealous like me run mad
like u are in my shoes right now, i feel like i'm going mad, my legs are shaking
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by sibepoc(m): 9:25am On Jan 03, 2015
jamesversion:
Today is the 3rd of January..

What year did all that happen?
Two days ago
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by sibepoc(m): 9:28am On Jan 03, 2015
FriedPlantain:
OP I hope you know Amadioha will strike your left ball dead with this foolish lies you are peddling this early new year. angryIs your girlfriend a man Or how do you explain your closest pal having sex with your best friend in his house? I thought you said the guy lives with youNigga, today is just Jan 3rd and you created this thread very early this morning, don't tell me you did all these this morning and still had time to type this your yeye post as well. Na Sango go finish you! angryTwo years or since February, I know you are dull but at least get your lies right bro.

Friedplantain

1 Like

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by iamrealdeji(m): 9:28am On Jan 03, 2015
judajix:

prolly they are all in skul.....its usual in skul.....prolly the gf joined them the February 2014 that's I think he meant
I see
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by sibepoc(m): 9:29am On Jan 03, 2015
FriedPlantain:
OP I hope you know Amadioha will strike your left ball dead with this foolish lies you are peddling this early new year. angryIs your girlfriend a man Or how do you explain your closest pal having sex with your best friend in his house? I thought you said the guy lives with youNigga, today is just Jan 3rd and you created this thread very early this morning, don't tell me you did all these this morning and still had time to type this your yeye post as well. Na Sango go finish you! angryTwo years or since February, I know you are dull but at least get your lies right bro.

Friedplantain
I dont know what to say to you but i typed this cause i couldnt think striaght and needed real advice, i didnt expect to be termed a liar for this. This is the first time i'm creating such post, i also created it so others out there would learn from my experience
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by sibepoc(m): 9:32am On Jan 03, 2015
Dorisbest:
Story 4 the gods. Today is 3 january. Wen did his sister tel u this trash undecided
The sister told me last night, i was even in his house(family house) when she told me while my girlfriend was in my own personal house, on telling me that night, i immediately packed my things and left that night. I couldnt sleep there. I needed the truth
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by sibepoc(m): 9:33am On Jan 03, 2015
luigiajah:

To Err Is Human But To Forgive Is Divine.. If you're sure She's not bleeping other guys. Forgive.. I'll advice you to set a little trap for her If she falls.. SEND THOSE BLEEPERS OUT OF YOUR HOUSE
Thanks
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by sibepoc(m): 9:36am On Jan 03, 2015
judajix:
hmmmmm first of all...in my opinion the guy isn't losing...he is still getting used to the new year aside the 2 years and February part.....but one advice I always give to guys is never allow ur friend become acquainted to ur gf for any reason....that shiit will always happen trust me it will....if u are willing to experiment it try it out and watch from afar
I think that was the mistake i made. I let them get too close to each other
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by khia: 9:37am On Jan 03, 2015
Rufdyamond come and read this. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by sibepoc(m): 9:40am On Jan 03, 2015
judajix:

Yeah i and my friend were living together before she came to join us in the month of february. But not in school
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 03, 2015
khia:
Read what if I may ask
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 03, 2015
khia:
He said GIRLFRND not WIFE...in every 12 dia must be a judas so u don't expect not to ve a loose one amongst all dem lots...
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by stunningjudy(f): 10:07am On Jan 03, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Maybe she's an orphan
Lolz
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by stunningjudy(f): 10:12am On Jan 03, 2015
alberto2k:

Bae, am not being Bias... They bottom line of my opinion is >
Its bro over hoes
Issoryt. A bro that sleeps with ur babe isn't a bro.

3 Likes

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by khia: 10:12am On Jan 03, 2015
rufdyamond:

He said GIRLFRND not WIFE...in every 12 dia must be a judas so u don't expect not to ve a loose one amongst all dem lots...

Keep making up excuses for their infidelity and sexcapades that you said Nigeria frowns upon. grin
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 03, 2015
khia:

Keep making up excuses for their infidelity and sexcapades that you said Nigeria frowns upon. grin
No u re wrong..aint making excuses for anybody but reminding you of the exact topic of discussion...as a gf she holds u no ryt, as u also hold her no ryt...u aint paid a dime on her head and she could give her body to who ever she pleases, as she is still free and single....or u wana blame a country or its citizens for a mans failure to hold his gf
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 03, 2015
stunningjudy:

Issoryt. A bro that sleeps with ur babe isn't a bro.
God bless yur brain...u re soooo on point
And just to add ...a babe dat sleep with yur bro aint a babe but a fu<kn hoe....
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by sneak3(m): 10:32am On Jan 03, 2015
Seeking for advices like dis annoys me..when you that the Only thing to do is to severe the relationship from both end.

For God sake this isn't d 1st because luck ran out on them and they were caughtthis time?

Forget her apology and her ill-fated tears ur girl isn't even remorseful. Imagine blaming you for dastardly act (GEJ favourite word)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 03, 2015
Ipledge:
One of the reasons I hate commited relationship,the only thing I can advice d oo is suicide,am sorry if that's wrong advice...thinking of that scene can make some that is very jealous like me run mad
u are just like my ex
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by stunningjudy(f): 10:37am On Jan 03, 2015
rufdyamond:

God bless yur brain...u re soooo on point
And just to add ...a babe dat sleep with yur bro aint a babe but a fu<kn hoe....
wink
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 03, 2015
shocked
eraly:
Dis guy no write dis 'script' well atall. Chai..
shocked shocked
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Alexisu: 11:02am On Jan 03, 2015
There is no justifiable reason for her to do dat.
I think its not even their first time.

For me, I won't take it.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Hazardd(m): 11:06am On Jan 03, 2015
go borrow gun na.you fit borrow my own.
What are you waiting for.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Dorisbest(f): 11:10am On Jan 03, 2015
sibepoc:

The sister told me last night, i was even in his house(family house) when she told me while my girlfriend was in my own personal house, on telling me that night, i immediately packed my things and left that night. I couldnt sleep there. I needed the truth
wat date was last night

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Effanga Marilyn Releases Sexy Bikini Photo After Covenant University Sex Scandal / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.