Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP (70023 Views)

See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag / 3 Zimbawean Prostitutes Strip Man Unclad On New Year's Day For Failing To Pay / Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by tefund(m): 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
all these so called friends..they are not actually friends but enemies in disguise
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by KingBish(f): 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
DDeliverer:
She slept with your friend and still had the guts to blame you 4 it? What will I not hear!

Odogwu, send the girl out of your house immediately or we tell seun to ban you 4 life!

Who knows if this is even the first time sef...

Deliverer we would need you and a few other able bodied men to deliver this OP outta his misery.

Last bullet in 2015- This guy's friend and supposed gf are dating on a low key and just needs the OP because of his roof
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Pamcrest(f): 7:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
Op, there's really no excuse for infidelity! Your gf is not really into u. And that guy is not a friend, if all he does is "comfort" your baby anytime u two quarrel....hmmmmm. U are taking a very big risk living in d same house with those two.....they may plot your exit so be wise n evict them. U must either break off with both of them or with one of them....d choice is yours but u can only have one of them or none of them.
My humble submission

1 Like

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Maximus85(m): 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
Story for the gods. Guys, If your girlfriend chests on you, it's all your fault. Why?
1. It's either you stupidly chose the wrong girl or
2. You didn't cover all her grounds.

If you are with a girl just cos of her looks, no be only you get eyes ooo. Guys dey wey go perform pass you. Don't believe and behave like you're the best and that no one can take your girlfriend from you.
Some will hate for this, let her know your trust for her is not 100%. Earn her respect. You must know at least one of her immediate family members. She can't dare cheat on U. Except like I said earlier, you chose a wrong girl.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by peromosele: 7:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
My friend if you do not think very fast, you will end up nursing another man baby. Pls send her packing before she damage hour life.please be wise.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Mujinho4b(m): 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
I Cnt liv every1 blivs Dis story. SMH... Sme big lie. Tho it could happen. But Dis 1na lie.. undecided
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by andyanders: 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
OP, if you are smart, go fvck your friend's girlfriend. The fault is your girlfriend and not your guy.Though, one can still blame your friend but the whole blame should fall on your girl.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Sezua(m): 7:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
stunningjudy:

Do u mean what's wrong with him living with his gf? If that's ur question, the answer is everything is wrong with it! undecided
yeah, dats wat i meant, i don't really see wbat is wrong about it
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by xklucvG: 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
Its all your fault because she complained that you don't give her much attention but your friend does and you all live under 1 roof so what do you want her to do. I am sure she even beg you for sex. My advice is if you can't give her the needed attention then set her free though she is in love, but consider if she was your sister what would you do.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Kenneth205(m): 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
orble:

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha #ROFLOL

Yes ooo grin .. Teach her a biq lesson!! grin
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Kenneth205(m): 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
Akinrogun:

baddest guy ever liveth..... add monkey tail, dongoyaro, claro.......slot in Story for d god's by Olamide on repeat mode......#noMercyForHoes#

Bros.. Yes oo.. Hoes aiint loyal.. So u use nd dump dem lyk shit!
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Kenneth205(m): 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
jdbrasco:
lol, who b dis guy? Wat an advice

Lol.. Bros... Na Me Greatken grin grin
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by FuturePresido30(m): 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
helica:
he loved more than I loved him
Someday wen u love a guy more than he loves u, then u will have a feel of what ur ex always felt! Trust me

1 Like

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by DJEhimond(m): 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
These lies must stop!
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by ChukChinCol(m): 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
U love Dj, She love Cj.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by AsherStorm(m): 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Yeah, I def 'know' alright. Well, I've run out of fu.cks to give, but here's a flying rat's assss for ya since ya insist undecided

Now, keep it movin'.

Well I'd rather not fuckkkkkk than getting layed by u... Biiaeeeeeetch
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by sibepoc(m): 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
Pamcrest:
Op, there's really no excuse for infidelity! Your gf is not really into u. And that guy is not a friend, if all he does is "comfort" your baby anytime u two quarrel....hmmmmm. U are taking a very big risk living in d same house with those two.....they may plot your exit so be wise n evict them. U must either break off with both of them or with one of them....d choice is yours but u can only have one of them or none of them.
My humble submission
I broke off wit my friend but still stayed with ma girlfriend. I decided to take some blames for all that happened and decided to give her a second chance. I just love her so much i guess
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by sibepoc(m): 9:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
Maximus85:
Story for the gods. Guys, If your girlfriend chests on you, it's all your fault. Why?
1. It's either you stupidly chose the wrong girl or
2. You didn't cover all her grounds.

If you are with a girl just cos of her looks, no be only you get eyes ooo. Guys dey wey go perform pass you. Don't believe and behave like you're the best and that no one can take your girlfriend from you.
Some will hate for this, let her know your trust for her is not 100%. Earn her respect. You must know at least one of her immediate family members. She can't dare cheat on U. Except like I said earlier, you chose a wrong girl.
Yeah thanks, i guess the mistake i made was covering all her grounds like u said
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by sibepoc(m): 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
Mujinho4b:
I Cnt liv every1 blivs Dis story. SMH... Sme big lie. Tho it could happen. But Dis 1na lie.. undecided
I rarely create thread, as a matter of fact typing that lenghty post was so hard but i just needed help thinking straight at that moment. I needed opinions, but i can promise you i'm not lying. Search on facebook 'Upgraded Sammy' nearly all my pics has my friend with me, he's the one i'm referring to
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by sibepoc(m): 9:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
andyanders:
OP, if you are smart, go fvck your friend's girlfriend. The fault is your girlfriend and not your guy.Though, one can still blame your friend but the whole blame should fall on your girl.
Why my girl?
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by sibepoc(m): 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
Sezua:
yeah, dats wat i meant, i don't really see wbat is wrong about it
She's not just a girlfriend. I want to get married to her
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by sibepoc(m): 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
xklucvG:
Its all your fault because she complained that you don't give her much attention but your friend does and you all live under 1 roof so what do you want her to do. I am sure she even beg you for sex. My advice is if you can't give her the needed attention then set her free though she is in love, but consider if she was your sister what would you do.
Yeah you're very correct on this. Extremely correct, and i'll correct my mistakes on this
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by sibepoc(m): 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
veraiyke:
Yes u caused it. My reason is if u loved her in d first plc u wudnt allow her to pass tru dos touching in d name of game. Two, u provoked her d more telin her it jst a game n evn shouting at her. Three, u abandoned her wen she needed u mst. Four, cox girls easily fall prey to guys hu shower dem care in such situation she felt she had found a companion sinc u preferred ur DJ work over her. Yes she rily loves u hence she wasn't comfortable wit such a nonsense game. If u love her forgive d act n show her love n learn from ur own error. Dnt blame ur guy frnd, he was carried away. More so, he may ve bn vin feelings for her d times u get u girl upset n he is d one dat comforts her. Daz wat women need most. Agn ur guy frnd may ve tot u ursef didn't evn love d girl. So my broda d fault is all urs. I rily dnt blame d girl. However, it is wrong for her or any girl to fall to anoda guy to ve sex wit her cox her guy did such a fin. Bt mark my word, mst girls will fall in such a situation. Itz in der nature. Dey seldomly overcome it.
Thanks for this. Thanks a lot, i've forgiven her and would work on how to be better, i also dont wish such would repeat itself though. I dont want to have to hate women as a whole
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by sibepoc(m): 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
cozy7:
I've always believed that true luv is jealous. Which is y I wouldn't hv allowed my girl engage in "devil's basket ". U mean another man touched all those things b4 ur eyes and u smiled? "Bros, u no well". D girl obviously felt Hot (entered inside) your frd went 2play "Mr Nice guy" n they had fun, since u were busy, (DJ).

Bro, u saw it coming, but u were too busy to understand d signals.
U really know how to make it hurt more, dont you?
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by sibepoc(m): 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
moreeni:
Believe me this isn't the first! She would have stopped at kisses and smoshes knowing you were right outside were this to be their first time. Man, you have no way of knowing the quick sessions that went behind your back when you went to put on the gen, buy bread, answer your boss's call, getting ready to go to work nor the all-day basking... Guy, you are on a long thing grin

God has decided to open your eyes to your true situation lest you claim ignorance in the future. When your other half cannot be trusted to be a team player, then its time to reaccess your situation before its too late. I wish you good luck.
And now i'm confused again, i read some posts and i just wanna break up immediately with her. Like this. But pls doesnt she deserve a second chance?? Is there any chance she wouldn't do this again?
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by sibepoc(m): 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
hotgunz:
den d re scamin us or beta till na 2013/14 story
I may have made mistake on the date, like i said i wasnt thinking straight, but i can tell you this incidence occurred on the 1st, during the early morning 2-3am
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by sibepoc(m): 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
cyberguy72:
just continue fucking her jare.u dnt hv anytin to loose
I actually thought of this, continue bleeping her and still marry another girl but.... I dont just know. I dont wanna be this guy
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by resocorp: 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
1. Why didnt you pay the fine to avoid sm1 else touching your woman

2. She has a right to be upset as u didnt do No1.

3. You should have let her calm down n come around herself at her own time or learn from your friend and act like Mr. Nice.

4. Your friend took advantage of your lapse and ur girl, banish him for life.

5. Your girl bleeped up big time, he that has no sin cast the 1st stone but also, everybody dey thief, but na person whey dem catch be ole.

That you let her go or not despite her pleas depends on if u can forgive or not.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by sibepoc(m): 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
tiarwale:
how old ar u?
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by sibepoc(m): 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
PuntGenius:

These and many other inconsistencies in the story , this Op can lie o
He lives with me but 31st, we go to his family house for the party
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
FuturePresido30:
Someday wen u love a guy more than he loves u, then u will have a feel of what ur ex always felt! Trust me
u will not understand,retationship is not all about love sometimes u need to add maturity to it to make it work my ex was something else sometimes he act so stupid and at the end of the day he will tell me that it's' because of the love that he has for me I understand that when u love someone u act stupid but sometimes u need to use ur sense so that u will not loss that person u love so much anyway it's a long story can u believe that he but a phone for me just because we have a little fight he came to my house to collect the phone from me like I said before it Is a very long story I was with him for five years
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by sibepoc(m): 10:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
chi4ik:
My guy I know its hurt a lot but please don't brake up with her if u really love her. U don't love her for sex but for whom she is. Sex is difficult to resist especially when u always have it with your babe. & also remember her good side but please & please, don't play that game again lean not to trust people especially with woman cos that is d easiest way to loss ur male friends but there maybe an indication that that day wasn't d first time. Remember no one is pafect. All d Best
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Effanga Marilyn Releases Sexy Bikini Photo After Covenant University Sex Scandal / Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.