Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? (51777 Views)

Waist Beads A Complete Turn Off... / I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? / Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
I like then average. Oversize turns me off!
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by francizy(m): 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
dovelike:

Is ukwu not bloated

Ukwu is the priceless possession any woman should either have or wish to have.
I like the soft type that claps..
I hate stoney types tho, makes me feel like am doing it with a man.. sad
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by khiaa(f): 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
francizy:

LoL, he loves Hollywood movies...
How are you friend? wink smiley

I won't down the brother because most of us have a little freak in us, his is just a bit extreme. grin grin grin

I have been fine and you?

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by uncjay(m): 10:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
Muyogoa:
i'm i normal. Are there other guys like me?
. Yes there are other guys like you...in fact I'm one, I hate bottock of a thing, it doesn't have any effect on me...I kind of wonder why are other guys dying for this thing... I prefer a moderate stature, probably casual.. And b**bs? I dislike big b**bs.

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by khiaa(f): 10:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
francizy:

Ukwu is the priceless possession any woman she either have or wish to have.
I like the soft type that claps..
I hate stoney types tho, makes me feel like am doing it with a man.. sad

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by francizy(m): 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
khiaa:
I won't down the brother because most of us have a little freak in us, his is just a bit extreme.
I'm doing fine and you?

LoL, I still wonder how pain is supposed to turn a guy on.. Can't stand it when a woman hits me during secs.. I've not experienced it before but if it happens, then I'll actually think she's probably a witch (especially them girls that scratch a guy and peels of his skin during secx) because it really looks strange to me..

Am OK. You've been busy with studies or something? Cuz I hardly see u on here..
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by francizy(m): 10:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
Fkhalifa:
i also dont get much(buh a litle) turned especially the over big ones wtf

display correct fine clean laps and see me in another cloud.

Lmao! Correct clean laps with yam legs bah? grin
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by francizy(m): 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
Supremor:
Most guys get turn on by bosoms bt it's definitely not all myself don't like it when a girl is too busty it's all about what you like. I think I get more better sensations with the butt than bosoms; but in all once any of it goes beyond a moderate level both in size it's a real turn off especially the flaccid and overused bosoms

Your head is there brother!
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by MrOreo(m): 10:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
So many sick dudes up in here, its d first time m hearing dat figure 8 dosen't trip a guy, bro ! Sure say you no be gay ?
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Obodo999(m): 10:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
A very rich woman with loads of money greatly turns me on. cool
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by khiaa(f): 10:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
francizy:

LoL, I still wonder how pain is supposed to turn a guy on.. Can't stand it when a woman hits me during secs.. I've not experienced it before but if it happens, then I'll actually think she's probably a witch (especially them girls that scratch a guy and peels of his skin during secx) because it really looks strange to me..

Am OK. You've been busy with studies or something? Cuz I hardly see u on here..

You have been hit by a girl before during sexx, how did that happen? grin grin
Some girls scratches your back during sex because they think it excites you *watching movies or wrong information.*
Some men and women are sexually excited by pain, there is no underestimating the human psyche.
I have been on winter break from school but will be resuming tomorrow.
I have been on NL on different forums including the romance section.

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by tolam4skywd(m): 10:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I need the link to that thread cool
e ri awon boda wa... Nkan ti e like niyen abi'....
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Hoii(m): 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
farano:
Hoi! grin
Almost my moniker
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Muyogoa: 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
davou4eva:
Have you ever had any sexual intercourse with a woman before now?
NO
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
Thank you bbe you're the only one who noticed that! !!
@op come here let me spit in your mouth and make you lick my shoes!!

zikaengee:
The op said that he is masochists. He said he is turned on by a girl who will control and belittle him and tell him what to do. Check it in page 3. He said it and removed but someone has already quoted him
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
softysparky:
I think you are absolutely normal @op.

Miss softsparky, those melons on your chest are not attractive to the Op, but same cant be said of me. I love them.
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Quiet1(m): 10:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
It's either of 3things :
1. You're gay
2. You're a virgin grin
3. You're a gay virgin grin
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by francizy(m): 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
khiaa:

You have been hit by a girl before during sexx, how did that happen? grin grin
Some girls scratches your back during sex because they think it excites you *watching movies or wrong information.*
Some men and women are sexually excited by pain, there is no underestimating the human psyche.
I have been on winter break from school but will be resuming tomorrow.
I have been on NL on different forums including the romance section.

That'll hurt tho!
When she scratches me,
I'll be like
ME: "what was that for"?
GIRL: Thought it would excite u..
ME: Excite me? How on earth was that supposed to excit me? Even Floyed Mayweather wouldn't be excited by that much pain. Well, hold on, lemme ejaculate so u 4k off my bed... grin grin
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by blaise26abj(m): 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
zaragal:

wink kiss

why are you winking? send your CV make i see if u fit the profile jare. wink cool undecided
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
Muyogoa:
i'm not a Gay. If i were to be gay i would not av been bothered about the problem. 'cos i wld av known the cause. As i said earlier i'm pure heterosexual and i am solely against HOMOSEXUALISM
You are in denial bro. You are Gay! Period.
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by khiaa(f): 11:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
[quote author=francizy post=2973976

That'll hurt tho!
When she scratches me,
I'll be like
ME: "what was that for"?
GIRL: Thought it would excite u..
ME: Excite me? How on earth was that supposed to excit me? Even Floyed Mayweather wouldn't be excited by that much pain. Well, hold on, lemme ejaculate so u 4k off my bed... grin grin[/quote]

-------------------------------------
LMAO grin grin grin
You are a bad boy francizy.
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by khiaa(f): 11:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
zikaengee:
The op said that he is masochists. He said he is turned on by a girl who will control and belittle him and tell him what to do. Check it in page 3. He said it and removed but someone has already quoted him

Did you put that quote there because I noticed that it came from a different thread?
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by jzdoberman: 12:02am On Jan 13, 2015
You be triple confirmed batty boy and nothing less.
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Muyogoa: 12:20am On Jan 13, 2015
khiaa:

Did you but that quote there because I noticed that it came from a different thread?
yes, the gal quoted me from a thread i've posted long ago.
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by khiaa(f): 12:28am On Jan 13, 2015
Muyogoa:
yes, the gal quoted me from a thread i've posted long ago. Copy and paste it and google search to know the thread from whence it came. Lol

Is the post true, do you like being dominated by women? I'm not judging you, whatever floats your boat as long as you aren't hurting anyone, we all got a little freak in us at times *nothing sick though just fun*
Be real, you know you aren't a virgin. grin grin
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by farano(f): 12:44am On Jan 13, 2015
Hoii:
Almost my moniker
lmao
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by soulglo: 1:01am On Jan 13, 2015
Muyogoa:
I'm sure i'm not alone. Many men loves this part of women but not me. I mean the boobs and buttocks of ladies. Infact, there is a thread on nairaland of ladies with big boobs and buttocks. Many pic of ladies with big boobs and buttocks were uploaded their and many guys were 'mad' at those pics but non of these picture move me an inch. Even in real life boobs and buttocks is not part of my sexual life. I sometimes jealous guys who find this part fascinating. There are other weird non sexual part i find very attractive but not boobs and buttocks (no matter how big it is). I often shake my head in pity when some ladies try to seduce me with this part. As my thing can never pick signal to it. Are there guys like me here? Am i normal?

You are perfectly normal
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 13, 2015
Rextayne:
he likes sum gay azz grin
eww!, that's gross grin
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by SilentLover: 2:23am On Jan 13, 2015
I am not like you hooohaa!!....You are on your own!!....If those things you mentione do not move you in ladies...what then moves you??....The unseen part of them?? Or are u just hidding ur gay tendencies??
Pls I honestly recommend that you visit a doctor...and if ther's no medical cure for ur problem,pls visit a Pastor...a very powerful one at that,I bet you,there must be a cure there....
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 3:19am On Jan 13, 2015
blaise26abj:

why are you winking? send your CV make i see if u fit the profile jare. wink cool undecided

U nova serious, I tell u say I dey find ur kind of job??
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by francizy(m): 6:23am On Jan 13, 2015
khiaa:
LMAO
You are a bad boy francizy.

LoL, the thing is, we grew up with the mentality of doing things normal that is why many things seems strange or absurd to us.
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by francizy(m): 6:38am On Jan 13, 2015
Muyogoa:
yes, the gal quoted me from a thread i've posted long ago.

OMG! So OP you like it when a girl does these to you:

Slaps you and screams:
Take off your stinking boxers you dirty old castrated he-goat!
Scratches you painfully and peeling off your skin,
Bites you painfully on your pipe, hits your butt with stick and screams:
You dirty pig, when last did you wash these your disgusting and rotten balls!?

shocked shocked
Bro you are 4king abnormal for a Nigerian!
I'll advice you to just keep on wanking till you find that girl. Might be difficult tho but if u keep on searching here in Nigeria, you might eventually find her on your 50th birthday.
Good luck with that..

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M / Man Floors Girl Poking Nose Into Another Girl's Business (Photos) / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.