Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? (51707 Views)

Waist Beads A Complete Turn Off... / I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? / Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
Lol. Many people are really dumb.
Op, you are normal.

As for those screaming gay, don't forget that some gay men love guys with big butty. tongue
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
OP. @ this point my curiosity is seriously aroused. Pls wisper those your fancies wink
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by killercute16(m): 6:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
Muyogoa:
so that you can make gest of me abi
Lol....are you scared or what?
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
Op, you are okay...ONLY if you havnt reached puberty!
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
Afam4eva:

It's a psychological problem. The only reason why we attach sexual values to those female parts is because we were told that those parts were sexual. Had we been told that ears are sexy, i can assure you that we would be lining up for any female ear that we can get. It's all psychological. The OP's preference just so happens that it doesn't fall under popular sexual wisdom.
this could be a possible abnormality too.
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by JoeCutie(m): 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
Muyogoa:
I'm sure i'm not alone. Many men loves this part of women but not me. I mean the boobs and buttocks of ladies. Infact, there is a thread on nairaland of ladies with big boobs and buttocks. Many pic of ladies with big boobs and buttocks were uploaded their and many guys were 'mad' at those pics but non of these picture move me an inch. Even in real life boobs and buttocks is not part of my sexual life. I sometimes jealous guys who find this part fascinating. There are other weird non sexual part i find very attractive but not boobs and buttocks (no matter how big it is). I often shake my head in pity when some ladies try to seduce me with this part. As my thing can never pick signal to it. Are there guys like me here? Am i normal?
"I'm sure I'm not alone"

Guy, you're alone! In fact, your name is OYO.
These parts don't entice me either, they move me into enticing them. grin

Are you normal?
Well, I don't wanna authoritatively say you're gay. I can't even say it; I've no right to. The only truth to this is maybe you have that gay tendency in you, you just haven't realized. For a full-fledged man to not feel anything or even wish for it, no matter how tiny sometimes at the sight of these things is not normal at all.

The earlier the better, and the better the earlier. Do something now, so that even after you die, your manhood will still live on. grin

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by joliecouer: 6:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I need the link to that thread cool
I have seen people like that ...you're not alone brother
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by ojsmscom(m): 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
you need corruption
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by humblestanley: 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
Muyogoa:
i'm not a Gay. I'm HETEROSEXUAL man. I'm not attracted to men but only women. You hear!
YOU ARE ALMOST THERE, I SWEAR TO JAH JEHOVA NA 14 YEARS IN PRISON YOU ARE PLAYING WITH [color=#990000][/color]
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
Does that of a man arouse you?
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by EOOJ(m): 6:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
Muyogoa:
DON'T TELL ME I AM THE ONLY HETEROSEXUAL NAIJA GUY WITH THIS

Bros , well in ma opinion its not a big deal but what am interested in is what exactly do u like about ladies? Bosoms n ike*be wud b extra added enjoyment later...dats if u love a lady truely o
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by fijiano202(m): 6:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
Franchise21:
Lolz... Nigerians mentality
tanks....u noo wise pass solomon
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Ericsdm55(m): 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
Everyone is attracted to one part of the female or the other. We mustn't be attracted to the same part of the female body, so yes, i think you are ok and there lots of other guys here like you. For me, the backyard and hips does the magic. There's something about these parts of a woman.
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by beke5000: 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
U re normal jare, not everybody is attracted to dose parts
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
asids55:

so as u dey see Kim k as-s, it looks just like a fellow guys ass abi..GAYbu in the making
I don't even know who you are talking about, but if that's what turns you on then blame it on your own level of discipline. This is me! I am straight, I make love to pretty Barnies and not who'res. if you don't like my style then you can become oGAYshi. as you wish.

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by blakky97(m): 6:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
Muyogoa:
i'm not a Gay. I'm HETEROSEXUAL man. I'm not attracted to men but only women. You hear!
okay please tell us what you like in women cos I know the brains of men was wired to like these things mentioned. is it her fingernails or hairdo?
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by eightsin(m): 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
So this made front page for this guy to receive more bashing! Lol
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by sandzphield(m): 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
Bros ,na babe wey get yam legs and stronge body like man dey turn you on...chai na serious matter be your case...go see dibia.
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by kpolli(m): 7:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
Muyogoa:
I'm sure i'm not alone. Many men loves this part of women but not me. I mean the boobs and buttocks of ladies. Infact, there is a thread on nairaland of ladies with big boobs and buttocks. Many pic of ladies with big boobs and buttocks were uploaded their and many guys were 'mad' at those pics but non of these picture move me an inch. Even in real life boobs and buttocks is not part of my sexual life. I sometimes jealous guys who find this part fascinating. There are other weird non sexual part i find very attractive but not boobs and buttocks (no matter how big it is). I often shake my head in pity when some ladies try to seduce me with this part. As my thing can never pick signal to it. Are there guys like me here? Am i normal?

I used to be like you and was only attracted to the heart of women but then I realized they didn't have any... So I realized I better get attracted to their boobs and buttocks
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by LewisO: 7:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
Could u just imaging this (op)
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by LewisO: 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
Could u just imaging this (op) just sat down and think of making a funny and hilarious thread mean while he never take it serious!

And most people here are taking it too extreme and started debating with anxiousness about it, that guy is pranking u guys on here!

Mean while he's somewhere sitting and laughing at peoples comments for disturbing themselves!
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by ogaprime(m): 7:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
johnbuck81:
for me...dat sh*t is not normal.
if boobz n ikebe do not attract u,wetin go com move u again...

Na trailer or crane
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by zikaengee(f): 7:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
The op said that he is masochists. He said he is turned on by a girl who will control and belittle him and tell him what to do. Check it in page 3. He said it and removed but someone has already quoted him

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by luvlyann(f): 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
sage2:

There is no need for any doctor here. PussĀ„ remain the main target for every guy. I am moved by a big fat pussĀ„ and when a girl is putting on a tight pants or leggings, I check out the carmel toe. When she is putting on a loose dress, I observe her lips for clues.
baddest boi eva leavet
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Dathommie(m): 7:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hmmmm.....bros, if dis pic below no make konji hole u, den dat question...........

....Na for AMADIOHA!!

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by luvlyann(f): 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
Fourwinds:
hmmmmmm. u mean say wen guy see ur bombom e suppose to react to d stimulus
it only normal for sum guys to react wen de see it esp does dat r physically endowed
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Dathommie(m): 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
In case of......

More.. grin

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by luvlyann(f): 7:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
fijiano202:
ask am ooooo

but wait hormones dey for that again
you no learn biology for skul no??
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by ogaprime(m): 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
luvlyann:
please any doctor to check diz guy..he seems abnormal....wtf Shey ur body no de secret those homones ni.... undecidedplease any doctor to check diz guy..he seems abnormal....wtf Shey ur body no de secret those homones ni....

Madam you must be very wicked. Do you want to compound his problem. How can you say a male doctor should check him out. In situation like abegi include gender....any female doctor(single) to check diz guy..he seems abnormal

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by fijiano202(m): 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
luvlyann:
you no learn biology for skul no??
nope...teacher was so hot i couldnt learn anything
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Dathommie(m): 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hmmm.....bros, e b lyk say ur case na spiritual o

Oya receive ur healin ( more pic ) grin

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Enokelz: 7:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
undecidedSame with me,those tins. Don't entice me a bit cos I bliv if those r d features one is lookin for in a woman den I don't tink u can handle a relationship.those features r only gona lead. Me to promiscuity,I gat a gurl wit an average bom,nd no extra size bossom or bum will distract me from ma gurl.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship / My "Deadly" Wooing Experience / My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.