Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? (51720 Views)

Waist Beads A Complete Turn Off... / I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? / Response To Muyogoa, These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Muyogoa: 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
Oluwatosean:
Op, tell u d part dat attracts you now
so that you can make gest of me abi

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
Op no mind those calling you gay nothing is wrong with you all you need is to give me the contacts of those girls seducing you with big breasts mehn na wetin I de eat be that.

10 Likes

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by AfricanApple(f): 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
weird shocked

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by cirmuell(m): 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
If b**bs don't turn you on bro, what will? grin.

* Moderate is the deal though.

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by AfricanApple(f): 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
Muyogoa:
no one will make jest of you. its weird that the normal thing do not attract you, we need that knowledge biko or at least I do
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Oluwatosean(m): 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2015
Muyogoa:
no oo. I also dnt find bobbies attractive xo u r nt alone. Jxt wanna knw d part dat attracts u
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Muyogoa: 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
AfricanApple:
no one will make jest of you. its weird that the normal thing do not attract you, we need that knowledge biko or at least I do
would you prefer to av some1 like me as ur husband.? People like us don't womanise and we won't be look right and left at ladies while driving.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by AfricanApple(f): 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
Muyogoa:
would you prefer to av some1 like me as ur husband.? People like us don't womanise and we won't be look right and left at ladies while driving.
I wouldn't prefer neither would I mind having someone like u as a hubby so far I like other things in you
I don't believe pple like you don't womanise, don't every woman have those 'other things' you like?

you still haven't said

12 Likes

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by InZA: 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
mirexxx:
u are normal op kiss

You've been sharing this "kiss" since yesterday... Are you not afraid of hepatitis? undecided

4 Likes

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by mirexxx(f): 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
InZA:

You've been sharing this "kiss" since yesterday... Are you not afraid of hepatitis? undecided
smiling kissalways now causes hepatitis?undecided
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
op!!! are you serious? shocked you don't like booobs?! what do you like then? undecided
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Muyogoa: 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
AfricanApple:
I wouldn't prefer neither would I mind having someone like u as a hubby so far I like other things in you
I don't believe pple like you don't humanise, don't every woman have those 'other things' you like?

you still haven't said
i won't say it. It's not worth womanising. Inasmuch my wife fits into it. People will make jest of me if i say them. It's a fetish, my fetish

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Dayhorla: 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
InZA:

cheesy
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by AfricanApple(f): 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
Muyogoa:
i won't say it. It's not worth womanising. Inasmuch my wife fits into it. People will make jest of me if i say them. It's a fetish, my fetish
you said people but I'm not people and I wish so much to know. I won't laugh at you, not on this issue

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by InZA: 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
mirexxx:
smiling kissalways now causes hepatitis?undecided

This your smiling that aggressively motions the lips, it's a very strong smiling sha undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by InZA: 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Missmossy(f): 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
Really? Strange anyway.

2 Likes

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by mirexxx(f): 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
InZA:

This your smiling that aggressively motions the lips, it's a very strong smiling sha undecided
keep nairalanding n leave my smile alone!undecided kiss
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by herald9: 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
Seems OP have been banging lots of Ashewos... they don't like removing their bra...so he got used to it...

Don't quote me to say thrash...haven't done that before undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by InZA: 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
mirexxx:
keep nairalanding n leave my smile alone!undecided kiss

Roger that.
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
Don't trust ur son with a guy that is not attracted to bossom

2 Likes

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
Muyogoa:
I'm sure i'm not alone. Many men loves this part of women but not me. I mean the boobs and bossom of ladies. Infact, there is a thread on nairaland of ladies with big boobs and bossom. Many pic of ladies with big boobs and bossom were uploaded their and many guys were 'mad' at those pics but non of these picture move me an inch. Even in real life boobs and bossom is not part of my sexual life. I sometimes jealous guys who find this part fascinating. There are other weird non sexual part i find very attractive but not boobs and bossom(no matter how big it is). I often shake my head in pity when some ladies try to seduce me with this part. As my thing can never pick signal to it. Are there guys like me here? Am i normal?
What parts do u find attractive?
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
herald9:

Seems OP have been banging lots of Ashewos... they don't like removing their bra...so he got used to it...

Don't quote me to say thrash...haven't done that before undecided
See guilty conscience cheesy grin

11 Likes

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by lilmax(m): 11:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
You are not normal, Infact you need a brain scan

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by basty: 11:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
Bushy pussy na my own, it sends me to another planet or cloud 7

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by nairalife2013(m): 12:06am On Jan 11, 2015
Gosh! Work on it. It's subconscious gayness!
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Bigflamie(m): 12:17am On Jan 11, 2015
You ain't alone on this dude, I don't find bosoms attractive not that it irritates me. I prefer ukwu to that bloated skin. wink

4 Likes

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 11, 2015
Ur jst not a breast man nothing abnormal about
that.

Like he said he has other fetishes so he's unique.

If you can't share your fetish that is concerning. Hope your fetish is healthy!

3 Likes

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by justscorch: 1:34am On Jan 11, 2015
Muyogoa:
DON'T TELL ME I AM THE ONLY HETEROSEXUAL NAIJA GUY WITH THIS

Truthfully u don't sound Nigerian more like Korean or Vietnamese... bosom of all things NOooooo something must be wrong .u r weirddddd
Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by justscorch: 1:37am On Jan 11, 2015
menix:
Am very sure most pple callin him gay did not read d OP's post..

@OP... U re not alone jawe..
Was wiv my supposedly gal fwend on thursday nd she kept enticing mii wiv her big every nd within her she thinks I care not knowing I ve got plans to call it quit cous I don't like em big.

4 some of us, notin fascinating abt Ukwu nd bobbii..
Buh wen I see a skinny chic nd culd see d bony frame of dat punnii o boy!!! I get high....

As a guy man,skinny or orobo is not an option,as long as say na woman,nna ehn leave it

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by AdeniyiA(m): 3:40am On Jan 11, 2015
Muyogoa:
.. Am i normal?
Add "ab" to your "normality"
cool

1 Like

Re: These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? by kuinny: 4:03am On Jan 11, 2015
my kind of person can not date u ooo.....if u don't play wt d blossoms DAT means or straight-to-the-point kind of guy. HELL NO....n please wat do u mean by bossoms and bossom?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be / Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club / Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.