Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,383 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? (51781 Views)

Waist Beads A Complete Turn Off... / I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? / Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 13, 2015
mayapop:
eww!, that's gross grin
i'm telling u, he's slowly becoming a gay and he needs help asap b4 it will worsen.
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 13, 2015
Muyogoa:
I'm sure i'm not alone. Many men loves this part of women but not me. I mean the boobs and buttocks of ladies. Infact, there is a thread on nairaland of ladies with big boobs and buttocks. Many pic of ladies with big boobs and buttocks were uploaded their and many guys were 'mad' at those pics but non of these picture move me an inch. Even in real life boobs and buttocks is not part of my sexual life. I sometimes jealous guys who find this part fascinating. There are other weird non sexual part i find very attractive but not boobs and buttocks (no matter how big it is). I often shake my head in pity when some ladies try to seduce me with this part. As my thing can never pick signal to it. Are there guys like me here? Am i normal?

You have to be specific. Is it all boobs and buttocks or the very big ones?
If it is all of them, them you have a problem.

As for me, very big boobs and buttocks turn me off completely; complete waste of fat!
The most attractive part of a lady to me is the thighs and the hip. I rather my girl wears mini skirt or short than to be unclad all day.
I don't like very small boobs but I HATE very big ones, damn they are gross! Same with buttocks.

Give me that athletic thighs with a curvy hip and moderate round buttocks with a C cup boobs to match. cool

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Chucks12345(m): 7:31am On Jan 13, 2015
Muyogoa:
I'm sure i'm not alone. Many men loves this part of women but not me. I mean the boobs and buttocks of ladies. Infact, there is a thread on nairaland of ladies with big boobs and buttocks. Many pic of ladies with big boobs and buttocks were uploaded their and many guys were 'mad' at those pics but non of these picture move me an inch. Even in real life boobs and buttocks is not part of my sexual life. I sometimes jealous guys who find this part fascinating. There are other weird non sexual part i find very attractive but not boobs and buttocks (no matter how big it is). I often shake my head in pity when some ladies try to seduce me with this part. As my thing can never pick signal to it. Are there guys like me here? Am i normal?
my dear u are alone
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by sirxbit(m): 7:33am On Jan 13, 2015
u are normal jawe na just say ur girl get flat yanch and flat breast.cum meet my babe if u non run mad
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by DaBullIT(m): 8:10am On Jan 13, 2015
Muyogoa:

Nope your not normal. Yansh may not turn you on , but bared milk factory , or slight touch should definitely send some signals

Girls are seducing you huh ? They must have rubbed the thing with your body several times but that begs the question who be you wey women dey seduce you ? grin

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by obontami: 10:38am On Jan 13, 2015
nicca u a gay wack asss nuccar....me i love me big round asss,big bouncy boobi and tight asss puzzay, u dig?
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Abee79(m): 11:17am On Jan 13, 2015
lipsrsealed

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Chris95(m): 11:28am On Jan 13, 2015
streetzdreamz:
@op u r 100percent normal inasmuch as something stil turns u on in a lady aside boobs n bums,mine boils down to being a misogynist. Right from ma childhood,kinda hate anything feminine,nfn interests me about a lady,folks around me tagged me *gay* backden in sec cuz ladies are just a big turn off for me,boobs aint ma thing ma greatest turn off bout a lady is d punny,man dt sh*t disgusts me dunno why,n I see bums as just an overhyped piece of fat....like u rightly said t keeps d lil man incheck unlike oda guys who goes berserk @ d sight of boobs and bums,pple say ts weird buh I fink ts unique.
Nigga ur gay! chikena!

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Audemar: 11:49am On Jan 13, 2015
you are very very normal, I'm not a fan of the big ladies too
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by streetzdreamz(m): 12:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
Chris95:

Nigga ur gay! chikena!
lols,dts d general opinion abt guys who ladies do not freak or has lil or no interest in dia body,dts ur opinion n nt who I am.
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by iamord(m): 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Say what said Pierre, I don't understand I am from France
so u have joined the france league Lol

2 Likes

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by khiaa(f): 1:04am On Jan 14, 2015
kelvin100:

As for me, very big boobs and buttocks turn me off completely; complete waste of fat!
The most attractive part of a lady to me is the laps and the hip. I rather my girl wears mini skirt or short than to be unclad all day.
I don't like very small boobs but I HATE very big ones, damn they are gross! Same with buttocks.

Give me that athletic laps with a curvy hip and moderate round buttocks with a C cup boobs to match. cool

When you say laps are you talking about the thighs?
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by khiaa(f): 1:12am On Jan 14, 2015
Audemar:
you are very very normal, I'm not a fan of the big ladies too

That's not what he said, he said he doesn't like the bre.ast or bottom at all, it doesn't matter if they are flat, moderate or huge, they are a turn off to him.
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
khiaa:

When you say laps are you talking about the thighs?

Yes my dear.
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by CHARLYX9: 1:39am On Jan 30, 2015
@all, i have meet people like op alot you guys should not be deceived by this guy who doesn't wanna tell you guys the truth.let me explain what i mean this op that wrote this thing is a chronic masturbator in the sense that he might have started it from age range of 7-14 unknowingly to him what he was doing then and the kind of fantasy he had then would be each tym he watch a movie of a girl taking advantage of a guy like beating him up or getting rid of a guy on the bed and there is a way he expects the girl to always be not busty(bosoms,big ass) but maybe moderate and he derives sexual pleasure from it and it became use to him so its difficult for him to find pleasure in girls with big bosom or ass but neither the kind of girl he watched in the movie that gave him that sexual pleasure and mind you the guy is not gay like some of you were suggesting him to be instead he gat a kind of girl picture he thinks of each tym he fantasizes so don't blame him when he tells you that he doesn't like busty girls it is in no way surprising cuz thats the fantasy he grew up with and if you are opportune to meet the OP in real life you would notice he is very shy to talk to girls and he might be behaving like someone insane what i mean is that due to too much self-service he experiences memory loss and this kind of Op don't hang out with friends that much ask him thats if he would tell you what he realy does and this kind of people are called psycopath and this is the type of Op and what he likes in this video that i got on youtube.thank me later for exposing his secrets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzHgDgpadek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf9QkTTQl4Y

one more thing before i 4get i saw a thread sometimes ago and the OP was there cuz he knows that is fantasy was like that guy's friend's own but while his own is the opposite if you even noticed he was talking like an insane person by quoting someone with this comment:"lol u scared. U don't wanna be victim" you can check it out here and tell which sane person would say such:
https://www.nairaland.com/1958319/realizing-mistakes/5#28318795
Then you can also see the other guy who fantisizes on killing girls he finds attractive before his friend later modified his post but someone had quoted it before he deleted it you can have the link here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1958319/realizing-mistakes#27302712

you can also visit this my thread to know more abt this people(https://www.nairaland.com/1964866/how-know-chronic-masturbator-masturbatress)

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by CHARLYX9: 1:59am On Jan 30, 2015
more videos that the Muyogoa(being manipulated by women) likes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3USG4QYXFA&list=PL9KIJ3-zZn45pOE7UKXuBN_cPl0HLxodc
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 2:05am On Jan 30, 2015
kelvin100:

The most attractive part of a lady to me is the laps and the hip. I rather my girl wears mini skirt or short than to be unclad all day.

Give me that athletic laps with a curvy hip and moderate round buttocks with a C cup boobs to match. cool
This guy just spoke my mind

Kudos to you
Real man
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Muyogoa: 10:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
CHARLYX9:
@all, i have meet people like op alot you guys should not be deceived by this guy who doesn't wanna tell you guys the truth.let me explain what i mean this op that wrote this thing is a chronic masturbator in the sense that he might have started it from age range of 7-14 unknowingly to him what he was doing then and the kind of fantasy he had then would be each tym he watch a movie of a girl taking advantage of a guy like beating him up or getting rid of a guy on the bed and there is a way he expects the girl to always be not busty(bosoms,big ass) but maybe moderate and he derives sexual pleasure from it and it became use to him so its difficult for him to find pleasure in girls with big bosom or ass but neither the kind of girl he watched in the movie that gave him that sexual pleasure and mind you the guy is not gay like some of you were suggesting him to be instead he gat a kind of girl picture he thinks of each tym he fantasizes so don't blame him when he tells you that he doesn't like busty girls it is in no way surprising cuz thats the fantasy he grew up with and if you are opportune to meet the OP in real life you would notice he is very shy to talk to girls and he might be behaving like someone insane what i mean is that due to too much self-service he experiences memory loss and this kind of Op don't hang out with friends that much ask him thats if he would tell you what he realy does and this kind of people are called psycopath and this is the type of Op and what he likes in this video that i got on youtube.thank me later for exposing his secrets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzHgDgpadek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf9QkTTQl4Y

one more thing before i 4get i saw a thread sometimes ago and the OP was there cuz he knows that is fantasy was like that guy's friend's own but while his own is the opposite if you even noticed he was talking like an insane person by quoting someone with this comment:"lol u scared. U don't wanna be victim" you can check it out here and tell which sane person would say such:
https://www.nairaland.com/1958319/realizing-mistakes/5#28318795
Then you can also see the other guy who fantisizes on killing girls he finds attractive before his friend later modified his post but someone had quoted it before he deleted it you can have the link here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1958319/realizing-mistakes#27302712

you can also visit this my thread to know more abt this people(https://www.nairaland.com/1964866/how-know-chronic-masturbator-masturbatress)
why are you indirectly telling us the story of your life?
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by CHARLYX9: 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
Muyogoa:
why are you indirectly telling us the story of your life?
what story cuz u cn't deny d fact cuz i remembered earlier in page 2 someone quoted you that u like where a girl takes advantage of u in bed or skill and have met a similiar person who told me exactly what u said ur turn off is and his turn on is being taken advantage of by women of such kind in the vid cuz i saw the same vid on his phone so i got the name sticked in my head that was why i got it up on youtube 4 dis pple to knw d kind of feeling u have towards women and the type of women and mind u again stop masturbating too much to this kind of vid and have feelings like others do thats why sm tagd u gay,weird and all stuf without knwing what u did that lead to this cuz its nt normal sry to say.my 2 cent
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by emmykk(m): 6:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
A woman boobs and hips/yansh or backside intoxicate than 4 bottles of orijin.

They are attractive and succulent.
The emotional feeling a woman exercise when the boobs are cuddle is pleasing to the man.

Atimes playing with them is a good relaxation.i used to turn the nipples as if am searching for BBC,i use to bit the nipples a little,i do pinch the nipples too.i do alot with them.

Infact most guys use how the hips of a lady swinging in choosing their pathners not to mention manchester

So for the @op not to feel or like backside or shiny boobs means either his girlfriend lacks or has deficieny in those areas and because the op is shy is dieing in silent.

If i offer u my babe your metality will change,she is juicy and firm in both region
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
fijiano202:
Gay in the making
Best comment ever!!!
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
rokiatu:
Best comment ever!!!
she be like......you go change mouth when person like me catch you grin
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by EmmGee: 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
rokiatu:
Best comment ever!!!

nope its not.

he is sharing his problems, the person should have either given him an advice or some sympathy instead of "that" undecided

and now i am sure you both have successfully hurt his feelings.......

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by fijiano202(m): 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
rokiatu:
Best comment ever!!!
thanks gorgeous
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by fadekemitoyin: 6:36am On May 19, 2015
Ladies/women,,,get a great shape and figures,,,I have buttocks/hips enlargement pills and cream,breast enlargement pills and cream,tommy reduction,vaginal tightening gel,maca pills for great fertility,,all in stock for sale,,contact mr yemi,08034292000
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by gagewonda(m): 7:03am On May 19, 2015
Op is normal jare I personally don't get too moved by ukwu bt I luv bossoms nt too big. But give me a clean straight fine legs nd u got me anytime anyday. At a point I was looking at d legs bfre d face sef
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
You are completely normal,I know of a guy who go crazy when he sees a gal with slightly thick pink lips
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 05, 2015
jaybee3:

He is GAY

how person go dey wey no go like assurance for front and back

Even baba God sef no wetin go dey wet our appetitie so tey he come use extra day carve out our beautiful sisters

shocked
cry
lipsrsealed
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by richy5(m): 2:03am On Sep 05, 2015
Follow my page on Instagram @michel.mo
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by charlyxx9: 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M / Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos) / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.