Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP (70090 Views)

See What My VIRGIN Girlfriend Had In Her Bag / 3 Zimbawean Prostitutes Strip Man Unclad On New Year's Day For Failing To Pay / Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Isimhemhen(m): 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2015

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by emekaD3(m): 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
Cut both of them off and dont turn back
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
OP..wetin eyez no go see for this life..i better advice you please find something better to do that is more than havin relationship with a lady relationship or no relationship.. u wil stil enjoy it for the rest of ur life..just forgiv and let go..do u knw how many guys would have bleeped her? u ar there shoutin sm1 bleepin my grl.. u betta dnt gv ur self hytemper..life is short o o..you guys are dating not relationship bcoz the existence of relationship leads to marraige..dnt be carried away..u dnt need to worry urself.it is from there u wil knw what she can do..and now ur have seen it..what of if guys are married nko..and yu ar nt around, what wil hapen? my bro there ar plenty fish out there and be wise..adios me herty.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by hotgunz(m): 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
somcherry:

The OP created this thread yesterday morning(3rd)
den d re scamin us or beta till na 2013/14 story
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by flexing11(m): 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
issue like dis u dt eve* *eed advice,,,dat ur frie*d dei bleep dat babe b4 so obvious if *ot dat act wud *ave be easi dat da* just like dat, u better live de babe for dat ur frie*d odawise eve* if dat babe is ur wife 2moro s*e we still Bleep ur frei*d,,,
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Insel: 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
\am sorry you are a mumu. Am sure u must be a teenager.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by deavicky(m): 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
Pls send her number to me let me advise her
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by cyberguy72(m): 3:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
just continue fucking her jare.u dnt hv anytin to loose
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by deletrue: 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
FriedPlantain:
OP I hope you know Amadioha will strike your left ball dead with this foolish lies you are peddling this early new year. angryIs your girlfriend a man Or how do you explain your closest pal having sex with your best friend in his house? I thought you said the guy lives with youNigga, today is just Jan 3rd and you created this thread very early this morning, don't tell me you did all these this morning and still had time to type this your yeye post as well. Na Sango go finish you! angryTwo years or since February, I know you are dull but at least get your lies right bro.

Friedplantain
but nairaland dey carry brains. Very intelligent man.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Ninilowo(m): 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
Have you done KEREWA with her? If yes, was she tear rubber? If shez not tear rubber, no lele warn her. If she was tear rubber then let her go. As for ur paddy, the decisions is left to you.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by orobs93(m): 3:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
all of una na small small pikin wey we dey find how we go take tackle bok haram and make naira balance dollar una dey there dey play devils basket..pls kip on playin devils basket..shame on you shame on ur gal shame on ur friend shame on all of ur acomplist in the devils game and the biggest SHAME goes to the mode who brought dis to frontpage
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by deletrue: 3:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
eraly:
Dis guy no write dis 'script' well atall. Chai..
buhari
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by jericco1(m): 3:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
cutieberie1:
be matured enof to know u re to walk away 4rm d relnship...ur guy z nt trustworthy n d gal also nxt tym dont alow ur frnd to console ur cryin gf...n y wud u b playin dat type of game ...hmmm..jst lve d 2 of dem n avoid dem both...

see as you serious dey give advice.
that's lovely.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by deavicky(m): 3:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
flexing11:
issue like dis u dt eve* *eed advice,,,dat ur frie*d dei bleep dat babe b4 so obvious if *ot dat act wud *ave be easi dat da* just like dat, u better live de babe for dat ur frie*d odawise eve* if dat babe is ur wife 2moro s*e we still Bleep ur frei*d,,,
this ur abbreviations are too much. If u don't control it, I'm sure soon you will take it to ur exams
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by anigbajumo(m): 3:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
dat s y am nt in serious dating relationship with any gal....I cnt loose any lady nd b thinking of her.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by passionate88: 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
sibepoc:
I discoverd One of my closest pal whom i had lived with for over two years had sex with my girlfriend in his house. My friend use to have a party on the 1st of January yearly, after the watchnight service we go to his place to catch fun with other invited people. While the party was going on we decided to spice up the party by doing this game we all know as devil's basket, the game fell on my girlfriends turn and a guy was asked to touch three parts in her body of which he touched her bossom, her behind and another part in my presence, my girlfriend got upset and walked into the house(the party was outside the house but in the compound), i was going to stop her and explain that it was only a game that she should come back, she made a scene and got me angry and i shouted on her. She ran in this time around crying and with that act she almost destroyed the mood of everyone at the party. I left her, continued my job at the party(DJ) and my friend went in (he's fond of trying to be a nice guy to her when i make her upset of sumtin) to talk to her or whatever of sort. It was from there it happened, i wouldnt have known if his sister hadn't caught them in the act and told me on 3rd of January. I asked both of them and they didnt deny it. I'm trying to break up with my girlfriend but she's crying all heaven and hell her saying it was little of my fault, that my friend makes her happy when i dont and gives her more attention than I do but that she loves me so much and could die if i leave her. Pls note: My close friend and my girlfriend lives with me which has been since february. So please guys what do i do about this situation?
Let her die... Leave her, drop her like she's HOT
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by adbokus(m): 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
Better make one dey relationship with a prostitute than a traitor of gf! Lack of attentn is the new excuse now. Nt here to give advice, bt in the military there is a certain way they deal with traitors!
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
Which kind yeye yeye relationships niggass be having dee days? Small boi datin small girl equals nonsense. Get ur life str8 n bitches gonn come gunning for u. And then u'll be able to toss em away lyk soiled diapers.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by adbokus(m): 3:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

So lemme get this straight, you're ok with a random guy at the party touching your gf here and there, and even shout at her to oblige and stop making a big deal about it (it's only a game), but you're not ok with your best friend having sex with her?

I really don't see why you're complaining. She simply took your blessing, and continued the 'devil's basket' in a more comfortable setting, with a more pleasurable candidate. It was only a game lipsrsealed
exactly!

2 Likes

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Diivo(m): 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
Looking at this issue on ground I will just say if am the one I will tell her to leave my house and go to the guy since she's useless and can't think,as for my bestfriend let him keep it up it will help him in future some other time.thank you
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by orble: 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
Kenneth205:
Toh bad bro..

Please Dump her A.s.s..

But b4 u do daht.. Banq Her Aqain.. Nd Put Aboniki Bam on ur Condom.. grin ;DBwahahahahahahahahahahaROFLOL

Thanks..

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha #ROFLOL
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by ayofizzy(m): 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
sibepoc:
I discoverd One of my closest pal whom i had lived with for over two years had sex with my girlfriend in his house. My friend use to have a party on the 1st of January yearly, after the watchnight service we go to his place to catch fun with other invited people. While the party was going on we decided to spice up the party by doing this game we all know as devil's basket, the game fell on my girlfriends turn and a guy was asked to touch three parts in her body of which he touched her bossom, her behind and another part in my presence, my girlfriend got upset and walked into the house(the party was outside the house but in the compound), i was going to stop her and explain that it was only a game that she should come back, she made a scene and got me angry and i shouted on her. She ran in this time around crying and with that act she almost destroyed the mood of everyone at the party. I left her, continued my job at the party(DJ) and my friend went in (he's fond of trying to be a nice guy to her when i make her upset of sumtin) to talk to her or whatever of sort. It was from there it happened, i wouldnt have known if his sister hadn't caught them in the act and told me on 3rd of January. I asked both of them and they didnt deny it. I'm trying to break up with my girlfriend but she's crying all heaven and hell her saying it was little of my fault, that my friend makes her happy when i dont and gives her more attention than I do but that she loves me so much and could die if i leave her. Pls note: My close friend and my girlfriend lives with me which has been since february. So please guys what do i do about this situation?
my advice for you is to end that relationship
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
DDeliverer:
She slept with your friend and still had the guts to blame you 4 it? What will I not hear!

Odogwu, send the girl out of your house immediately or we tell seun to ban you 4 life!

Who knows if this is even the first time sef...

Like seriously, Seun needs to ban him ooo. Smh**

1 Like

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
Obviously its not the first time it's happening. Na because you catch them..
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by starlingbawa(m): 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
Unionised:
Be a big guy and show them why they will be good for each other.

Afterall, relationship is really all about companionship.

I absolutely support this!

It's up to you to forgive them and still keep the relationship if that's what appeals to your inner man.

The thought of them doing it will Bleep my head up, hence I'd walk and 'NEVER' look back again. This is something I wouldn't be able to get out of my mind and definitely can't forgive!

That said, it's up to you bro.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by zionexcellence: 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
If this story na lie which i believe it is, na otumokpr go fire your butt.
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by starlingbawa(m): 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

So lemme get this straight, you're ok with a random guy at the party touching your gf here and there, and even shout at her to oblige and stop making a big deal about it (it's only a game), but you're not ok with your best friend having sex with her?

I really don't see why you're complaining. She simply took your blessing, and continued the 'devil's basket' in a more comfortable setting, with a more pleasurable candidate. It was only a game lipsrsealed

Yeah right...

Absolutely Hilarious!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by justscorch: 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
Confuse their life's by forgiving them,but never forget.then after she might have removed 20 abortions for u find one virgin,smallie settle down with..

But u gan sef persin touch ur girl booobs and assss for party u no talk,u well so?
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Legendoscar2: 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
If you all live together then it's not the first time they've had it...in MHO
Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by Juzzybabe(f): 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
grin grin grin
DDeliverer:
She slept with your friend and still had the guts to blame you 4 it? What will I not hear!

Odogwu, send the girl out of your house immediately or we tell seun to ban you 4 life!

Who knows if this is even the first time sef...

1 Like

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by fareedah86: 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Infact the kain blessings God go rain on top u for dis 2015 ehn!!!e go pass sea water...u haf said it all...how can a guy be comfortable while a anoda MAN touches d most sensitive parts of his woman body in HIS presence korokoro?aw?thats not love @ alll...u allowed it and she completed what she started.buh am certain u guys dnt love each oda,u r just confused becos u have been having sex...not LOVE.

2 Likes

Re: I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP by sidgabriel95(m): 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
Bro....me no see reason y u suppose dey verse with her or no b same u wey tell her say make she behave say na game.......d best thing for u to do now na to play same game or as you call it devils basket on her best female friend in her present....Nairalanders na lie I talk?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. / 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.