Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. (22653 Views)

Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Beautygyal(f): 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2007
Tha is soooo tru
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by 4Play(m): 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2007
@Topic

I don't miss the bitch
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by mukina2: 10:36pm On Feb 11, 2007
stop lying jare tongue
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Beautygyal(f): 10:38pm On Feb 11, 2007
4 Play:

@Topic

I don't miss the bitch

Sh*t man some1 is serious thas hush
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by McDreamy: 11:05pm On Feb 11, 2007
**sighs**

i miss her lovely smile

i miss her great personality

i miss her kisses

i miss her touch

i miss the way she calls my pet name

i miss our rolling around in the hay

i miss the way we made love

i miss her embarassed
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by OmoEko1(f): 1:04am On Feb 12, 2007
McDreamy:

**sighs**

i miss her lovely smile

i miss her kisses

i miss her touch

i miss her embarassed

since u miss are so much, why don't your get back togethere. just curious y did your beak up
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by deor03(m): 7:43am On Feb 12, 2007
i definatetly miss the bl**job sessions.

they where waoooooo!!!!!
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Beautygyal(f): 12:06am On Feb 13, 2007
hahahahaha grin

McDreamy:

**sighs**

i miss her lovely smile

i miss her kisses

i miss her touch

i miss her embarassed

Thas so sweet sad
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by dialugochi(f): 3:54pm On Feb 28, 2007
THINGS I MISS ABOUT MY EX?
tough one and emotional topic too.i miss the way we used to be together;almost inseparable.one thing about him is he always stayed in touch;at work church,out of town especially when either of us travelled out of town.my!he called every hour!
i really cant figure how it went sour but he started withdrawing and being slimy.eve of valentines day, i finally got it!saw him at a hang out with his newest catch!u know how new wine is;intoxicating.and can u believe it?i was pregnant for him.what wld u do in my shoes?he was not worth making noise for.
in my quiet moments and every other day,i miss the hell out of him but i hate gur who do not play straight
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Beautygyal(f): 1:42am On Mar 04, 2007
@dialugochi thas so sad
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by tunmininu(f): 1:16pm On Mar 05, 2007
I miss his caring attitude,i miss his handsome face.I miss his love.I miss everything about him but despite that,i don't want him back.Its good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by whiteNkem(f): 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2007
The ex is part of my past. I live in the present, so there is nothing to miss abt him.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by bondxie(f): 4:18pm On Mar 05, 2007
eh yah wot else can i miss bout er rather than the real tins
uhm , na ogbologbo
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Brymore(m): 6:52pm On Mar 05, 2007
I won't say what I miss about her because my wife might see it and get jealous,but the times we spent together, though brief, were worth a lifetime to me.
I still have this heavy feeling in my chest when I think of her.

#Candid Submission#
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Beautygyal(f): 9:45pm On Mar 13, 2007
hahahaha well make sure ur wife doesn't see this coz she mite start wonderin
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by bamasala: 11:26am On Mar 14, 2007
Yekpa! My Ex? I wish I neva met her. I currently picture her as someone with two horns and a huge fork in her hand! grin
She was so fine and caring and loving and sweet, but she was a prostitute! Can u imagine a girl dating up to 4 guys at the same time and still having the guts to say "I love u" to ur face?

True, she loved me, but I couldnt take it. It was just too much. I'm so happy and relieved that she is no longer in my life. OPE OOOOOO! grin
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by whitelexi(m): 11:29am On Mar 14, 2007
Absolutely Nothing!
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by RuuDie(m): 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2007
miss d long evening strolls under d moonlit skies, with not a care 4 d world!!!
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by SugaBEE(f): 6:33pm On Mar 15, 2007
The comfort we shared
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by studdys(f): 12:52am On Mar 31, 2007
well to honest i do miss his smiles,
but i cn always get someone wv a nice smile too
so if am given a second chance i'll hit him real hard grin
tunmininu:

I miss his caring attitude,i miss his handsome face.I miss his love.I miss everything about him but despite that,i don't want him back.Its good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Beautygyal(f): 2:55am On Apr 04, 2007
Y'all r so sweet cheesy awwww
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2007
oh my God, you guys just made me remember i have an ex-boyfriend. i was just thinking the one am dating right now is the only one i've ever dated untill i saw this thread again
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 04, 2007
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2007
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Beautygyal(f): 12:38am On Apr 05, 2007
yep evry 1 has a bad side wink
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Tranquil(m): 5:05am On Apr 05, 2007
the trust ands space I was given!
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by kmohawk: 12:12am On Apr 09, 2007
i miss the sex, he was great in bed,
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Beautygyal(f): 4:18am On Apr 09, 2007
I on't miss anythin now coz i got a guy that cares 4 me N i love him 2 death cheesy grin
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by laudate: 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2007
Um, what do I miss about my ex? Nothing! Nada. Zilch.

Dat one? Na God go punish am big time!
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by tatajega(m): 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2007
i definitely mised when i shyd away from ma first and only chance of getting a blow, infact i wish i had layed low,
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by sexlover: 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2007
I miss my girl so much. We had everything goin on for us. The sex was da bomb, she was a chef in d kitchen & was a knockout. She kept getting cat calls whenever we walked d street 2gether. Best of all, we were birthday mates. She went on a trip to france, had wine with her colleagues cousin & BANG, they slept 2gether. She came back pregnant for the guy and didn't tell me until months after delivering in far away USA.

I had 2 end d relationship but we still r buddies. She asking me 2 4give her & get married 2 her.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by IBDat(m): 10:43pm On Apr 12, 2007
Truth be told - Dat A*S and the sex so was wild and adventurous.

@sexlover - U're a bigger man than me o

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Smelly Pussy Problem? / Big/fat Girls Need Love Too / Why You Should Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.