Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? (51702 Views)

Waist Beads A Complete Turn Off... / I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? / Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by red101(f): 4:27am On Jan 11, 2015
Muyogoa:
pls insult me more. I'm a masochist. And i derive great sexual pleasure in beautiful ladies abusing me and making me feel bad about myself.

It's perfectly OK not to be normal.

2 Likes

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 5:11am On Jan 11, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I need the link to that thread cool
Lol.Person dey ask you make u help person,you dey find link.

4 Likes

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 5:16am On Jan 11, 2015
Bigflamie:
You ain't alone on this dude, I don't find bosoms attractive not that it irritates me. I prefer ukwu to that bloated skin. wink
Is ukwu not bloated

2 Likes

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 5:19am On Jan 11, 2015
Muyogoa:
DON'T TELL ME I AM THE ONLY HETEROSEXUAL NAIJA GUY WITH THIS
Its ok and perfectly normal. Don't run back into any kind of shell you are creating now. What do you find attractive? Ukwu,legs,hair,skin..?

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 11, 2015
I don't like the breast too oh!at the end of the day you will either see a corrugated nipple like the size of a lizard head or you will see a wretched slacking breast due to stress from some other guys... it doesn't move me, it's just like seeing a guy's yarnsh.

4 Likes

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Muyogoa: 6:59am On Jan 11, 2015
kuinny:
my kind of person can not date u ooo.....if u don't play wt d blossoms DAT means or straight-to-the-point kind of guy. HELL NO....n please wat do u mean by bossoms and bossom?
i mean both front and bag. I don't know the actual name of the 2nd one. So it was sensored.

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Drdaps(m): 7:24am On Jan 11, 2015
Muyogoa:
i'm not a Gay. If i were to be gay i would not av been bothered about the problem. 'cos i wld av known the cause. As i said earlier i'm pure heterosexual and i am solely against HOMOSEXUALISM
[size=38pt]Tell me you mean that[/size]
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by grimandevil: 8:17am On Jan 11, 2015
Muyogoa:
i mean both front and bag. I don't know the actual name of the 2nd one. So it was sensored.

u mean u no lik yansh nd u no lik booby. oboi ur case is spiritual.
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by ligopedro: 8:29am On Jan 11, 2015
@Op order a bottle of Origin drink it and ask yasef if u re normal .. I love dem big like the babe in Vector new video .. Try the Origin i kno say u go normal . Abi na hidden treasure u like Bushy Kitty Kat .. Lolz ..

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Supremor(m): 8:29am On Jan 11, 2015
Most guys get turn on by bosoms bt it's definitely not all myself don't like it when a girl is too busty it's all about what you like. I think I get more better sensations with the butt than bosoms; but in all once any of it goes beyond a moderate level both in size it's a real turn off especially the flaccid and overused bosoms

3 Likes

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 11, 2015
AdeniyiA:

Add "ab" to your "normality"
cool

Guy wetin nah
why u dey hala my name anyhow undecided cry

4 Likes

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by iamrealdeji(m): 9:13am On Jan 11, 2015
Muyogoa:
I'm sure i'm not alone. Many men loves this part of women but not me. I mean the boobs and bossom of ladies. Infact, there is a thread on nairaland of ladies with big boobs and bossom. Many pic of ladies with big boobs and bossom were uploaded their and many guys were 'mad' at those pics but non of these picture move me an inch. Even in real life boobs and bossom is not part of my sexual life. I sometimes jealous guys who find this part fascinating. There are other weird non sexual part i find very attractive but not boobs and bossom(no matter how big it is). I often shake my head in pity when some ladies try to seduce me with this part. As my thing can never pick signal to it. Are there guys like me here? Am i normal?
You're not mature yet,i doubt if you've hit puberty

2 Likes

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Muyogoa: 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2015
red101:

It's perfectly OK not to be normal.
why do u bring such a long post in here?
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Fkhalifa(m): 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
i also dont get much(buh a litle) turned especially the over big ones wtf

display correct fine clean laps and see me in another cloud.

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by AdeniyiA(m): 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
Normality:

Guy wetin nah
why u dey hala my name anyhow undecided cry
yeye guy, clown cheesy
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
InZA:

You are normal.

You just maybe have an "unconventional taste in sexual arousal"

There are other guys like you.

Guys with feet fetishes, [b]nose fetishes, [/b]etc.
grin cheesy grin grin
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by InZA: 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
Adufetohposh:
grin cheesy grin grin

Hehehehe grin grin
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by DanielBlanc(m): 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
Medically there seem to be some hormones that causes that attractve pull towards the opposite sex, but whereas the hormone level is low it tend to alter dat function, it is normal and there are guys just like dat and it doesn't entails that u are gay, human physiology tends to be funny at times, it only implies that u may be asexual in some way...

2 Likes

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Rexnegro(m): 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
Muyogoa:
I'm sure i'm not alone. Many men loves this part of women but not me. I mean the boobs and bossom of ladies. Infact, there is a thread on nairaland of ladies with big boobs and bossom. Many pic of ladies with big boobs and bossom were uploaded their and many guys were 'mad' at those pics but non of these picture move me an inch. Even in real life boobs and bossom is not part of my sexual life. I sometimes jealous guys who find this part fascinating. There are other weird non sexual part i find very attractive but not boobs and bossom(no matter how big it is). I often shake my head in pity when some ladies try to seduce me with this part. As my thing can never pick signal to it. Are there guys like me here? Am i normal?
Bro u re normal cos one man food is anoda man's poison...that's exactly wat u re saying so u re fucking normal...I ve a friend who so much like yanshh like kilode...esp big ones but u see boobiie ? Hell no for him nomata how sexy , big or pointed it is...so u re normal bro...

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Clinton594(m): 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
as for me it's the bums. you're on your own if you carry a big bum.
I like average bosoms tho
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
I think you are absolutely normal @op.

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
Clinton594:
as for me it's the bums. you're on your own if you carry a big bum.
I like average bosoms tho
What's even in this nyash sef if not shiit.
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by spenca: 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2015
Muyogoa:
i'm not a Gay. I'm HETEROSEXUAL man. I'm not attracted to men but only women. You hear!

He said in the making , you are not yet there ,you are just getting there
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
softysparky:
I think you are absolutely normal @op.
he's not..
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Clinton594(m): 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
softysparky:

What's even in this nyash sef if not shiit.
Hahahhahahaa and this just came directly from a lady!
well said my dear...... I've never been enticed with the bums, any one tryna seduce me with those is simply turning me off. lols, I don't even care if I'm abnormal .

my turn on points still remains ... the average standing bosoms, the laps, and partially unzipped trousers

2 Likes

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Muyogoa: 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
spenca:

He said in the making , you are not yet there ,you are just getting there
at my age if i were to be gay i wld av feel that at my early age. Not possible again ma. I don't av feeling for men but women. And will never.
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
SuperMartins:
he's not..
So what's wrong with him?
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by AijaiI(f): 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
Muyogoa:
@op I get wat u're saying tho. it's just like wen my fellow girls ooh & aah over a guys muscles & abbs and I'm like 'wat ar guys seeing dat I'm nt'. u're nt abnormal jor kiss
Muyogoa:
@op I get wat u're saying tho. it's just like wen my fellow girls ooh & aah over a guys muscles & abbs and I'm like 'wat ar guys seeing dat I'm nt'. u're nt abnormal jor u ar normal

2 Likes

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
Clinton594:

Hahahhahahaa and this just came directly from a lady!
well said my dear...... I've never been enticed with the bums, any one tryna seduce me with those is simply turning me off. lols, I don't even care if I'm abnormal .

my turn on points still remains ... the average standing bosoms, the laps, and partially unzipped trousers
Thank you very much. I don't know why some people like following the crowd. Because they heard or saw in a movie where men trip for bum it will instantly be their turn on.

We all cannot be turned on the same way.

7 Likes

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by MrDojo(m): 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ipledge:
Don't trust ur son with a guy that is not attracted to bossom

LOOL...WTF omo mehn grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship / My "Deadly" Wooing Experience / My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.