Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

I'm Losing Faith In Christianity - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Losing Faith In Christianity (11158 Views)

HELP! I'm Losing Faith In The Existence Of God / I Think I'm Losing My Belief / I'm Losing My Girlfriend Because Of My Disbelief... Am I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: I'm Losing Faith In Christianity by oaroloye(m): 8:16am On Feb 14, 2017
AjFive:
I skip prayers, I don't pray at all. I've got so many doubts, I'm starting to doubt the existence of God. Is the Bible truly the word of God... So many questions.

Is there anyone out there like me?

AJ_FIVE

GOOD!

If you can just get rid of your Faith in CHRISTIANITY, maybe you can begin to have Faith in GOD, as you were supposed to!

Where did YAHSHUA tell you to follow CHRISTIANITY?

How much of what HE gave his life to Teach you have you ACTUALLY BELIEVED and ACTUALLY IMPLEMENTED?

No wonder you feel lost!

You committed IDOLATRY, and called it CHRISTIANITY.
Re: I'm Losing Faith In Christianity by winner01(m): 8:24am On Feb 14, 2017
AjFive:
I skip prayers, I don't pray at all. I've got so many doubts, I'm starting to doubt the existence of God. Is the Bible truly the word of God... So many questions.

Is there anyone out there like me?

AJ_FIVE
i understand bro. Spending time on nairaland where atheism is subtly propagated will worsen things. You can take your time to go through some of my nairaland topics. Especially reasons why I will continue to believe in God.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? / Karma, Does It Exist? / The Truth Your Pastor Would Not Tell You About Tithes: Tithing Is Unscriptural U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.