Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP (70100 Views)

See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag / 3 Zimbawean Prostitutes Strip Man Unclad On New Year's Day For Failing To Pay / Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Sezua(m): 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
stunningjudy:

Y shd he give his friend yellow card? Stop been biased. Both of them deserve red card. And op, y will your gf be living with u? Abi I no read well?
anything wrong with that?
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by biggz82: 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
My guy, if the fucker and the fuckee agree that the last Bleep was sweet there is bond to be another Bleep. use ur mind

1 Like

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
AsherStorm:

Ure a bitchhhhhh... I'm not sorry to say...
If ure not shameless, y are u supporting this act from d babe...
So if ur bf makes u sad, d next thing is to go fucckkkk d next available guy?

Man, get that blind funk outta my face! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by veraiyke(m): 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
Yes u caused it. My reason is if u loved her in d first plc u wudnt allow her to pass tru dos touching in d name of game. Two, u provoked her d more telin her it jst a game n evn shouting at her. Three, u abandoned her wen she needed u mst. Four, cox girls easily fall prey to guys hu shower dem care in such situation she felt she had found a companion sinc u preferred ur DJ work over her. Yes she rily loves u hence she wasn't comfortable wit such a nonsense game. If u love her forgive d act n show her love n learn from ur own error. Dnt blame ur guy frnd, he was carried away. More so, he may ve bn vin feelings for her d times u get u girl upset n he is d one dat comforts her. Daz wat women need most. Agn ur guy frnd may ve tot u ursef didn't evn love d girl. So my broda d fault is all urs. I rily dnt blame d girl. However, it is wrong for her or any girl to fall to anoda guy to ve sex wit her cox her guy did such a fin. Bt mark my word, mst girls will fall in such a situation. Itz in der nature. Dey seldomly overcome it.

1 Like

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by bukiboy(m): 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

So lemme get this straight, you're ok with a random guy at the party touching your gf here and there, and even shout at her to oblige and stop making a big deal about it (it's only a game), but you're not ok with your best friend having sex with her?

I really don't see why you're complaining. She simply took your blessing, and continued the 'devil's basket' in a more comfortable setting, with a more pleasurable candidate. It was only a game lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by cozy7(m): 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
I've always believed that true luv is jealous. Which is y I wouldn't hv allowed my girl engage in "devil's basket ". U mean another man touched all those things b4 ur eyes and u smiled? "Bros, u no well". D girl obviously felt Hot (entered inside) your frd went 2play "Mr Nice guy" n they had fun, since u were busy, (DJ).

Bro, u saw it coming, but u were too busy to understand d signals.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
Op wait let me set up commitee to look into it n I will get back 2 u with wat 2 do.

Or u wait until both of u get marry n ur girl n d pal will kill u 2 take over ur belonging.

Thunder go fire that ur girl and ur pal n even you for asking stupiid question.

1 Like

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by cozy7(m): 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
veraiyke:
Yes u caused it. My reason is if u loved her in d first plc u wudnt allow her to pass tru dos touching in d name of game. Two, u provoked her d more telin her it jst a game n evn shouting at her. Three, u abandoned her wen she needed u mst. Four, cox girls easily fall prey to guys hu shower dem care in such situation she felt she had found a companion sinc u preferred ur DJ work over her. Yes she rily loves u hence she wasn't comfortable wit such a nonsense game. If u love her forgive d act n show her love n learn from ur own error. Dnt blame ur guy frnd, he was carried away. More so, he may ve bn vin feelings for her d times u get u girl upset n he is d one dat comforts her. Daz wat women need most. Agn ur guy frnd may ve tot u ursef didn't evn love d girl. So my broda d fault is all urs. I rily dnt blame d girl. However, it is wrong for her or any girl to fall to anoda guy to ve sex wit her cox her guy did such a fin. Bt mark my word, mst girls will fall in such a situation. Itz in der nature. Dey seldomly overcome it.
TOTALLY AGREED!

1 Like

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by JoeCutie(m): 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
My brother, if lalasticlala or tosyn2much post your story on front page that "A Nairalander disfigures his girlfriend's kpekus with heated iron, stuffs fresh pepper inside the kpeks & then plasters it with cement, cuts off her n*pple & gives her to eat, lets her cry helplessly as she bleeds to death, then goes to his guy who slept with the girl & castrates him with Suya seller's knife, then finally penetrates his shameless pot belly with Julio Ceaser's sword", will the world end? Can't we for once be served with such news? Must it only be about an Okada rider banging a mad woman?

Do the needful, bro. We'll all defend you in Court, but if you eventually go in for it, we'll always remember you. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Skimpledawg(m): 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
alberto2k:

Bae, am not being Bias... They bottom line of my opinion is >
Its bro over hoes
Ai sight u niqqa! Makin sense since u wia born cool

1 Like

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

So lemme get this straight, you're ok with a random guy at the party touching your gf here and there, and even shout at her to oblige and stop making a big deal about it (it's only a game), but you're not ok with your best friend having sex with her?

I really don't see why you're complaining. She simply took your blessing, and continued the 'devil's basket' in a more comfortable setting, with a more pleasurable candidate. It was only a game lipsrsealed
well said, YOU MUST A GOOD JUDGE,IF YOU STUDY LAW BRA....
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by NifemiOlu(m): 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
Eeyah. Happy new year.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
Just call off the relationship because if u continue, it is going to happen again and again. Just be a man and do d needfull
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
Guy, ur friend has been sleeping with ur babe and in the future, he will sleep with ur wife if u do jot keep him far from you going forward.
The babe will also sleep with ur friends in the future. Just forgive both of them and let them go.
Continue ur life without them both.
CANDID ADVICE.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by xtervaganza(m): 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
sibepoc:
I discoverd One of my closest pal whom i had lived with for over two years had sex with my girlfriend in his house. My friend use to have a party on the 1st of January yearly, after the watchnight service we go to his place to catch fun with other invited people. While the party was going on we decided to spice up the party by doing this game we all know as devil's basket, the game fell on my girlfriends turn and a guy was asked to touch three parts in her body of which he touched her bossom, her behind and another part in my presence, my girlfriend got upset and walked into the house(the party was outside the house but in the compound), i was going to stop her and explain that it was only a game that she should come back, she made a scene and got me angry and i shouted on her. She ran in this time around crying and with that act she almost destroyed the mood of everyone at the party. I left her, continued my job at the party(DJ) and my friend went in (he's fond of trying to be a nice guy to her when i make her upset of sumtin) to talk to her or whatever of sort. It was from there it happened, i wouldnt have known if his sister hadn't caught them in the act and told me on 3rd of January. I asked both of them and they didnt deny it. I'm trying to break up with my girlfriend but she's crying all heaven and hell her saying it was little of my fault, that my friend makes her happy when i dont and gives her more attention than I do but that she loves me so much and could die if i leave her. Pls note: My close friend and my girlfriend lives with me which has been since february. So please guys what do i do about this situation?
if you continue with that wh0re then you're a fool

1 Like

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by F22RAPTOR(m): 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
sibepoc:
I discoverd One of my closest pal whom i had lived with for over two years had sex with my girlfriend in his house. My friend use to have a party on the 1st of January yearly, after the watchnight service we go to his place to catch fun with other invited people. While the party was going on we decided to spice up the party by doing this game we all know as devil's basket, the game fell on my girlfriends turn and a guy was asked to touch three parts in her body of which he touched her bossom, her behind and another part in my presence, my girlfriend got upset and walked into the house(the party was outside the house but in the compound), i was going to stop her and explain that it was only a game that she should come back, she made a scene and got me angry and i shouted on her. She ran in this time around crying and with that act she almost destroyed the mood of everyone at the party. I left her, continued my job at the party(DJ) and my friend went in (he's fond of trying to be a nice guy to her when i make her upset of sumtin) to talk to her or whatever of sort. It was from there it happened, i wouldnt have known if his sister hadn't caught them in the act and told me on 3rd of January. I asked both of them and they didnt deny it. I'm trying to break up with my girlfriend but she's crying all heaven and hell her saying it was little of my fault, that my friend makes her happy when i dont and gives her more attention than I do but that she loves me so much and could die if i leave her. Pls note: My close friend and my girlfriend lives with me which has been since february. So please guys what do i do about this situation?
honestly, bros u be mumu. no insult intended
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by AsherStorm(m): 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Man, get that blind funk outta my face! undecided

I will...
Just glad u didn't object to being a bitchhhhh cos u def know what u are
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by miky(m): 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
Guy break that SHIT off, she is probably an emotional wreck.. If she can do that to your friend imagine the other guys at her disposal, guys you don't even know.... You dare get back with her, she will destroy you, she loose respect for you... Pardon your friend, he is probably a nice guy who got caught in the act, and guys sometimes are weak when it comes to sex na...
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by NaijaKnight(m): 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

This has to be one of the most ridiculous conclusion known to man. I don't get as to why females up here on nl can't be objective with issues that are of a man/woman nature. It's stupid to want to be biased just 'cos your of the same sex and can't stop to think about the script being flipped.

Hoes be blaming hommies for stuff since the beginning of time. How is it his fault? Isn't she in possession of her faculties with her body in tow? So she was 'touched' inappropriately and instead of heading home decided to the D?
It's obvious it isn't their first time and I suggest you kiss the both of them goodbye. Your friend isn't one.
On the flip side you need to be in control of what you get yourself into in the name of peer pressure(no be game, sorry).
You were stupid to be a part of the game in the first place and your gf shares in that stupidity but you are by no means to be blamed for anything, not especially the throes of passion experienced by two consenting adults.
All the best!
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Missmossy(f): 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
shocked Chai! Both your friend and your supposed girlfriend may have had a thing between them in the past. They both bleeped up big time.

2 Likes

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by andyanders: 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
OP you are sick,What kind of game would you allow your lady staying with you to be touched thereby setting her in motion to do anything.

That was good for you. Other guys too should have used that opportunity to take their turn in fvcking her up. I now know say you and your friends are just street boys. Birds of the same feather.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
FuturePresido30:
You gv him a reason not to believe u cos u wud constantly flock wit guys or mayb he has a trrust issue...or he loved u more than u loved him
he loved more than I loved him
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
Believe me this isn't the first! She would have stopped at kisses and smoshes knowing you were right outside were this to be their first time. Man, you have no way of knowing the quick sessions that went behind your back when you went to put on the gen, buy bread, answer your boss's call, getting ready to go to work nor the all-day basking... Guy, you are on a long thing grin

God has decided to open your eyes to your true situation lest you claim ignorance in the future. When your other half cannot be trusted to be a team player, then its time to reaccess your situation before its too late. I wish you good luck.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by farem: 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
[/color]
sibepoc:
[color=#550000]

Both of you are thieves! Who told you the girl you crying abt is your wife? If not because of your special 'public' utility, would you have mouth that someone stole thing from you. Is it because you are aware of this one. There is someone somewhere who will label you a thief for sleeping with the 'public utility' you claim as gf.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by FOREXMARTS: 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
seedord247:
first of all.. which kind foolish game be that self.. person go touch my girl boobs and i go dey look..Mbannu

2nd... why you tell you friend to go beg your gurl You nor sabi her passcode to get her calm down....

well i assume you are still a teenager shaaa..

We played something similar in college where we spin a bottle on it side on a table and wherever the bottle faces when it stops spinning the person who spun the bottle will tell whom the bottle is facing to do something crazy to anyone he or she chooses on the table,

My guy spin bottle, the face one of my rival babe who happened to be on the table too. Then my friend askes her to French kiss me for 5 minutes. Oh bob the Ghanaian girl got down to it while the other guy went mad. I discovered they just started dating less than a week ago.

Moral is, don't bring ur girlfriend into such games, don't hate the player, hate the game.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by stunningjudy(f): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
Sezua:
anything wrong with that?
Do u mean what's wrong with him living with his gf? If that's ur question, the answer is everything is wrong with it! undecided
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by obaayo2: 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
Girls can hurt u better than bullets,,,OP,all i ll say is forgive the girl,and break up wt her,why i said forgive her is so she can continue to hurt even after u ve left her..regarding your friend,take him on and give him the beating of his life if u can handle him..and also eject him from ur house,because if he can take advantage of you and ur girl like that..trust me he ll do worse.......girls?..hmm,, the number of good girls out there is 5/500...so guys open ur eyes before commiting to a girl to avoid unfavourable situations.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
AsherStorm:

I will...
Just glad u didn't object to being a bitchhhhh cos u def know what u are

Yeah, I def 'know' alright. Well, I've run out of fu.cks to give, but here's a flying rat's assss for ya since ya insist undecided

Now, keep it movin'.

2 Likes

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by rhames(m): 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
Unionised:
Be a big guy and show them why they will be good for each other.

Afterall, relationship is really all about companionship.

Thats the true ways of a gentleman. Move on. grin
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by gajerian(m): 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
luigiajah:

To Err Is Human But To Forgive Is Divine.. If you're sure She's not bleeping other guys. Forgive.. I'll advice you to set a little trap for her If she falls.. SEND THOSE BLEEPERS OUT OF YOUR HOUSE
Hmmmmmmmm fact
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
NaijaKnight:

[s]This has to be one of the most ridiculous conclusion known to man. I don't get as to why females up here on nl can't be objective with issues that are of a man/woman nature. It's stupid to want to be biased just 'cos your of the same sex and can't stop to think about the script being flipped.

Hoes be blaming hommies for stuff since the beginning of time. How is it his fault? Isn't she in possession of her faculties with her body in tow? So she was 'touched' inappropriately and instead of heading home decided to the D?[/s]
It's obvious it isn't their first time and I suggest you kiss the both of them goodbye. Your friend isn't one.
On the flip side you need to be in control of what you get yourself into in the name of peer pressure(no be game, sorry).
You were stupid to be a part of the game in the first place and your gf shares in that stupidity but you are by no means to be blamed for anything, not especially the throes of passion experienced by two consenting adults.
All the best!

And where did I state that she wasn't responsible for her own faculties?

No amount of 'script-flipping' changes a thing. Truth is, there's a principle to everything out there, and by everything I mean everything. If you don't know, you don't know.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by sydneyboss(m): 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

word! at least there is always an option for paying a stipulated amount if she can't do it, instead he allowed a strange dude to touch his babe and he is here looking for justice,@op, u d cause of ur predicament, deal with it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.